Reviews voor Account Executive bij Comcast

1.583 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 11.545 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Profit over customer focused company
Customer account executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Harrisburg, PA21 juli 2018
The benefits were probably the best, the free services, cost of medical and the retirement package was good. However with the company be profit focused leaves little room to improve customer service and offers that can be made. Due to unhappy customers the jobs can become really stressful as you end up being the customer’s punching bag with little action on the company’s part to improve the process even though they’re marketing team pushes that they are improving.
Pluspunten
Free services and benefits are cheap
Minpunten
Stress and lack of flexibility with home life balance
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and a fun environment
Xfinity Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Madison, MS20 juli 2018
Comcast is such a good company, they have good benefits, a good staff and they are their to help. Comcast have potluck, its very fun to come together as a company and have fun
Not a good company
Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA18 juli 2018
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here unless you have no other option. I watched this company in the 6 years I was there layoff over 5,000 people and made them reapply for other positions. I stuck it out do to wanting to learn more about the telecommunication industry . I was also hoping this was a one time thing. As I continued my employment they did it again to very hard working and valuable employees. They just stated there positions titles were changing and laid off more people . Horrible company. I was not apart of the second layoff but I was apart of the first.
Minpunten
Does not care about there employees
Work place
Customer Account Executive (huidige medewerker) –  Nashville-Davidson, TN18 juli 2018
I’ve only had the opportunity to work in the Nashville area for Comcast. I’ve been there for 5 years, and when I say the Nashville sector is unorganized and gives you the run around;I say it whoheartedly. Certain managers and superiors are confused on what exactly needs to be done and others and are blowing in the wind. Comcast as company is great to work for but not the Nashville region, stay clear. I’m leaving after all these years because of the unorganization and new management has not set advancement goals after a year of being open.
Pluspunten
Discounts everywhere, free services, great benefits
Minpunten
All regions are not in the same page
Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaverton, OR18 juli 2018
Comcast is a team driven environment. They are very strict on attendance the first 90 days after that it is based on a point system. They have great fundraisers.
Free lunches, upbeat environment
Minpunten
Job can get stressful due to stats and customers
n/a
Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Madison, MS16 juli 2018
Handles large volume of incoming telephone calls, covering full range of customer services in a prompt and professional manner, obtaining all information for resolution of transaction. Answer customer questions regarding equipment and troubleshoot calls.
A bunch of lies
Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, MS16 juli 2018
Comcast wants the employees to lie to the customer and that does not set well with me. When you truly try to help people you do not have the support from your management team.
Customer service
Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  West Palm Beach, FL16 juli 2018
This can be a very fast paced environment with a heavy call volume. If you are able to master the right balance, you are rewarded with quarterly bonuses.
competitive great company
Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Concord, CA15 juli 2018
the hardest part of the job offering various services which change constantly and customer are not happy and my job to make them happy and make sales.
job Summary
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE MICHIGAN /TEXAS (huidige medewerker) –  Michigan12 juli 2018
Def a challenging field. Very stressful. Theres no such thing as work life balance...there's always something or someone that needs you. its hard to get peace of mind in high stress
Very Stressful alot of Bennefits
Customer Account Executive/Billing (voormalige medewerker) –  Miramar, FL12 juli 2018
I worked in customer service definitely the worst department in the company. If you can make it out of there you will enjoy the bennefits of working for this great Company
Bennefits, not too strict
Stressful customer service job
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast pace and exciting place to work
Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Pearl, MS12 juli 2018
Job is a fast paced call center where you get a chance to meet many diverse individuals. Always room for improvement and new knowledge to be absorbed.
Pluspunten
great benefits, great pay, growth opportunities
Minpunten
short breaks, numerous call reviews
Bedrijfscultuur
Free cable is all you get.
Customer Account Executive I (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN11 juli 2018
The worse you are in terms of dictatorial behavior and hating the customer the more likely you'll be promoted to team lead or even management. Absolutely awful people.
Bedrijfscultuur
Gladiator school, grab a shield
Enterprise Account Executive (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA11 juli 2018
I was there six years, I had 4 mangers, and six directors, three different VPs in that time.

Good benifits but terrible support.

lots of turn over.
The only applies to sales.
good bennies good money
no positives from management
awesome
Customer Account Executive II (voormalige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA9 juli 2018
Great place to work for.....Many learning skills and allowing you to work on your own.... The most enjoyable part of the job was getting things straightened out for the customers.
Pluspunten
friendly and good learning skills
the shift changes
Bedrijfscultuur
good
Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Voorhees, NJ9 juli 2018
As a customer service agent will answer phones and help comcast customers with their cable, phone and internet services if there is trouble and to fix them in good timing
Great company and culture
Customer Account Executive (huidige medewerker) –  Union, NJ7 juli 2018
I love this company, it has offered to me so much I now want to explore more skills sets. The only thing I wished the company would work on is making it easier for employees to apply cross functionally.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work with a great environment
Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Lebanon, PA6 juli 2018
Comcast really understands how difficult working in a call center can be, and often offers contests and other incentives to keep the atmosphere positive.
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice company to work for, hrad to move up!
Retail Account Executive for Indirect Sales (huidige medewerker) –  Schaumburg, IL3 juli 2018
Great company, great benefits The work load is somewhat manageable ..But the opportunities to move up are very slim. Especially in the management sector.
Discounted services
Minpunten
no upward mobility, in experienced leaders
Too much attrition
Customer Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Malden, MA28 juni 2018
If anyone plans to join customer service, make sure you stay up on medication and have thick skin. Missing work due to medical issues and expecting courtesy within the workplace are both a no go.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag