Comcast Reviews

Alle 11.538 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Exceeds Expectations
Residential Field Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO13 juli 2018
Comfortable, family like environment. Upper management really cares for their employees and upper management I mean everyone from field supervisors up to CEO. Super work place to grow and learn! I truly miss it.
Bedrijfscultuur
I would NEVER tell anyone to work here
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  North Charleston, SC13 juli 2018
The Comcast collections department is horrible and the management and pay was even worse. Its stressful and you are just a number and nothing more to these people.
Competitve and Stressful
Media Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Timonium, MD13 juli 2018
Working at Comcast was a very educational opportunity. The hours were extremely long some weeks and the pace was very, very fast. Tech savvy people are a must to make this job work. Teamwork is okay but sales teams are by nature very competitive.
All Paid Holidays
Stressful, long hours
Productive, Relaxed, Friendly and Supportive Workplace Environment
Operations Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  1701 JFK13 juli 2018
Monthly group activities and fun networking events, supportive and friendly management, quiet workplace with few distractions, and an overall very relaxing environment to work. All of the natural sunlight and the open concept desks help a lot. Management is very approachable and informative. Learning a lot about the telecommunications industry in meetings.
Pluspunten
open concept desks, networking events, natural sunlight, cafes, quiet room, management
Minpunten
mostly contractors and difficult to be hired full time
Great Company to work for
Installation Tech (voormalige medewerker) –  Englewood, CO13 juli 2018
Comcast was a great company to work for the only issue was the pay was not the greatest while the management was good and the expectation was set in your review.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
work place
Technical Operations Supervisor / CT3 (huidige medewerker) –  Clarksville, TN12 juli 2018
good place to work.very good benefits. a great opportunity for growth. comcast. does a good job of helping with adoption and paying for college. they give quarterly bonuses
job Summary
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE MICHIGAN /TEXAS (huidige medewerker) –  Michigan12 juli 2018
Def a challenging field. Very stressful. Theres no such thing as work life balance...there's always something or someone that needs you. its hard to get peace of mind in high stress
Not Applicable
Senior Manager, Finance (voormalige medewerker) –  Bothell, WA12 juli 2018
The company I worked for no longer exists. AT&T Broadband was spun off and merged with Comcast. Neither the management nor any employees that I knew work there now.
Very Stressful alot of Bennefits
Customer Account Executive/Billing (voormalige medewerker) –  Miramar, FL12 juli 2018
I worked in customer service definitely the worst department in the company. If you can make it out of there you will enjoy the bennefits of working for this great Company
Bennefits, not too strict
Stressful customer service job
Excellent pay and benefits
Xfinity Sales Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO12 juli 2018
this company went out of there way to motivate and train its sales associates. it gave us the resources needed to be effective at our jobs. Discounted cable, internet, phone and security for employees
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast pace and exciting place to work
Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Pearl, MS12 juli 2018
Job is a fast paced call center where you get a chance to meet many diverse individuals. Always room for improvement and new knowledge to be absorbed.
Pluspunten
great benefits, great pay, growth opportunities
Minpunten
short breaks, numerous call reviews
Bedrijfscultuur
The object is all about the numbers you produce, if you can do it you can get hired on.
modem tester, Logistical support person (voormalige medewerker) –  Ctdi in mt juliet12 juli 2018
My review as a temp it is a difficult position. If you work hard and get hired on by CTDI that is very good and will give you great benefits. I can be hard to get hired on. The management team there had direct control of who gets hired on.
cafeteria
Minpunten
short breaks, you meet numbers or your fired
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast was an OK place to work
TEST MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA11 juli 2018
Comcast was an OK place to work and everyone was very friendly. The downside from my point of view was a bit of unrealistic work practices. I worked a full long day during normal business hours and a couple of hours in the evening in scheduled meetings with offshore resources. Everything was very high paced.
Bedrijfscultuur
Amazing benefits, atmosphere, people, everything
Frontline Billing and Repair Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Collins, CO11 juli 2018
Comcast was the best place to have worked. Without the atmosphere they provide at the FoCo office, it would be almost impossible to take so many calls per day. We all know working in a call center, especially for a huge corporation like Comcast can be draining; because people are not calling because they're happy. The people at that center really made me excited to go to work. And when my family was hit with bad news after bad news, they worked with me. I will absolutely re-apply to Comcast and suggest working there.
Pluspunten
Courtesy services, POT, all the benefits, the amenities on site
Minpunten
some could have been more respectful to the building/policies, not leaving cigarette butts by the doors, or wearing inappropriate clothing
Bedrijfscultuur
Free cable is all you get.
Customer Account Executive I (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN11 juli 2018
The worse you are in terms of dictatorial behavior and hating the customer the more likely you'll be promoted to team lead or even management. Absolutely awful people.
n/a
Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO11 juli 2018
Great Company to work for, good benefits. Time management is the greatest skill needed, as meetings are constant and will be added at any time. Company listens to the employees
well its a okay job
Installer (voormalige medewerker) –  Concord, CA11 juli 2018
well you have to do ,a lot and customer don't know that when your there you only have a little time frame for the job ,they keep squeezing job on your rout and you have to keep the customers happy for 30 days and beg them not to call for any reason and just call you,and
just money
a lot
Bedrijfscultuur
Gladiator school, grab a shield
Enterprise Account Executive (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA11 juli 2018
I was there six years, I had 4 mangers, and six directors, three different VPs in that time.

Good benifits but terrible support.

lots of turn over.
The only applies to sales.
good bennies good money
no positives from management
door to door sales rep
Residential Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  ,Mishawaka Indiana11 juli 2018
Meeting and selling and growing comcast bussiness, i learn how to befriend customers that didnt really like comcast, to like me in order to hear the benefits comcast has to offer.
Bedrijfscultuur
Business Operations Billing Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Englewood, CO11 juli 2018
There are many opportunity's to work remotely and they have a great work life balance. I have really enjoyed my team and the leadership has always been supportive. This is really the best place to work!
Pluspunten
Working from home and career growth
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag