Reviews voor Team Leader bij Chick-fil-A

430 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Upbeat spirited people.
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  United States20 februari 2018
Super fun environment. Working at chick Fil a can be stressful at times though! It gets challenging but you set your mind to a goal and you can achieve it!
Takes Advantage of Young Adults
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM19 februari 2018
The chick-fil-a I worked at was very poorly run, with the management promising advancement without following through. The work itself was quite enjoyable.
Fun working place,
TEAM LEADER (huidige medewerker) –  Dubuque, IA14 februari 2018
I would diffidently would tell people to work for Chick Fil A. love the work experience. Great people to work with.great first job for young people. Been one of my favorite jobs.
free luch
short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very stressful and not much reward
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Bluffton, SC12 februari 2018
While there are some benefits to this job, there are many other drawbacks. The customers were mostly rude and the work flow was overly fast.There was not a moment of rest when the busy period set in and we often didn't have enough people staffed during the off season. When there were summers, we were overly busy and it made it difficult to work or even have an acceptable break. The pay itself was splendid, which constitutes to the employee longevity. However, you will work with mostly younger, high school aged people.
Pluspunten
Free lunch and discounts for food when you're not on shift.
Bedrijfscultuur
Horrible management and poor scheduling
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Florida11 februari 2018
I’ve worked at chick fil a for almost a year and I’ve decided to quit. The managers are qluicky and full of drama. You aren’t allowed to have a conversation with another team member without being told to stop talking, while shift leaders talk about nonsense. It’s like jail and the scheduling sucks at my particular location. Standing for 4+ hours is hard on your back and it’s a tedious job that gets boring. We only got a $3.50 discount which can’t even buy a sandwich. I was away for 10 days and requested off, when my manager scheduled me when I was out of state,I had no phone and didn’t know until the week after. I received my first write up which they made my final write up for not communicating. Employees there act too nice to be true. It’s all a façade, most of my peers I worked with also don’t like it. But it’s hard to leave somewhere when you get paid $13 an hour.
$3.50 discount, $13 an hour
Minpunten
Poor scheduling, rude management, jail like
Great Place for Younger People
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Cary, NC7 februari 2018
This is a great job for someone just starting out in the working world. Management is typically really good at helping you work around your school schedule.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very encouraging management staff, and great work experience
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA7 februari 2018
Working at Chick-fil-A was an amazing experience for me. It helped train me to become a leader, to work as part of a team, to help others out, and to go above and beyond expectations. The work ethics that they teach their employees is excellent
Free lunches, decent breaks
Minpunten
somewhat low pay, raises don't come often or easily
Perfect for First Time Experience
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Stafford, VA6 februari 2018
Chick Fil A was my first official real job and gave me customer service skills that can be used for the rest of my life. Working there also taught me about discipline, teamwork, and strengthened my multitasking skills. I loved the fast pace of it, making the time go by faster and always being active! There was never a dull moment even on a typical "slow day". Even though there were different levels of advancement, working as a team is what got us through the long hectic days. I have created lifelong bonds with some of the people I worked with there and will forever be grateful for that!
Highly Recommend
Team Leader/Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC5 februari 2018
This job has truly changed my life. I have loved working there. The managers are extremely hard working and friendly just as you would expect. They are willing to work with you if something comes up in your personal life. Its a very high paced job and you need to be good at multitasking and managing your time. They offer scholarships and a paid week vacation every year for employees that qualify. Its just an overall amazing place to work. You truly become part of the family once you are hired.
Discounts, Paid Vacation, and Scholarship opportunities
Minpunten
Can be stressful during rush hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Fast Paced Environment
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Eldersburg, MD5 februari 2018
I worked in the kitchen, and managers at both stores I worked at were not properly trained in the kitchen, so if I had questions, I basically had to figure out the answers on my own.
Its My Pleasure
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Mmephis5 februari 2018
I love Chickfila... not just the job but the food and staff are always great! I would recomend as a first job or 5th job. Any and all ages can work there
Great first job
Team Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL2 februari 2018
I've been with the company a very long time, for the most part Chick-fil-A has treated me very well during my employment. Some work days are long, you have to be prepared for a slow day to turn into a very fast paced day very quickly. Some managers were lax some took too much time to micromanage and other things could have gotten done in the day.
Pluspunten
Discounts on meals when you work, Sundays off
Minpunten
Short breaks, early hours, micromanaging
Fun workplace
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD31 januari 2018
Working at CFA has been a great pleasure because I have had met team members that would help in so many ways. A typical day at work would be to work in a fast pace, but with fun.
Bedrijfscultuur
Chick fil A is great for high school students...
Night Shift Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Christiansburg, VA29 januari 2018
...however, if you are out of high school, the store operators (owners), who are responsible for scheduling, are harsh and inflexible when it comes to requesting time off. They are not understanding whatsoever of little things in life that happen which might cause one to miss work, such as illness (not even a doctor's note is appeasing enough), family emergencies, etc, and often give guilt trips when a staff member has to request a block of time off or misses a day of work.
Coworkers are generally fun
Minpunten
short breaks, rude store owners, time-consuming, stressful atmosphere
Productive and fun workplace
Chick-fil-a team leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Arlington, TX29 januari 2018
Overall great experience working with Chick-fil-A. Never a complaint with the great company that it is. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who’s looking for a job.
Pluspunten
Free meals. Half off when you’re off. Great fresh food! Friendly coworkers.
Short breaks
Not a bad place to work
Team leader (huidige medewerker) –  Hicksville, NY27 januari 2018
Working their helps to show that people will take advantage of your kindness. however it help build people skills and make quick decisions. When it gets busy it can be difficult if things start to go wrong.
free meal
Minpunten
health benefits and no paid time off
Bedrijfscultuur
They give off the feeling that it's a family atmosphere but you quickly learn otherwise
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Toledo, OH26 januari 2018
I mostly enjoyed my time but over time learned that it's a facade and that it's very clique like and if you don't do exactly as you are told or disagree in any way that they make it difficult for you.
Mostly team oriented
Minpunten
Very limited freedom to do things
Great place to work!
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Tullahoma, TN18 januari 2018
Want a job where you have fun and become passionate about your job? CFA is the place. It is very well run with a great boss and an amazing team of employees.
Bedrijfscultuur
fun personalities with a twist
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL15 januari 2018
Learned how to maintain life and work and manage a team of individuals to go towards one set goal. Gained leadership knowledge and how every person is different and react differently.
employee meals
no benefits
Fast Paced Hard work
TEAM LEADER (voormalige medewerker) –  Towson, MD13 januari 2018
Chick-fil-a is a great stater job. I would not recommend anyone to take it as a serious position. This job taught me how to talk to people and give great customer service.
Employee Meal