Reviews voor Communication Technician bij Comcast

510 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 12.579 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Have you ever heard anyone say anything good about this company?
Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA10 december 2018
Ask around -- -not even for a job, but ask ANYONE and you will hear that Comcast is a horrible company. They say they are good, but I can say that too - doesn't make it true.

Don't apply.
Discount on cable
Everything else.
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Run away, fast! And never look back!
Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Williamsport, PA9 december 2018
Horrible place to work! You are a number to management, they care about is your scorecard which is stacked against you. They culture inside is nothing but rot. You are micro managed to the point you need to ask permission to use the bathroom. This is corporate America at its worse. If you bring up an issue during the weekly meetings, you are pulled aside after the meeting and threatened to keep your mouth shut. As for advancement, if you don't kiss enough butt, you are constantly overlooked, and those that do are coddled and pushed ahead and their scorecard 'reworked' to help them. We were also told repeatedly to lie to the customer about their shotty equipment and other issues, and your 'technical support was horrible except for a few. You are always overloaded with work, and constantly have to pick up work of the deadbeat but kissers. Comcast is the place dreams and careers go to die! Good luck if you get hired here and don't say I didn't warn you.
Pluspunten
Some perks like reduced price cable and internet
Minpunten
Too many to list, just dont do it!
3,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Great benefits,but they are barely worth it
Communications Technician 3 (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX4 december 2018
The company is not a bad place to work, especially as an entry level position, but the metric system for technicians is not customer focused and therefore does not promote a high quality of service over quantity of jobs completed. This leads to higher customer frustration and less of a good overall experience. Promotions are based upon good metrics, but its simple to manipulate the scorecard when in fact, you can be doing a terrible job. This ultimately rewards poor or unethical workmanship and laziness and can keep the truly deserving employees out of the positions they ought to hold.
Every changing, never boring
Communications Technician III (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN 3722824 november 2018
It may not be for everybody, but i will say there is never a dull moment working with comcast. All companies have ups and downs but mostly positive experiences for me.
Free Cable
Long Hours
It’s a great company
Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL23 november 2018
It’s a great company but if you don’t want to do this as a career then it’s not going to be fun. They do take care of you but be prepared to work all of your days and you are able call out but come to work 100% of the time.
Experiences at Comcast
Communication Technician I, Installation & Service (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA21 november 2018
Great company to work for Great benefits great supportive company in allowing you to educate your self. Management is great benefits are also great training and management install great confidence in you to problem solve
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
You have to have to be mentally ready
2,0
disappointing work life balance
Communications Technician Level 5 (huidige medewerker) –  Aston, PA18 november 2018
poor routing skills cause techs to drive to far.

Leadership does not understand the stress that is caused by being overworked. Every day overtime must be worked
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Used to be a good company
Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  California12 november 2018
When I first started the Company was more focused on the employees and the culture was more positive, most people liked their job and got paid decently.
Over the last 5 years the company has went the opposite way, they only talk about how much they care about the employees but never do anything to address the concerns that matter, they always look at things which are not impacting us and act like they are doing a good job.
If possible I would avoid this company and am glad I am moving on from it too, last couple years have been nothing but stress and terrible management, glad to be moving on but feel sorry for the rest of the technicians that work for this company, they all agree but are too afraid to say anything because they fire them without a second thought.
Pluspunten
40 hours a week. Paid Baby-Bonding time.
Minpunten
Compensation, Management, Stressful, Not enough time with family, constant overtime.
What I learned
Communication Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Davie, FL12 november 2018
I am very grateful for the opportunity to work at Comcast. I have learned a lot regarding RF signals and what affects them. Also learn the different cable types and which ones to use depending on the environment.
Benefits, Paid time off
Transparency between departments.
Bedrijfscultuur
Communication Technician 3 (huidige medewerker) –  North Haven, CT2 november 2018
Comcast is an excellent company to work for with great benefits. The company offers fantastic tools to help you succeed on the job. The opportunity to grow in the company is there as well.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great benefits and room for advancement
Communication Technician 4 (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL2 november 2018
Had great management and team culture based around help and support. great benefits and services offered to employees including discounted services and health benefits.
I loved working at Comcast
Bilingual Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockford, IL1 november 2018
I loved working at comcast. If it wasn't for the terrible winters and hot summers I would go back to being a tech. I loved how I was treated and valued. Unfortunately I tried to go back to comcast as a sales representative and was turned down even though I left on good terms , have an extensive sales background and know the Comcast products like the back of my hand. I don't hold it against them, I understand. I would love to go back to Comcast. The benefits are awesome, the raises are consistent, and courtesy services aren't too shabby either. I loved being able to move up the ladder relatively quickly if you're a hard worker. I really miss Comcast.
Pay, benefits, growth opportunities
Weather
3,0
Job
Communications Technician III (huidige medewerker) –  Cherry Hill, NJ12 oktober 2018
Being a Comcast communication technician is a great place to work if you just want a job. Career advancement is possible but only only comes with a 5% pay bump, so even as a senior technician youre still not making great money. Long days, hard work, and sometimes dealing with beligerant customers who hate the company and take it out on you.
Free services, quarterly bonuses
Minpunten
Long days, working in all the elements, salary
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast was a great place to work.
Communication Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenwood, IN11 oktober 2018
My only legitimate complaint about my job here was some of the customer houses I had to go in. Some people have no regard for cleanliness and are not ashamed of the state of their home.
Challanging to work for.
Communications Technician CT5 (voormalige medewerker) –  Millersville, MD8 oktober 2018
Challanging to work for but in a good way. As a technician, every job site was a puzzle and as services became more technical the puzzles became more intriguing.
Pluspunten
All materials and tools required to work are provided.
Minpunten
Raise scaling switched to be more difficult to attain.
Great Company
Communication Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Homewood, IL7 oktober 2018
Comcast was a good company to work for. Comcast offered great benefits and competitive pay. The days off allowed me to spend adequate time with my family.
na
Comm Technician 4 (huidige medewerker) –  Miami, FL5 oktober 2018
Motivated individuals that enjoy contributing to a team, likes to be challenged, and wants to learn a new trade. Scale maintenance technician requires a broad range of skills that will be learned mostly with on the job training.
Bedrijfscultuur
fun place to work gives freedom
Communication Technician 4 (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL4 oktober 2018
typical day at work consist of me getting equipment and tools from warehouse. Driving to destination in timely manner. reviewing work order with customer performing labor task using hand tools to attach cable to dwelling .hardest part of the job will be the different obstacles
meeting new people
Minpunten
everybody is angry there service isnt working
First real job
Network Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Lanham, MD24 september 2018
Comcast was a great place of employment for me when I was 22 and looking for just a job. They shaped me into looking for a career. I matured a lot from working at Comcast, I had a lot of great mentors and peers that provided valuable guidance to me in my younger years. Comcast put a lot of things into perspective and provided a lot of growth opportunities to me in my younger years. They provided a very competitive salary and as long as you worked for it. I became professionally mature and learned a lot of lessons that i still carry with me and repeat to others til this day!.
Pluspunten
Great benefits, competitive salary and promotional opportunities
Work life balance
Bedrijfscultuur
great company to work for
Communications Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Vancouver, WA23 september 2018
This is a very good company with an almost family atmosphere. You will not get rich but there are alot of opportunities for advancement. It is what you make it.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag