Comcast Reviews

12.021 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 12.022 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Easy going atmosphere; flexible hours; ability to work from home on occasions; forthcoming & understanding staff
Financial Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Mount Laurel, NJ21 september 2018
Working at Comcast requires engagement in a wide variety of tasks, but we also make sure that our team-members are cross-trained & are able/willing to provide support for one another. Shifting priorities is at the core of my team's successful completion of tasks during the busy times. Overall environment is very supportive & stress free.
Flexible hours
Minpunten
Fairly difficult road to advancement within the team
Bedrijfscultuur
Only good in the beginning
Customer Solutions Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Sterling Heights, MI20 september 2018
This job is only good during training and maybe 2/3 months once your out on the floor alone. You deal with irate customers all day long, your numbers going up and down , policies changing all the time. So supervisors and great and some are as efficient as the others. Good incentives, but not worth the stress.
Was tough sale for me
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL20 september 2018
Someone with long term accounts can do very well.
IT takes a long time to develop these
You start with door to door sales tough goals.
Very corporate
Events
Stressful to meet goals
Nice people
Xfinity Sales Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockford, IL20 september 2018
There are a select few or lovley people but there is a culture of the people that kiss butt the most gets the highest I had a few good year with them then when the culture change and new management set in it was totally different.
Free lunch & mileage reimbursement
Long late hours
5,0
Nice job
Telesales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Chamblee20 september 2018
It sucks if you are part time. If you don't make the commission it is not much of a paycheck. The managers are mostly nice. The co workers are like a family atmosphere.
Nice managers, great discounts
Minpunten
Short break, commission not biweekly
Bedrijfscultuur
Great pay. Easy job. Don't get comfotable though.
Customer Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tallahassee, FL20 september 2018
Really good pay. Much better than pretty much anyone else in town, assuming you can hit your sales goals. The hours are fixed, the management is fine, but they will fire you at the drop of a hat.
Bedrijfscultuur
Difficult Job with a difficult set of policies.
Collections Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Sandy, UT20 september 2018
I need to start this off with a disclaimer that I was in the collections dept, and when you are even 10 days late on your bill or had any troubles with your signal, people would call in a talk to me first. Only spoke to mad people who were already mad and got more mad when I asked them for money before I could help them. So, just the worst. Did this for only 9 months but i would never again.
all of it
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work but salary is too low and not a lot of room for advancement
Customer Retention Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Malden, MA20 september 2018
Comcast is fun sometimes and the work environment feels like a big family. However, salary is very low compared to it's rival cable company. Lots of micromanagement and quotas can be difficult to meet. Additionally, training only teaches telephone skills but not the computer skills necessary to put packages together. There isn't enough help once you are on floor after attending "comcast university." Program used is very confusing and even managers would get stuck. High stress with not enough pay.
Bedrijfscultuur
Avoid at all costs, the cheaters rule here
BSR (huidige medewerker) –  Horsham20 september 2018
Poor management that favors a few employees who lie to customers to close deals. People here will steal deals from you , with little if any punishment. Highly stressful, cut throat environment. If you have any integrity, and won't steal deals from your co-workers to meet the metrics keep looking. By far the worst mistake of my life was accepting a position here. It is soulless, profit driven company without an ounce of customer service. They promise you the world during your interview, but you quickly realize it is all smoke and mirrors.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Everything else
Poor management
Feild Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD20 september 2018
Hard to advance with focus on metrics. They depend to much on rework witch you have no control over. No support system every department is against each other. Very low pay for the amount of work. Management is terrible.
Good benefits
Work overload, management
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work and lots of career advancement opportunities
Sr. Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  sandy, utah19 september 2018
Very team oriented, lots of opportunities to advance career. Great benefits and discounts, inbound and outbound call center. Handling customers’ inquires while using negotiating skills to collect delinquent balances and retain the customer. The hardest part of the job was the angry customers, the most enjoyable part was the reward feeling for helping your customers. Management was great and really personable, it helped create a family rather than just another job.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
management would micro manage you all day and pay could be higher
They only see one side
CAE 3, Billing Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Centennial, CO19 september 2018
I was a billing representative for the national accounts team I enjoyed my job and what I did. I went to work minded my own business, and I was fired for being 25 minutes late due to traffic.

I was in traffic from 5:30 am to 6:53am. I logged into my computer at 6:55 am and my normal shift started at 7:00 am. They sent an email out the day before indicating that they were changing the shift to 6:30 am which I did not receive because I changed my shift with management approval and left early the day prior.

I was let go due to being late for my shift and they refused to listen to me.
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall good place to be
Customer CARE Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO19 september 2018
I enjoyed my time there even though my last manager was pretty toxic. A lot of opportunity for growth and advancement for those that put in the effort.
Bedrijfscultuur
Company expects a lot out of you but pays you for it as well.
Enterprise Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO19 september 2018
Culture isn't what it used to be. They make it more difficult week by week to hit your numbers but closing in the walls. Not sure I'd go back there.
5,0
Amazing Place to Work with the right managment
Dispatcher (huidige medewerker) –  Plymouth, MI19 september 2018
I currently work with Comcast and they make working here so beneficial. They have a great platform for your voice to be heard, although sometime ineffective.
Just don't do it...
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Batavia, IL18 september 2018
Employees stealing from one another, terrible management at the district, regional and national levels. You just get desensitized by customers yelling at you all the time. Don't waste your time unless you really really really need a job.
Workplace
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM18 september 2018
In the beginning it was amazing to work for Comcast. When the company started to add more services it was no longer about helping the customer it was more about sell sell sell.
Exciting, long term future
Customer Service, Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Paul, MN18 september 2018
Comcast has a very positive environmnet and features a full suite of multimedia product for Sales Agents to sell, offer to Customers. Every day is dynamic and exciting.
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast is a great company to start a career with.
Technician (huidige medewerker) –  New Castle, DE18 september 2018
Whether you choose to stay in the company and work your way up or use your experience and move on to another company starting with Comcast will put you on a great path to succeed.
Good benefits
Low starting pay
Benefits Good/ Evaluations Unfair
Residential Cable Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Olympia, WA18 september 2018
Benefits are great at Comcast, but they evaluate their employees based on a outdated metric system. Management only cares about the numbers they see on their computer screens then whats actually happening in customers houses. Dispatch will run you rampant to the point your lucky if you have time to stop to relieve bodily functions and take breaks. They pretend to care and shove their benefits down your throat but its really not worth half the things you'll end up dealing with inside customers' homes. The company really doesn't realize how much their technicians save their butts with their vast knowledge of home electronics.
Good Benefits
Minpunten
Short breaks, graded unfairly, no home life
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag