Comcast Reviews

Alle 12.443 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
i was honored to work for 10 years for comcast
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN10 november 2018
i was honored to work under daniel dillard call center manager,and rashaad wilson and kelly browning my supervisors.
i was honored to be with the comcast family for 10 years.
Pluspunten
loved the challenges that came with my position
Minpunten
would have loved to have more input into projects
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and productive environment, culture is shifting to a more proactive approach for issue identification and resolution.
Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA10 november 2018
Management will "roll up their sleeves and get in the trenches," with their teams. It is a welcome benefit and motivation to observe Management interest and involvement in the day-to-day function. The culture is very fast paced with "sprinkles of down time" here and there. Overall I enjoy my role and responsibilities, however compensation is lower in comparing to the industry. Providing a more robust pay-for-performance program would be beneficial in attracting and retaining talent.
not bad for first time
Installer Tech (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL9 november 2018
You can learn how to speak with customers how to fix troubleshooting and install new security service. Professional Summary Experienced Installer. I have vast knowledge of installation of 2016 – 2018
Telecommunication products including Xfinity security systems and West Palm B. FL.,
networking equipment. I completed the intensive field technician training provided Miami FL.,
by Comcast Corporation.
Bedrijfscultuur
When i first started it was good
Sales Clerk and Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN9 november 2018
The management team needs to be reevaluated for sure, the team members are awsome allways willing to help. The managers just stand back and let the team become target practice for the knifes the customers throw, and then they go in an turn the knifes more after the customer leaves.
Pluspunten
Great team of employees, benefits, most days awsome customers
Minpunten
To short of lunches, bad management, no traning from managers
Very stressful and underpaid
Retail Sales (huidige medewerker) –  NM9 november 2018
The company is disorganized. The way it is set up everyone works independently of each other and the customers get conflicting information constantly. Nothing is ever done about it and nothing changes.

Sales are difficult, often the company instructs the sales but does not back up the information they have the employees provide the customer. A home may show service is available, if the cable to the home is a certain distance away, Comcast will not provide service. In this case the agent loses that sale on his quota, has to explain to the customer that the info we worked with was not accurate, and cause us to look untrained and unprofessional to our customers.

The base pay is low by almost any standards. The quota constantly rises while there is often no equipment in the store. Again, the customer calls in and is assured the equipment is available at the store, they get to the store and we have to tell them, and convince them the equipment really is not there, and they were misinformed by "us".
cool relaxed laid
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD9 november 2018
cool relaxed laid back work enviorment can be very fast high call voulume al;ways is also good with incentives great pay high call volume stay in seat quite oftem
Fantastic company
Sales representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Edina, MN9 november 2018
Doing door to door sales was greatly compensated, there were changes in the structure to pay less for the work unfortunately.
Top class benefits, fantastic support and people.
Not a great job when you have to walk in 15F to -10 F weather
Top class bennefits
Minpunten
Too cold to do door to door sales in very cold regions
Decent work
Senior Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL9 november 2018
this was decent company to work for. It was pretty standard for a customer service job. Nice people to work with and supervisors were there to lead us and cheer us on when it was busy. They kept our spirits up in many ways.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for
Comm Tech 5 Network Maintenance (voormalige medewerker) –  Key Largo, FL9 november 2018
Hard working environment. Good training and the benefits are great. The ability to grow within the company is very high if you put in the work. You will find that with Comcast, you can reach you goals. company vehicle is provided with the tools to do your job.
Temporary
DISPATCHER (voormalige medewerker) –  Voorhees, NJ8 november 2018
It was a temporary job if u went permanent u rate decreased not stable employ or enough to pay bills really not much to tell i learned tech support trouble shooting or assiting techs with cable phone install if problem occured monitored there routes
Na
Na
Fast paced technical job
CommTech (voormalige medewerker) –  Berlin, CT8 november 2018
A fast paced company, Technicians make good pay and can progress up the Tech path pretty quickly if they're good. the perks are good like free cable and internet, lunches, quarterly bonus'. The job can be demanding at times, a mandatory weekend day is required unless you are a manager.
Great Benefits
Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Wayne, IN8 november 2018
Good place to work and they benefits are wonderful. Lots of additional benefits in each office. They have many resources for training and self improvement.
great training
nonoe
Heavy on the politics
Pricing Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO8 november 2018
Comcast is a great place to work if you can avoid or endure the politics. Advancing has very little to do with performance or merit, more to do with who you know. The closer you get to senior leadership you will see how the cultural rules Comcast touts do not apply. I believe a big part of the culture problem comes from how much people get paid, Comcast pays so well that most folks are scared to challenge the status quo. High performers who land in the wrong spot with a boss who is playing political games could find it very frustrating.
Good company
Come tech (huidige medewerker) –  Waukegan, IL7 november 2018
Good company to work for, needs more work and life balance. Also has great benefits. Overall Comcast is a good company to work for. I’ve worked here for over ten years
Good benefits
No home life
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice place to work and nice pay
Customer Service Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA7 november 2018
It was a nice place to work at and also a nice environment. Nice and competitive pay. paid vacation and also 401k and health benefits. Nice coworkers.
Wonderful place to work.
Installation and Service Technician, III (huidige medewerker) –  Portland, OR7 november 2018
Great place to advance ones career in life. Comcast is one of the greatest companies I've ever work for. They really make you feel like family and take care of you
Enjoyed my time here
Collector (voormalige medewerker) –  Shreveport, LA7 november 2018
I was praying this job would open up as a full time employment but it stayed a temp job until they did away with the position. I enjoyed everything about this job!
Great team
Security Operations Center (SOC) Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Englewood, CO7 november 2018
My team is great to work with, they are always helpful and willing to collaborate. Management is fair and understanding, our team is a great balance of work and fun.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (voormalige medewerker) –  Manila7 november 2018
I learned a lot, gained new friends, I always go home without any pressure, I enjoyed a lot especially I work with my friends, the only hard part for me it the schedule of our shift which is always midnight and you need to take to stay focus and awake but all in all, I liked the job.
a typical work place
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Detroit, MI7 november 2018
Every day you have to bring home a lot of sales. When I worked their it was a great job to have and I wish that I never left. customers had always enjoyed hearing my voice.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag