Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Comcast

1.198 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 11.156 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Typical day at work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Havertown, PA22 mei 2018
A typical work day at the Xfinity store would be very busy to a point where all of our representatives were tied up with a bunch of customers. My role was to make sure that the customers had the best customer experience during their trip in the store. I learned a lot on how to deal with the customers and make sure that they are satisfied with the services that we provide for them. The culture in the store was amazing and I was able to connect with everyone in the work place very easily.
Pluspunten
Helps you gain customer experience
Inconvenient work schedules
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL 3224622 mei 2018
I enjoyed working at Comcast. I just had some family issues that have now been completed. I learned how to sale and how to work with internet and cable issues.
Incentives for sales
Not as much intercommunitcation
Job has great benefits
Customer Service Professional (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX20 mei 2018
With any call enter of course comes changes. BUT the changes there are often and not well thought through. It does not benefit the rep. Everything hat is placed in plan supposed to benefit the customer but somehow that back fires and that plan does not always go as plan. Some of the plans should be well thought through.
Great Services
Minpunten
CHANGES DOES NOT BENEFIT THE EMPLOYEES.
No room for Job Advancement
Customer Service/IT Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Newark, DE18 mei 2018
The job is great for a high school graduate starting out. Company will take advantage of you if you let them. Wonderful benefits with free cable. Fast paced environment. Little room for advancement.
Great company
CUSTOMER SERVICE Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Miramar, FL15 mei 2018
Comcast is a great company to work with plenty of room for advancement and growth within the company and also there benefits are wonderful and the commissions are even better
Good Place to Work.
Customer Service Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO14 mei 2018
I enjoyed my Time with this company. I had three separate roles in my time with Comcast and was able to grow. This only stopped when i was held back by a particular manager who had his own ambitions and ideas.
No work life balance
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Minnetonka, MN13 mei 2018
Benefits are good but management is horrible. NO professionalism and a lot of favoritism. Very black and white. They do not look at agents individual needs
Bedrijfscultuur
Grat place to work mangement made hard
customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN12 mei 2018
I had fun chatting with clients about the services that would benefit their lives. I learned how to chat with customers in the south. I was not a fan of management took too many shots at reps if they wanted you out f there. nothing really how about the job high turn over due to the operation of management. Taking to clients made my day better.
incentives
Minpunten
you felt beat up on by mangement every day
i hated comcast
Techinical Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Enfield, CT11 mei 2018
Comast was one of the worst companies i have ever worked for, there was no work life balance, the employees all talksd about eachother the management was terrible i hated it
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
was a productive place
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  North Lauderdale, FL 3306810 mei 2018
was a productive fun place provide raffles games tv in the production floor co workers were so much fun to work with and supervisor would celebrate and provide balloons on your birthday..
na
na
Very Productive Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Newark, DE10 mei 2018
Comcast is a company that is hated by a lot of customers being there we had the chance to turn around the customers feelings that they are valued and so is their time. Comcast is working towards making them fit into the customers lives not the other way around
Overworked & underpayed
Customer Service Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Augusta, GA10 mei 2018
While working for Comcast I ended up wearing more than one hat that became pretty overwhelming. For a period of a couple years I was completing the duties of:

1. Analyst
2. CS Team Lead

During this time, I feel as though I was not compensated enough for. Also, when I tried to post for a new position it seemed like I was being blocked from advancement.
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast does not care about employees or customers
Collections Customer Services Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Sandy, UT9 mei 2018
The people who work there do but the policies are dumb and often could be construed as lying to customers. They tell you things are true when they are not just to get the full balance paid. They forget this is not a need it is a want... they can and often do go elsewhere. The bills are way high and out of control pricing.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place with stay hours
CSR (voormalige medewerker) –  Gadsden, AL9 mei 2018
I enjoyed Comcast, great staff, steady hours, fair pay and great benefits for full time staff, unfortunately I was a temporary employee. If I would have been full time, I would have retired from there.
Free cable, good benefits
Na
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  North Charleston, SC8 mei 2018
It went from a sales role from technical support took a huge pay cut from the position not be able to move up as quickly as I was told I will and was hindered from applying myself
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
wonderful
CUST EXP ASSOCIATE (REPAIR) (huidige medewerker) –  White Marsh, MD7 mei 2018
a typical day is answering the phones helping customers with their issues; whether repair; sales ; billing questions or other. The supervisor i work with are wonderful. management is understanding and works with you regardless of whats going on. incentives are constant. help with multiple things are always there for you . wonderful place to work.
everything
seldom things.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Good Job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Troy, MI4 mei 2018
This was a good paying job. First 5 weeks are full time and MANDATORY at $19.70 per hour. However, didn't work for me while trying to attend University full time !
relaxed environment
rude customers
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast Service Made it Easy!
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA4 mei 2018
Comcast offered a great service as well as many accomodating options to resolve most any customer issues. I loved this job because of that as well as the substantial pay and employee appreciation
A great experience
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL3 mei 2018
Every company have their own rules and regulations once followed, everything will fall into place.
And one learn from the training provided the production result will be a piece of cake
Work All Areas
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodridge, IL3 mei 2018
I worked for Comcast for almost 3 years in the Repair Department. Not only do you work as first line in Repair but you also work as part of Sale Team, Retention Team and Billing but your only being paid as a Repair Agent. The raises that are given are a insult .21 to .30 cents unless you have FMLA and hardly at work. Comcast expects you to be an Ambassador for them but its extremely taxing hearing everyday how horrible your company is and being insulted by their customers. You as a human being can't have a bad day on the phone because Comcast doesn't care about their employees they just want every dime from the customer. The expect to make at least $10.00 additional per call. The company likes to claim they care for their customers but they don't just like they don't care about their employees. You get vacation days but it is almost impossible to use your time if you don't request time off at the beginning of the year. I wouldn't refer anyone to work in Repair as you work all areas and the company doesn't support you as an employee. They hear something they don't like and your dismissed. Also they black out days before and after non real holidays Mother's Day, Valentines Day and Super Bowl.
Pay ok, Quarterly Bonus, Reduce Fee for Service
Minpunten
Accountable for previous individual customer spoke with/non holiday blacked out
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag