Reviews voor Communication Technician bij Comcast

424 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
team work was fround on!
Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Willow Grove, PA23 februari 2018
Had to jump through hoops to get any help or to be able to help another technician out on the job. work load not spread out evenly among st technicians.
Pluspunten
Had some great coworkers and techs
Minpunten
Some techs were swampped with trouble tickets getting no help, working long hours coming back to the shop to everyone else went home, but didn't help last man out to get done together (Management).
Bedrijfscultuur
Good job if you like meeting people and not stuck in an office.
Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Blue Springs, MO17 februari 2018
Typical day for me consisted of addressing problems of customers. It was fast paced, but I didn't feel overworked and an overabundance of stress.

The pay was a little low compared to similar companies for the amount of knowledge you needed to know.
Pluspunten
Meeting people, how you did your job was usually left up to you
Minpunten
Only break time was driving between customers, pay could have been better
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Poor workplace
Comm Facing Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Harrisburg, PA16 februari 2018
Everyday was stressful and aggravating. Management was only worried about numbers and discouraged spending too much time with any customer. They don't explain things properly. They constantly make changes and always fail to inform the technicians that actually are out in the field doing the work. Which in turn makes the job itself harder to do.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great workplace,Great advancement, dispatched from home
Communications Technician III (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Prospect, IL14 februari 2018
A typical day at work would be dispatched from home traveling to several residents to assess problem with service and install new service.At this company I learned cable installation and fixing service and the way it works from headquarters to the customers home.Management was very professional and well organize, worked great with employees.hardest part was the hours.Most enjoyable was making the customer happy
Pluspunten
benefits, paid vacation, great workplace, bonuses, and company parties
Minpunten
long hours, lack of equipment, low pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Great Company
Communications Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL7 februari 2018
Excellent company to work for with great benefits. Fast paced environment with an excellent family oriented atmosphere. I would recommend the company to those that love communications.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work, room for advancement and growth
Communications Technician IV (huidige medewerker) –  Mount Prospect, IL3 februari 2018
Comcast is a great place to work lots of room for advancement. They work will with the techs. And learning is encouraged, and we stay up to date with all new technology
Pluspunten
We can take out truck Home
N/a
Comcast
Communications Technician III Advanced (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA25 januari 2018
Pretty good place to work. Very team oriented folks. Training is top of the line. Daily changing opportunities. Must be a hard worker to work here. great place to work.
Bedrijfscultuur
This job sucks in the cold
Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Olathe, KS24 januari 2018
This management and the people sucked. I hated going to work everyday, I literally contemplated how much I needed this job before going, period I HATED THIS JOB.
It was a job
The weather
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
ok
Communication Technician III (huidige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA22 januari 2018
It was okay not really for me some mangers are good some need more training. other than that the hours are good just long and stressful a lot of the time.
Bedrijfscultuur
Competitive and fast pace Environment.
Communications Technician III & Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA18 januari 2018
Competitive and fast pace environment.
Learn to connect CPE to Comcast equipment and services.
Working in extreme weather was the hardest part of job
Interaction with customer..
Unreasonable Metrics
Communications Technician II (huidige medewerker) –  New Mexico16 januari 2018
It is expected of us to do a thorough and detailed job, but yet we are rushed and overwhelmed multiple job assignments per day. Management should practice more communication and passing down vital information to the technicians about new policy, equipment, or service changes.
Pluspunten
Other techs willing to help.
Minpunten
Salary does not coincide with what work production metrics that are given to us.
comcast tech
Communications Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Sewell, NJ15 januari 2018
Overall not so bad, but some days can be very stressful. As a cable tech sometimes you will get overbooked and rushed from job to job. Not paid enough.
Free Cable
Low Pay
Great starter job
Communication technician 4 (huidige medewerker) –  Rolling Meadows, IL15 januari 2018
Pay for schooling that can be used within the company. Meet all kinds of people. Lots of ways to make some more money. As a tech you have to know people and get your name out there to advance. I got bypasses for many jobs with out so much as a phone interview. Getting my name out there is very difficult as a tech. I have to use pto to make all the company events
Pluspunten
Heavily discounted products and good benifits
Fun
Communications Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Puyallup, WA9 januari 2018
It is a fun place to be but I need something that will pay more and give me a schedule that can work with my family. But yes, it is a great place to. We have fun and joke with one another.
Find out Yourself
Communication Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Westminster, MD8 januari 2018
Typical day can vary base on work load
Learned time management, and how to handle stress.
Management consistently changing management
Workplace culture, can say some how okay
Hardest part of job is not knowing what to expect on a day-to-day.
Enjoyable part is meeting people, and doing what excited me the most been a savvy technician.
fun place to work
Communications Technician II (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN8 januari 2018
great place to work with great people and great benefits You get a discount just about anywhere with Comcast. The employee discount plan is great especially once you get that bill.
Pluspunten
company van and cell phone
crawl spaces
Fun place to work
Communication Technician 3 (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX5 januari 2018
Excellent place to work. Stay up to date with technology, get the opportunity to help connect customers to the world. Everyday is different with something new to learn to satisfy customers
Great work life balance
None to mention
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast was really relaxed and fun.
Communications tech (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX4 januari 2018
The job gives you a lot of benefits , but the pay is too low. It also hurts when the quality of your work is way better then others and it doesn't get recognized, there advancement program is really unfair also.
Overall Great company
Communications Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Puyallup, WA3 januari 2018
A technician has long days but never dull. Work with lots of new customers every day. Learned tons of information on how the cable communications systems actually function. Management at my location was great. Very team oriented environment. Hardest part of the job was crawling under homes. The most enjoyable part was meeting cool people and making customer services work.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work, must be driven to advance
Communication Technician -3P (huidige medewerker) –  York, PA 174022 januari 2018
The work as a communication Technician was a good challenge and you got lots of support from your supervisor. The pay was lacking slightly for the knowledge you should possession to do this job effectively.
Pluspunten
Cheap services, good benefits, company provides vehicle and clothes
Minpunten
Weather changes, pay, lack of avenues to progress
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren