Reviews voor Direct Sales Representative bij Comcast

288 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Great Benefits
Direct Sales/XSA/Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA7 december 2017
This job started of great , Comcast is a great company and overall changed my life for the better. the recent change in the commission structure is the reason I am not 100% happy. The money is good and the ability to make more money is there but I would prefer to make a living with out my pockets being played with quarterly
Pluspunten
benefits, a lot of time off, possible high pay out
many pay related changes
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fast-paced enviroment and very competitive for nothing.
Direct Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA 300221 december 2017
Time definitely soared by while working at Comcast but the stress that was involved was kind of to much for me. Tying it with what I already had going on at home was mind-blowing.
Energetic Enviroment
Minpunten
Too competitive in the wrong way
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and well paid sales job
Direct sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL30 november 2017
It was a fun, every day was exciting to go on knock on doors in the city of Chicago to get new customers.
I learned few sales courses and that helped me a lot for this job.
the workplace it was like we were all a family.
hardest part was every end of the month you start with new quota.
Most enjoyable for me was always over delivered on my sales and got numerous company and money rewards.
Pluspunten
free lunches free tickets to sport games
Bedrijfscultuur
good and bad certainly not ideal
Direct Sales (huidige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA25 november 2017
positively-one of a few organizations that you can get employed and start, without a $100000 4 year degree, and with effort, conscientious career minded approach, create a comfortable middle class income. Which is huge in this economy
This and the quality of the products/services are best in breed.

negatively (*and I have worked at many large organizations over the years) the MOST thankless position you could ever experience. You will feel used and abused, many times over.

huge rift between management and labor.

middle mgmnt, labor or trench workers, have no ability to effect change, or create inclusive culture...brutal treatment of worker staff

This is an operations organizations, not a sales organizations, (monopolistic strategies, with no regard for how it affects customers or worker staff)
Comcast
Direct Sales rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN21 november 2017
Comcast over all is a great place to work. Nothing of course is perfect but over all a great place to work, and they really pay well compared to others
great commissions
customer service issues
Bedrijfscultuur
World-class communications and information company
Manager of Field Sales, Communities Direct Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  800 Rahway Ave, Union, NJ14 november 2017
I had responsibility to meet challenging goals and impact employees lives. I was encouraged to lead employees and delight customers. I learned about leadership. I learned to focus on employee's personal goals and help them achieve their personal goals through meeting company objectives.

The working culture was dynamic and changing. It was a large company culture with many layers of management and a lot of employees.

The hardest part of the job was communications.

The most enjoyable was being part of so much innovation.
Pluspunten
Free cable, internet, phone and home security
Minpunten
Too large; not enough feedback
really helping
Direct sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Manassas, VA9 november 2017
This is a company that is really helping people every single day and it's exciting to be part of it. Management is firmly committed to helping persons served and employees to do their best.
Fun place
Direct Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Wayne, IN19 oktober 2017
Enjoyed working for Comcast, in a sales position there is always going to be some pressure on metrics, however this company made sure to help out those that needed it and was also a great place for those that thrived. There were always fun incentives and the people (coworkers and management) were a blast to be around.
challenging but fair
Direct Sales Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Kokomo, IN29 september 2017
if you can make the numbers its a great company to work for. the pay and benefits are great if you can reach given goals. better the numbers the less the stress.
Pluspunten
great environment to work in
Minpunten
management can stress you out
Great job, tough conditions
XFINITY DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL13 september 2017
It's a great opportunity to make a lot of money. Odd hours and the required field times, brings challenges to work/life balance.Work in the suburbs and stay away from Chicago, the taxes make sales difficult.
Bedrijfscultuur
This is a great place to work but not for everyone
Direct Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Lafayette, IN12 september 2017
Comcast is a great place to work. The only downside is if you are in direct sales. Because of the bad image that the company has as a whole no customer wants to talk with you. You literally have to hustle and manipulate customers to get then to buy. If you can do this and are willing to tell some little lies (like we fixed those issues when in reality they hadnt) to potential customers then you will go far and be paid extremely well. All I have to say is this job is not for everyone.
Pay and time off
Minpunten
Company image with the public
Bedrijfscultuur
If you are a DSR, must be able to walk for long hours rain or shine.
Direct Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA12 september 2017
Must be willing to walk long hours daily. Must be self motivated, must be willing to work long hours or event to meet your weekly quota. If you don't meet your quota, then you will not have a pay check.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
The money was good as sales rep. but management work environment was bad.
Direct Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA8 september 2017
Money was great. benefits was nice. everything else not so good. I was under a quota system so you had to produce or get fired. stressful @ times but compensation was great @ the time. now that they got rid of the door to door program. the money's not there anymore , since most sales are happening within stores now like walmart and BJ's infinity stores and of course via call center.
money and benefits
management not loyal.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
A lot of working hours
Direct Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Concord, CA31 augustus 2017
I did a lot of Walking knocking and talking but it was well worth it wish they still had the position. All day every day I worked this position. Direct sales was a challenging job but fun for sure.
money flexability
24hr a day job
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Great prizes, and co-worker
Direct Sales Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Rolling Meadows, IL17 augustus 2017
Great managers, that listens, supportive, and allowed creative ways of selling.To encourage high volumes of sales each month, they would hold contests, that made you want to top your best months.

They utilized a few of my suggestions such as monthly contest, and a catalog to select great prizes from.
This is for risk takers
Direct Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Berlin, NJ14 augustus 2017
While I enjoyed the opportunity in meeting previous and new clientele, driving my own vehicle was problematic. In smaller townships, the police questioned the legitimacy of my position as it was not a COMCAST vehicle.
Great Experience
Direct Sales Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Union, NJ8 augustus 2017
Comcast gave me the experience and confidence that one would need in a sales role. Working for such a company puts you in the fore front of technology, this give you all the tools you will need to succeed at your job.
Pluspunten
Great encouraging group I have ever had the pleasure to work with.
Minpunten
My time their was so brief.
Bedrijfscultuur
a daily grind and a lot of stress from micro management
door to door direct sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Ft. Pierce and Psl6 augustus 2017
going door to door, lots of rejection and long hot summer hours.
my supervisor was pretty good but they are forced to hound you about how many hours in your assigned area and just overall micro manage situation. The pay and benefits were pretty good but the corporate world is just such a brutal place anymore. overall maybe a fun place to work till newness wares off.
good pay and benifits
Minpunten
corporate micro management and big brother GPS on you at all time
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Fun place to work
Direct Sales Representative door to door (huidige medewerker) –  Union, NJ3 augustus 2017
I enjoy not punching a clock, great people to work for great pay and benefits. Work lif is understood, managers always available to help.
daily bonus, and contest
great pay
outside weather
Bedrijfscultuur
Don't expect to much from Comcast
Direct Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA2 augustus 2017
Very difficult place to maintain a consistent income. Comcast makes changes all the time which unfortunately includes pay structure and tools to make sales. Having high expectations due to the way the recruiter or manager sells the position during hiring process will definitely kill your momentum. Don't expect to much and definitely, don't expect to make a six figure income.

Algehele waardering