Comcast Reviews

Alle 11.798 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Good environment
Sr. AWS DevOps Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA13 augustus 2018
Great place to work at BNYMellon. I am very lucky to get selected in the interview and get a great platform to work . My team was very supportive and helpful.
Constant management change
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA13 augustus 2018
I left the company because of my manager who was later fired for fraud. I would say 90% of the team has sense left after I was gone. The majority have reached out for recommendations.
Pluspunten
Working close with a large group of good people you can help
Upper management
Call Center Sup
Call Center Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX13 augustus 2018
As a Supervisor with Comcast, I can be enjoyable and rewarding. Being a call center sup, it is very stressful to accomplish daily task if you are not organized in your daily routine.
Coaching and developing your team can be rewarding but challenging. When an employee does achieve their goal, we celebrate their goal by team recognition.
Work days are good, depending on your shift. We are open from 700am to midnight.
Pluspunten
Excellent benefits and discounts.
Stressful
Best Place to work
Bench Technician I (huidige medewerker) –  Salem, NH13 augustus 2018
best place to work and good benefit i've seen many improvement. Great entry level job with benefits and matching 401k. Excellent products to support top-tiered employees.
401k matching
Minpunten
seeking hired wages, career advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoyed the work environment and autonomy at my own desk to do my job.
Customer Account Executive (CAE) (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL13 augustus 2018
Work was in a Call Center. Received and processed orders and provided technical information to customers.
I learned about the cable industry.
Management was helpful.
Workplace culture was relaxed.
Hardest part of job was some of the rules.
Enjoyed talking with the general public and serving their needs.
Nice work environment.
Minpunten
Sometimes to strict with quotas.
Great working experience
Comcast (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX12 augustus 2018
Everyone was great staff was AWESOME I learned a lot of things and how to talk to others and learned how negotiate with the customers. The manger at Comcast was awesome she was very talkative she knows her stuff well and also she teaches well
Great games
Short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Un ambiente laboral muy agradable
Operativo (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL12 augustus 2018
La parte más dura del trabajo es la parte física porque es al sol pero he aprendido mucho alli
Buen sueldo
Varios dias de descanso
Diverse
NATIONAL MOVERS SPECIALIST CEA2 (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ12 augustus 2018
My department was typically the first to initiate change and in turn was expected to accept changes in responsibilities short of notice. Can be fun and relaxed. People are very friendly.
Continuously Improving
Technical Product Sales Support (huidige medewerker) –  Smyrna, GA11 augustus 2018
I've seen many improvements during my 5-year employment. Great entry level job with benefits and matching 401k. Excellent products to support top-tiered employees.
401k matching
Seeking Higher wages, Career Advancement
Fast Pace Call Center
CommOps, Tech Support Center-AMDOCs (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA11 augustus 2018
I like this job because it was system heavy and I dealt with the techs and no customers really. My supervisor was the best. The management is very proactive with push to develop each person's talents.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Comcast
Construction Project Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, MN11 augustus 2018
I worked for Comcast for 19 years. I started as a service technician, advanced to maintenance, and further advanced to construction coordinator. There were some opportunities for growth within the company. They provided a strong compensation and benefit package. I had many great opportunities do grow and learn through what I did.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Mangement
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast is a corporate company with a family feel
EXTERNAL AFFAIRS SPECIALIST (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX11 augustus 2018
Comcast is a great place to work with plenty of development opportunities. The people who work at Comcast give it a family feeling, because everyone is eager to work towards the common goal of supporting the customer.
Bedrijfscultuur
Sales Consultant/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Rochester Hills, MI11 augustus 2018
Comcast was a very great company to work for. They provided excellent training and offered great pay with benefits. The only frustration I had was the long working hours, weekends and holidays. I believe they should be more flexible with their employees when it comes to work and home life balance.
Great pay and benefits
Long stressful working hours
Fast paced environment
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Harrisburg, PA9 augustus 2018
Comcast was very fast paced. Long hold times and call volume most days, and the shift you chose to work, followed you for a year. Fun workplace and they try to do a lot in the sense of team building.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good benefits and pay- awful culture and micromanage to the Max
Executive Sales Account Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL9 augustus 2018
Management is on you all the time. There management is on them...they will work you 24/7 if you let them... All about numbers, but talk family and seem to crae about you personally- but Don't! Let go of outside sales team 10 days before Christmas- all out of the blue. For a large company they should take care of dedicated employees and Care- Plus take care of there customers- they preach customer service, but it's never taken seriously. It's a shame for All
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Micromanaged, not loyal to customers or employees
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Stressful
Customer Care and Dispatch (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA9 augustus 2018
The environment was very aggressive and stressful, poor management to oversee department, no room for advancement within the company not able to reach my full potential at this company.
Lies from the Beginning
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodridge, IL9 augustus 2018
Pay starts out good at 16.00 annual raises poor, management poor and supervisors not helpful. Company micro manages time doesnt care about quality of calls wants sales at any cost. Impossible to get time off, blocks days before and after holidays and non holidays ie Super Bowl weekend. Metrics constantly changing.
Quarterly Bonus/PTO/Service Discounts
Management/No Career Advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
People and environment are awesome
Business Services Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Hudson, NH9 augustus 2018
The environment and culture are incredible, better than any place I have worked.

However, the amount of stress you are under is not conducive to the work life balance they profess as a company.
Pluspunten
nice culture and clean environment
Minpunten
too much stress and too many kpi's
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast is a typical large corporation.
Supply Chain Analyst II (huidige medewerker) –  Greenwood Village, CO9 augustus 2018
I have been with Comcast for 11 years. The benefits are competitive and nice. The stock option is great and the longer you work there the more time off you are allowed to take. The experience here is similar to most large corporations in that with the right supporters, the sky is the limit.
Good benefits
Minpunten
Not enough time to use them with the workload, little oversight of lower level leadership allowing questionable practices to flourish.
Comcast employment was great
Installation Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX8 augustus 2018
I enjoyed working there. Hours were great. Leadership was awesome. Benefits and the gratis accounts were great to have. I left Comcast because I moved to Colorado and was unable to transfer in time before the move.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag