Configure Reviews

Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
1,0
Working at Configue
Helpdesk Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA18 augustus 2019
The gig economy is great for some people. That economy is not me. The place is for independent contractors. It was good to at least try it ..... once.
Great company!
Sales Director, Texas (huidige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA25 februari 2019
Excellent company. Great people. They really take care of customers. Doing very well. Growing and expanding all over the place. Highly recommend. Thanks.
Horrible job
Pharmacy Implementation Set-Up Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ22 februari 2018
This boss had unreasonable demands. She required us to sometimes work 7 days in a week during peak season. We were severely understaffed . She did seem to grasp that our lives did not revolve around this job. This created lots of stress and tension . The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that it was all data entry so I did not have to take calls. We were also allowed to work from home which was a pro.
Excellent Place to Work
Director of Sales (huidige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA24 juli 2017
Configure is great. You have all the resources you need and most folks have been around for a long time, very little turnover. I highly recommend this company.
Great
Independent Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL3 juni 2017
I work as an independent IT consultant and this company provides me the platform to do the same. I enjoy my work as an SAP Architect and truly believe I'm perfectly suited for the work I'm doing.
4,0
Good benefits, good management,
Quality Engineer, Project Manager, Test Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Mebane, NC17 maart 2015
Enjoyed my years with IBM, the management was understanding to work with, the compensation for my work was consistently there on payday. My co-workers where the best, I still keep up with them. our management encouraged team building events.
Pluspunten
Flexible hours, could work from home at times.
Minpunten
Job security concerns for senior employees.
Client Data Solution Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Irivng TX20 mei 2014
First thing is to check emails then the ticketing system respond to any tickets that have not been responded to by a tech. I've learned valuable customer service skills, database management, configure time clocks to work with routers and internet modems, electronic payroll support, my co workers were average co workers the hardest part of my job was being able to identify accounts right away knowing there position on the server, the most enjoyable part of my job was helping people resolve there technical issues and furthering my knowledge in information technology at the same time.
1 Hour Lunches
Minpunten
Having to buy items form personal account for client visits and waiting a full month to be reimburse
Small team, slow paced
Deployment and management (voormalige medewerker) –  Edmonton, AB31 januari 2014
Typical day consisted of managing a ticket queue for the Network department. Mostly consisted of move, adds and change orders.

Also worked on VoIP migration project, migrating remote sites to VoIP systems for the ATCO group of companies.

Hardest part of the job, not advancing as quickly as I wanted to.

Most enjoyable part of the job was having routine in my life.
10 minute walk to work
Living in Edmonton
2,0
Systems Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Cape Town4 november 2013
Dedicated and hardworking team
Great skill share among team members.
great working team
limited time
Bedrijfscultuur
The most enjoyable part of the job
Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Sunrise, FL13 oktober 2012
It was great working with internal and external clients. The cultural styles of the organization was great. Everyone encourges growth, and managers were willing to help and listen.
great pay, and benefits
reduction
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Configure. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag