Devon Energy Reviews

Alle 315 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great Company
Data Management Professional (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK6 juli 2018
Great company going through needed growing pains. Increased focus on benefits that will aid in employee retention and recruitment. Overall a great place to work.
excellent company culture
Production Engineering Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Calgary, AB5 juli 2018
Good work environment, collective and open minded culture. Good compensation, work life balance, etc.
Management trusts people to do their job, with very little micromanagement going on.
culture
energy sector uncertainty
Bedrijfscultuur
I worked for home with a computer FOB
Data Editor / Well Log Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK3 juli 2018
I liked the job but the oil industry crashed in 2016. I only met my direct supervisor. I crunched numbers from home. I worked on my own time sometimes until four in the morning, sometimes half a day. I was just required to get the projects given done, by X-day. I have worked on call 24/7 since 1980. I am not a good sleeper because of that life.
MGM
Working from home.
Minpunten
Being laid off, but it was the industry at the time.
Just a #
Assist field personnel (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK2 juli 2018
When I first started working for Devon It was a great place to work. Then layoffs happened and it went all down hill. Work Work Work. Also the people are so judgmental.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Good Place to work
Technical Architect (voormalige medewerker) –  Bangalore, Karnataka27 juni 2018
Good teams to work, Great learning, Fun at work, not much pressure, people are helping nature.

Nice office, good learning in teams and good growth

overall very positive.
No WFH
Fun workplace
Completion Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK25 juni 2018
I enjoyed my employment at Devon. Not only were the people good to work with but the culture was one to keep you around. I always felt my work was appreciated.
Bedrijfscultuur
It used to be a good place
Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK20 juni 2018
This was a great place when I started in 2014. Since then the culture has changed drastically and well stinks. Managers pit employees against each other. Collaboration doesn’t happen. No one can make a decision. Everything has to go through a bazillion layers of management to get done. Managers play favorites in a serious way. The last round of layoffs was the nail in the coffin. Basically cleared out all the experience and kept the youngins with lower salaries. I am 29 yrs old. There’s hardly anyone left older that I can learn from. That’s a huge problem.
9/80 schedule, vacation time
Management, culture
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company with many friendly faces
Contractor (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK18 juni 2018
I learned a lot about IT installment in a pretty fast paced setting. The management I had took time to teach me what I needed to do and I got it all done in accordance. Paid for our food and gave us small breaks.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work, caring about people and community
Supervisor, Data & Analytics (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK14 juni 2018
Great sense of community, has been a pillar of the community. Adapting to new technologies and great work facilities.

The company encourages a lot of volunteer opportunities and donates to great causes like United Way, Habitat for Humanity, etc
Bedrijfscultuur
WAS a great company; Hopefully it will be again
Mid level Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK13 juni 2018
WAS a great company; Hopefully it will be again.
Problems are at the very top. The company has lost many good employees since 2008 and attracted some good people as well. They just don't do the right things to retain the best. Culture has gone sour.
Great place to work.
A/P Accountant; JV Accountant (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK5 juni 2018
My coworkers and my supervisors were great to work with. I enjoyed my time there immensely. Devon clearly communicates their values and lives by them in every way. Benefits were hands down the best I have ever found.
Poorly run company
N/A (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK30 mei 2018
-No value of there people, your just a number
-Upper management is young, very little real experience.
-New grads "innovative" style is highly regarded and usually results in programs that fail and cost the company time and money.
-Very Top heavy
-Forced surveys
None, Less than average company
Too many to list
Great Benefits, fast paced
Geological Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK24 mei 2018
Management has changed but benefits are still among the best in the industry. Paid time off is excellent and so is the health benefits. Management is selling off too many properties.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Upper management
Professional atmophere
Lead engineering data specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City21 mei 2018
Professional and structured. One of the top 100 companies to work.
The freedom to allow me to travel and mentor to field sites was amazing. I had the freedom to move Devon into the Automation technology it needed
Wellness center
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent place to work, except when there are layoffs.
Constr/Facilities Tech. - Level 6 (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK18 mei 2018
Work directly with the engineer to layout the work schedule for the week. Then I was free to wok at my own pace and ask any questions as needed. Devon provided with many training opportunities to increase efficiencies and knowledge gained. The people were all great to work with and were always welcoming. The most difficult part for me was obtaining enough information about the facilities in order to do my job successful. I mostly enjoyed getting to know all the various types of people, making new friends and working together to finish a project on time!
Flex time, Bonuses & Lunch discount
Layoffs
Good company
Sr. Land Technician - South Louisiana (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX17 mei 2018
I worked here shortly because my best friend asked me to work with her and El Paso Energy. It was a difficult decision as I really enjoyed working here.
Good company
Bedrijfscultuur
Should be a great place to work, but currently chaotic
Geologist (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK16 mei 2018
Devon is currently trying to figure out who they are. Several rounds of layoffs and constant pruning of staff otherwise has sapped morale. Great if you work Delaware or STACK, frustrating to be in other units.
Pluspunten
Nice offices, good perks, excellent staff to work with
Chaos and job uncertainty
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
nice people
Senior Staff Reservoir Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK13 mei 2018
Great building, good benefits (except insurance), good mix of smart folks, lots of community involvement. Continuing education opportunities are there, and the company supports industry events.
Bedrijfscultuur
Corportate position in typical office
Engineering (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK11 mei 2018
Standard office environment, corporate culture and good people to work with. Job was extremely normal in all respects, nothing flashy or difficult to accomplish, though dull at times.
Beautiful building
Administrative Assistant to Wellness Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK8 mei 2018
Opportunities for growth were available. Most managers were encouraging and had an open door policy. Writing your own review was a difficult task twice a year.
Great benefits
Oil and gas volitility
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Devon Energy. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag