COS Employee Reviews for Floor Manager

4,0
Fun and creative workplace
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam8 November 2017
Daily, you will have fun colleagues to work with, creative thinkers, combined with the love for the company. Management team members are very helpful and friendly, open for suggestions and feedback . The most enjoyable part of the job would be to meet with customers with different backgrounds and enjoy a nice conversation, putting sales aside since the location of the store is quite prominent with international travellers popping in due to curiousity.
4,0
Place that inspires energy and commitment
Sales Ambassador/Floor Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D13 April 2015
I am on my fifth year working for COS and in that time have been introduced to many different aspects. I have been able to utilize my knowledge and gained much development as well.

I stepped down from management in 2013 when I came back from maternity leave and started working just part time. The company were great in flexibility and worked with my requests.

A typical day at work for me now are floor standards, deliveries, replenishments and customer service.
Pros
advancement
Cons
n/a