Cushman & Wakefield Reviews

1.258 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 1.259 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Nice place to work
Accounts Payable Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL23 augustus 2019
The overall experience was good. There was a lot of overtime and at that time the Accounting Manager wanted to control and approve everything. I understand there have been a lot of changes since I worked there.
good perks
Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Wakefield, ontario22 augustus 2019
good place to work and it has nice people to work in my location. it is disciplined though minimum wage. the equipments are also good. essy work, supervisor is nice
Nice atmosphere
Property Administrator (huidige medewerker) –  Bloomington, MN19 augustus 2019
Not much training. Management is O.K. Lots of secrets. Nice atmosphere. You don't have to be a rocket scientist. Benefits are fairly good. Scale from 1-10 is about a 6.
Bedrijfscultuur
Buen ambiente laboral y puestos
PROPERTY MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  ZAPOPAN JALISCO19 augustus 2019
Es una empresa reconocida a nivel mundial, sin embargo sus puestos en su mayoría están dados mediante outsourcing
Productive & Fun & Great people to work with
ADMINISTRATOR/SCHEDULER (huidige medewerker) –  Milperra NSW 221416 augustus 2019
Typical day is start the day with music on (softly) and then log into my computer - then start going through my Outlook emails.

We have Tool Box once a month where we bbq breakfast after our Toolbox meetings.

My most enjoyable part of the day is having a laugh with the team and just enjoy doing our work together :)
Bedrijfscultuur
i was enjoys my tenure in DLF CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD.
Sr. Security Officer (voormalige medewerker) –  Gurugram, Haryana14 augustus 2019
Wonderfull experience in Security with Cushman & Wakefield. I have learnt many thingh with DLF in corporate security . iF WE DISCUSSSION ABOUT SECURITY & SAFETY and we are worry about safety so we should learunt from DLF Cushman .
Great Company Overall with Many Resources. Misguided Local Management
RESEARCH ANALYST (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL12 augustus 2019
Every research group around the country seems to be doing well, but not the Chicago office. Management seems to be the end-all to please if you want to move up within your role.

There are opportunities to learn new skills and more about the industry. You don't have much time to seriously take it on with the workload, however.

There's usually a lot going on since this is location is the HQ. Food, cocktail hours and events. Benefits are good for salaried employees. Wages are significantly below market (unless your title has the word "senior" in front of it.). Though the industry is behind in tech and analytic adoption, this company is even further behind though considered a powerhouse in the industry.

Nepotism thrives here.
Bedrijfscultuur
Gerenciamento precário de equipes.
Dirigente de Operações (voormalige medewerker) –  São Paulo, SP12 augustus 2019
Gestão ineficaz na condução de negócios e baixa assertividade no dimensionamento de recursos e condições de trabalho.
Bedrijfscultuur
Wonderful place to work with team members and supervisors always willing to help.
REAL ESTATE ASSET MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Baton Rouge, LA11 augustus 2019
My supervisor was so wonderful! She was always there to help even when I was laid off, she followed up with me to help in finding a job.

My Co-workers and supervisor made it a fun place to work even in the most stressful times,

The benefits are excellent with very reasonable premiums.
Property Management is a Train Wreck
Assistant Property Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA10 augustus 2019
The property managers I worked under were unethical, entitled, and condescending
to subordinates. They both had several issues on file with HR for their treatment of subordinates and both were woefully inadequate technologically given the size of the clients they served
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Lack of training
Leasing Agent/Receptionist (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE9 augustus 2019
Was terminated, called twice to see why no answer. In my opinion they terminated me because they did not want to train me. I was put onto the computer expected to know how to make contracts and leases with no prior experience and they knew when they hired that I had no experience I believe I got fired because they just did not waste their time training. Didn’t properly train Until a month into the job. But if you have no prior experience in this line of work I don’t even try to apply, they don’t even care about training
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Temp Job
Facilities Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX8 augustus 2019
Working for this company is contractual based. Meaning the client hires Cushman and when the contract is up and not renewed you are out of a job if you are lower to mid management.
Bedrijfscultuur
Bueno en todo los terminos
Janitor (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY7 augustus 2019
Sin nada en contra, me dieron la oportunidad, la aproveché y el resultado antes de los seis meses dio resultado. Felicitaciones
Experiencia y enseñanza
No los encuentro
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Better places to work
Building Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN6 augustus 2019
Cushman employs a micromanagement system that does not allow their employees to think Freely about what needs to be done but dictates what needs to be done. Employees are put down daily and not praised for good work but crucified when a mistake is made. No educating the employees you should always know what you ate doing.if I coukdxafgord to leave I would.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Great company
Mobile Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Manhattan, NY6 augustus 2019
Tools supplied. Work conditions good and supportive. Manager ok but could do better. Addressed issues in a timely manner Very kpleased with pay and work hours
Bom
Fiscal de Operações (voormalige medewerker) –  São Paulo, SP6 augustus 2019
Grande empresa e com grandes profissionais. Muitos horizontes disponíveis.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a good place to work, management is all over the place. They are not consistent with any feedback and no support you are on your own.
Property Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA4 augustus 2019
I had high expectations, unfortunatley they did not happen. Management does not support you and the training is lackluster at best. You are told once how you are to do a task, take notes. Should you have any questions you are told read your notes and figure it out. Some of the tasks are only done once a month. You are expected to know these monthly tasks quickly and with no errors. Remember that this is an entry-level position. I was extremely disappointed in this company and its managers. No support and no where to go for any assistance. I would not recommend this company
Free food on the 5th floor
Minpunten
Management is not supportive or encouraging.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
It is good to be an employee under this org.
Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Gurugram, Haryana2 augustus 2019
Directors down to employees are sitting together during lunch. Employees status r being well maintained. There is a pretention of mutual respects between each other. Timing in attendance is stringent although but liberty is everywhere considering the situation the than prevail over. Payments of salary or any money payment related issues corporate is very much disciplined. The corporate take care of their executives beautifully, give effort to maintain their status all along carefully.
It allows to stay or move towars sites with well maintained status. So far as promotion and salary is considered the corporate should be abit liberal to boost the morale of the employee to render full placed support & dedication towards the organization. Remember business related to all out effort as well as support to the orgation.
Pluspunten
Liberal work cultùre, good shareing of resposibilities
Minpunten
In apppropriate salary offered do not match its goodwill
Otima empresa
Gestor condominial/supervisor técnico operacional (huidige medewerker) –  São Paulo, SP31 juli 2019
Ótima empresa , vários contratos e ótimos benefícios.
Would be better
Facilities Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  East Coast30 juli 2019
If the compensation was better and more in line with the cost of living. Little advancement opportunity in my role. I think the management expects a lot for a little return.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Cushman & Wakefield. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag