Comcast Reviews

Alle 12.570 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Home Security Nightmare
Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Charleston, SC27 november 2018
Worked for Comcast for many years. Most of the employment was great assisting customers with their needs, sales etc. When Comcast decided to change to home security they fired everyone. We had to reapply for the Home security division. We were trained to sell the product as if we had the product in our homes even before the home security system was available in our area. After the service arrived we could choose to have the security in our homes but if we ever left Comcast we were told we would NOT be charged the early termination fee. I became ill and had to leave Comcast due to the illness. I turned in the home security system immediately and was still charged the early termination fee of $800.00. I had a difficult time getting the charges removed from my account and after several years and many attempts I was finally able to have the situation corrected.
My direct Managers were wonderful. The atmosphere was pleasant, but unfortunately Comcast did not show concern for their Charleston, S.C. employees.
1,0
worst place to work
Sales Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Michigan27 november 2018
I hated my time at comcast. the management was god-awful. only cared about you if you were exceeding your goals but did absolutely nothing to help you if you were struggling. demand you sell their products and overpriced services to their already ripped-off and irate customers. they don't care about being realistic, they only care about money. they'll fire you in a snap. they write you up for the dumbest stuff and youre only allotted two sick days every 6 months otherwise you get written up. sorry I cant plan in advance when I get sick. the pay is good tho but nothing is worth the headache that comes from the incompetent, uneducated managers and the rage-filled customers. customers would scream and berate you (verbal abuse) and the manager would APOLOGIZE to the customer saying theyre valued and we don't want to lose them blah blah blah all this robotic stuff that has no meaning, meanwhile youre crying bc its the third time someone yelled at you. there is no support, there is no way you can succeed
free cable
angry customers
Collaborative Workplace with amazing benefits
Financial Analyst II (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA27 november 2018
Ideal workplace for learning essentials but in need of better management and promotional opportunities. Work/life balance in finance is barely obtained.
Free Cable
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast review as a employee
Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL27 november 2018
Management team and co workers was awesome!! I loved my job at Xfinity . I loved helping customers! But, maintaining the metrics was a bit stressful . Metrics was unrealistic ! When you are providing excellent customer service. There should be no limits as long if the customer is happy .
Pluspunten
Benefits and great management team
Minpunten
repair reps are now sales reps
Bedrijfscultuur
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint Paul, MN27 november 2018
Benefits good and pay rate can be very stressful and not so flexible with personal life or emergencies
I will recommend this job for someone who don’t have kids
Bedrijfscultuur
comcast is a work place nto made for everyone
Customer Solutions Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  4600 touchton ave27 november 2018
Comcast is a great company but no for everyone their benefits are great but too many changes and not enough pay and the hours ar not flexible enough for agents to compromise with
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
comcast
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/SALES (voormalige medewerker) –  Malden, MA27 november 2018
worked there for many years in many roles and they were a great company offered lots of great benefits and made friends that i will have an entire lifetime
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Loved the work force
Cable Installation Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL27 november 2018
• Performs reconnects, requested and non-pay disconnects, and changes of service, while adhering to: Comcast procedures and safe work practices, NEC and NESC requirements, and local ordinances in order to provide (or remove) services to the customer.
• Completes associated paperwork with each work order in a timely manner in order to ensure all details of the work are recorded for entry in the customer’s account once the work is checked in.
customer.
Most enjoyable part of the day was customer satisfaction I would say
Productive and exciting
Universal Specialist Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Miramar, FL27 november 2018
Its a good place to work, I love the work atmosphere its laid back and everyone is very friendly. The benefits are great and the fact that the pto is amazing.
Working at Comcast
BILLING REPRESENTATIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Malden, MA26 november 2018
A typical day as a billing rep at Comcast include non stop incoming calls from customers new and current. My job to sell cable answer billing questions add services or delete service and put in disconnect services.
Company pay and discounts
Awesome Company to start at
Senior Business Intelligenc / Financial Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Miramar, FL26 november 2018
The company has great benefits, and increase of vacation days as you gain more years there. First boss there was beyond perfect, also a great mentor.
Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA26 november 2018
Comcast was a great place to work. Enjoyed the personnel and the work activities. Changes in management always made the job choices perilous, so be aware of organizational politics.
Technology leader
Internal politics
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
worker as contractor
AWS Developer / Production Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA26 november 2018
I was working as a contractor for comcast since begining of 2017 till end of 2018. During the work, I learnt AWS and other new technologies and it helped me know more about Amazon Services.
learning potential
furlough
Sales Goals are the priority
Account Executive-Commercial Development (voormalige medewerker) –  Michigan26 november 2018
There's a lot of talk about customer service but not much action. The focus is on sales all day every day. Also, it's difficult to get things done internally. Often, employees are told to go to various website or "put in a ticket" but if those avenues don't help, you're out of luck getting the assistance you need. Also, management spends so much time in meetings or on calls that there is very little time to manage their teams. Not a good work environment.
free cable and internet
everything else
Good Entry Level Job
Inbound Sales Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Hudson, NH26 november 2018
Good 6 week training program, fun atmosphere. Culture is all right, people are friendly, perks are very good. Gym and Café in house. Management is inconsistent - your experience will depend heavily on who you have a as a supervisor.
Fun and Good perks
short breaks
Poor management
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA25 november 2018
My time at Comcast was brief in comparison to my current position. In that short time, I met co workers from various backgrounds. Most of whom were very dedicated and hard working. Unfortunately much of this was marred by poor management who ignored phone calls from representatives forcing many of us to form lines at their desk while we had customers on hold. This hold counted negatively against the representatives in spite of it being not their fault. I also remember a particular supervisor knitting instead of helping her team. It makes me appreciate how fortunate I am to work for my current employer.
on site gym
low morale
Normal day at comcast
Customer Service Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL25 november 2018
A typical day as csr comcast has call forcing the phones rings non stop my job to sell cable,put in repair orders,solve technical problems, answer billing questions add services or delete service put in disconnect services
COMPANY OFFERED BONUSES
FACE HURT FROM TALKING NON STOP
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
a day at comcast
Comcast Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Millersville, MD25 november 2018
a typical day is depending on what the job is...
learned a lot, still learning til this day, the way to do things changes often, so you better learn quick.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
long hrs, sometimes management cannot be reached
Great workplace
Sales Professional (voormalige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN24 november 2018
Job was great when it comes to compensation. Not so great when it comes to safety. I worked there for about two months before I was robbed going door to door trying to sell comcast products.
horrible experience
outbound telesales (huidige medewerker) –  Miramar, FL24 november 2018
job was horrible experience. the commission pay out was horrible had to make at least 65 sales to make a decent check of about 2500 dollars, which is absolutely insane. when I worked at at&t making 65 sales in a month would get you a 6700 commission check not including your hourly pay. this is for telesales position. in inbound you can make money but outbound you can not and its hardly any job opportunities to move around in company. also there hourly wage is absolutely horrible. 11.15 a hours is trash compared to att where you can make 19.21 a hour
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag