DHL logo
3,7 out of 5 stars.

DHL Employee Reviews

3,5Work-Life Balance

Found 165 reviews matching the searchSee all 20.021 reviews

Great workplace with awesome colleagues

DHL is a great company to work for. It's a huge employer so it's always possible to find symphatic people to socialize with and since it's a very very international company there are a lot of interesting people. There are also enough opportunities to grow and change job within the company. Transportation and logistics is not a well paid industry in general, DHL salaries are more or less in line with the competition.Restructuring happens once in while but if one has some useful education or work experience than a shift within the company is encouraged ( it's also cheaper for the company).The colleagues are most of the time supportive and social.

Pros

great colleagues, interesting job

Cons

Salary

5 November 2020
Hello,It's really great to read such a good review and to know that your experience working for DHL as Pricing Manager in Diegem was so satisfactory.We are especially grateful for your positive feedback re the great team work and personal relationship within the company, all the opportunities to grow and realize interesting projects within the Group. A good working atmosphere and colleagues who treat each other fairly and the possibility to grow contribute to a harmonious working environment. We put great emphasis on the fact that our employees feel comfortable in their working environment. Therefore we aim always to be an "Employer of Choice" and a "Great Place to Work".We value your efforts and loyalty during your time with us. We wish you for your future good luck and all the best!Best regards,Your Employer Branding Team

Bende amateurs

Sollicitatieprocedure duurt extreem lang, werkomgeving is om spontaan depressief van te worden. Vermijden als de pest.

Pros

Geen

Cons

Fabriekswerk

14 April 2021
Hello,We are sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience working with us. It is our mission to continuously improve every aspect of employment, from application and work environment to work-life balance and the general sense of job satisfaction. We hope that this negative instance does not color your whole experience with DHL.We sincerely wish you all the best in your future prospects,Your Employer Branding Team

Vriendjespolutiek

Zonder de juiste persoon te kennen blijf je onderaan de ladder bungelen.

Pros

Vrienden

Cons

Leidinggevenden

25 May 2021
Hello,We appreciate your feedback. Please note that DHL does not approve of any type of favoritism or friendships-politics. Our candidate selection procedures as well as promotion trajectories are based on performance and merit. We are doing our best to ensure that all employees have equal treatment, regardless of position or level.DHL's employees are encouraged to be proactive in their growth and development, and we have various programs to support this. All the best to you and your loved ones,Your Employer Branding Team

Slechte managment

Door slechte management dat zen werkvolk ziet als mieren en ook zo behandeld word!

Pros

Geen

Cons

Teveel om op te noemen

pas agréable

Quand à moi je trouve ça in peu de gué, la Belgique est un pays trilinguesDonc ?

Pros

positif

Cons

avantage

30 November 2020
Hello,We are very pleased with your maximum rating of 5 stars. As you emphasise, DHL is a multicultural company with employees who speak several languages. We see this as a great advantage for our corporate culture. Sometimes it can be a challenge, but as long as we keep our communication open and honest, we will be able to maintain a good atmosphere. We can only be successful with the contribution of all members of the big yellow family. We wish you all the best for your future professional and private life. Stay safe!Your Employer Branding Team

Etudiant

Job Etudiant saisonnier pour les vacances Ambiance familiale

Dhl

Trop de charge pour une personne et pas assez de personnel

Pros

Aucun

Cons

PAS BIEN GERER

Travail d'équipe important

Travail typique d'un magasinier/cariste J'ai commencé pour scanner et préparer les commandes. Mais, j'ai aussi travaillé dans d'autres postes, comme par exemple: le piking, ou la mise en place des rayons pour placer les palettes avec un "gerbeur". Le travail en équipe était important , ainsi qu'être polyvalent.

Pros

L'aspect polyvalent

Cons

J'ai était engagé par une société intérimaire

DHL heeft een gezellige werkomgeving

Bij DHL werken is steeds een aangename werkplek geweest.

Loader/sorter

Zware dozen. Hoog tempo. Zwaar werk voor redelijk laag loon.

Jobs at DHL

See more jobs

Groot bedrijf

Groot bedrijf dat veel verloop heeft ivm interim krachten.

Goede dingens geleerd

Ik vond het fijn om te werken bij DHL Goei collega's Op een goede locatie

Degelijk salaris, goede opleiding

Fijne collega's maar management niet steeds even optimaal

I would recommend anybody to work for DHL.

I would recommend anybody regardless his age to work for DHL. There is no discrimination on basis of the gender or age. I do enjoy working by DHL because everyone is respected and his job valued.

Really loved working here!

I worked for DHL Freight Belgium and really loved working here. I got a lot of self-dependency in my job and my colleagues really acknowledged my work. Very open minded and no-nonsense culture, where you were in the lead for your own career. I left because we moved to the USA, otherwise I would still be working there.

Environement de travail Globalement satisfaisant

le travail chez DHL demande la precision et la rapidité surtout chez DHL express La nuit évidemment il faut aimer le travail de nuit.

Veel te slecht betaald en weinig uren.

Minimum 8u per dag eisen als je bij DHL wilt werken.

Société discriminante

Entreprise discriminative, qui n'apprécie pas les compétences, expérience et niveau d'étude. Les promotions se font à la tête du client et surtout les amis des dirigeants. L'entreprise est en sous effectif (donc un ouvrier fait le travail de plusieurs personnes) parce que personne reste longtemps travailler chez DHL Aviation.

Sécurité

Question vêtement : Avoir un t-shirt et pull et à l'interim on te donne des chaussures de sécurité

Satisfait

Ambiance au travail globalement sympathatique et fiche en experience. Relation professionele entree colleges et le staff conviviable et comprehensible. La competente et la qualité de travail sont des grands atouts. La sécurité dans le lieu de travail est bien respecté.

Environnement de travail agréable