Comcast Reviews

Alle 9.097 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
most enjoyable part of the job
Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Chelmsford, MA11 december 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with on the night shift. It was really a great experience. I was able to learn so much about the company.
Overall good job
Payment services (voormalige medewerker) –  Sandy Ut11 december 2017
It was a stressful jobs, would have to handle alot of upset callers.
My manger was wonderful, job pay was pretty fair if you can handle stress and getting the heavy discounted services was nice.
Stressful workplace and underpaid
Certified Communications Technician, Level (voormalige medewerker) –  Millersville, MD11 december 2017
Does not pay good. No good chances to move up within company. Also, they stopped caring about their employees as people and only as numbers. Comcast could care less about the person and only the numbers.
Bedrijfscultuur
Provisioning Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenwood Village, CO11 december 2017
Constant but controllable workload, pleasant to work with fellow employees and management. Leaves you with a feeling of Accomplishments. Would be helpful to assist with training of new products to assure customer approval ratings stay high.
Pluspunten
Leaves you with a feeling of Accomplishments.
Minpunten
advancement could be a little quicker equal to present market standing
Poor Management
Leave of Absence Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Livermore CA11 december 2017
Managers were not capable and asked questions that they should have known. seems like they hired friends and relatives and were not subjective. High stressed working environment
Nice location
Minpunten
over worked no training no direction
Bedrijfscultuur
great company with excellent teeam leaders
Comcast Sales Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Boca Raton, FL11 december 2017
I have had a very great experience since I have on-boarded with Comcast approx. 3 years ago. My team and management is extremely helpful and friendly and is always willing to go the next mile in helping to assist employees in succeeding. Only negative is that the hourly pay is pathetically low.
management positive, easy communication
Minpunten
no one is on the same page within the company, poor base hourly wages
Bedrijfscultuur
a great place to start your career
Dispatcher Comm II (voormalige medewerker) –  Millersville, PA11 december 2017
a typical day is fast-paced call center. Dispatched for the technicians, learned to troubleshoot phone, data, and cable with various programs. always the ability to advance in your career. I enjoyed working with everyone.
free lunches, bonases
Minpunten
did not like the point system
Great Company
Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Richland, MI11 december 2017
Comcast is a great place to work at with really good benefits, the most enjoyable part of being a tech for Comcast is that everyday is different. The hardest part would be working in the winter months, but that really isn't so bad either.
Pluspunten
free services, good pay and benefits
Minpunten
long days, working in inclement weather
Good place as employee - not as good for Contractors
Web Developer (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO10 december 2017
Contractors were routinely furloughed during holidays. Good manager and workplace. Challenging projects and good recognition
Some offices were older and some were newer. SO, office could be newer or older. the Comcast Center in Philadelphia is crowded and the new office building is booked with people.
state of art technology
Contractor lurloughts
Bedrijfscultuur
No room for advancement. Poor Management..
Account Receivable Clerk 3 (huidige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA10 december 2017
Ive worked at Comcast for some years with every 5 years I was going for advancement now I'm in a position where I'm at a stand still. I love working with Accounting & Finance but the position I'm currently in its changing more to customer service and the jobs are being outsourced to different parts of the country.
Discounted services / Great Benefits /Friendly people to work with
Management not to good / No room for advancement /
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a HORRIBLE place to work but....
Technical Support Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Englewood, CO10 december 2017
Comcast does not have a great attendance policy. If you get up to your mark of UAPs you have a 6 month final. Which means you HAVE to be on time EVERY DAY for 6 months straight. I went on medical leave for 2 months so when I returned my final was extended 2 more months so for 8 months straight I was on time to work (which is not the problem. Someone should be on time) I was 2 weeks away from getting off my final FINALLY AND was a few minutes late due to the weather and heavy traffic and they still let me go. It's just unrealistic ESPECIALLY when you have a family. The company has some pros as far as bonuses and awards and things like that but the environment is way to stressful for the little pay you receive.
Pluspunten
Friday pay day snacks and fiscal awards and treats
Minpunten
Attendance policy needs to be reconstructed
fun work place
AUTHORIZED CABLE CONTRACTOR DRIVER/TECH (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA10 december 2017
this is a fun work place but the pay isn't that well and is hard to move up in company. training is ok but you will learn a lot more by being out on the road. will be in heat and cold for long periods of time.
free cable
low pay
XOC HFC Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Roseville, MN9 december 2017
Working in the XOC is fantastic, we monitor the Fiver Coax network and resolve over 80% outages before they become an customer issue. we work closly with the Headend team for any major issues
competitive work environment
Sales Professional (huidige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA9 december 2017
the work environment is competitive with high expectations on meeting your goal. Good salary and great benefits. direct sale from door to door kind of work.
Commission
Educational
Cameraman / Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA9 december 2017
Awesome opportunity as I was able to learn the television side of production and work with celebrities and talent. Learned how to work in a professional television studio and went from intern to paid cameraman.
Pluspunten
learn television production and work with crew x talent
Minpunten
no compensation, must earn career or opportunity
great work place
Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN9 december 2017
easy paced and fun to work there , pay is fair and can learn alot if you put the work in , the supervisors and upper management are really good at having their eployees backs
No Comment
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO9 december 2017
I have no interest in providing my personal experience with any previous employer with a third party company. It is professionally unethical to provide my opinion and it is more important what their brand says about themselves.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
great culture
Technical Operations Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA9 december 2017
Comcast is a fun atmosphere and fast paced environment which lends to the communication and entertainment aspect of the industry. Great people working together to better the customer experience.
4/10 shift
Bedrijfscultuur
Doesn't care how hard they push you.
NETWORK TECH (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Rapids, MI9 december 2017
Constantly change standards. Change installer/tech metrics every quarter and refuse to offer training on how to meet standards. Since meeting metrics means a raise, very few reasonable raises given.
Cheep cable bills
Minpunten
Lots of hours, long days, dispatch team doesn't support techs
stressful environment, high standards
Technical Support Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Lynnwood, WA9 december 2017
would, not recommend any friend or contact to work here. Customers are too hostile at times. No time between calls to reflect. Not a lot of help at times.
free cable and internet