Devon Energy Reviews

Alle 328 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Great work enviroment, both equipment and staff
Lease Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Midland, TX2 februari 2018
Great place to work, learned a lot about horizontal and vertical wells. Along with battery management, well production. The most enjoyable part of Devon was the comradery with my co-workers, and the best way to describe our environment would be competitive fun.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Completed forms for new lands and production amount
Contract Production Accountant (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX2 februari 2018
Allocated Oil and Gas for Offshore Leases. Reported to Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Montana of the company production of water, oil, gas.
Pluspunten
Good healthcare, and 401.
Bedrijfscultuur
Project Manager (contract) (voormalige medewerker) –  Calgary, AB1 februari 2018
bureaucratic at times. This irritating that I have to review a company that I did a contract for only 4 months. do not take this as an accurate reflection on devon
Excellent
Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Artesia, NM30 januari 2018
Devon was a great place to work. When the layoff occurred things changed and was done incorrectly according to the majority. Overall great place. Just not very open management.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very thorough, expand your mind
EHS Superintendent (voormalige medewerker) –  Calgary, AB12 januari 2018
With this job you are always learning! Dealing with new health and safety issues daily. You are working with all kinds of people and situations. enjoyed going to work every day.
Services Contractor (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK11 januari 2018
I worked in the off-site records firm and we handled relocations to different sites and early exits from the company. We would take accounts and belongings from employees at Houston site and transition them to the OKC downtown site, or we would perform exit services, closing out their tenure with Devon. It was a lot of responsibility to be entrusted to a temporary worker and I thank them for giving me a great experience , even if it was just for a short time. The culture was great, it was laid back but focused with very flexible hours. I could arrive and begin working at 7 a.m. take a 30 minute lunch and leave by 330 if I chose. It was great. The only con was it was sometimes boring but that is any job. I recommend Devon 100%
great hours, very flexible
no opportunity for advancement
Job Security - no
Administrative Field Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Midland, TX10 januari 2018
I loved the work I did in Administration. Before that I was in Accounts Payable where only 3 people handled the invoices. Very stressful. Overload.
Great benefits
good healthcare
Great place
Developer/Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK5 januari 2018
Good place to work, I only left for an opportunity to move into upper management and do a ERP implementation. I enjoyed all of my time a Devon as well as the management team.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
It is an adventure determined by you
Data Program Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK2 januari 2018
Devon is an amazing place to work. Devon allows you to be an innovative thinker where failure is a learning opportunity. The gym is amazing too. Training and individual growth plan to open to your skill set.
Atmosphere
Bedrijfscultuur
High pace oil field company
Lease Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Stillwater, OK23 december 2017
Devon energy was a great company to work for. I enjoyed my time there. Outside circumstances were the cause of my departure. Would like to work for them again
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
IT Support Professional (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK12 december 2017
I like the people I worked with and the work environment as well. The manager was very cooperative and helpful with my work experience. I would love to would there as a full time employee
Great Job
Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Calvin, OK25 november 2017
Great place to work. Learned SAP for processing invoices and more about the gas side of the oil and gas industry. Very supportive of surrounding communities.
When Devon sold Oklahoma assets
Fun place to work
Land Analyst Professional (voormalige medewerker) –  Spring, TX14 november 2017
Everyone was treated fairly. Management was involved with employees growth. Company had many community involvements such as tutoring, United Way, etc.
Pluspunten
gym, healthcare, parking and bonus
n/a
1,0
Interesting place
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK11 november 2017
A lot of back stabbing; low collaboration; low communication; great technology; great oil plays and a lot of capital; nice facility; ruthless HR department with low credibility
oil
sleazy
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Best place ever!
IT Technician/ Contractor (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX8 november 2017
I was an intern at Devon and if I could literally go back and do things differently, I would have worked harder to stay with the company somehow. I learned so many things from great people and it was the most wonderful job I would have ever wanted!
Pluspunten
staff, work, a lot of work to be done.
Behind the technology curve
Senior Geological Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK7 november 2017
Devon was five years behind in technology from my previous employer. They had dated procedures and software. My productivity suffered by nearly 30% due to this.

The manager constantly berated staff.
good benefits
Poor management
1,0
Has a Great reputation in the Community but,
Materials Management and Logistics Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgeport, TX26 oktober 2017
This company says lots of good things about how ethical they are, but in reality, contracts are awarded to the one that offers the most kickbacks. As the oilfield slowed down, people were laid off and the ones left were expected to do as much work. When I was hired in my department, I was the 13th person to report to my manager. When I left, I was the only person reporting to him. We were working 6 a.m. to 7 or 8 p.m. 6 days a week. The pay and benefits were outstanding, but not a place to work if you want to have any type of personal life.
Pay; benefits
long hours; on-call 24-7 even when on vacation
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
team building was fun
Lease Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Navajo Dam, NM24 oktober 2017
i loved working at Devon Energy it is a good place to work good healthcare and vacation time off two weeks and the work hours were good i would tell a friend to go work for Devon Energy
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun workplace
Office Services Analyst III (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX24 oktober 2017
Devon Energy was a good company to work for until they closed the Houston Office. I enjoyed working there. The people were wonderful. The gym that was installed for the employees had the best workout equipment.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun company with great people
Senior Landman (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK23 oktober 2017
I enjoyed my time at Devon. Management was pretty much hands off and let you do your job. Great team work and environment. Great compensation and benefits.
Work environment
Lack of company direction
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Devon Energy. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag