Comcast Reviews

Alle 12.039 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
management ignores advice from those on front line
Marketing Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Hillsborough, NJ11 september 2018
Used to be about establishing relationships with clients in order to grow and maintain longterm clientele. Became more about bottom line. Focus shifted to internal metrics rather than customer needs.
Management not very innovative and does not solicited valuable input from those on front line. Continuously asking Res to incorporate programs and tools that have been proven ineffective, while ignoring the suggestions from seasoned veterans.
excellent benefits and co-workers
terrible local management
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company with amazing benefits
Customer Solutions Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Lebanon, PA11 september 2018
Best company in my experience. Better benefits than the healthcare field. Pay is fair. Deeply discounted services. Job is stressful. Commission is decent.
Excellent benefits and commission
Stressful job
better help
Warehouse Rep 2B (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL11 september 2018
ok at time for work i thing if the rite people where going could make a better place comcvast has alot to show but has yet to do any thing to fix the major issues
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast was very competitive!
Business Operations Specialist/ Comcast Spotlight (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA11 september 2018
I worked hard in my position with a primary goal of developing a solid career. The work was enjoyable and my process and contributions were acknowledged. The stress was incredibly high. I did, however, learn some new skills and perspectives in helping with management and participating in supervisor role for the agents.
Excellent benefits
Minpunten
significant pressure and departments being closed to reopen elsewhere.
Bedrijfscultuur
Mostly a cool place to work.
Sales Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA10 september 2018
Good Place to work on the leading edge of technology!!
Management needs work, they make very sweeping decisions that effect the entire sale force disproportionately, trying to protect the company but stifling the morale of the sales force.
Exercise room lactation room
Customer Office Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Gateway, FL10 september 2018
At this location not all there is a place privacy for l lactating mom's and gym onsite access at all times no worry about getting in shape the management team cut throat if one didn't like you then made sure all were not there to offer you support
Benefit package
Minpunten
Service did not work well and no support from managers
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Love it
Remote Services Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Ocean Springs, MS10 september 2018
I love working for Comcast, a typical day at work is taking care of customers needs and making sure they are satisfied. The hardest part would be the customers who aren't having very good days but cheering them up makes it all the more better. Overall this is a wonderful job to have.
Bedrijfscultuur
relaxed work environment with great benefits and incentives
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN10 september 2018
Family oriented work environment, with many opportunities for advancement. Competitive enough to keep employees putting there best foot forward at all times.
Minpunten
shifts can be changed at any time based on the needs of the company
Productive and Fun Group
Director (huidige medewerker) –  Cherry Hill, NJ10 september 2018
Accomplished operations and performance-management professional with more than 12+ years of solid operations, strategic-planning, business-expansion, and organizational-design experience.
Motivated achiever and proven bottom-line contributor with solid record of revenue recovery and cost reductions through process redesign, savvy contract negotiation, organizational reengineering, and human-resources management.
Combine lead-by-example management with intuitive sales strategies to maximize efforts and boost profits. Consistently stay ahead of the competition by keeping current on industry standards and market factors that successfully translate company value to clients.
Horrible
Comm Tech 2 (huidige medewerker) –  Cordelia, CA10 september 2018
It was a good place to work a few years ago, now they make metrics impossible to meet therefor you can’t advance and get in trouble for things you don’t have control over. Supervisor talk down
3 days off
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place when first starting with company
Tier3 Technical Support (huidige medewerker) –  Englewood, CO10 september 2018
Great place to work when first starting with company. Always challenging, ever changing. Training support was always lacking but if you know where to look you were able to find the information needed. For being a major Telecommunications company, the communication wasn't always timely and forthcoming which hindered the ability to effectively support our customers adequately. Workplace culture was friendly. Management as a whole was effective at delegating day to day duties. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with but most of all being able to successfully support and assist our customers with all of the problems.
Benefits, Employee courtesy services
Slow communication
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  West Palm Beach, FL10 september 2018
Benefits, people, hours, day to day operations

hey teach you everything

hardest part is dealing with high power customer

as well as overbooking can have a huge strain on the day

it takes an extremely long time for hiring
Great work environment
Tier 3 Sales/Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Toms River, NJ10 september 2018
The most enjoyable part of this job was being with the people that worked there at the time and resolving customer issue in a fast and timely matter. Although I felt restrained in my current position (because I was good at it) I felt I didn't get the career advancement I needed to become better at the time.
Great Workplace
Minpunten
Not enough recognition at the time
Busy environment
Call Center Agent/Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Newark, DE10 september 2018
Great benefits offered at this company, pay is very low with cost of living. Bonuses are very small. Room for advancement. Unable to live comfortably due too low pay. Also shifts are terrible never good hours offered during bids
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Pay, and scheduling
fun
Test Automation Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Reston, VA9 september 2018
typical day to day task include running multiple test as well s regression and integration. overall i did enjoy my time here and is a fun place to work. Highly recommend.
Fun work place
Communications Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Rolling Meadows9 september 2018
I did enjoy working for this company because of the following I was constantly moving problems solving and I enjoy using my brain to fix complex problems on my own the feeling to me is priceless
Discounted cable
Rushed lunches
It was Good.
Senior Automation Engineer/QA Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  West Chester, PA9 september 2018
Good experience to work in this client. Always learn something new every alternative month. Good support from managers.
Got a chance to work with end-client.
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast was high stress but took care of employees
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Rapids, MI9 september 2018
Comcast has a constantly changing barrage of products, and does a great job of training employees on each of the new assets. The management expectation of the immediacy and level that clients will accept new products is crazy though.
Working at Comcast, if you could push the stress aside, is very family oriented. Their benefits were the best I ever saw.
great benefits
unrealistic sales quotas
Great benefits.
Field Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Miami, FL9 september 2018
Great place to work. great benefits, but they should increase the salaries. Also, the promotions are really hard to get. There is a moment in which you fill stuck because the promotions are a few and there are a lot of people to compete with.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
promotions
Great
Cable Tech Support, Customer Care, Retention Dept (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint Paul, MN9 september 2018
I really enjoyed my time at comcast. While there i held 3 different positions and enjoyed all three. Good benefits and great leadership. They focused on developing people.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag