Dollar Tree Reviews

12.873 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 12.875 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Poor Corporate Management
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Gulfport, MS16 november 2018
Dollar Tree sits in a vicious cycle of having many problems and little to no solutions or care to fix any of the issues, therefore they grow and escalate and it's the smaller title employees that end up having to pay the price, but we are the ones who work our butts off with the smallest pay and smallest margin of hours given. No structure, and even the management teams at these stores are stretched so thin that it is ridiculous.
IN SHORT... GREED IS A VERY UGLY THING WHEN IT COMES TO A BUSINESS WHOSE SUCCESS DEPENDS ON CUSTOMERS AND THE PERFORMANCE OF EMPLOYEES TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS RUNNING EFFICIENTLY AND CONSISTANTLY
Never get bored
Minpunten
Poor Management on a corporate scale
Bedrijfscultuur
asm is the best payed postion
key holder asm (voormalige medewerker) –  Hopkins, MN16 november 2018
hustle is the name of the game . stoke as fast as you can as people stop to talk and ask questions all day .. no rim or reason on how things are placed.
Decent starter compay
Store Manager/ Training Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Pompano Beach, FL15 november 2018
At Dollar Tree I came with many years of experience. They allowed me to use my knowledge to train several managers making me a training manager. I was able to successfully lower shrink and therefore offer my knowledge and skills to benefit the company's profitability, I was able to complete full training in two stores to make them model stores. I feeI have exhausted my options to grow within the company and therefore I am looking for an opportunity in a company that allows growth potential.
It was pretty chill.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Haleyville, AL15 november 2018
I never worked more than a 4-5 hour shift. And, when you're making 7.25/ hr., that's no money. They hardly scheduled me. I might've worked 3-4 days a week. I had one friend working with me, but I got along with everyone else alright too. My managers were all pretty laid back. The hardest part was getting stuff stocked while keeping an eye on the register. The most enjoyable part was going on lunch and buying a bag of chips and a drink for $2.
Pluspunten
Everything's a dollar (or less)
Minpunten
The customers can be impatient and rude. Also, having to wait for a manager to come up to check a $20 bill.
Fun workplace
Cashier | Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Visalia, CA15 november 2018
Depending on your co workers it can be a fun place to work at. Must have great customer service skills. Good at cashier. Be able to work in a fast pace environment
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a good place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Cherryville, NC15 november 2018
It’s not the best place to work. It’s friendly at first then everything changes. I had my monthly and was told to just go home and that I couldn’t come back even when I said I’d change clothes and come back. Not until almost an hour later did she say that I could come back.
Pluspunten
You can move up pretty quick
Not good management
Great company
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Everett, WA15 november 2018
Typical work day would be cashiering and customer support, The management team did know what they were doing, and culture was as normal has any other place. everyone got along great. There wasn't a hard part in the job, and the enjoyable was the customers the most
Pluspunten
Pros, would be a great place to get things for cheap
Minpunten
Con's hours would get cut a lot
Bedrijfscultuur
relaxed workplace, easy going coworkers and decent job
CASHIER DOLLAR TREE (huidige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM15 november 2018
a typical work day for me was as cashier I cashed out customers at the register and kept the registers and front area of the store clean and organized. I learned how to work the register, and how to close out tills with supervision of manager. the hardest part of the job is having a difficult or rude customer.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for
Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Lynchburg, VA15 november 2018
The only reason that I left this company was because at the level I was at having to travel a lot and not being home I missed my kids growing up and that is the only reason I left
Great promotion opportunity
Minpunten
Starting wages leave to be desired
Reason Why I Left
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Ashland, KY15 november 2018
I left because I was not getting enough hours to help support my family. I have 2 children so working 1-2 days a week was definitely NOT enough. Plus every couple of months our district was getting a new DM, so that took a toll on everyone because things would always change.
relaxed, casual
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Rolling Meadows, IL15 november 2018
i rate the job a 5 out of 10, due to rate of pay. i'm busy at the register. management is easy to get along with, i feel that i am friends with them while working. nothing is hard, not like moving furniture. the workplace is fun, the customers are friendly and the enjoy shopping there. i enjoy having conversations with customers i can identify with; like people who wear university of iowa or fishing paraphernalia. i have learned nothing. my only problem is rate of pay.
dollar tree
Assistant manager (huidige medewerker) –  Cherry Hill, NJ 0803415 november 2018
at dollar tree I usually stock on my shifts while tending to customers and associates. management is kind of hard because you have to stretch yourself super thin to cover all the bases and perform your job duties efficiently, that would be the hardest part of the job.
Minpunten
pay doesnt match cost of living
Bedrijfscultuur
It is unprofessional and unrealistic
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Rio Rancho, NM14 november 2018
Dollar Tree has unrealistic expectations on their employees and expect them to work miracles with no hours. They are strict on everything and pay the bare minimum. It is not worth the pay, the drama, or anyone's time. I have personally witnessed 2 district managers mistreat employees and talk down to them like they are less than everyone else. There is a lot of good, hard working employees at Dollar Tree and they get treated as useless trash. Never expect a thank you.
Hourly co-workers
Minpunten
Unprofessional, unrealistic, depressing, overwhelming, rude management, no hours
Bedrijfscultuur
good place for part-time work as a teenager or student
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Farmington, MO14 november 2018
Dollar Tree in Farmington had good management and decent pay for someone who just needs a part-time job for extra money on the side. The job itself is super relaxed
A job
cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Ephrata, WA14 november 2018
Not to bad to work at but you hardly get any hours and when new people come in you get put on the back burner so all the new employees get all the hours.
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall a Ho-hum work place for people with no career objectives.
Freezer Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Altamonte Springs, FL14 november 2018
It seems that Dollar Tree has an unspoken of formula for their employees. I would call it a revolving door policy. They are concerned more with filling a space than aggressively scouting for exceptional people that would be a positive influence to the work place and the company. There was never a problem with co-workers,but,management was more or less inadequate.
Good co-workers
Poor management choices
Bedrijfscultuur
Wish I never left dollar tree.
Cashier& asst. Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN14 november 2018
I loved my job at dollar tree but at the moment we was having manager problems at that serious moment. I would like to get back in that environment again.
Bedrijfscultuur
More of meeting with staff and managerment
Cashier/Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Bloomington, IL14 november 2018
I enjoy working with people. Im a people person. A typical day at work is locationg merchandise. I have learn all peoples are not the same. Management is supportive. Dollar tree is a great enviorment. The hardest part of my job is gettting a customer thats never satisfied. Most enjoyable part of the job, is seeing the customer leave with a smile.
COMPLETING MY JOB TASKS
NOT COMPLETING MY JOB TAKS
its okay
Stocker/Unloader (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilkes-Barre Township, PA14 november 2018
the job was great but paid very small as well cut hours;
the crew was great and the boss was nice, the only issue was the hours and paid time was limited
Nice atmosphere
Freight Team Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Morrisville, PA14 november 2018
Great team to work with. Its welcoming and inviting. They hired great people that are friendly and hard working. The hardest thing for me was the hours that I was provided because I had to take public transportation and there was no way to get to work as requested due to no transportation running at those hours.
Pluspunten
The extra income was helpful
The hours
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Dollar Tree. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag