Comcast Reviews

Alle 9.089 reviews worden getoond
Good place as employee - not as good for Contractors
Web Developer (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO10 december 2017
Contractors were routinely furloughed during holidays. Good manager and workplace. Challenging projects and good recognition
Some offices were older and some were newer. SO, office could be newer or older. the Comcast Center in Philadelphia is crowded and the new office building is booked with people.
state of art technology
Contractor lurloughts
Bedrijfscultuur
No room for advancement. Poor Management..
Account Receivable Clerk 3 (huidige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA10 december 2017
Ive worked at Comcast for some years with every 5 years I was going for advancement now I'm in a position where I'm at a stand still. I love working with Accounting & Finance but the position I'm currently in its changing more to customer service and the jobs are being outsourced to different parts of the country.
Discounted services / Great Benefits /Friendly people to work with
Management not to good / No room for advancement /
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a HORRIBLE place to work but....
Technical Support Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Englewood, CO10 december 2017
Comcast does not have a great attendance policy. If you get up to your mark of UAPs you have a 6 month final. Which means you HAVE to be on time EVERY DAY for 6 months straight. I went on medical leave for 2 months so when I returned my final was extended 2 more months so for 8 months straight I was on time to work (which is not the problem. Someone should be on time) I was 2 weeks away from getting off my final FINALLY AND was a few minutes late due to the weather and heavy traffic and they still let me go. It's just unrealistic ESPECIALLY when you have a family. The company has some pros as far as bonuses and awards and things like that but the environment is way to stressful for the little pay you receive.
Pluspunten
Friday pay day snacks and fiscal awards and treats
Minpunten
Attendance policy needs to be reconstructed
fun work place
AUTHORIZED CABLE CONTRACTOR DRIVER/TECH (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA10 december 2017
this is a fun work place but the pay isn't that well and is hard to move up in company. training is ok but you will learn a lot more by being out on the road. will be in heat and cold for long periods of time.
free cable
low pay
XOC HFC Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Roseville, MN9 december 2017
Working in the XOC is fantastic, we monitor the Fiver Coax network and resolve over 80% outages before they become an customer issue. we work closly with the Headend team for any major issues
competitive work environment
Sales Professional (huidige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA9 december 2017
the work environment is competitive with high expectations on meeting your goal. Good salary and great benefits. direct sale from door to door kind of work.
Commission
Educational
Cameraman / Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA9 december 2017
Awesome opportunity as I was able to learn the television side of production and work with celebrities and talent. Learned how to work in a professional television studio and went from intern to paid cameraman.
Pluspunten
learn television production and work with crew x talent
Minpunten
no compensation, must earn career or opportunity
great work place
Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN9 december 2017
easy paced and fun to work there , pay is fair and can learn alot if you put the work in , the supervisors and upper management are really good at having their eployees backs
No Comment
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO9 december 2017
I have no interest in providing my personal experience with any previous employer with a third party company. It is professionally unethical to provide my opinion and it is more important what their brand says about themselves.
great culture
Technical Operations Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA9 december 2017
Comcast is a fun atmosphere and fast paced environment which lends to the communication and entertainment aspect of the industry. Great people working together to better the customer experience.
4/10 shift
Bedrijfscultuur
Doesn't care how hard they push you.
NETWORK TECH (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Rapids, MI9 december 2017
Constantly change standards. Change installer/tech metrics every quarter and refuse to offer training on how to meet standards. Since meeting metrics means a raise, very few reasonable raises given.
Cheep cable bills
Minpunten
Lots of hours, long days, dispatch team doesn't support techs
stressful environment, high standards
Technical Support Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Lynnwood, WA9 december 2017
would, not recommend any friend or contact to work here. Customers are too hostile at times. No time between calls to reflect. Not a lot of help at times.
free cable and internet
stressful
Courtesy services.
Customer service Sales/call Center (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL8 december 2017
its not only a job its a career, we learning new thing every day, can be overwhelming sometime but, that's what we call advancement. the
"C "at Comcast stand for "Change".

it's a family.
Minpunten
software changes without notice sometimes
Bad management
Cable Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL8 december 2017
Show up on time.
Get my route sheet.
Get my equipment.
Load up the truck.
Go to the customers house connect them with service.
Learned about the phones.
Bad management.
Co-workers are good.
Can't please the supervisor.
Complete route sheet and all customers for that day.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Great diversity
Solutions Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Liberty Lake, WA8 december 2017
I would recommend the job to anyone looking to get good pay, Good place to work. Great benefits. Good pay. Great co-workers. Good bosses. Lots of potlucks.
Great
Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fremont, CA8 december 2017
Great job Very family friendly company. The company also offers a great variety of positive benefits that will allow gain throughout your entire family
Stress
Universal Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Fishers, IN8 december 2017
The stress there is nonstop. Management complains about metrics to employees on a daily basis. And the customers primary complaint is price. Also the calls never stop.
Free Service
Constant Stress
Opinion
CAE / Inside Sales (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL8 december 2017
There is no advancement for women. Management is narrow-minded. Overall, punish the good workers for the bad, shady ones. Allowed stealing to go on for years and now the good ones pay for it.
Stressful and unfair scoring
Billing Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Tinley Park, IL7 december 2017
The training was more of role playing and not with the system and applications used. New hires felt they were just thrown out to the wolves. Comcast has good benefits but there's too much favoritism with management and lack of job security. The scoring is totally unreasonable.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Unreasonable scoring and favoritism.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Great Benefits
Direct Sales/XSA/Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA7 december 2017
This job started of great , Comcast is a great company and overall changed my life for the better. the recent change in the commission structure is the reason I am not 100% happy. The money is good and the ability to make more money is there but I would prefer to make a living with out my pockets being played with quarterly
Pluspunten
benefits, a lot of time off, possible high pay out
many pay related changes