Devon Energy Reviews

Alle 315 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great Company to work for
FIELD PRODUCTION OPERATOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Bonnyville, AB22 februari 2018
Can't say anything bad about the company or it's culture was a pleasure to work for them. Commodities buisiness and that has it's ups and downs, but thats a risk with almost any job.
Great work/life balance
Minpunten
Commodity business and the risks that come with it
Production Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Midland, TX21 februari 2018
I enjoyed my time at Devon. The people care about your growth and advancement technically and professionally. If i were to approach a manager for advice or resources, she or he will always point me to the right direction.
Good work life conditions
Applications Services (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK20 februari 2018
Good place to work, excellent benefits. Every other Friday off. flexible schedules. Good career advancement opportunities. Covered parking area in Devon garage.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
NA
Excellent wok environment!
Training and Development Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK19 februari 2018
Devon Energy has an exceptional work environment, starting from my first day there I felt at home. However due to the drop in oil prices layoffs were imminent.
Family Friendly, Employee Friendly, company with integrity
Administrative Assistant to Marketing Division VP (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK11 februari 2018
Was proud to say I worked at Devon Energy. The oil & gas industry is cyclical and the layoff in early 2016 was unfortunate. But industries experience highs and lows and it's expected and anticipated.
Pluspunten
free gym membership, health conscious, ergonomically minded
commute
Project Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK8 februari 2018
Company has a nice restaurant and coffee shop in the main lobby. Facilities are beautiful, clean and well maintained. Free parking downtown. Nice park across the street.
Good Place
Sr Reservoir Technologist (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK5 februari 2018
Devon is great when the industry is doing well. Best part of this company is the people it hires. The friends made are invaluable and irreplaceable.
Co-Workers
Bedrijfscultuur
Great work enviroment, both equipment and staff
Lease Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Midland, TX2 februari 2018
Great place to work, learned a lot about horizontal and vertical wells. Along with battery management, well production. The most enjoyable part of Devon was the comradery with my co-workers, and the best way to describe our environment would be competitive fun.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Completed forms for new lands and production amount
Contract Production Accountant (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX2 februari 2018
Allocated Oil and Gas for Offshore Leases. Reported to Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Montana of the company production of water, oil, gas.
Pluspunten
Good healthcare, and 401.
Bedrijfscultuur
Project Manager (contract) (voormalige medewerker) –  Calgary, AB1 februari 2018
bureaucratic at times. This irritating that I have to review a company that I did a contract for only 4 months. do not take this as an accurate reflection on devon
Excellent
Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Artesia, NM30 januari 2018
Devon was a great place to work. When the layoff occurred things changed and was done incorrectly according to the majority. Overall great place. Just not very open management.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very thorough, expand your mind
EHS Superintendent (voormalige medewerker) –  Calgary, AB12 januari 2018
With this job you are always learning! Dealing with new health and safety issues daily. You are working with all kinds of people and situations. enjoyed going to work every day.
Services Contractor (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK11 januari 2018
I worked in the off-site records firm and we handled relocations to different sites and early exits from the company. We would take accounts and belongings from employees at Houston site and transition them to the OKC downtown site, or we would perform exit services, closing out their tenure with Devon. It was a lot of responsibility to be entrusted to a temporary worker and I thank them for giving me a great experience , even if it was just for a short time. The culture was great, it was laid back but focused with very flexible hours. I could arrive and begin working at 7 a.m. take a 30 minute lunch and leave by 330 if I chose. It was great. The only con was it was sometimes boring but that is any job. I recommend Devon 100%
great hours, very flexible
no opportunity for advancement
Job Security - no
Administrative Field Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Midland, TX10 januari 2018
I loved the work I did in Administration. Before that I was in Accounts Payable where only 3 people handled the invoices. Very stressful. Overload.
Great benefits
good healthcare
Great place
Developer/Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK5 januari 2018
Good place to work, I only left for an opportunity to move into upper management and do a ERP implementation. I enjoyed all of my time a Devon as well as the management team.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
It is an adventure determined by you
Data Program Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK2 januari 2018
Devon is an amazing place to work. Devon allows you to be an innovative thinker where failure is a learning opportunity. The gym is amazing too. Training and individual growth plan to open to your skill set.
Atmosphere
Bedrijfscultuur
High pace oil field company
Lease Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Stillwater, OK23 december 2017
Devon energy was a great company to work for. I enjoyed my time there. Outside circumstances were the cause of my departure. Would like to work for them again
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
IT Support Professional (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK12 december 2017
I like the people I worked with and the work environment as well. The manager was very cooperative and helpful with my work experience. I would love to would there as a full time employee
Great Job
Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Calvin, OK25 november 2017
Great place to work. Learned SAP for processing invoices and more about the gas side of the oil and gas industry. Very supportive of surrounding communities.
When Devon sold Oklahoma assets
Fun place to work
Land Analyst Professional (voormalige medewerker) –  Spring, TX14 november 2017
Everyone was treated fairly. Management was involved with employees growth. Company had many community involvements such as tutoring, United Way, etc.
Pluspunten
gym, healthcare, parking and bonus
n/a
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Devon Energy. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag