Comcast Reviews

Alle 12.441 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Place To Work!!! Great people, Great management!!!
Engineer II (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenwood Village, CO13 november 2018
flexible hrs, great culture. Management is great. take care of their employees. everyone worked together, helped each other out to get the work completed
Culture, people, management
furloughs for contractors
good company
Program Delivery Leader / ManpowerGroup Solutions (voormalige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI13 november 2018
Good company - yet some management hiring managers and Human Resource partners are not strong and in need of consultation. Others have good follow through.
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast is an okay company to work for, but needs to pay their bulk/customer service employees more!!!
Inbound Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL13 november 2018
No comment here other than comcast needs to pay their employees more than what they currently are paid. Inbound sales reps get paid 18.65 during training, and after training receive 10.00 per hour plus a ton of commission equalling 18.00-22.00 per hour, where as bulk employees makes 13.00 per hour, and make a fraction of the commission that inbound sales reps make, plus do about 40% more work. Big difference in pay, and work load.
Insurnace
Minpunten
Pay, Hours working, Shifts, Paid time off.
2,0
Productive and competitive.
Contractor responsibilities and route services (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA 9583812 november 2018
A typical day at work was difficult and extremely challenging. I learned that it takes a focused mind and a healthy fit body to perform at the rate to which the company demanded. The workplace culture was intense and stressful at times. This was, in fact, the hardest part of the job.
Pluspunten
Company vehicle is provided.
Minpunten
The pay was substantially low.
Perspective job
Authorized Cable Contractor (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO12 november 2018
Good
Tipical day at contractor job
Responsive managment
If you good work you have good money
Interesting job for tech people
Work place good , perfect cowoker
Contract Job
Interesting job
Bedrijfscultuur
its production, its a well pay job
Billing Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami Gardens, FL12 november 2018
a typical day at work first starts off with critical thinking even though going through multiply hours of great training when being on the phone its just you and the customers every decision you make can either resolve the situation or make it worse, also problem solving in shortest time frame is essential at the end of the conversation my main goal was to always make sure the customer was satisfied withe their service and their devices were working properly.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive place to work at
Retail Sales Professional (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX12 november 2018
Comcast has great benefits. sometimes the consideration to move up is considered only if you are the right fit for the position . Management is overall good.
great benefits
customers extremely rude
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Used to be a good company
Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  California12 november 2018
When I first started the Company was more focused on the employees and the culture was more positive, most people liked their job and got paid decently.
Over the last 5 years the company has went the opposite way, they only talk about how much they care about the employees but never do anything to address the concerns that matter, they always look at things which are not impacting us and act like they are doing a good job.
If possible I would avoid this company and am glad I am moving on from it too, last couple years have been nothing but stress and terrible management, glad to be moving on but feel sorry for the rest of the technicians that work for this company, they all agree but are too afraid to say anything because they fire them without a second thought.
Pluspunten
40 hours a week. Paid Baby-Bonding time.
Minpunten
Compensation, Management, Stressful, Not enough time with family, constant overtime.
Good Experience
Sr. Director, Change Management (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA12 november 2018
I am glad that I had an opportunity to work at Comcast. It gave me a chance to quickly learn what it's like to work very a very large, decentralized company.
Bedrijfscultuur
Dynamic and rapidly expanding organization
ServiceNow Configuration Management Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA12 november 2018
Was hired to take on the responsibility of re-designing their ITSM Configuration Management Database. This involved reversing much of the work implemented by a previous integrator.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great work environment with many oppurtunities
Engineer 1 Service Assurance Developer (huidige medewerker) –  Centennial, Colorado12 november 2018
I believe if you put in the time and effort, you will be able to rise quickly at Comcast. It is a great place to work with many opportunities and great people to help you achieve your goals.
Discounted services (virtually free), Quarterly bonus, team events
needs better pay
What I learned
Communication Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Davie, FL12 november 2018
I am very grateful for the opportunity to work at Comcast. I have learned a lot regarding RF signals and what affects them. Also learn the different cable types and which ones to use depending on the environment.
Benefits, Paid time off
Transparency between departments.
Bedrijfscultuur
Place was ok to work for. Lots of help within the team
Tech Support (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA11 november 2018
This was a rapid call center of 100 seats. We were told daily to cover at least 40 tickets per day. Which I found to almost impossible if I wanted to give customers a sense to satisfaction.
Pluspunten
Not allot to say here except a very busy place.
Minpunten
A high pressure call center.
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast is a great place to work for.
Appointment Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Knoxville, TN11 november 2018
I think Comcast is a great place to work for. I wouldnt change a thing about it, except for the attendance policy. I have enjoyed working for Comcast.
Best Workplace and Team
Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Modesto, CA11 november 2018
A typical day of work would be signing onto my computer and assisting every client with payments, questions regarding their account, and troubleshooting their Comcast services. I had to be on top of my sales goals while also assisting with the store maintenance. It was difficult at first being able to manage everything at once because when I first started I did not know anything about sales. With the help of my boss he got me to understand how to sell and how manage my time. My team also showed me techniques on how to organize my time and manage my daily duties like opening the store and time to assist our clients. Since then I have practiced my time management skills and technical knowledge that my boss enrolled me to become an apple master for the store and also assist with installing the demo displays. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to fix up the store, install the demo software onto the devices, and connect everything to the Comcast security server. Its my favorite part of my job because I can help out my store and my team because they can be able to not only tell their clients about our products but also have them experience it through my demo devices.
Pluspunten
great workplace, always learning, best team
Minpunten
stressful, lots of duties, self management.
Bedrijfscultuur
Work load was more than we were paid.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Philippines11 november 2018
In general, Comcast was a good training ground that helped me develop my skills and talents. It also has made me more hard working and more driven towards my job.
Fun place to work
Electronic Test Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Wixom, MI10 november 2018
I really enjoyed the job. Nice coworkers, easy going work atmosphere, safe clean working conditions, supportive managers, nice friendly bosses. Clean break room.
Happy work enviroment
No ac no heat
Great Job, Great ppl
Customer Account Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA10 november 2018
Training was strenuous but I enjoyed it. The people at Alorica were friendly and everyday was a journey, learning different things and of course, the phone calls ! they were a headache at times but the money was well worth it! Just have to know how to breathe
i was honored to work for 10 years for comcast
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN10 november 2018
i was honored to work under daniel dillard call center manager,and rashaad wilson and kelly browning my supervisors.
i was honored to be with the comcast family for 10 years.
Pluspunten
loved the challenges that came with my position
Minpunten
would have loved to have more input into projects
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and productive environment, culture is shifting to a more proactive approach for issue identification and resolution.
Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA10 november 2018
Management will "roll up their sleeves and get in the trenches," with their teams. It is a welcome benefit and motivation to observe Management interest and involvement in the day-to-day function. The culture is very fast paced with "sprinkles of down time" here and there. Overall I enjoy my role and responsibilities, however compensation is lower in comparing to the industry. Providing a more robust pay-for-performance program would be beneficial in attracting and retaining talent.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag