Cochlear Ltd Reviews

Alle 14 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Challenging and inspiring environment and products
Divisional Director - Head of Implant Product R&D (voormalige medewerker) –  Sydney NSW11 februari 2019
One of the best companies to work for. A stimulating, diverse and vibrant work environment, top technology and top products which are recognized as world leading in the cochlea implant space. Highly performant and laser-focused R&D teams.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 3Rapporteren
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Rewarding place to work but little opportunity for advancement
Marketing Data Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO20 november 2018
Helping to give the gift of sound to people is one of the most rewarding things about this job. Outside of that, there are long lines of red tape and job advancement is hard to come by.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
1,0
Great atmosphere
Export Officer / Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Sydney NSW4 oktober 2018
Very supportive company to work for and they make sure people are trained to be able to do there job correctly with ongoing support. Always willing to help fellow employees.
Pluspunten
Various trips to head office in Sydney
Some late shifts.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 3Rapporteren
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Great product, poor culture.
Systems Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Macquarie Park NSW30 september 2018
This place has potential however management only look out for themselves. There is no room for progression unless your ‘in’ with management. For a successful company pay is below average.
Flexible work hours
Minpunten
Poor pay, no progression.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9NeeRapporteren
Productive and fun working
Category Buyer (Consumables) (voormalige medewerker) –  sydney22 juli 2018
I worked in Cochlear over 4.5 years and had a broad understanding in manufacturing and logistic especially in procurement. Had good opportunity with production engineer on manufacturing process and fully managed end to end procurement process. I work closely with new product development sourcing and project management on new product. I assist Quality team on Supply Quality Agreement management with critical suppliers. I assist Quality team on Auditing from TUV-Sud, FDA etc.
I work collaboratively with Production manager on critical item sourcing.
The hardest part of the job is to work closely with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to keep good supply to production without any interruption no matter any situation.
free share
Minpunten
try to meet unrealistic deadline
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 7Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Innovative and family oriented culture
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Sydney NSW20 december 2017
Amazing products that change people's lives - always very rewarding to see someone hear for the first time or regain their hearing through Cochlear's technology. Laid back atmosphere that encourages work/life balance.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 5Rapporteren
A difficult work environment for Regulatory Affairs
Head of Global Regulatory Affairs (huidige medewerker) –  Sydney, Australia24 september 2017
Cochlear, historically, has not invested heavily in the Regulatory Affairs function, globally, and so with limited resources and a somewhat negative approach to Regulatory Affairs, it has been a struggle to work in the company. I'm looking for a company that understands the inherent value of Regulatory Affairs to the success and sustainability of the company.
Pluspunten
A good collection of committee personnel
Minpunten
An ineffective and chaotic executive team and board of directors
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 12Nee 2Rapporteren
Cochlear was good job
Electronic Assembler & Team leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Lane Cove NSW 206629 augustus 2017
I was working in Cochlear for nearly 9 years. 5 years was Teamleader job. The job was not easy but very interesting with the Microscope all the time. I like to work electronic assembler and Medical device job. Very good management and a lot of Training about the job. I was Resign in Cochlear because of I try to change my life but not successful in my country.
coffee & tea
8 hrs
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 4Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and efficient workplace environment
Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Singapore1 augustus 2017
I design the company's webpages and managing the online forums to provide customers with quick and helpful services, promoting Cochlear's products in various private and public hospitals and clinics. In addition, I was also tasked to do data entry and service calls.
I have learnt many things during my time in Cochlear Ltd, including website design and quality customer service.
The management is forward-thinking and goals oriented.
The workplace culture is results-oriented and fun.
Hardest part of the job was when I was tasked to follow my manager to various hospitals to promote Cochlear products by giving talks.
The most enjoyable part of the job was also the hardest part, giving talks to a large audience with my team promoting the product.
Free trip to Bintan
Takes me 1 and 1/2 hr to travel to work in the morning
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Good environment
Remuneration Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Sydney NSW7 mei 2017
Small company trying to be a big one but not knowing how ... a little naive. Lack of discipline in decision making. Spending too much on head office.
Pluspunten
Sense of making life better for people
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10Nee 6Rapporteren
Productive and fine workplace
Data Entry (voormalige medewerker) –  Buenos Aires, Argenitna4 februari 2017
It was great to work in Cochlear more than two years with a good work atmosphere and the posibility to do differents tasks in the same place. I learned a lot of worlk skills that I could apply nowadays in differents works.
good salary
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 2Rapporteren
Very Dynamic
Personal Assistant to Head of Manufacturing (voormalige medewerker) –  Macquarie Park, NSW8 februari 2015
Another excellent experience for me. Again just a short term contract, culture and people were great. Would return here also if a permanent vacancy should become available that is suited to me. Great work life balance culture is encouraged.
On site Cafe
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 21Nee 8Rapporteren
Only a maternity Contract role
EA to SVP, Manufacturing & Logistics (voormalige medewerker) –  Macquarie Park, NSW20 januari 2015
This company was fantastic to work for. I was extremely busy and I was paid reasonably well for my hard work.

Unfortunately, this was only a maternity leave Contract role and there were no other opportunities available at the end of my Contract role.

I would work for Cochlear Ltd again.
Global organisation
Extremely busy
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 28Nee 6Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Cochlear Ltd. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag