Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

Belgium10 reviews
5,0
I have been working within the IT sector about now 8 years. And have worked for 3 companies, 2 being vendors and 1 being Dimension data. Dimension Data has offered me from the get go a real home. You can be who you are, you can do the things you love within a company that provides you opportunities,structure, guidance and at the same time the freedom to think outside of the box. We all have a work hard - play hard attitude and we practice this by going all out for our customers but also playing hard by organizing internal events such as Hercules, game night, sales kickoffs etc. All round a company i would suggest when you are looking to broaden your experience and making an impact at customers.
Pros
being your self, positive cultures, think outside of the box, work hard play hard attitude
5,0
deze firma waren 15 perfecte jaren. Met veel plezier daar gewerkt tot mijn 65.
5,0
I've been working for Dimension Data for almost a year now and definetely recommend the company.Great place to work, excellent office culture, easygoing environment and colleagues. Two thumbs up!
5,0
In my carreer I've seen many differnt IT companies and I can honestly say Dimension Data is a leading example on how it should be done.

Going from an excellent HR department till professional carreer support on all levels, providing constructive feedback and well defined carreer paths where everyone can take his future in own hands.

A company that act from the principle: A happy employee is a productive employee.

It creates a level of mutual respect and a balanced give and take relationship. The company culture sets a baseline for excellent teamwork and empoyees who are willing to give the best every day. Not because they have to but because they want to.
5,0
With Dimension Data you ensure that the quality is the first priority of your job.

It means that you won't deliver something wrong or non complete project to the client.

it's rewarding to know that you are producing a quality service for someone.

I've been working with different department and everyone has the same goal and mentality => Deliver the best we can do.

I was under stress in the beginning beacose i didn't want to make mistakes. But the mentality of DiData is not to punish if you do something wrong. They prefer help you with an improvement. For starters it is really interesting, it increases your skills and experiences.

At Dimension Data help will always be provided to the person who asks for it.
Pros
Your are not a number, you are a human
Cons
Difficult access (heavy traffic)
5,0
I'm working at Dimension Data since a year. There is a really great vibe with a work hard-play hard atmosphere. The well-being of the employees matters a lot to the company. For example, you've got the possibility to take a nap in one of the sleeping pods to improve your productivity. We're encouraged to use them. The building location is easily accessible and the infrastructure is really modern and user-friendly.
Pros
Great vibe and work hard play hard mindset
Cons
follow-up of the new employees
Great work/life balance
Opportunity to grow and evolve internally

The package is really interesting and complete (internet, mobile phone, meal vouchers, 31 days of holidays, nice car with fuel card, pension plan health insurance for the whole family,...)

A lot of challenges and busy days

Opportunities to follow training/coaching
4,0
Bel esprit, environnement sobre, esprit d'équipe, stress vue le contexte très "challenging" du secteur IT et la complexité et la sensibilité des info gérées, mais un très beau challenge dans un cadre top avec des gens magnifiques.
3,0
Une entreprise avec un environnement agréable, avec des collègues agréable.

Une possibilité de carrière intéressante.

J'ai commencé en tant que Assistant Logistique , j'ai ensuite évolué vers la fonction de Responsable du Stock Maintenance.

L'atout majeur de ce poste de responsable est la liberté d'action et une autonomie complète.
2,0
Ce fus mon premier travail en comptabilité.
J'ai très bien été entourée par mon collègue direct, qui a pris le temps de me former.

J'étais essentiellement responsable de la comptabiisation des factures entrantes ainsi que du suivis de celles ci (paiements, rappels,analyse de la balance fournisseurs,...)
Pros
certains avantages (assurances, chèques repas, pc, possibilité voiture de société, ...)
Cons
Possibilités réduites concernant une évolution vers la comptabilité générale