Cream Reviews

Alle 48 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Shift Lead review
Shift Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Doral, FL24 augustus 2019
As a shift lead I hold a greater task than the other team members. I ensure that the store is always meeting its standards and that everything is how it’s supposed to be.
Bedrijfscultuur
not worth the amount of stress.
Employee (voormalige medewerker) –  Walnut Creek, CA18 juni 2019
the management was horrible, if you like receiving passive aggressive texts for things that weren’t taken care of this job is for you! they pay the girls SIGNIFICANTLY less and favor the boys. they say you get discounts but get mad when you use them, and threaten to take it out of your check.
Pluspunten
one free scoop of ice cream or sandwich per shift.
literally everything else.
Great agency
Care Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Walsall, West Midlands8 juni 2019
They are a good company to work for will go that extra mile for you make sure you get shifts if you put the work in they'll make sure you get it. Excellent ageny.
Waitress (voormalige medewerker) –  Williton, Somerset15 mei 2019
A typical day at work would of been baking and making stock from scratch with my coworkers, everything was freshly made on site daily. I learnt to be an assistant manager at this job, to look after my team members, create rotas, process orders and billing and general upkeep of the business.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced sociable job; sometimes slow during daytime
Customer Service/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Mateo, CA19 januari 2019
I liked the people I worked with and how we could have fun during our shifts, but still making sure to get everything done. I learned to work better with others as a team and to be efficient during busy times. The management was also not too strict and I had no issues with it.
typical day
In house architect and project management (huidige medewerker) –  Millbrae, CA15 januari 2019
coordinate designs, review projects, design and coordinate construction issues in the field. prepare construction documents for permit approval. coordinate with mep vendors.
free lunch
healthcare
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Nope
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA3 januari 2019
Worked my butt off for months and didn't receive a raise or anything. The manager was barely there and barely answered the phone. There was lots of favoritism and we didn't even get our credit card tips. Co-workers were the only good thing about this job. Oh and no benefits and extremely low pay.
Horrible
Washes dishes, and Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Alameda, CA26 september 2018
I would come in early and they would say to start the shift early and to make you start your shift by cleaning up the entire store and let the previous shift go without cleaning or restocking there materials at all and make us do all the work and scream and yell at us tell us where not moving fast enough.
Free Sndwiches
NO Respect
Bedrijfscultuur
Cream is a great place to start off
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Berkeley, CA7 september 2018
At first cream was a very excellent job to start off it was my first job and helped me work on my social skills helped me be more outgoing I really appreciate the experience I got from working at cream but it’s not a forever job
Flexible schedules
Rude customers
Bedrijfscultuur
Worked under poor management with a non-professional environment
Team Member/Baker (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV1 september 2018
I learned a lot about how to handle customers, certain difficult situations, how to bake, and how to serve the clientele efficiently and in a friendly manner. While I am grateful for those skills, I worked under a poorly managed store with an owner who did not care about her employees and the well being of the store. A typical workday consisted of serving our extensive menu through sometimes 4 hour rushes, in retrospect the work was not difficult and provided good customer service experience for those who were employed there. The hardest part was all of the drama fostered by not only fellow team members but the leads and the assistant manager. That was the hardest thing to get accustomed to and ignore. The most enjoyable part was interacting with my regular customers, they routinely came in and made any type of shift better. I learned quickly that return regulars are what keeps a store afloat and the atmosphere brighter.
50% discount, free merchandise
Minpunten
No healthcare/benefits, no paid time off, not a good environment
Not ever going back
Crew Member (huidige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA24 juli 2018
Boss is very rude. Everything should be perfect and it's difficult to keep up with what the boss wants. NEVER WORKING THERE AGAIN EVERRRR. Boss will talk bad about you behind your back.
Pluspunten
get to meet amazing fun people
short breaks, disrespectful boss
Bedrijfscultuur
We get time to chill and get free food
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Fremont, CA29 juni 2018
Really fun, night shifts suck a little. If you want a easy job go there cause the manager really cool and chill. Just do your work and all that and you’ll be fine
Discounts, easy
Graveyard shifts
Bedrijfscultuur
the owners are a little much
Dishwasher (voormalige medewerker) –  Abington, MA28 juni 2018
They couldn't really get their stuff together if you know what I mean they would fight with each other and with the chefs and it just wasn't going to work out well if i stayed
good food
bad boss
Chill environment
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA25 mei 2018
Working at cream consisted of various tasks. It's an ice cream sandwich shop. Cream bakes fresh cookies everyday and a couple of other things are made fresh everyday as well. Constant cleaning to ensure proper sanitation of work area. It's super easy, they did have a specific way they scooped iced cream.
Super Laid Back
No Benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
Great first job but no room for advancement
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Henderson, NV13 april 2018
CREAM was my first job and at the time it seemed like a good place to work, but after being there for almost 3 years, I've grown to dislike the place.
Typical work day at CREAM
TEAM LEADER (huidige medewerker) –  Livermore, CA9 april 2018
A typical work day for me if I was opening the store that day would be for me to get there 30 minutes before store opened, take care of anything that needs to be restocked, help customers, finish catering orders. Closing the store consists of finishing anything the opener may not have gotten to, help customers, close the store, clean up, make sure everything is ready for the opener in the morning.
Pluspunten
free ice cream sandwich while working
Minpunten
short breaks, not enough staff
unorganized and poorly maintained
Present great customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Alameda, CA5 april 2018
our "manager" was actually the owners wife who dropped out of school to try to help her husbands stores because he was struggling.no hours were guaranteed and no shifts were either. my hours started off well worked almost 5 days a week with 4 hour shifts but after a month i worked maybe 2 days with 4 hour shifts when i needed the hours.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA26 maart 2018
Great place to work. Always busy. Room for growth. Worked with my daughters school schedule. Always a fun place to be. Would send all my friends to work there.
no answer
Executive Vice President (voormalige medewerker) –  Millbrae, CA14 februari 2018
This is a very young company that sells ice cream products. It is a family run business and the owner treats his employees very well. It is a company that I would recommend to potential applicants.
not applicable
Bedrijfscultuur
Scheduling is terrible. Management is Terrible. Customers are terrible.
Cashier/Crew Member (huidige medewerker) –  Northridge, CA1 februari 2018
The scheduling is terrible, shifts and hours are not distributed anywhere close to even. With an open availability, one person could get 3 hours every other week while someone else will get 20. They are constantly having the same problem with scheduling, but will not address it. They are constantly over staffed. One person will quit, and they will get 3 people to replace them. Do not expect to earn any money.
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Cream. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag