Reviews voor Communication Technician bij Comcast

492 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 12.052 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
First real job
Network Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Lanham, MD24 september 2018
Comcast was a great place of employment for me when I was 22 and looking for just a job. They shaped me into looking for a career. I matured a lot from working at Comcast, I had a lot of great mentors and peers that provided valuable guidance to me in my younger years. Comcast put a lot of things into perspective and provided a lot of growth opportunities to me in my younger years. They provided a very competitive salary and as long as you worked for it. I became professionally mature and learned a lot of lessons that i still carry with me and repeat to others til this day!.
Pluspunten
Great benefits, competitive salary and promotional opportunities
Work life balance
Bedrijfscultuur
great company to work for
Communications Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Vancouver, WA23 september 2018
This is a very good company with an almost family atmosphere. You will not get rich but there are alot of opportunities for advancement. It is what you make it.
Bedrijfscultuur
Communications Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Garden City, GA22 september 2018
Good pay, excellent benefits. Cheap cable, internet and phone services for employees. Top-notch health and dental insurance. Use of company van during work. Will challenge you every day.
Pluspunten
Benefits are top-notch. Best health insurance among all my employers.
Minpunten
can be stressful if you let it.
Amazing
Communication Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Miami, FL13 september 2018
This company is amazing and the opportunity for growth is through the roof. This company really knows how to value its employees and motivate them to succeed in the everyday work environment
Great Pay and Benefits
Customer Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenwood, IN12 september 2018
Pay and benefits are the best thing about Comcast. Management is not the worst, however, You are pushed to do a lot in a short amount of time sometimes. There are windows for work to be done and sometimes those windows do not include all the possible factors that take place in the work environment.
Fun work place
Communications Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Rolling Meadows9 september 2018
I did enjoy working for this company because of the following I was constantly moving problems solving and I enjoy using my brain to fix complex problems on my own the feeling to me is priceless
Discounted cable
Rushed lunches
productive and customer driven
Comm Tech 4 Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Westford, MA7 september 2018
company on leading edge of technology for the field, sufficient support from immediate management. focused on a great customer experience. good Benefit package. Technician job culture is good.
Pluspunten
home garaged co.van, good benefits, quarterly bonuses
Minpunten
high stress, micro managed from upper leadership
Excellent Company to work for
Communications Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Lakewood, CO7 september 2018
Comcast was great! The benefits that were offered are as good as you can get from a company and management there was great. If I didn't have to relocate to an area that didn't have Comcast I would still be employed with them.
Great Job
Communication Technician - Level 4 (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX30 augustus 2018
Working at Comcast has given me the opportunity to develop myself; take the time to grow and learn, and that was really important to me during the time in my life when I joined the company. If you have the drive and ambition, there are a ton of ways in which you can grow into a leader if that's what you want to be. I also joined a couple of the employee resource groups which offer seminars and networking events that support your professional profile. The point of my post is that this isn't a company you join and just stay stale within. They encourage your growth, but it's up to you to make it happen. Not only this - it's pretty exciting. Emplyees again get the continued education plus free cable/internet, top health care benefits and a truly balanced lifestyle - which is rarely the case within the Tech industry.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun job with poor pay and dismissive managers
Communication Technician II (huidige medewerker) –  Saint Louis Park, MN30 augustus 2018
This job is quite fun day-to-day. You get to meet new people and solve problems (eventually the problems aren’t very challenging though.)

The pay is relatively low, and management often points out what they call total compensation, as in free services and free tickets to Universal studios. I cannot purchase a car with free tickets to a theme park. I can’t even afford to make use of the tickets.

The metrics used to measure technician performance and achieve pay raises are unrealistic and the only technicians that have achieved their promotions did so when the metrics were much more forgiving. If one confused customer calls back in one month you must go another 6 months without someone calling back to get your raise.

Management is very unorganized and cannot even give you basic information like how many more days off you can take that year. There are weekly meetings that basically just give techs a chance to vent, nothing important ever changes. “Here’s a new tool to solve a problem that didn’t exist. Comcast is the best!” Okay, but what about the serious problem that we’ve been bringing up for months? “We can’t fix that, it’s part of the job, maybe this isn’t the job for you” etc.

Overall if you can wade through BS this job is fundamentally really fun and there are tons of perks of working for such a behemoth of a company, but there’s a reason they have such a high turnover rate. This seems like more of a day laborer type job than a career.
Pluspunten
Free services, good benefits, friendly coworkers, fun day-to-day
Minpunten
Pay is low and hard to get raises, management is dismissive and hard to get in touch with
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Decent
Communication Technician 4 (voormalige medewerker) –  DeKalb, IL30 augustus 2018
Good technology, poor management and customer service. The job can be challenging. The opportunities for advancement are small. Lots of politics and little in the way of employee relations.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
management
Bedrijfscultuur
huge company with a huge share of the market
Communications Technician level 3 (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX29 augustus 2018
Big company lots of work, always busy. Room for movement within the company. No union, but I think there is a form that you can post suggestions on it.
big company
big company
Bedrijfscultuur
Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL 6062228 augustus 2018
Good job with a good salary but it can be dangerous at times. Depending on the weather conditions,especially in the winter, it can make the job difficult and dangerous because of the ice, snow, and subzero temperatures.
Bedrijfscultuur
A place where to get work done but not a great atmosphere
Communications Technician/Support Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Sunrise, FL27 augustus 2018
Comcast is a decent place to work but not for a career. As a technician they do not provide much job growth but job security is there. On a scale of 1-10, 6 is where I would rate the overall culture
tuition reimbursement
no job growth
Decent Place to work
Communications Technician III (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR20 augustus 2018
High tempo job, required a lot of physical activity. Good Management, benefits ok. Good employees. Very customer focused, would work there again in different postion
great place
Communications Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL19 augustus 2018
Comcast is a great place to work , you can transfer and do anything in this company. They have an open door policy so you can rest assured that any concerns you have you can address them.
Pluspunten
free cable, take home truck, good insurance
Minpunten
pay is low in some areas
fun place to work
Residential communication technician (huidige medewerker) –  Fairfield, CA5 augustus 2018
Waking up early and go to work getting all my equitment
and see whats my first job love going to customers homes and install there cable box and internet i like to educate my customers with there new products its a fun place to work.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Ok place to work other than management
Communication Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Homewood, IL3 augustus 2018
Decent place to work other than management I also believe technicians are underpaid for amount of work done but job has a lot of perks such as benefits discounts cheaper cable and company vehicles.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work was on the road
Communication Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA23 juli 2018
Nice job, no room for advancement in the corporate setting, however in the field was room for growth. I was hurt on the job and was not able to return to full active duty on the room .
Flexible hours, road warrior
short breaks, long routes
Great job, low pay
Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Everett, WA14 juli 2018
I loved working for Comcast. However, I didn't make any more as I did as a basic laborer in construction despite all the diverse skill sets required. Similar position for competing companies start higher and advance faster.
Pluspunten
Work environment and independence.
pay
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag