Reviews voor Sales Representative bij Comcast

346 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 11.092 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced and organized work environment.
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA17 mei 2018
It was a great experience , it helped me with my communication and organization skills. We had three or more meeting a day discussing work productivity and everyone had to participate by saying what they accomplished .
Strong team work
Minpunten
Some times customers back out of deals
comcast
Sales Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Willow Grove, PA16 mei 2018
Comcast changes up what is required of your position every month and you have to deal with a ton of unhappy customers all day long so even if you are their to "sell" you end up doing mostly customer service and taking the brunt of angry customers taking out their frustrations on you even though its the phone customer service or product failure that they are unhappy with
Fun Job
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL7 mei 2018
Comcast Was A Fun Place To Work... Speaking With Customers And Being Very Educated On The Job Made It Easier To So When Customers Asked Questions We Could Answer Them With No Hesitation
Hour Lunch Break
Rude Customers
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice for newcomers in the workforce
Sales Rep / Xfinity (huidige medewerker) –  Rochester Hills, MI5 mei 2018
The benefits is what really attracted me to this job. Fathers get 3 months paid at 100% to be with their new born child. That there is really cool. Also, benefits now start on DAY ONE. You get ample vacation time out of the gate which is really cool as well. But, unfortunately with good comes the bad. Though it isn't the worst I've seen but the commission structure could be a lot better. Given that its non union they can make whatever change they want to your pay. Personally feel the people at the top have no clue what's going on at store level.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Commission structure
comcast
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fife, WA 9842422 april 2018
working at a call center was very stressful in sales department because you didnt always have sales calls coming through on your phone line so you would have to try to convince every customer they needed something they didn't just so you don't get a zero for that call because you didn't make the sale. pitch every line of business they had to offer on every call (even if the customer asks for only internet) or else it can lead to a written warning. so with every customer, you are obligated to be pushy even if its not within the customers need or budget. the compensation pay is always changing in ways that aren't benefiting the employee to make money.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
stressful, poor management
Typical sales floor
Sales/New client acquisition (voormalige medewerker) –  Littleton, CO17 april 2018
Just a bull pen with bodies coming and going. training is sup par and needs attention. Its all about slamming a solution down a throat with out even knowing if it will work for clients needs, People are great, company as a whole doesn't care about anything but bottomline
Decent place to work
SALES REPRESENTATIVE 3 (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaverton, OR15 april 2018
Comcast can be a great place to work. Great benefits right away which is awesome. Extensive training about 3 months worth managers vary either really nice and professional or ridiculous. hardest part of your job is keeping your cool because Comcast customers are intense.
Bedrijfscultuur
Being an outside sales rep was great in the summer but the winter was cold going door to door.
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Dighton, MA10 april 2018
I enjoy being an outside sales rep, when I first started with Comcast we were the only game in town. Then competition came in and it became more difficult to sell. The prospects wanted to see what the other providers offered before the would commit.In many cases they would choose the other company and price was always an issue.
Bedrijfscultuur
Comcast culture is diverse and helpful.
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Sterling Heights, Michigan30 maart 2018
Comcast is a good place to work if all you wish for in life is FREE cable, internet, phone and alarm system service, a good paycheck, good benefits and vacation time.

There is more to life.

The ever changing daily routine and expectations brought about by a marketing department that seems to try to reinvent the wheel every month is unsettling
I never would recommend a sales position at Comcast to my friends because it's not easy. Most of my friends are not motivated enough or thick skinned enough for sales.
Pluspunten
good pay, good benefits and sufficient vacation, holiday and sick days.
Minpunten
Although Comcasts boasts of earned leadership roles there really arent that many leaders needed.
Comcast
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA30 maart 2018
I definitely learned a lot about how to deal with upset customers and finding solutions for them. Comcast benefits are amazing. The pay is one of the biggest issues considering the work load. They are constantly changing the commission structure which affects the pay negatively.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Very Very Demanding
Sr Sales Representive (huidige medewerker) –  Springfield, IL30 maart 2018
Comcast is fun place to work only due to the coworkers Management is not great they only care about sales. Its very stressful never get to see family
compensation
Minpunten
stressful, demanding, long shifts, no days off really
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Fast paced, competitive
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Hattiesburg, MS22 maart 2018
A typical day may involve going door to door soliciting sales, installing service, receiving payment, enrolling customers for service, phone contacts, data entry.
door to door sales
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Augusta, GA22 maart 2018
very competitive in the door to door environment, many people not willing to change services or just don't want to be bothered with you coming to the hous e unannoounced
freedom
quotas
Great place for money
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, MA20 maart 2018
Paid a lot of money, but did not allow for personal growth and mental development. Work place is demanding due to customers and the image Comcast is trying to develop. Changes are constantly happening, week to week. Management is not present at all, constant meetings and reviews that take away from learning and growth.
Pay is excellent
Too many customers
Bedrijfscultuur
It's a very high energy environment.
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA20 maart 2018
I worked at a call center. It was a sales environment. It has been a while since I worked there and I was only part-time. It was great hours for what I needed at the time. They encourage promotion. They seemed to want to see you succeed.
Pluspunten
Great opportunity if you weed through the politics of it all.
Minpunten
Not sure what they'd be?
door to door sales
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Little Rock, AR16 maart 2018
i enjoyed working for Comcast doing door to door sales. the pay was great all sales were commission based so no sales no money. the management were great so to speak.
good psy
commission based only
Customer service is important
Connection Manager/Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA13 maart 2018
Working at Comcast offered a unique experience. I was stationed in one of Philadelphia's busiest Best Buy's. Tasked with the job of a greeting customers in various departments. Our objective was to converse with customers about Comcast products and services such as home internet and cable television. We also us old phone service as well.
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM6 maart 2018
Lots of pto and and vacation time and call in time and lots of benefits and they take of their empolyees, they have a good discount on services for empoyees
Love working there!
MEDIA SALES REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA6 maart 2018
I absolute love my team and my management group. I don't love pressured sales which we experience. But, its not like it is the used care sales type of pressure. I would recommend this company to anyone to work at. I hope to gain a position in IT over the next year.
Pluspunten
Free lunches, free coffee, free snacks
Minpunten
Pressured sales. low starting pay
Great Workplace!
Xfinity Professional Sales Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, MS3 maart 2018
I found my job at Comcast to be very rewarding as a Direct Sales Representative.
I enjoyed interacting with my customers face to face and taking care of their needs.
I always enjoyed the new training that Comcast would provide me with and transfer was able to pass it on to my customers.
comcast was always improving upon their product line and creating cutting edge technology for the world.
Comcast is a fantastic place to work and I loved being a part of the team.
Pluspunten
Vacation time, healthcare other great benefits.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Comcast. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag