Comcast Reviews

Alle 11.165 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
working
Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX26 mei 2018
A good place to work... just be very paint with every customer because every customer is unique so is every problem you encounter out in the field. the supervisors will always listen to you
comcast is the worst
Billing Specialist -Call Center (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD26 mei 2018
This company wants you to make them top priority in your life they have no consideration if you have an emergency with family and if you end up having to go into the hospital they will hold that against you even if you bring them verified documentation.
discounted cable service
Minpunten
No consideration for family emergencies
Interesting
Communications Technician III (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA25 mei 2018
I would have stayed if the pay was fair and the job wasn't stressful. I enjoyed working but the point system wasn't fair and it forced me to resign...
Hard to shine
IP Support Senior Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Schaumburg, IL25 mei 2018
I always collaborating and suggested good enhancements to processes and/or systems and volunteered to pilot projects but whenever it came time to be put up to move to another position or advance where I was I was never considered, the only individuals that were considered were the ones that just hung out with the management. They didn't have any work-related merit other than being close friends and that shouldn't be a factor, one's work should shine.
Productive and fun
Executive Accounting Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA25 mei 2018
Friendly staff, great training awesome pay, I honestly have no cons great place to very nice individuals to assist you along the way. Management team is awesome
Micro manage
Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Michigan25 mei 2018
Pay and benefits are great, But who they choose for supervisors and managers Is not good. The micromanagement at this company has gotten crazy, supervisors are following you around job to job Calling me up when I’m using the bathroom asking me where I am gotten ridiculous.
Good pay and benefits
Horrible management
Great place
Customer Account Executive 3 Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Fife, WA24 mei 2018
Comcast gave you all the tools to be successful however following a S4 was difficult to attain but was expected of you otherwise put on several write ups
great people
stressful
Bedrijfscultuur
Highly technical stressful work environment
Senior Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Delaware24 mei 2018
Comcast subscribes to the moto, Do more with less. However, we work with some advanced technology and are on the cutting edge. You will be challenged.
Technically challenging
Stressful
Good incentive scheme
Technical Support Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Cainta, Rizal24 mei 2018
Pay is considerable goog at the start but when they decided to take out tech incentives and add workload that was the beginning of their downfall. Hence the transfer
good incentives
Minpunten
tech allowance was taken out
Bedrijfscultuur
By far the best...but they do have some work ahead of them
Customer Account Executive III (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX24 mei 2018
I've been at Comcast for over 2 years now, and I can honestly say that they will help you get to where you want to be, but there is a price to pay, your dignity and self-respect. If you're willing to kiss up and disrespect your own character and self-image then, by all means, go for it. Overall, the company is great! The pay is fantastic and the benefits are phenomenal. Working in the call center aspect, you must have A-LOT OF PATIENCE. People will get under your skin and management will micro-manage you. The company does respect the culture and the people it employs. If you are apart of the LGBT community, Comcast will stand behind your back. If you have a disability don't think they will not hire you just because, trust and believe they will be looking to hire anyone.
Relaxed work enciroment
CAE 3 Repair/Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Lynwood23 mei 2018
The cost of living is so high that affording childcare is difficult with two working parents. Better wages would allow for less turnover. Many changes have happened since I left, many good. I would like to return once I am able to work full time again.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced company trying to do right by the customers.
CE2-Advanced Solution Center - Repair Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Chelmsford, MA23 mei 2018
a typical day is fast paced with about no time to 1 min between calls. Services and job requirements and duties change regularly. most enjoyable part of my job is helping the elderly when they call in with questions, concerns or issue's with their services.
Bedrijfscultuur
A company with the wrong priorities.
Technical Operations Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Kemah, TX23 mei 2018
Here is the short version.
2006 Comcast was absolutely terrible place to work.
2014 started getting better.
2015 was great.
2016 trending downhill again.
2017 hit rock bottom.
Management it terrible when you have a company that allows employees to be bullied.

Granted this is for Houston - Every region is different.
Benefits are okay
Minpunten
Management is terrible. HR doesn't look out for you, no job security.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast provided many years of experience and growth
COMM OPS / CUSTOMER SERVICE & DISPATCH LEAD (voormalige medewerker) –  Olympia, Centralia, and Puyallup WA23 mei 2018
There was always plenty to keep you busy at Comcast. I enjoyed the teams that I worked with. They are always trying something new to try to improve customer service.
good pay and benefits
Minpunten
corporate decisions to outsource jobs
Comcast
Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Oak Brook, IL23 mei 2018
Comcast was a pretty easy job. We received 10 minutes prep time to reviews emails and follow up before starting your day. We learned to be patient ,and build a rapport with the consumers. There was an open door policy when It came to management.
Pluspunten
free lunches, gift cards and trips
great health benefits
Working at comcast
Tel Sales Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA23 mei 2018
Comcast is a great start for customer services skills, and they have other great jobs they offer. They also have great benefits, and their jobs are on the bus line.
Bedrijfscultuur
A very non-employee oriented place to work
Training Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA23 mei 2018
In my time with Comcast I found the to be very unfocused and disorganized. I was in a mid level management position and for the most part was not supported appropriately nor did I have the resources needed to do an effective job. For the most part, senior management did not listen to my needs and concerns, nor accepted my recommendations.
Pluspunten
Good healthcare and some of the benefits
Minpunten
Very restrictive and non-flexible organization
Work day
Freelance Brand Ambassador (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA22 mei 2018
A typical day was setting up for students. bringing energy to the campus and then giving students. The team i had was phenomenal
funny, intelligent, and charismatic
Typical day at work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Havertown, PA22 mei 2018
A typical work day at the Xfinity store would be very busy to a point where all of our representatives were tied up with a bunch of customers. My role was to make sure that the customers had the best customer experience during their trip in the store. I learned a lot on how to deal with the customers and make sure that they are satisfied with the services that we provide for them. The culture in the store was amazing and I was able to connect with everyone in the work place very easily.
Pluspunten
Helps you gain customer experience
Inconvenient work schedules
Cable Company
Cashier/Front Desk Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Boston, MA22 mei 2018
It was fun working at Comcast. It was most of the time busy sometimes there will be dead days. If you like doing sales and commission work and working with the public and discussing their bills along with trying to convince them WHY Comcast is the better cable company than the other competitors.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag