Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Comcast

1.376 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 12.444 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast is a great company to work for
Customer Service Representative Retention (huidige medewerker) –  Jackson, MS16 november 2018
Comcast is a good company to work for. Great pay and benefits .. The customers can be difficult sometimes but that all in the job. You are off major holidays and off on Sundays..
Pay, time-off, benefits
Stressful
Fast Paced
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA15 november 2018
Most people don't like fast paced environments, but I do and this is very fast paced. Also, I performed tasks such as de-escalating irate customers and guiding them through issues with their TV
provides good benefits
Customer Service Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA14 november 2018
I worked for this company for 15 years and they provide the best benefits and perks and employee. I enjoyed my years there and met a lot of lifelong friends
Bedrijfscultuur
Work load was more than we were paid.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Philippines11 november 2018
In general, Comcast was a good training ground that helped me develop my skills and talents. It also has made me more hard working and more driven towards my job.
i was honored to work for 10 years for comcast
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN10 november 2018
i was honored to work under daniel dillard call center manager,and rashaad wilson and kelly browning my supervisors.
i was honored to be with the comcast family for 10 years.
Pluspunten
loved the challenges that came with my position
Minpunten
would have loved to have more input into projects
cool relaxed laid
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD9 november 2018
cool relaxed laid back work enviorment can be very fast high call voulume al;ways is also good with incentives great pay high call volume stay in seat quite oftem
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice place to work and nice pay
Customer Service Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA7 november 2018
It was a nice place to work at and also a nice environment. Nice and competitive pay. paid vacation and also 401k and health benefits. Nice coworkers.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (voormalige medewerker) –  Manila7 november 2018
I learned a lot, gained new friends, I always go home without any pressure, I enjoyed a lot especially I work with my friends, the only hard part for me it the schedule of our shift which is always midnight and you need to take to stay focus and awake but all in all, I liked the job.
a typical work place
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Detroit, MI7 november 2018
Every day you have to bring home a lot of sales. When I worked their it was a great job to have and I wish that I never left. customers had always enjoyed hearing my voice.
Learning experience
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Concord, CA3 november 2018
I truly learned a lot about billing, sales of Comcast products in the 5 years of employment. I also was part of the launch of Comcast telephone service.
A Great Work Environment
Customer Experience Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Horsham, PA3 november 2018
Comcast Business is a good place to work. It is a call-center, but it is a very collaborative environment, where we are encouraged to help each other. Management is very approachable and supportive. Benefits are good, and the company treats the employees well. The only draw-back is the low starting salary, but bonuses are offered on a quarterly basis.
Pluspunten
Collaborative and friendly, good management.
Minpunten
Low pay, questionable ability to advance.
Bedrijfscultuur
Alot of callin out and recieving incoming calls
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  wilmington De2 november 2018
Comcast is a great place to work. It wasnt really for me the envoroment was relaxed but the job itself was stressful. I would reccomend anyone to work there just be ready for customers that constantly argue with you daily
Bedrijfscultuur
I love the fact you was given the opportunity to move ahead.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Union City, GA2 november 2018
Even though I went through a temp agency, I love the fact that I was able to move up. It included great benefits and worked with you to balance family and work life.
Great Compa
Universal Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL2 november 2018
Learn alot. Work as team. Company cares for employess. Very supportive. Fast paced environment. Education and training options. Tuition reinbusement.
Fun with many incentitives
Customer Experience Associate-Retention (voormalige medewerker) –  Minnetonka, MN30 oktober 2018
Employment ended unlawfully but for the many years I was there overall iy was great. New management would not allow me to return after a medical leave of absence unlawfully. Loyalty is one of the highest paid positions at Comcast
Pluspunten
Pay was great. Chance for monthly bonuses
New management
Fast Pace
Telesales, Customer Services (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA30 oktober 2018
Everyone work as a team very positive. You got paid hourly plus commission it was great. Sometimes you had bad days if you didn't get a sales, but overall it was great.
Positive Environment
Excellent
Front Counter Lobby Rep / Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Palm Beach County, FL30 oktober 2018
Wonderful company to work for at any level. Loving environment and encouraged to succeed by staff and upper management. Room to grow and resources to help educate advancement.
Micromanaged Overboard
Priority Services Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Enfield, CT28 oktober 2018
Too many "metrics", repeat calls for any reason will land you out of a job despite it being an inbound call center and the department deals solely with repeat callers and new subscribers.
Good insurance, quarterly bonuses
Minpunten
Management staff treats employees like children, no room for advancement
Virtual Agent with no benefits
Customer Service Professional Thormax Consultants (voormalige medewerker) –  Virtual27 oktober 2018
The call volume was fast-paced. Most customers were irate and required a calm agent to help difuse the situation. Being able to control the call flow was an important part of the job.
Sales were pushed
Services Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Everett, WA27 oktober 2018
At the time that I worked there I was hired as a customer service rep. eventually they demanded sales and I didn't enjoy that. Assisting customers with installment and problems with cable, phone and internet were fine.
customer service
sales
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag