Reviews voor Sales Representative bij Comcast

375 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 12.412 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Fantastic company
Sales representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Edina, MN9 november 2018
Doing door to door sales was greatly compensated, there were changes in the structure to pay less for the work unfortunately.
Top class benefits, fantastic support and people.
Not a great job when you have to walk in 15F to -10 F weather
Top class bennefits
Minpunten
Too cold to do door to door sales in very cold regions
comcast
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Plantation, FL5 november 2018
comcast has great benefits for part time and full time. retail stores are unorganized due to improper training. most employees get terminated by people who got understand Comcast system their self.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
training
Great Company
Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Fife, WA5 november 2018
Work here was awesome, you had other people always willing to help you. there was always some potluck and great vibes. Hardest part about the job was trying to upsell past cable.
Potlucks
Cable Cutters
comcast
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA3 november 2018
Comcast is like a family company when you come in its like you was home the people are very friendly we play game compete with other teams management push you to do better and tell you its ok if you feel that your not doing good for that day team work make the dream work ..
Working at Comcast
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL2 november 2018
With comcast, the work you put in is what you get out of it. It's actually a good place to work. As long as you like sales. The commission is pretty good, I average around 1100 dollars for commission and thats just me, not some top performers. The only downside for me would be the inconsistent scheduling.
Decent pay
Inconsistent schedule
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond Hill, GA30 oktober 2018
You have to be a motivated person and have the drive to work alone. It is an amazing company to work for and an excellent opportunity to grow. The people within the company are very helpful and strive to help you succeed.
Productive Atmosphere
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Tupelo, MS28 oktober 2018
You must be willing to be a go out knock on doors if needed. Comcast is not a place for the meek of heart; you must have an attack attitude and mindset to make this job work to your advantage.
Great training opportunity
Cut throat job
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Very Great
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA23 oktober 2018
I enjoyed working at this company because it was pleasant and vibrant and if it wasn't so far, I would go back. Managers were great and positive and it was fun enviroment.
Flexible hours, parties, enviroment
Minpunten
Salary, short breaks, and sitting
Bedrijfscultuur
If only they could get out of their own way
Ad Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL11 oktober 2018
Totally mismanaged organization. They launch a new product without fully vetting only to have the sales reps take the heat when it breaks down. Metric goals are complicated; you can reach your sales goal and still be punished because the "buckets" aren't distributed correctly across categories. Managers have very little authority. Senior management has been off the street too long to give advice. Suggestion: let your best salespeople do what they do best. Don't tie them daily to a laptop inputting data that makes the company look good.
Their motto is "Comcast cares". It doesn't.
On the plus side, it's a good way to break into sales. Training is excellent with data. Use this job for a year as a stepping stone to a real job.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Awesome and Fast Paced
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Natick, MA5 oktober 2018
Comcast is a valuable place full of exciting products and or services they offer great training and an atmosphere where you can grow as fast as you push yourself
Pluspunten
great products and or services
nothing really
great place to work
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  New Jersey1 oktober 2018
I really enjoyed working at Comcast i've been trying to get back int the company for a couple years now I worked at the front counter in Manahawkin NJ an then moved to a win back rep door to door out of toms river NJ I would love to be a win back rep once again. I must say I did very well I won awards a trophie gift cards ipad etc I was always one of the top sales reps. I left the company due to an injured foot. Im really hoping I can get back into Comcast or a company that's is almost the same.
health care, 401k vacations, sick days and holidays off
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Best Company Ever
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA28 september 2018
I loved working for Comcast I hate that they laid us off but I would work that company anytime they call me back. The benefits are the best that I have seen. Free Cable,home phone,internet and home security. The 401k is dollar for dollar match and all the other perks are just great. I can not say anything bad about this company.
Pluspunten
Good Money, 401k, discount cable, hone phone, ho, e security and internet.
Minpunten
Sales Rep hours leave no room for Family Life but I loved it anyway. The hours are 2-8 M-F
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
fun job but very stressful
Sales representative (huidige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN26 september 2018
Comcast is a great company with very good benefits. Unfortunately most calls aren't call related to selling which makes it difficult to meet metric goals.
Pluspunten
great benefits fun laid back culture
stressful
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Environment and fun place to work.
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Hudson, NH26 september 2018
Comcast provides employees with all the tools needed to perform their duties and ongoing training. this is an ever changing environment and you need to be flexible with ongoing changes. The atmosphere of diversity is fantastic. They reward their employees for the hard work that they put in. Contests and fun environment and opportunity for growth.
Great Incentives
Workplace
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM18 september 2018
In the beginning it was amazing to work for Comcast. When the company started to add more services it was no longer about helping the customer it was more about sell sell sell.
Comcast
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Miramar, FL14 september 2018
It's a great place to work with an awesome culture. The pay is awesome ! I would tell anyone to apply for this job. We also get free services for cable
can't find none
the money is great
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company. Great benefits.
In-bound sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Oak Brook, IL14 september 2018
Great company to work for with great benefits. Nice workplace culture. Fun people to work with. I met some great people at this position. Unfortunately the closed down their center.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work, great benefits.
Sales/Customer Retention (voormalige medewerker) –  Sterling Heights, MI5 september 2018
Comcast treats their employees well. The benefits are very good. Medical/Dental/Vision and 401k match. Also tuition reimbursement and flex spending are offered. Free cable and internet for employees.
Comcast
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA26 augustus 2018
They are trying to become customer focused, but don’t show that they are. Poor communication with rules and regulations between management. The culture amongst employees was great! Management does show favoritism here and will not admit to it but watch their actions. For what is being dealt with from Comcast previous customers and their experiences representatives should be paid more but it seems the company doesn’t care about that.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Salary
Direct Sale
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA3 augustus 2018
Comcast has been great company overall to work for but it currently operate under analytic approach to management. Compensation over employees concerns or consideration is preferred.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag