Comcast Reviews

Alle 12.262 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Work
Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Miami, FL9 oktober 2018
i feel like they should have better pay for us tech out in the field.
and built a way on how us employees will feel secure about our job at
Comcast..
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Fun company
Connection Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Arlington Heights, IL9 oktober 2018
Comcast is the leading provider for Cable and Home Entertainment. They have a great mission and values, and they thrive to succeed in the entertainment field.
Good company
lack of job advancement
National/Regional Sales Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA9 oktober 2018
My coworkers were great and they always tried to keep a positive work environment. I feel like the work load was not distributed appropriately and promotion opportunities were not available. That's why I chose to leave.
Decent Place to Work
Advanced Technical Support Tier (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenwood Village, CO9 oktober 2018
Before the CEO of Comcast died, he culture and job that I was performing was fantastic. Shortly after his death, major changes took place and we were turned into a call center. This was a bad change. Couple that with the ridiculous customer satisfaction questions that were required on every call, the job became a place I did not want to be.
Ping Pong Tables
Became TOO Corporate
Great place to grow
Regional Environmental Health & Safety Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX9 oktober 2018
Comcast provides excellent opportunities to grow your career through coaching and development. There is a strong culture of, "where do you want to go next and how can we help you get there?"
Growth opportunities
Bedrijfscultuur
Vice President/General Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Chattanooga, TN9 oktober 2018
Good place to work in the telecom industry. Employee group is generally focused and hard working. The benefits are strong. The size of the company offers opportunities.
Shaddy Sales Tactics - Everyones Lies
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Thornton, CO9 oktober 2018
Company tells you to lie to sell. Good sells persons leave, terrible unethical persons thrive it is a terrible cutler to be a part of. Money is great, you feel terrible.
Bedrijfscultuur
My personal experience working for Comcast
Video Operations Tech III (huidige medewerker) –  Centennial, CO9 oktober 2018
I have worked for Comcast going on 11 years now. As with all companies, it has it's highs and its lows. One of the perks of working for Comcast is that you get free cable and internet. You get discounts for Xfinity mobile, Xfinity home security and for home phone services. The health, Dental and vision insurance is pretty great as well. They also have arrangements with numerous companies such as Avis and Microsoft that allow you to get discounts.

I have worked in two different departments during my time here and have learned many things about team work, working under the gun, trouble shooting problems, quality versus quantity, networking, and many other things including specific skills related to each individual department.
Pluspunten
Great benefits with many other discounts
Minpunten
Management has room for improvement
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for.
Senior Specialist HR Data Management (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA8 oktober 2018
Career options are endless. They recognize that the employees are vital to their success. The most enjoyable part of the job is the tremendous teamwork. Teamwork makes the dream work.
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast was a good company to work for however, very unstable Customer Service standards.
Level 2 Tech Support Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL8 oktober 2018
Comcast provided good pay, sufficient training, good benefits. The work environment was decent but the work atmosphere was not always the best. Customer Service training and standards were not addressed enough for me, hence, Comcast was always listed as poor or in the bottom rankings in Customer Service nationwide.
Decent pay and benifits
Minpunten
Customer service poor training and unstable.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
bad place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA8 oktober 2018
this company is not ver employee friendly. they only care about the money. There is not much room to grow in the company either. The pay is okay if you are okay with the bare min
many possibilities
Technical Support Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Greenwood Village, CO8 oktober 2018
there are an abundance of things to do within Comcast. They are always looking to improve and with that there is some change you must be able to handle
They are a dinosaur
Regional Channel Sales Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA8 oktober 2018
Very transactional versus strategic, little regard for customers or employees and it shows in turnover in both areas. Could have been a great value oriented service provider but missed the boat and will readily be replaced by 5G
constant strain
Challanging to work for.
Communications Technician CT5 (voormalige medewerker) –  Millersville, MD8 oktober 2018
Challanging to work for but in a good way. As a technician, every job site was a puzzle and as services became more technical the puzzles became more intriguing.
Pluspunten
All materials and tools required to work are provided.
Minpunten
Raise scaling switched to be more difficult to attain.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a friendly place to work.
Customer Care Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO 802318 oktober 2018
Comcast's products and services are great. However, They do not treat their employees fairly. Some Managers do not know how to help their employees. The atmosphere feels like you are in high school. Customers hate the company so much that they treat the employees like garbage.
Pluspunten
Money, Benefits (Free Cable)
Minpunten
Management, Call center space.
Quite Room/Tv room/pool table
Technical Support/Lead/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX7 oktober 2018
There was a day of completeness, witch I loved kept me on my toes I learn to do my job will so I could move up the pay scales hardest part of my job not getting that first call solution taken care of joyable snacks rewards.
Lunches/snacks/gift cards
Minpunten
nothing I could think of at this moment
Great Company
Communication Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Homewood, IL7 oktober 2018
Comcast was a good company to work for. Comcast offered great benefits and competitive pay. The days off allowed me to spend adequate time with my family.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
good work place
Cable Technician/Installer (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA7 oktober 2018
your average work environment good people and work ethic. great benefits and perks. free cable ,internet and phone service. option to work holidays to make extra money.
benefits and co workers
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast inside doesn't match its outside yet
Dir. Organizational Effectiveness & Engagement (huidige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA7 oktober 2018
Comcast is a really great place to work. People are passionate and really like working there. It doesn't match their reputation. It is a good place to work, but only if you like Philly.
Comcast noc mes
NOC Tech 2 (huidige medewerker) –  Centennial, CO6 oktober 2018
Great place to work and grow as a technician. There are a ton of career advancements, but I will advise getting into a development role is near impossible unless you know someone currently in that role.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag