Reviews voor Direct Sales Representative bij Comcast

382 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 12.052 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Good Company to work for
Direct Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Pierce, FL13 september 2018
Comcast is a good company to work for that provides fair pay and great benefits. I enjoyed my time working there, and only left due to a better opportunity. I would recommend the company to anyone looking for employment. Hiring process can be lengthy. . .
Opportunity
Direct Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA13 september 2018
Outstanding place to work. Enjoyed working there. Great training, great Management. Very good workplace culture. Customer satisfaction. Everything geared toward customer Satisfaction.
Great Brand to Sale Well Known
Direct Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA11 september 2018
Well Known Great Internet to Leverage Cross Selling!
Territory Management, Makes Door-To-Door Sells less appealing with higher rates.

The way to make money is to stay there after others leave and acquire their referral partners. Very hard new coming in. The experienced people will not help you. First year is the just the beginning.
Pluspunten
Well Known Great Internet to Leverage Cross Selling!
Coffee
Direct Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Pierce, FL8 september 2018
I have worked for Comcast Xfinity for a while and I started to like the job when the company laid off the entire Direct Sales , completely let everyone from the sales force go with a very short notice
Bonus
Very Hard Quota
Bedrijfscultuur
Great atmosphere to work in and you come across many people and customers that will impact your life for the better
Direct Sales Supervisor/Sales Coach (voormalige medewerker) –  Malden, MA6 september 2018
A typical day of work consists of a lot of research and hours. Thus, reviewing and tracking the sales success of each rep and ensuring I am doing my best to help them succeed.
Peers and Colleagues
the Challenges of Advancing
Bedrijfscultuur
Direct Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Panama City, FL 324054 september 2018
Great environment to work in and wish i could have been there longer if they had not done away with the role that I held. The hours were great and loved the work schedule of Monday-Friday and the hours were awesome.
Media
National Direct Sales Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Salinas, CA29 augustus 2018
Jobs in media change quickly, due to technological advances. During my time with Comcast, the office was located in Del Rey Oaks. It has since moved to Salinas. We had a great team and an exceptional manager.
This Company
DIRECT SALES (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA16 augustus 2018
I would never refer anyone to work for this company. They do not care about the well being of their employees. The management are not real leaders. They are just managers.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Amazing opportunity to advance to management
Direct Sales Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Boca Raton, FL1 augustus 2018
Enjoyed every aspect of developing my management/leadership skills. I started in NY as a Direct sales rep, moving into a management role was very tuff at first. After the mentoring of my leadership I grew to be an amazing leader.
Horrible place to work
Direct Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL31 juli 2018
RUN - don't work here. Micro management at its finest! Pay is terrible and they treat you like garbage. all Comcast cares about is the almighty dollar - not You, not the customers, regardless of what they say.

The place is TOXIC
NONE AT ALL
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for.
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Sterling Heights, MI29 juli 2018
Great benefits and work life balance. Great training opportunities and exposure to other facets of the company. This is a world class company to work for.
Workplace Culture
Direct Sales Representative II (voormalige medewerker) –  Largo, MD27 juli 2018
Welcome place to work with daily door to door sales, ability to meet a vast amount of different people. Never a boring day. Hard to work through inclement weather. But a good place for employment
Great Compensation! And ability to work on your own
Minpunten
Ability to reach sales goals, with structured area given.
Direct Sales Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Rapids, MI21 juli 2018
Work hard and you will be rewarded. The company wants to see you develop, if willing to relocate you will be able to move up faster. Be open to going to other departments.
Excellent Company with Excellent Hi tech leading edge Products
Direct Sales rep GBR (huidige medewerker) –  Lawrence, MA14 juli 2018
This is an Excellent Company with Excellent Hi tech leading edge Products Comcast rewards the salespeople That work the hardest and are the most successful with a minimum of supervision and awesome training on the hi tech products & home security products too.
Excellent bonuses and benefits
Minpunten
High pressure for the Sales staff
Bedrijfscultuur
Wonderful Place to work- the skies the limit!
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  Dover, DE10 juli 2018
Daily Interaction with new and perspective clients attempting to upsell and to be made to feel at ease. I learned time management, goal attainment, team unity to obtain the ultimate goal which was customer satisfaction. Hardest part of the job was being away from home and family. Most enjoyable part of my job was making those around me satisfied, content and happy!
Very Hard Job
Direct Salesman (win-back sales) (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD2 juli 2018
Door to door sales was very demanding. The position was ONLY about money. The training did not match the environment we had to sell in. You had to adapt on the fly and motivate yourself.
money
time
Great company
Comcast Direct Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado1 juli 2018
Loved working at Comcast, but corporate changes constinatly change the environment and job descriptions. Environment and people are greatest asset to company.
Great management styles
Direct Sales Representative / Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Centennial, CO27 juni 2018
Management styles and pay scales were great. Mentoring was also beneficial.Employees depend on each other for departmental success. Managers are sometimes inexperienced, but are always seeking better ways to be coached.
Promotes from within
Education not valued
Excellent Environment
Direct Sales Professional (huidige medewerker) –  Ivyland, PA19 juni 2018
I enjoyed my time at Comcast. Great pay, great benefits, management cares, they actually take employee suggestions and apply them. The freedom is awesome, easy to work hard and succeed.
good benefits. Tough work environment
Customer Account Executive/Direct Sales Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Beaverton, OR31 mei 2018
The pay and benefits are nice. Scripted sales pitches that almost border on sounding a bit intrusive when a customer states they only wants specific service/s.The company has an alarming rate of attrition due to quota and inconsistent leadership support. My comment is specific to In bound sales and not necessarily a reflection of the company, at large
discounted services
Minpunten
high attritiion and tough performance expectations
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag