Comcast Reviews

Alle 11.114 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work and plenty of chance to advance IF you have the skills
CLI / Maintenance Tech / CT3 (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL15 mei 2018
A typical day requires you to travel from job to job within a short time frame. You may be scheduled 3 jobs in the same time frame that you are required to complete on-time. Then you may be called to do another job with one minute left in your work day and cant leave until that job is complete. So if you like overtime then this will work for you. The best part of the job is the quiet time you get driving from job to job, and on occasion the people you interact with during the installation
Pluspunten
The benefits etc. medical, dental, vision, cable
The hours and days off
Fast paced environment
Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Newark, DE15 mei 2018
A typical day at Comcast was taking calls all day and helping customers with their issues. I learned how to resolve customer issues in a timely fashion. The management was ok. It seemed as though they weren't really involved with the representatives too much. The workplace culture was fun. The people I worked with were great. The hardest part of the job was taking calls from irate customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction on resolving customer issues.
Free cable
The pay wasn't enough
Xfinity Comcast
Sales / Care Trainer, Learning & Development (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL15 mei 2018
Productive and pleasant workplace. Meaningful work, projects and activities. Stimulating and dynamic business incorporating quickly changing and improving products, services and markets.
Dynamic
Minpunten
Still retains many aspects of its founding cable business culture
Great company
Generating new sales leads largely (huidige medewerker) –  Union, NJ15 mei 2018
Great company but poor salary you work really hard for your money. Very less or no increment. Poor quality of resource management. Poor process of skill development. No transparency. Client is given highest priority on cost of employee happiness and satisfaction
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company, loved the work. Had a terrible manager unfortunately
Comcast Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  West Valley City, UT15 mei 2018
Loved the job great benefits and the people I worked with.Had a bad manager unfortunately. Really enjoy cable installation and would love to continue doing it.
Work, benefits
Managment
Bedrijfscultuur
Great work environment. More scope for growth
Provisoning Analyst Xcalibur End2End Integration (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Laurel, NJ15 mei 2018
Comcast is more flexible and gives lot of space to experiment and figure out
Higher Management considers your suggestions and many different devices from Cisco to Motorola to legacy devices
More training sessions and lot to learn from other teams and colleagues too.
Its sprint systems and you get to build your user stories and raise the bar to meet your goals
Good Place to Work.
Customer Service Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO14 mei 2018
I enjoyed my Time with this company. I had three separate roles in my time with Comcast and was able to grow. This only stopped when i was held back by a particular manager who had his own ambitions and ideas.
terrible place to work
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL14 mei 2018
horrible, its the worst place i ever work. the supervisors were incompetent. they didnt notice hard work they only responded to brown nosers. bad management
nothing
everything
Bedrijfscultuur
Best place to work at and learn
Desktop support, IT rep II (huidige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA14 mei 2018
Comcast Spotlight is a great place to work at. The environment is great and I learn a lot. There are a lot of great people and the atmosphere is one of a family. management and above are the problem when it comes to working there. They make changes that does not have any meaning.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun enviroment to be great pay and benifits
New build sales/serviceability/Installations (voormalige medewerker) –  Redmond, WA14 mei 2018
For a sales role, the quote was attainable. The atmosphere was on your own. Team incentives for good work are excellent. Quarterly sales dinners with gifts and incentives. Great benefits and perks. Good training and constant help if you need it with unlimited resources
Pluspunten
Fun and you make what you want
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent mix of people and technology. Local politics are painful
CT4 (voormalige medewerker) –  Ann arbor14 mei 2018
I like it here

fun but challenging

good benefits

likemy supervisor

overall... being with theest msakes you better

If i had to sum it up in qa worm, I would say good place to work
technology drives competitive spirit
politics
Direct sales rep.
Direct Sales Account Executive / Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA13 mei 2018
Conduct morning meeting, train new reps in the field. Produce new business. Perform sales presentations in the field, and in the office, Provide superior customer service. The hardest part about working with Comcast was cleaning up behind there customer service errors. We crated our own work place culture because we were outside sales reps, we managed our own time and work schedule. I was also responsible tor organizing team non work related events. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in the field with new reps, meeting new customer and generating new business.
No work life balance
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Minnetonka, MN13 mei 2018
Benefits are good but management is horrible. NO professionalism and a lot of favoritism. Very black and white. They do not look at agents individual needs
Bedrijfscultuur
i do not want to do any review for them
Customer Account Sales Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA13 mei 2018
I do not want to do any review for them I worked there five years and was treated disrespectfully by management I only received good sales training experience
sales experience
management
Overall good
Dispatch Fleet Traffic Controller (huidige medewerker) –  Elmhurst, IL13 mei 2018
Comcast is an overall good company to work for. The pay is slightly less than other similar jobs/companies. Benefits and perks are good. Growth opportunities.
Productive and fun
Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA13 mei 2018
Working at the Comcast Center was fun and it was great to meet new people and to learn something new about what happened in the building. On the same note, the Comcast Center was always productive as when we did have our times to laugh, we always got back to business when necessary.
Pluspunten
Close to home, mentors and good attitudes towards work
Bedrijfscultuur
Good work env with Friday outings
QA Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Herndon, VA12 mei 2018
Very friendly top management. Always had and opportunity to improve my skills. All team members are seated in same location which helped in better coordination.
Bedrijfscultuur
Grat place to work mangement made hard
customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN12 mei 2018
I had fun chatting with clients about the services that would benefit their lives. I learned how to chat with customers in the south. I was not a fan of management took too many shots at reps if they wanted you out f there. nothing really how about the job high turn over due to the operation of management. Taking to clients made my day better.
incentives
Minpunten
you felt beat up on by mangement every day
friendly competitive sales environment
Outbound Telesales Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA12 mei 2018
Call center sales environment. Its fun, but can get stressful when youre doing everything you can and customers still tell you no. Still would recommend.
hours, pay
short break
Comcast
ESCALATION SPECIALIST (voormalige medewerker) –  West Palm Beach, FL12 mei 2018
Comcast has a great compensation and benefits plan. The pay starting off is decent and you can work your way up and also earn a commission. The job is quick-paced, with constant change.
Healthcare, benefits
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag