Comcast Reviews

Alle 9.102 reviews worden getoond
Coworks were great
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX30 november 2017
Managmwnt was horrible. Unless you had a relationship with them before employment. Then being late and absence was accepted. No union therefore customers verbal and physical threats were tolerated by company. Pay is unacceptable for the work the company demands. And you are constantly being told you are replaceable.
Discount on services
Employee focused
Cable Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA29 november 2017
Everyday Comcast is looking to better the lives of their employees. I would work for them again anytime given the opportunity to do so. The benefits are also unbeatable!
Friendly work environment
Support Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA29 november 2017
Worked daily on reviewing Splunk log outputs. Dashboard development, SPL scripting, daily email to management conveying health of the project. Monitor and maintained OpV Report Dashboard.
Pluspunten
Great places to eat lunch
Traffic in center city
Bedrijfscultuur
It's been a while don't quite recall.
Retired (huidige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN29 november 2017
Don't have anything to say, it's been a while since I've worked there and I honestly can't recall what it was like. I do know overall the company was great as far as the benefits.
Overall a good company
Installation Technician IV (huidige medewerker) –  Grand Rapids, MI29 november 2017
A day in the life as a Tech. Get in your van by 8am and head to your first job. greet the customer and assess the job. your day to day activities are hands off by management.
Pluspunten
Good Pay for little education and experience
little advancement oppertunities
Bedrijfscultuur
It was hard work but it was well worth it.
Cable Television Installer (Cable TV Installer) (voormalige medewerker) –  Stone Mountain, GA29 november 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job was the chemistry with my former co workers.
The workplace culture was pretty good.
The management was fair to us as technicians and they were very helpful as far as showing us ways how to be a fellow technician.
High paced
Dispatcher/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Puyallup, WA29 november 2017
High paced yet very productive days. Technicians work together as a team to get the job done. Company driven for numbers and customer satisfaction. Cheerful co-workers. Great company benefits.
Free popcorn
Lack of daily breaks
Very dishonest company
3 product repair (huidige medewerker) –  Ladson, SC28 november 2017
Comcast wants their employees to lie to their customers to meet metrics. Employees must tolerate disrespectful, irate customers. They pressure you into sales and if you don’t meet a certain amount they will fire you. I feel like I could lose my job any day. Turnover rate is horrible and I will be in the process of looking for another job.
Great benefits pay
Minpunten
Stressful place to work, Company doesn’t care about customers therefore employees have to deal with irate, disrespectful people, no job sec
Not for the weak
Cae (voormalige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN28 november 2017
Basically the only thing that kept me around was the benefits. The pay decreased due to center changes and the leadership team sucked. When they decide they want you gone,out the door you go. I dont recommend them because it is a stressful environment.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Leadership/management
Interesting place to work
Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Augusta, GA28 november 2017
All in all it was a very nice place to work. Benefits were nice. The hardest part was working during the heat. The job itself is very easy to grasp and get a handle on.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Application Engineer III (voormalige medewerker) –  Englewood, CO28 november 2017
Great staff, quick pace, and amazing benefits. This job started as a contract to implement a set of services inside an integration environment. Comcast provided training on several technologies and other incentives.
Cafeteria in building
Drive to DTC
lousy management
Supervisor & CAE II (voormalige medewerker) –  Knoxville, TN28 november 2017
management only looks out for themselves. no one cares about employees or customers. HR are backstabbers. Rats and will make up reasons to get someone fired. needs to be reported to better business bureau
decent pay
Payment Support Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Sandy, UT28 november 2017
If you can do collections, it's an amazing place to work. Great culture. Management kind of sucks, but it's better than most call centers. No desk sharing.
Bedrijfscultuur
Will not work with sickness in family.
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Knoxville, TN28 november 2017
Management knows nothing and is little help at Asheville highway Comcast call center in Knoxville Tn! Can’t help employees and ignore questions of employees. Do not work there! Awful
Cheap cable bill
Minpunten
Bad work place with terrible management.
Great atmosphere and leadership
Environment, Health and Safety Advisor (huidige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA28 november 2017
I love working at Comcast, it is a great career and moving forward with the future technology. I work on a great team and have a manager with the biggest concern being my career.
Stressful work environment
Enterprise Senior Sales Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL28 november 2017
Good overall company however, the stress levels are extremely higher than other organizations I have worked for. Sales are expected to deliver on goals and budgets, but the support groups are not aligned with the sales team goals.
Great Benefits
Demanding organization
Not for all
BULK Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL27 november 2017
Get to work clock into the phones, log into computer and computer systems, begin to take calls, deal with need to get customer off the phone quickly or you will face consequences. Training did not cover basic knowledge they assume even people who have not worked in a call center will know the proper procedures.
Paid well, good benefits
Minpunten
fake people, if they want you gone they will make a reason, long training but not basic training
Balanced sales inviroment
Senior Business Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA27 november 2017
morning meeting then out in field selling comcast services to business. Focused on Large opportunities for PRI trunk service. Was promoted to help start new PRI team.
Colorful and challenging envir
Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD27 november 2017
Comcast had a fun and serious work environment. There were sales rallies and opportunities to win wonderful things. When the call volume was very high we were expected to handle each call properly in a most efficient manner to satisfy our customers. I was extremely productive but it was always nice to be rewarded with special events and prizes that were not in our job description.
Pluspunten
great benefits and fun environment
when commission structure changed I lost more than 1, 000 by weekly
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Nice place, but repetitive
BSC COORDINATOR I (huidige medewerker) –  Hudson, NH27 november 2017
Awesome job. But things get old after awhile. Good Benefits, awesome managers, but there are favorites with the company. Love paid maternity leave, hard to re-adjust when coming back. Awesome benefits, and free cable( almost free, just pay a percentage).

Algehele waardering