Reviews voor Team Leader bij Chick-fil-A

545 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 8.566 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Team leader
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC26 mei 2018
I work all over the place to chick-fil-a. The people there were very nice. I had to make the schedule for the kitchen. I had to make sure that my team was on piont.
Bedrijfscultuur
fun and great place to work at
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX22 mei 2018
i would go in from 5:45am-2:00pm
i would set up the cashiers and everything that need to be ready every morning. Also make sure everyone arrived on time and set up the shift for the morning and lunch time. After the lunch rush i would count the money in the save and drawers and start sending people home.
Pluspunten
paid lunch, no open Sundays, and flexible schedules
no paid vacation
Super fun work place
TEAM LEAD (voormalige medewerker) –  Murphy, TX22 mei 2018
I very much enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-a. It is a friendly environment with great coworkers and managers. They are super flexible with scheduling and extremely understanding.
Fun Place to Work
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Plantation, FL21 mei 2018
Love the environment, great coworkers and great location. By far the ideal place to work for a part-time position as a student, flexible hours and average pay.
Depends on your supervisors
Team Leader/Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Hyannis, MA19 mei 2018
If you have the pleasure of working for a franchise, you'll probably come across either a very good operator or very poorly chosen operator. In my case, my operator was obviously very unstable and therefore was unsure as to how to run her business. This posed for a very toxic work environment and even restaurant environment after leaving. After I quit, there was a string of others who left as well due to the negligence of the owner. The average Chick-Fil-A runs with 80 employees, and we had 25 at a time. This didn't ever make the owner understand that we needed help until everyone left.
Unresponsive corporate
Why Management breaks a job
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Tempe, AZ18 mei 2018
Never before have I experienced such infighting and personal qualms have an effect on work. If it wasn't friends gaining special treatment or people who only wanted to work getting the short end for not bowing to social pressures. DO NOT WORK HERE
Free Lunch
EVERYTHING ELSE
Great work place
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX7 mei 2018
It was a great overall work place. It provided opurtunity to grow and really learn leadership shills as well as customer service skills. I would definitely work for them again.
Best Service Industry Job
Chick fil A Team Leader (Mall of America) (huidige medewerker) –  Bloomington, MN6 mei 2018
I love working at Chick-fil-A! Yes, they have high standards for their workers, but that is why they are known for their outstanding service and culture of excellence. They take care of their own and base their promotional decisions on leadership and work ethic, not seniority or time at the job.
GREAT work environment
Minpunten
you'll get fat from their phenomenal chicken nuggets
Loved It
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL6 mei 2018
Only left because I decided to move across the country. Company and my store operator are amazing and truly help you achieve your goals whether they are work related or not.
Bedrijfscultuur
fun and friendly place to work
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Township of Howell, NJ3 mei 2018
fast paced quick-service restaurant with friendly and courteous staff and management. room for advancement and competitive pay. everyone always strives to make guests welcome.
Cfa
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Martinsville, VA1 mei 2018
I loved working at Chick-Fil-A. I worked at two different stores for a total of 3 years. I was promoted at both locations after just a few months. Managers in this company care about their employees as family. I miss working with this company and will always look back on my Chick Fil A Family with a happy smile.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive workplace with kind and loving co-workers
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Lees Summit, MO30 april 2018
Chick-Fil-A is an amazing company. The culture is great and the environment is also great. People are kind and supportive. For the most part, the owners are generous and smart.
Bedrijfscultuur
Busy and Stressful but good discounts
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Weston, FL29 april 2018
The average day at CFA is very busy and focused on time. You get 30 min breaks for every 4 hours you work, and you're rushed to attend every customer.
free meals, friendly people
Minpunten
no benefits, hounded on customer wait time
First Job
Team Leader/Management (voormalige medewerker) –  Delran, NJ25 april 2018
Great place for a teenager to start in the work force. I've learned many life lessons while serving customers and how to react when treated poorly. I've also gained a hard work ethic because there is no time to "relax" while on this job.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
A typical day at Chick-fil-A
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Hickory, NC23 april 2018
I began as a Team worker which involved getting the job done in a non questionable time and staying on top of things. Next, I was promoted to Team Leader and the duties involved were to lead employees in the direction they needed to go in order to grow in the way they desired.; The business profit, facility safety, and overall customers satisfaction were Ideal at this level.
uplifting workplace
Team Member/ Senior Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, AR22 april 2018
Even when the store got really busy everyone kept a positive attitude. The food is so good because it really is made with a high standard and good quality. The management at my store in the night shift was not that great and the managers were not as good as day leaders, but it could have been worse. The hardest part of the job was probably keeping on top of all the orders we had with an understaffed kitchen. The most enjoyable part was the people I worked with.
free break food
no added benefits
Productive and fun enviornment
TEAM LEADER (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX21 april 2018
When I first started working at Chick-Fil-A, the managers were eager to train me on every position. I learned all the positions a bit quicker than the other employees. I've enjoyed my time at Chick-Fil-A, and I am lucky this was my first job. The company teaches their employees how to treat the guest and make sure all their needs are met.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Fast paced, encouraging staff
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Dacula, GA19 april 2018
While working at Chick Fil A, I served as a general team member for most of my tenure there, then transitioned into a management position of Team Leader- a shift manager.
Productive environment
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Meridian, MS18 april 2018
Chickfila is a wonderful workplace to grow and learn. Not only do you serve great food, you get close to customers, and everyone becomes a family. When someone is in trouble, employees come together and pray and hope everything is resolved. Chickfila is more than just a fast food restaurant; it’s a place where you feel home.
TEAM LEADER (huidige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL14 april 2018
Enjoy working in hospitality services as a valuable team member. I like working with people to meet goals and objectives. The restaurant is an exciting place to work.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag