Reviews voor Team Leader bij Chick-fil-A

669 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 10.492 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun workplace with great coworkers and great daily customers
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Saint Simons Island, GA9 december 2018
As of a whole, I would recommend Chick-fil-A for a good first job. However, at some point you will want to move on and explore other different work places in order to produce more work-based skills.
Free Lunches, Flexible work schedule
No benefits
Workplace Culture
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Bonaire, GA2 december 2018
Great place to work because of the type of people this company attracts. The only complaint I have is the way front-line employees received raises more and got paid the same or better than kitchen employees despite the front-line being easier and requiring less skill.
managment
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Hanover, MD27 november 2018
Great variety hours that are able to work. Flexibility to where you are put. Always be cautious with what you say, it can be used against you. be careful with who you trust.
free lunch
short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
productive
TEAM LEADER (voormalige medewerker) –  King of Prussia, PA27 november 2018
It was a good place to work, Not enough adults. Enjoyed interacting with guest. very busy environment. Enjoyed the multi tasking. Great food and popular for milkshakes
Free meals
non consistent management/ unorganized
Fun Work Place
Asst. Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Hershey, PA27 november 2018
Chick-Fil-A at hersheypark was always a fun and face paced job to work in. We get to meet so many fun and new people and our teak is always ready to help someone with a smile.
Like a second family.
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Bossier City, LA19 november 2018
Everyone is very friendly and you will create bonds and memories that you will carry with you forever. It isn't just a job it's a life style. You'll find yourself being more friendly outside of work and you'll find yourself in the Chick-Fil-A happiness all the time.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive in the work place
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Kissimmee, FL18 november 2018
This job assisted me to be on my feet and stay focused. After a year of working as a cashier, I was promoted to Team Leader. It was a great first job because it helped me to stay focused on the procedure.
Free lunch
mistreatment
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Team Lead at Aurora (voormalige medewerker) –  Parker, CO15 november 2018
I liked it. We did alot. So much. A good amount. A supersticiously good time. We did so much at so many times. I liked it a lot. A great amount of liking going on.
Fun and fast work place
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Little Rock, AR11 november 2018
Chic fil a is know. For fast service but we are not a fast food place I love my job and the people I work with I couldn’t ask for a better job so I offer you to take the next step and do a application.
Good people, raises every 6 months, free break meal
Minpunten
Fast paced, bilingual, different people
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and comfortable workplace with friendly employees and
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, TN8 november 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A. The hours were very flexible and the environment made working there enjoyable. It was a very good beginning jon and provided me with opportunities for growth as an employee
Great work development
busy, fast-paced, fun job
TEAM LEAD (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, MD8 november 2018
Very busy seeing a lot of costumers a day, sometimes seeing regulars and being able to create a relationship with them. Making friends with coworkers. Being able to due a different job or learn something new everyday you work.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun but not worth being paid minimum wage
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Boone, NC7 november 2018
They demand too much from their workers for what they are paying. 80%+ of the workers in each store are minimum wage employees even though they are the ones making the store run.
Good food
Bad pay
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Georgia6 november 2018
Each location is a little different depending on the owner/operator but you’re always treated well no matter who you are. My operator in particular likes to race all of his employees at their station and if you can beat him, he sometimes gives you a raise or bonus!
Free lunch, scholarships
Minpunten
Customers, no health or retirement benefits
fast paced and aggravating
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Marlton, NJ 080534 november 2018
working with the employees is harder than dealing with the customers, everyone tries so hard to be someone their not (the whole super nice act) and it ends with everyone getting angry at each other for dumb things. my specific store had horrible management and morale. no one was happy to work there, trying to move up or get a raise never worked unless you approached the operator himself and basically demanded it and even then you most likely wouldnt get anything. i had little to no training for anything and mostly had to figure it all out myself, including managerial training which was a massive process of trial and error and getting reamed out by everyone and everything. overall was not a pleasant time working there for my 2+ years at that establishment. when it came to hours however, if you didnt prove yourself as a decent employee fast, they would schedule you maybe 4 hours a week if that, and wouldnt bother training to help improve and if you were unfortunate enough to show promise early on they would schedule you 30+ hours a week. employees formed factions, which would constantly fight behind the scenes. however every specific store is different, some stores are great to work at, i unfortunately ended up at a bad one.
sundays off
Minpunten
pay, hours, management, little to no training, short tempers in management, impatient employees
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and fast paced work environment
TEAM LEADER (huidige medewerker) –  Annapolis, MD2 november 2018
Customer friendly and fast paced food service restaurant. Never a dull day with the catering and Spirit Nights. The guests are loyal to the brand and keep the business booming.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast-paced environment, great first job.
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA30 oktober 2018
Very fast-paced environment, very little standing around doing nothing, which helps the day go by very quickly at times. Lunch rush especially can be hectic, but withing a couple weeks becomes much easier. This is a great place for young people to come for a first job, as you have many opportunities to learn new things as well as advance into management positions if you are willing to work for it. Other team members are very friendly, and often feels like a close-knit family.
Pluspunten
Employee meals/discounts, pretty flexible schedule
Minpunten
Depending on the store, not many benifits
Bedrijfscultuur
productive, fun, and very nice work environment
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Hicksville, NY23 oktober 2018
Working at Chick Fil-a is very easy to do so, have a couple of rules which they enforce but not too much, everyone who works there is kind and helpful
Pluspunten
free meal for breaks or end of shift
30 minute breaks, can get very very busy
great
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL22 oktober 2018
great company with a lot of duties and goals. keep your head up and do your best in whatever they propose. made great tips and met a lot of great people.
hours
money
Bedrijfscultuur
Prejudice work environment with lousy management
TEAM LEAD CHICK-FIL-A (voormalige medewerker) –  Moline, IL17 oktober 2018
I was fired for having a part time job that never once caused me to be late for work at Chick Fil A, and I was forced to join in prayer every tuesday.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Excellent culture
Chick-Fil-A Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Sanford, FL16 oktober 2018
The culture of Chick-Fil-A is the reason I stayed. It taught me plenty about customer service and I learned a lot of managing skills. However while I was there I went through three different pieces of management. By the third manager I felt the store I worked for lost the true culture of Chick-Fil-A, and what we stood for so I am looking for other opportunities to learn and grow from.
Free Food
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag