Comcast Reviews

Alle 10.361 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer interaction and education was very important
Residential cable installer (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA13 februari 2018
I was hire as a contractor for Comcast, so my typical day started at a warehouse to pickup my route and equipment. What I learned from my time at Comcast is customer interaction and education is very important. So it was important to be respectful and professional in every possible way. The hardest part of the job? I will say new installation on houses and apartment buildings that never had cable. You would have schedule another appointment to do a different type of installation. That was a bulk installation that needed more than installation. The most enjoyable part of the job? I will say the different customer and places I went to do my jobs, they were very entertaining.
Free time between installs
no cons I was contractor
Bedrijfscultuur
Company is a very hard place to keep a job
Comcast Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Miami, FL13 februari 2018
Everything is constantly changing and you are always being hunted down to see what you can get fired for. Constantly Are told to things one way then when it’s not convenient for them you are told to do an other way. And you pressed for having done it the other way.
Benefits and free cable
Manegement, and job requirements
Fun Job
LV2 Cable Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  West Palm Beach, FL13 februari 2018
Had a blast being a cable technician, having the freedom to figure out how to solve any cable related issues. While you out on the job it was your job to get there in the driving window and fix any problems with the given time frame.
Good benefits
Production Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO13 februari 2018
Would still be working there if I wasn't laid off. Liked my time there.Wages are okay but not great.Overall Comcast is a decent company to work for.Its a company you can make a career with.
Good benefits, Good work environment
Minpunten
Not allot of upward mobility.Wages are just okay.
Bedrijfscultuur
Typical of a large corporation
Senior Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA13 februari 2018
Many cross-functional teams assigned to do the same task. There is no ownership or accountability in the Product organization. The business would benefit from stronger leadership.
Just Not For Me
Customer Security Assurance Technician II (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Laurel, NJ13 februari 2018
I briefly worked with Comcast and the call center type of work really damaged my view of the company overall. However, my co-workers were great to work with!
Pay & co-workers
Minpunten
Shift bids, call center work, sub-par management, difficulty in getting out of call center role
Great Company
Senior Consultant, Cartesian (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA13 februari 2018
I worked as a consultant at Comcast for 3.5 years at their corporate HQ in downtown Philadelphia. I commuted weekly from Washington, DC and enjoyed my tenure there very much. I have a lot of respect for Comcast's management.
Work ethic of Management
Great company
Call Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO13 februari 2018
Very competitive pay, great work environment stressful job but company does a lot to deal with that. Managers are exceptional always help On floor when needed. Everything is taught in training and tons of room fo advancement.
Great work environment
Stressful call flow
Senior Management Disconnection
Local Sales Support Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO12 februari 2018
Our senior managers have a disconnect with their mid-managers, supervisors and frontline employees. A typical day at work would be supervising a team of ten by setting goals, developing structure, onboarding new members and coaching them on working with competitive and sometimes difficult Account Executives.

I learned that relationships between senior leaders and all those who fall beneath them needed to improve. As a result, LinkedIn with Leaders (a project team dedicated to bridge that gap) was created by myself and a colleague.

At this point in time, morale was down. Account Executives and Account Coordinators were at odds - which caused sizeable churn.

The hardest part of the job was trying to bridge that gap within the AE/AC realm as well as making senior leaders aware that they needed to do better to connect.

The best part of the job was solving problems, including processes, software implementation, recognition programs, onboarding efficiencies and interviewing new, eager candidates.
Nearly free cable, benefits
Stressful, negative culture
Really fun work environement
Customer Experience Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO12 februari 2018
Immediately start the day taking calls. Everything is monitored from key strokes to what is on your screen. Nobody ever calls to say thank you. Dont go past your break times.
Cafeteria on site
Micromanaged
Great place work enviroment
Union Customer Facing Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Harrisburg, PA12 februari 2018
Comcast has given my life back from being a disabled veteran to working and gaining my life back. Comcast takes care of their employees and fairly compensated for our hard working.Comcast is an amazing place to work.
Comcast Sales Department
Area Sales Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL12 februari 2018
Very good pay and commissions for those that work extremely hard and are able to develop an internal and external network of referral sources as soon as possible.

Most enjoyable part of job is big commissions , bonuses and perks for successful selling.

Most disappointing is having successful months of selling destroyed by other departments not delivering the product in the professional, timely manner promised.
Courtesy cable services
Minpunten
carrying quota for empty spots on sales roster
stressful place to work
Retention Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Sterling Heights, MI12 februari 2018
high call volume from the start of the day to the end of your shift. manager/supervisors did not keep you informed on the work place. they high call volume was the hard part of the job and they only give you 5 minute per call to assist the members/
Work day
Field Liaison (huidige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA12 februari 2018
This was a really bad place to work the manament was really bad and had not training on how to support there team . And a very unfair placed to work was a very hostel place to work
Good environment
Penetration Tester (huidige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA12 februari 2018
Its a good place to work with and good environment where everyone lives with good medical and all benefits and facility to be imposed keeping a good and better evironment to work with.
life in sales
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Kokomo, IN11 februari 2018
Typical day would be getting to know people in certain neighborhoods. The best way to do that is to walk around and talk. I learned a lot about sale strategies and overcoming objections. Knowing that each person is different is a great way to understanding the wants and needs of the customer. I loved the job just because of the people I was with on a team. Management always treated us like we were the backbone of the company.
money
cold walks
extremely stressful
FIELD TRAFFIC CONTROLLER (huidige medewerker) –  Livermore, CA11 februari 2018
I worked for the company for years and with every year that passes they lose the human touch towards their employees. At this point we all feel like robots. They tack on more to your work load with every change and the rate of pay doesn't change. The benefits used to out weigh the stressful nature of this job but it's not worth it anymore.
Retention Warren
Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Sterling Heights, MI11 februari 2018
I made over $52,000 my last yer there after there for 3 years. The pay is okay but the bonus is what makes the job worth it. base pay starts around $14 something, but with bonus you can add $1200-$2000 on your check each month. You also get free Comcast services in home. Great benefits, but know, you will likely hate this job b/c of the ppl you talk to on the phone. But you will stay b/c of the great benefits and pay, and trips and prizes and free services.
There is a drug test(urine)/background check.
A Normal Day.
Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA11 februari 2018
It was also steady here but different because we were dealing with setting up cable. The customers were easy to help because once you find out what they want you will know where to go from there.
Looks Good Until You Work There
Customer Account Executive (huidige medewerker) –  Beaverton, OR11 februari 2018
The benefits are awesome. The pay is ok with commission. But the management will not communicate changes to employees. Or I suppose the more honest statement is they will not do so accurately and honestly. I am beyond frustrated at being told to expect one thing and then the day before the change is supposed to happen, it is actually to something else and it is worse. This could be a policy change. It could be a change in the call flow. It could be a change to commission. It could be change from a promise sent out to the call center as an email (during the winter storm in 2017 we were told if we worked overtime the calls we take during that time would not count towards our numbers.....then after everyone did overtime we were told they would.....fun) . The morale right now is at an all time low, and the numbers are not that great because of all this. Management is in flux as 2 managers (not supervisors) have left in the last 12 months which is insane for us. I am telling you reading this, if all you care about is pay, this is job has that. But if you want to work in a healthy environment, look somewhere else.
Benefits, pay
Minpunten
Communication, morale, stress, upward mobility

Algehele waardering