Devon Energy Reviews

Alle 357 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great place
Developer/Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK5 januari 2018
Good place to work, I only left for an opportunity to move into upper management and do a ERP implementation. I enjoyed all of my time a Devon as well as the management team.
Bedrijfscultuur
It is an adventure determined by you
Data Program Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK2 januari 2018
Devon is an amazing place to work. Devon allows you to be an innovative thinker where failure is a learning opportunity. The gym is amazing too. Training and individual growth plan to open to your skill set.
Atmosphere
Bedrijfscultuur
High pace oil field company
Lease Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Stillwater, OK23 december 2017
Devon energy was a great company to work for. I enjoyed my time there. Outside circumstances were the cause of my departure. Would like to work for them again
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
IT Support Professional (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK12 december 2017
I like the people I worked with and the work environment as well. The manager was very cooperative and helpful with my work experience. I would love to would there as a full time employee
Great Job
Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Calvin, OK25 november 2017
Great place to work. Learned SAP for processing invoices and more about the gas side of the oil and gas industry. Very supportive of surrounding communities.
When Devon sold Oklahoma assets
Great place to work.
Gas Marketing and Supply Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK20 november 2017
A typical day would include arriving early, making every effort to buy gas from any wells close to the Devon pipelines. Then arranging to connect these wells to the appropriate Devon pipeline as quickly as possible.
Professional.
None.
Fun place to work
Land Analyst Professional (voormalige medewerker) –  Spring, TX14 november 2017
Everyone was treated fairly. Management was involved with employees growth. Company had many community involvements such as tutoring, United Way, etc.
Pluspunten
gym, healthcare, parking and bonus
n/a
Interesting place
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK11 november 2017
A lot of back stabbing; low collaboration; low communication; great technology; great oil plays and a lot of capital; nice facility; ruthless HR department with low credibility
oil
sleazy
Best place ever!
IT Technician/ Contractor (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX8 november 2017
I was an intern at Devon and if I could literally go back and do things differently, I would have worked harder to stay with the company somehow. I learned so many things from great people and it was the most wonderful job I would have ever wanted!
Pluspunten
staff, work, a lot of work to be done.
Behind the technology curve
Senior Geological Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK7 november 2017
Devon was five years behind in technology from my previous employer. They had dated procedures and software. My productivity suffered by nearly 30% due to this.

The manager constantly berated staff.
good benefits
Poor management
The Company was wonderful
Lead Revenue Accountant (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK26 oktober 2017
I had 15 great years. Was laid off among many others. I would love the opportunity to go back. My job required lots of meetings, mentoring, reviewing the staff work, balancing the general ledger , setting up data. Monthly cash close and revenue close . Balancing suspense. Preparing spreadsheets . Close communication with land and Division Order . Processing cash and revenue .
Always changing
Minpunten
Staff had a hard time advancing
Has a Great reputation in the Community but,
Materials Management and Logistics Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgeport, TX26 oktober 2017
This company says lots of good things about how ethical they are, but in reality, contracts are awarded to the one that offers the most kickbacks. As the oilfield slowed down, people were laid off and the ones left were expected to do as much work. When I was hired in my department, I was the 13th person to report to my manager. When I left, I was the only person reporting to him. We were working 6 a.m. to 7 or 8 p.m. 6 days a week. The pay and benefits were outstanding, but not a place to work if you want to have any type of personal life.
Pay; benefits
long hours; on-call 24-7 even when on vacation
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
team building was fun
Lease Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Navajo Dam, NM24 oktober 2017
i loved working at Devon Energy it is a good place to work good healthcare and vacation time off two weeks and the work hours were good i would tell a friend to go work for Devon Energy
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun workplace
Office Services Analyst III (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX24 oktober 2017
Devon Energy was a good company to work for until they closed the Houston Office. I enjoyed working there. The people were wonderful. The gym that was installed for the employees had the best workout equipment.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun company with great people
Senior Landman (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK23 oktober 2017
I enjoyed my time at Devon. Management was pretty much hands off and let you do your job. Great team work and environment. Great compensation and benefits.
Work environment
Lack of company direction
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Was laid off after 15 years
Lead accountant revenue (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK18 oktober 2017
I loved my job. Sadly it ended too soon . I would go back if they would consider rehiring me . I started as a senior staff and promoted before the end of the day to Lead Accountsnt and stayed there in that position until the layoff .
Pluspunten
Good environment, good pay, good benefits
Minpunten
HR failed to do anything about complaints about upper mgmt
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Productive, Respectful, and Fun Work Environment
Reservoir Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Calgary, AB15 oktober 2017
One thing that keeps Devon above many producer companies is gender equality. This even extends to working in their fields up North. In general, understanding of individuals and their varied needs is well taken into account in this company.
Fun Competitive
DevOps Automation Configuration Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK9 oktober 2017
It was pleasure working in this environment.I loved it,Competetiveand well balanced,Overall it was my most enjoyable part of my life.Soon im missing my manager adam who is strength of mine ans carries a smile in each and every momene
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work but some need tighter leash in the field
Production Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Riverton, WY28 september 2017
Great place to work but newly created department heads and its employees need to be accountable to the bottom line. Unfortunately corporate feels these newly created departments streamline the organization but does not realize how unproductive they are. Their department managers and assistant managers need to be held accountable for expenses associated with projects in the respective field they support including contractor expenses they farm work out they should be doing themselves.
Pluspunten
Good work environment and great people, although stressful loved my job
Minpunten
Work life balance for production foreman in field operations could be improved
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall a good place to work
Production Operator III - SBU Eagleford (huidige medewerker) –  Cuero, TX19 september 2017
Overall good place to work. I feel that Devon overall is a good place to work. They support a well balanced work life balance and promote family and personal time.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Devon Energy. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag