Comcast Reviews

Alle 10.313 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
Good working Environment, collections can be hard
Collections Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Sandy, UT14 februari 2018
the environment was good, co-workers and management was great, but doing collections can be really hard the customers can make the job difficult. It is unfortunate but you will run into customers that create a crisis situation
Great pay and benefits
Minpunten
Collections is a hard department to work very fast-paced
Bedrijfscultuur
Not bad if you are a technician
Supply Chain Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  West Valley City, UT14 februari 2018
Provide everything for technicians. Poor management at warehouse and store levels. Busy periods with some lulls. Management is loose at warehouse level and all ends side with technicians over any other department so if the technicians complain they are heard but warehouse and dispatch are very hard to raise a concern or dispute in. I learned a lot of the logistics part of the business and the free cable is great.
Pluspunten
Free cable, great time off
Minpunten
Poor management, Company is too big for itself
Bedrijfscultuur
Great pay and benefits, but questionable leadership
Sales and Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaverton, OR14 februari 2018
If you're already great at sales, then this is an awesome job - slow calls most of the time, easy customers to deal with, uncapped commission, and basically free service. The leadership is their negatives - You can do well on sales process scores, commissions, etc but if you don't do it the exact way *they* want you to do it, then you can get written up and fired pretty easily despite technically meeting expectations.
Great pay and benefits
Very questionable leadership
Csr
Customer Support Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA 3002214 februari 2018
The Company was very deceiving due to the fact they painted a very nice picture but didnt live up to the painting. I personally feel this job overworked us but under paid us.
Getting off work
NONE
over all descent
Direct Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Wayne, IN14 februari 2018
over all it was a very good place to work. how ever it was becoming more of a Nation 1 size fits all Company. rather than , focusing on individual markets and its Competition in those Markets.
benefits, pay, co-workers
Minpunten
bad leadership at the top.
Comcast is great
Senior Financial Analyst, Business Operations (huidige medewerker) –  Livermore, CA14 februari 2018
Great company. A lot of folks have been here for decades. The benefits are great. They are working hard to improve customer satisfaction and employee moral.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
hard to advance
Bedrijfscultuur
Great work environment, advancement opportunities
Advanced Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Fremont, CA14 februari 2018
Nothing but good things to say about Comcast. Management was always supportive, co-workers were knowledgeable and helpful. As much opportunity to advance as you could possibly want.
Pluspunten
Physically and mentally challenging, great benefits
Minpunten
Sometimes too much on your plate at once, can be stressful
Bedrijfscultuur
challenging but great paying job!
Direct Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Cement City, MI14 februari 2018
-Great job offering flexibility, leverage of time, great pay and benefits, although limited in advancement opportunities and constant challenges and changes within company.
Pluspunten
flexibility, independence, freedom, pay, benefits
Minpunten
outside working conditions, stress of uncontrolled chaos & quotas
Bedrijfscultuur
Great workplace,Great advancement, dispatched from home
Communications Technician III (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Prospect, IL14 februari 2018
A typical day at work would be dispatched from home traveling to several residents to assess problem with service and install new service.At this company I learned cable installation and fixing service and the way it works from headquarters to the customers home.Management was very professional and well organize, worked great with employees.hardest part was the hours.Most enjoyable was making the customer happy
Pluspunten
benefits, paid vacation, great workplace, bonuses, and company parties
Minpunten
long hours, lack of equipment, low pay
Comcast
Fulfillment Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Zurich, IL14 februari 2018
Poorly run at executive level. Very difficult to perform as cooperation and collaboration gives way to placing blame and passing the buck onto employees. This position was not manageable with home life.
Good Pay
Poor work environment
Bedrijfscultuur
massaging chairs at work/ free lunch and shopping incentives
Customer Service Specialist 3 (huidige medewerker) –  Jackson, MS13 februari 2018
The hardest part of this job is that we have metrics to meet each month. Although it has been very successful for me, I think that the prices for services are very expensive. In hindsight, it benefits the company however not the customer. I understand the logic behind it from a business prospective however as a customer, it doesn't benefit the callers if they are looking to save money. Not to mention, we do not have much to retain customers . I enjoy bringing pleasure and saving to my callers when ever I can. The most enjoyable part about this job, is the benefits and commission. I believe in working hard and being rewarded for it
commission every month
metrics
day-to day
Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  New Castle, DE13 februari 2018
Typical day a work is being assigned a job, calling the customer before getting there. once I arrived I make contact with the customer about the problem.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer interaction and education was very important
Residential cable installer (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA13 februari 2018
I was hire as a contractor for Comcast, so my typical day started at a warehouse to pickup my route and equipment. What I learned from my time at Comcast is customer interaction and education is very important. So it was important to be respectful and professional in every possible way. The hardest part of the job? I will say new installation on houses and apartment buildings that never had cable. You would have schedule another appointment to do a different type of installation. That was a bulk installation that needed more than installation. The most enjoyable part of the job? I will say the different customer and places I went to do my jobs, they were very entertaining.
Free time between installs
no cons I was contractor
Bedrijfscultuur
Company is a very hard place to keep a job
Comcast Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Miami, FL13 februari 2018
Everything is constantly changing and you are always being hunted down to see what you can get fired for. Constantly Are told to things one way then when it’s not convenient for them you are told to do an other way. And you pressed for having done it the other way.
Benefits and free cable
Manegement, and job requirements
Fun Job
LV2 Cable Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  West Palm Beach, FL13 februari 2018
Had a blast being a cable technician, having the freedom to figure out how to solve any cable related issues. While you out on the job it was your job to get there in the driving window and fix any problems with the given time frame.
Good benefits
Production Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO13 februari 2018
Would still be working there if I wasn't laid off. Liked my time there.Wages are okay but not great.Overall Comcast is a decent company to work for.Its a company you can make a career with.
Good benefits, Good work environment
Minpunten
Not allot of upward mobility.Wages are just okay.
Bedrijfscultuur
Typical of a large corporation
Senior Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA13 februari 2018
Many cross-functional teams assigned to do the same task. There is no ownership or accountability in the Product organization. The business would benefit from stronger leadership.
Just Not For Me
Customer Security Assurance Technician II (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Laurel, NJ13 februari 2018
I briefly worked with Comcast and the call center type of work really damaged my view of the company overall. However, my co-workers were great to work with!
Pay & co-workers
Minpunten
Shift bids, call center work, sub-par management, difficulty in getting out of call center role
Great Company
Senior Consultant, Cartesian (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA13 februari 2018
I worked as a consultant at Comcast for 3.5 years at their corporate HQ in downtown Philadelphia. I commuted weekly from Washington, DC and enjoyed my tenure there very much. I have a lot of respect for Comcast's management.
Work ethic of Management
Great company
Call Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO13 februari 2018
Very competitive pay, great work environment stressful job but company does a lot to deal with that. Managers are exceptional always help On floor when needed. Everything is taught in training and tons of room fo advancement.
Great work environment