Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Comcast

952 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
No Comment
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO9 december 2017
I have no interest in providing my personal experience with any previous employer with a third party company. It is professionally unethical to provide my opinion and it is more important what their brand says about themselves.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and good place to work
Customer Service Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Jackson, MS6 december 2017
Comcast is a good place to work, steady paced atmosphere , energetic call center . Allow you to help customers on a daily basis, good manager supervision
refused
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Pottstown, PA6 december 2017
you are asking me to waste 150 characters minimum on a review that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. I refuse.............................................................
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Advancement is hard
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA5 december 2017
After your year is up you are free to apply to any other department with openings. Depending on who your supervisor is and/or Manager they will make it hard for you to advance within the company. It literally feels like you're in sinking sand and you cant save yourself. MOST Managers and supervisors aren't like that, but the ones i encountered have been. You can ever get a straight answer out of them and every movement is like its a secret. The pay is wayyyy to low for all of what is required of the employee. Although, they do offer GREAT benefits, Comcast can stand some tweaking and if not they are going to find themselves in bigger trouble than what they are already in. And also, if you're hired and you are asked on how you can change the dynamic of the company, dont answer they will take your suggestions and pass them off as their own and then fire you..
Not bad
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Lynnwood, WA5 december 2017
Comcast is a good company to work for. Good benefits, decent pay, but the call center environment is awful. Liberty Lake was good, but Lynnwood is terrible.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced busy sometimes stressful
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA4 december 2017
Good company to work for and employees worked as a team. High volume of calls and strict procedures and tons of training. Benefits and perks a big plus.
Great benefits
Dealing with negative customers
comcast
Customer Service Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodridge, IL3 december 2017
Comcast is a great company to work for but not every department is a great place to be in. I would not recommend the customer service department in the Woodridge Customer service location, or the GCR but the company is great. It really does want to bring a better product to the customer to enhance their entainment experience.
Pluspunten
great benefits, free service, free lunches and quarterly bonuses.
Minpunten
stressful, very stressful. to the point where it can affect your health.
good work environment
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Kingston, JM30 november 2017
i dealt with customers having issues with activation of their products and did troubleshooting in all l areas. The days were typically very busy but I enjoyed the fast pace environment
Coworks were great
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX30 november 2017
Managmwnt was horrible. Unless you had a relationship with them before employment. Then being late and absence was accepted. No union therefore customers verbal and physical threats were tolerated by company. Pay is unacceptable for the work the company demands. And you are constantly being told you are replaceable.
Discount on services
High paced
Dispatcher/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Puyallup, WA29 november 2017
High paced yet very productive days. Technicians work together as a team to get the job done. Company driven for numbers and customer satisfaction. Cheerful co-workers. Great company benefits.
Free popcorn
Lack of daily breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Will not work with sickness in family.
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Knoxville, TN28 november 2017
Management knows nothing and is little help at Asheville highway Comcast call center in Knoxville Tn! Can’t help employees and ignore questions of employees. Do not work there! Awful
Cheap cable bill
Minpunten
Bad work place with terrible management.
Ok place to Work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodridge, IL24 november 2017
Work life is the only life that you will have. The benefits are good and the morale their fluctuates. Say you can elevate concerns but rarely get address
got discount on cable
Dispatch/quota routing/Customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Sandy, UT20 november 2017
computer work. helping technicians and people. changing environment. customer service over phone. helpful people. handling upset customers. nice people to work with.
people nice
stressful
horrible
Repair/ Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO19 november 2017
It is not worth it. From the interview process to the end it was not pleasant. If you have anxiety do not even think of working here...................
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
stressful
Bedrijfscultuur
Good Benefits, terrible management.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, MS19 november 2017
This was a good company to work for. Comcast is great at rewarding their workers. The supervisor in which I was under was never there to help out with stressful customers or anything else. The fact that the commission was good and based off of how much you was working was good, but when you receive it the hourly wages where taken away through taxes.
Bedrijfscultuur
Office was great , company treated us different
Router/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Lancaster, PA15 november 2017
My work day was pretty fast paced and a little stressful. The people I worked with and my immediate supervisors where awesome. I do not feel that the company treated us or compensated us as fairly as other offices in our region.
fun place to work
Virtual Customer Service Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL14 november 2017
i love my job. I hate that they do not operate out of Nebraska. I have relocated here and my last day of employment with Comcast is the end of the year.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
productive and fun
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ14 november 2017
Fair and fun place to work and good career advancements. People are fair and helpful. Alot of opportunity's and alot to learn. I would say its a great place for a career.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
schedule
horrible
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN13 november 2017
It will work out well for anyone who will lie to get a sale. Customers are treated like rubbish and the company only cares if you upsell not fix their bills.
paycheck
monopoly
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
competitive/fast paced
Supervisor, Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Lebanon, PA12 november 2017
family environment/fast paced/competitive/diverse/equal opportunity /stressful/great benefits/great company that continues to look at ways to stay on cutting edge of technology

Algehele waardering