Devon Energy Reviews

Alle 362 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great place to work.
Automation Technician III (voormalige medewerker) –  San Angelo, TX6 november 2018
It was a great experience. Team oriented atmosphere. I would work for Devon again.Motivational incentives in form of bonuses on annual review. Great PTO, and health plan.
Great upper management
Minpunten
Our production field was sold to another producer.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people a safe culture
Lease Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Gillette, WY/Bill, WY3 november 2018
Great place to work, safe, productive and fun. Great management, excellent co-workers. Excellent compensation packages with PTO, Healthcare coverage, vision, dental and wellness incentives.
Great compensation
Slow advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
Stable job with a great company
Lease Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Weatherford, ok1 november 2018
As a production operator at Devon you maintain production of oil and natural gas wells and attend many safety meetings which can be boring sometimes and very informative other times.
Pluspunten
Too many to list, if you can think it they probably have it
Minpunten
Very little oversight on lower management, hire on promises may not be kept.
3,0
Devon Energy
Accountant Professional Expenditures (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK31 oktober 2018
I only worked at Devon as Temp in their Accounting Department. From what I could tell from the short period I was there was that as it is in the oil and gas industry there are frequent layoffs or rearrangement of personnel. Pay is not what it should be for a company the size of Devon.
Decent Work Life Balance Depends on Supervisor and Management in your Dept
Minpunten
Lack of job security. Pay is moderate for most employees
Productive and rewarding
Land Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX22 oktober 2018
Work load well balanced between work, family and community involvement. Co-workers encouraged one another and pulled together to efficiently complete projects. Management open to new ideas, easy to speak with concerning work environment and project suggestions.
Pluspunten
Community oriented, health fitness club, flex hours
2,0
Utter Kaos
Lease Operator III (voormalige medewerker) –  Wetaherford, Ok20 oktober 2018
Devon May be a leader in their pier group corporately, however their field locations are 5 to 10 years behind competitors in safety, processes, and design of facilities. No one at the field location I worked in was interested in any type of improvement unless it came from corporate level. In the last couple years I worked there no one could suggest, help, or get any type help without it being turned into a negative. , Have been with 3 majors in my 25 years and this was the best paying but the most miserable culture I have ever been a part of. Safety has suffered in the current restructuring, they have had 2 big preventable environmental spills, 3 major injuries and a fire at a facility. Safety is yours to manage because they wont. We talk about it a lot but nobody is responsible for anything.
Salary
To many to list
Intensely Focused Enterprise
IT Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK18 oktober 2018
My experience was not typical due to low oil prices and downsizing. Whole departments and floors experienced layoffs. The atmosphere was tense and as too often the blame-game creates a culture of fear. It is the nature of the industry.
Compensation
Minpunten
Depends on market and polotics
2,0
Okay Place to Work
SAP Data Management Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Cuero, TX16 oktober 2018
It was an ok place to work with decent compensation but overall the work environment and constant worry about having a job the next week was too much stress. Devon is not the place to work if you plan on working somewhere to retire at.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very productive and learning new programs constantly
Geological Geophysical Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX12 oktober 2018
I loved my job, everyday was a challenge and something different, so I was never bored. I enjoyed working with the professional Geologists and Geophysicists. My job could be described as a Technical Administrative Assistant. I worked with various data loading software programs and extracted and loaded to those programs. The challenge was each program had it's own format, so I had to edit data to load for each software program. I mostly worked for VP of Exploration and created many displays for management meetings using the data in various ways.
No Part-Time positions
Great
Lead Desktop Analyst Field (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX8 oktober 2018
Great place to work. You were given the opportunity to advance into other areas. Minimal Travel. Management was great.Workplace culture was great, and great people to work with
Sstems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Calgary, AB4 oktober 2018
Enjoyed every minute working at Devon! The people are great and very friendly.. Great opportunities to advance in learning and career/personal development.. Awesome wellness programs as well.
Productive Campus-style workplace
Community Affairs Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK27 september 2018
The culture and focus on community is second to none at Devon Energy. From the mail room to the executive floors, everyone does their part to ensure a top-notch operating environment.
Very Good Management
PMO, Program Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK23 september 2018
Company feels like a major corporation but is really a small company. I would recommend you have experience when working for Devon. People really know their job here.
Good Benefits
Layoffs
Enjoyable place to work.
Night Pumper III (voormalige medewerker) –  Artesia, NM12 september 2018
I enjoyed working for Devon Energy. Everyone that I worked with were friendly, helpful, and were team players. We all got along together, and share our knowledge. There wasn't a person their that thought it was all about them, like some other companies have.
3,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Lead Database Administrator (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK6 september 2018
Great compensation and benefits. Period. Unfortunately in IT, there are major management issues. They have a lot of communication break downs in the chain of command. Also, a lot of architecture decisions are made at the Director level and pushed down from a "just make this happen" level with no input from those that have to maintain or manage the infrastructure.
Pay and Benefits
Management. Period. No communication skills
Bedrijfscultuur
Would go back in a heartbeat
Project Controls Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Calgary, AB3 september 2018
Multiple Contracts. Enjoyable employment. graet Camp. Good shifts. Decent Wage. Would return to the company if ever asked to, or if any future projects were available
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Devon Energy
Geoscientist (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK29 augustus 2018
Devon Energy is excellent organization with professional and extremely competent personnel and management. The company has clear vision where it wants to be and how to achieve this goal. Devon takes a very good care about employees and their professional development and it's a great place to work.
Devon Energy Corp. Review
Drilling Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK28 augustus 2018
Great work environment. Treatment of employees is great overall. Attention to life/family balance with work life is a plus! Alternative work schedule, with every other Friday off was available throughout the time I worked there, which was wonderful for my family.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Best job ever
Technical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK15 augustus 2018
I absolutely loved working at Devon Energy. It was the best job ever. The people were great, the work was great, the culture was great, absolutely everything about it I loved. I really wish I was able to still work there, but unfortunately there was a hiring freeze after my contract was up.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
No team atmosphere and very inadequate in experiance
Head Janitor (voormalige medewerker) –  Artesia NM12 augustus 2018
I would rate this as the worst Production company out there. If you want to work with a company and always be in fear of losing your job Devon is the perfect place to work. They are lacking in experience starting at the top ranking potions. they are poised to get people hurt.. They can not follow there on business plan, the worst grouping of inexperienced professionals around.
to many to list
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Devon Energy. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag