Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DHL Employee Reviews

Job Title
Location
Found 162 reviews matching the search
See all 19.141 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
DHL is a great company to work for. It's a huge employer so it's always possible to find symphatic people to socialize with and since it's a very very international company there are a lot of interesting people. There are also enough opportunities to grow and change job within the company. Transportation and logistics is not a well paid industry in general, DHL salaries are more or less in line with the competition.Restructuring happens once in while but if one has some useful education or work experience than a shift within the company is encouraged ( it's also cheaper for the company).The colleagues are most of the time supportive and social.
Pros
great colleagues, interesting job
Cons
Salary
Was this review helpful?
Official response from DHL
5 November 2020
Hello,It's really great to read such a good review and to know that your experience working for DHL as Pricing Manager in Diegem was so satisfactory.We are especially grateful for your positive feedback re the great team work and personal relationship within the company, all the opportunities to grow and realize interesting projects within the Group. A good working atmosphere and colleagues who treat each other fairly and the possibility to grow contribute to a harmonious working environment. We put great emphasis on the fact that our employees feel comfortable in their working environment. Therefore we aim always to be an "Employer of Choice" and a "Great Place to Work".We value your efforts and loyalty during your time with us. We wish you for your future good luck and all the best!Best regards,Your Employer Branding Team
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Quand à moi je trouve ça in peu de gué, la Belgique est un pays trilinguesDonc ?
Pros
positif
Cons
avantage
Was this review helpful?
Official response from DHL
30 November 2020
Hello,We are very pleased with your maximum rating of 5 stars. As you emphasise, DHL is a multicultural company with employees who speak several languages. We see this as a great advantage for our corporate culture. Sometimes it can be a challenge, but as long as we keep our communication open and honest, we will be able to maintain a good atmosphere. We can only be successful with the contribution of all members of the big yellow family. We wish you all the best for your future professional and private life. Stay safe!Your Employer Branding Team
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Job Etudiant saisonnier pour les vacances Ambiance familiale
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Trop de charge pour une personne et pas assez de personnel
Pros
Aucun
Cons
PAS BIEN GERER
Was this review helpful?
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Travail typique d'un magasinier/cariste J'ai commencé pour scanner et préparer les commandes. Mais, j'ai aussi travaillé dans d'autres postes, comme par exemple: le piking, ou la mise en place des rayons pour placer les palettes avec un "gerbeur". Le travail en équipe était important , ainsi qu'être polyvalent.
Pros
L'aspect polyvalent
Cons
J'ai était engagé par une société intérimaire
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Bij DHL werken is steeds een aangename werkplek geweest.
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Zware dozen. Hoog tempo. Zwaar werk voor redelijk laag loon.
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Groot bedrijf dat veel verloop heeft ivm interim krachten.
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Ik vond het fijn om te werken bij DHL Goei collega's Op een goede locatie
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Fijne collega's maar management niet steeds even optimaal
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
I would recommend anybody regardless his age to work for DHL. There is no discrimination on basis of the gender or age. I do enjoy working by DHL because everyone is respected and his job valued.
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
I worked for DHL Freight Belgium and really loved working here. I got a lot of self-dependency in my job and my colleagues really acknowledged my work. Very open minded and no-nonsense culture, where you were in the lead for your own career. I left because we moved to the USA, otherwise I would still be working there.
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
le travail chez DHL demande la precision et la rapidité surtout chez DHL express La nuit évidemment il faut aimer le travail de nuit.
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Minimum 8u per dag eisen als je bij DHL wilt werken.
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Entreprise discriminative, qui n'apprécie pas les compétences, expérience et niveau d'étude. Les promotions se font à la tête du client et surtout les amis des dirigeants. L'entreprise est en sous effectif (donc un ouvrier fait le travail de plusieurs personnes) parce que personne reste longtemps travailler chez DHL Aviation.
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Question vêtement : Avoir un t-shirt et pull et à l'interim on te donne des chaussures de sécurité
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Ambiance au travail globalement sympathatique et fiche en experience. Relation professionele entree colleges et le staff conviviable et comprehensible. La competente et la qualité de travail sont des grands atouts. La sécurité dans le lieu de travail est bien respecté.
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Bon esprit d'équipe. Environnement multiculturel. Rigueur et travail
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Je suis satisfait de mon équipe car tout le monde donne le meilleur de lui même.
Pros
Soupe gratuite en période d'hiver
Cons
Pas d'évolution
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Beter met het personeel om leren gaan en opletten wat er op de werkvloer gaande is.
Pros
Lekkere koffie
Cons
Vieze wcs
Was this review helpful?
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Travail un peux difficiles car les colis son lourd
Pros
Chique repas
Cons
Stresse
Was this review helpful?
  1. Employee Reviews