Devon Energy Reviews

Alle 369 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Good Company
Lease Operator/Amine Plant Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Zapata, TX30 april 2018
Good Company to work for. I had a lot of hands on training. The personnel and management was great to work with. A lot of work, but enjoyed the challenges . The friendships that were made.
Pluspunten
A good company to work for.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work with friendly environment and people
Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK26 april 2018
I enjoyed my time at Devon. I learned a lot from experienced employees who were team players and always willing to help and share experience.

I volunteered and worked with a lot of great supervisors and departments and made life long friendships.
Great place to work.
Lease Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  San Angelo, TX24 april 2018
Wonderful benefits, good atmosphere, and great management. I learned so much working at Devon Energy and had no intentions of working for another company but we were sold to FDL energy.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Collaborative Work Environment
Employee (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK24 april 2018
Great place to work. Position Elimination due to lower for longer oil and gas pricing environment. Amazing facilities and my most recent manager I would take another job with in a heartbeat
Pluspunten
Beautiful Building to work in, great reputation within community, great benefits, great pay
Oil and Gas Industry ups and downs - not a reflection on Devon
Excellent Management and Peers
Well Engineering Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX16 april 2018
Was a great place to work. Very open communication and talented personnel

Due to reduction of natural gas prices, the company closed the Houston office and consolidated in Oklahoma City in 2013.
Absolutely loved my job.
Accounts Payable Associate III (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK12 april 2018
Love my job, would not think of leaving, howver, being part of the second reduction in force since 2016, I am forced to look for another employer

Devon Energy is extremely good to their employees. 100% would return.
Flex hours
Minpunten
Not much room for advancement in some departments.
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
I would not recommend working at Devon
Completions (voormalige medewerker) –  Stillwater, OK 7407511 april 2018
The stock market does not like Devon for a reason. Very high on G & A with very little to show for it. Horrible money management and poor vision for the future. Now they are laying off people thinking it will help wall street like them more, but management is the issue and we all know it.
Training
meetings, pay & benefits
Layoff
Senior Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK11 april 2018
This is a great place to work. We received all of the perks. It would be work heaven of Oklahoma City if there was not a layoff. However we hope that it would turn around and recall former employees.
Fun Place to work
Environment & Regulatory Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Calgary, AB7 april 2018
Great company to work for with many opportunities for growth. Many opportunities for training and professional development, this company truly cares about their employees.
Bedrijfscultuur
Workplace is fun and workers are accommodating
SENIOR PLANNER/SCHEDULER (voormalige medewerker) –  Alberta7 april 2018
I have so much fun working with the company specially working with my team wherein they are all very helpful, also the environment is so conducive and I fell safe working in the office and at site.
3,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Great work environment/pay/benefits, but subject to industry ups-and-downs
Data Reporting and Analytics Developer (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK6 april 2018
I used to think this was a great place to work, but I've lost confidence in the way the company's being managed. I've been in oil & gas IT since leaving college over 20 years ago, but never until coming to Devon nearly 8 years ago have I had to face down the threat of major layoffs. TWICE now in as many years.
Very relaxed work environment
Accounting (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgeport, TX4 april 2018
I had the responsibility of entering work orders and invoices in the production division.

I learned there is a lot of money involved in the production of natural gas.

Management was supreme.

Workplace environment was very relaxed.

The hardest part of my job was making sure all data entry was correct.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the co-workers.
hours
pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Solid Company. Community Contributor.
Experienced (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK31 maart 2018
Good local company to work for. The culture and the people make it a great place to be and surround yourself with. They actively contribute to the community and encourage volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work, great accommodations
Materials & Services Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Calgary, AB24 maart 2018
Jackfish Lodge in Conklin, AB is the finest camp in the region.
All facilities you need including a movie theater, hockey rink & 2 baseball diamonds.
All the comforts of home.
Pluspunten
Too many to list, friendly staff, great food
zero cons
Productive place to work
Project Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK3 maart 2018
Collaborative environment, supports people, such as e-professionals, in their individual and cooperative work. It is simply teamwork taken to a higher level.
3,0
Critical Communications
SCADA Communications Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Artesia, NM28 februari 2018
Typical day includes reviewing outage reports, working with other groups to address communication issues and needs. Obtaining funding to install new hardware.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Decent company to work for
Lease Operator / Floater (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK25 februari 2018
Paid very well, along with great benefits package. Safety is priority at Devon which was great! Worked a ton of hours, work life balance poor at times in the winter
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Great Company to work for
FIELD PRODUCTION OPERATOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Bonnyville, AB22 februari 2018
Can't say anything bad about the company or it's culture was a pleasure to work for them. Commodities buisiness and that has it's ups and downs, but thats a risk with almost any job.
Great work/life balance
Minpunten
Commodity business and the risks that come with it
Production Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Midland, TX21 februari 2018
I enjoyed my time at Devon. The people care about your growth and advancement technically and professionally. If i were to approach a manager for advice or resources, she or he will always point me to the right direction.
Good work life conditions
Applications Services (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK20 februari 2018
Good place to work, excellent benefits. Every other Friday off. flexible schedules. Good career advancement opportunities. Covered parking area in Devon garage.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
NA
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Devon Energy. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag