Dollar Tree Reviews

Alle 9.999 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and productive place to work. Always on your feet.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Eugene, OR19 februari 2018
I grew up going to the Dollar Tree as kid and i loved it. Everyone was super nice and a couple of the managers were very kind and helpful. It's a very productive place so your always moving and on your feet. You are giving a list of things to do during your time of work, your coworkers are very nice and helpful. you get stuff done as a team or individually. its a very easy great first job for those with little experience or no experience and I'd love to be an employer for dollar tree again.
Pluspunten
Paid breaks, lunch, good management, nice coworkers
Minpunten
seasonal position, angry customers, un-professional manager
Fast paced work envoriment
ASSTIANT MANAGER (huidige medewerker) –  Virginia18 februari 2018
Working for dollar tree is a lot of work. Your day is filled with lots of stocking in between helping customers and cashiers. You are called all the time so most days it feels like you get nothing done. Hardest part is there are days when you could be the only front end manager for most your shift and you have to run the front along with other daily duties. I love the fast paced of the business. I'm not one to like to just sit around and not have anything to do. sometimes it feels like you have so much to do and not enough time in the day. it can be stressful when you don't have any type of help or guidance to your questions.
always busy
not enough guidance
Busy most of the time
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Gunnison, CO18 februari 2018
Most of the time I worked at the cash register, helped people find things and merchandised. I learned that it was important to keep things clean and organized for good shopping experiences. Managers were clear about what needed to be done. Management was positive. Work culture was busy since I worked at peak times. The hardest part was lifting heavy boxes of merchandise to be put on shelves. Enjoyed the customers and their repeated visits.
Pluspunten
Usually only worked 4 hour days.
minimal wage
A typical day at work.
Stock (voormalige medewerker) –  North Myrtle Beach, SC18 februari 2018
A typical day at dollar tree I would go in go to the back to get my boxes go back out on the floor and start stocking my shelves until it's time to go.
Poor lack of management
Cashier/Recovery (huidige medewerker) –  Brockton, MA18 februari 2018
All managers at the Crescent St location in Brockton are unprofessional. They all lack in all areas of their job description. No respect towards their employees and no role model image.
Everything’s a $1
Great environment
Accounts Payable Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA18 februari 2018
I start my day with checking emails.
Then on to processing invoices. Research Discrepancies.
Check runs process all payments to the banks daily.
Management and co-workers are great.
Nothing really hard about the job-it is just staying on top of everything.
I love my co-workers from management to co-workers.
Pluspunten
Team meetings quarterly to review and voice our concerns
Minpunten
No real cons except it is far from home
Productive workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange Park, FL18 februari 2018
A typical day at work involved ringing up customer items and stocking shelves as needed. I learned to manage my time and move quickly and swiftly when lines backed up, remain calm and approachable. I enjoyed the environment and always looked forward to going to work. There wasn't anything hard about the job.
Bedrijfscultuur
I would work there again
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Menasha, WI18 februari 2018
The days went by fast. most for the people that worked there were freidly. the maneger was awsum. breaks were fair. Dealing with costemers could be chalenging at times.
time went fast
costemers could be dificult
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fun and nice environment
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Clarksville, TN 3704318 februari 2018
Everyone is very friendly to work with, and they are very understanding with work scheduling. I definitely recommend working here, especially for a first-time job!
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Moreno Valley, CA18 februari 2018
Always a Very busy store. Managers are reasonable. Great products for just one dollar. Great Friendly environment to work in. Easy and liable job for anyone.
Very calm enviroment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Hollywood, FL17 februari 2018
Management is great treats staff with respect. Enjoyed helping customers. Great experience, staff treat each others with respect. Clean environment. Very considerate of staff.
Working at Dollar Tree
Cahier/Stocker (huidige medewerker) –  Burleson, TX17 februari 2018
A typical day at work is usually quite busy no matter what you are doing. As cashier, you hardly ever leave the register. Doing recovery you are always moving around, cleaning and fronting/facing the product. Throwing freight also takes up the whole day and you are constantly stocking. I learned how to do most everything but manage at my store and I am quite proficient at it. My co workers are all friendly and generally nice to be around. The hardest part of the job is having to unload the trucks on Fridays. I enjoy stocking and being able to straighten up the store so that it looks nice.
no raises; low wages
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a good first job starting place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Port Perry, ON17 februari 2018
At dollar tree I was a cashier, I would cash people out clean up around the front, put things back in the right aisles, wipe down the cash registers, filled up balloons, sweeping the whole store when closing.
Pluspunten
It was close to where I lived
Minpunten
Didn’t get along with the people
Bedrijfscultuur
bad
Assistant Manager/Freight Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Edgewood, NM17 februari 2018
they are not a good company to work for they do not treat people fair management is awful and they show favoritism which should not be allowed, they allow managers to hire friends and family at the same loction
Fun place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Idaho Falls, ID17 februari 2018
Was a fun place to work. Only good to work at if you just want part time. Not aloud anymore than 20 hours or less a week. Good place to be your first job. Teaches you a lot about working with the public.
A typical day
Sales associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Livonia, MI17 februari 2018
It was ok money & job experience was a good thing but short breaks over worked under staffed . i also didnt like having short hours and being expected to complete so many tasks in the few hours i did have. The location was far from where i lived.
money & job experience
short breaks over worked
Welcoming and enjoyable
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  333 W Olive Ave, Madera, Ca 9363717 februari 2018
A typical day at work would consists of restocking products and working the cash register. Management was always very diligent, helpful, and effective. The hardest part about the job would be the occasional customer that would get fairly vocal about their displeasure about the store not having a particular item in stock. The most enjoyable part of working would have to be the help that you provide to customers.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun work environment that you could advance fast
Retail Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Sidney, OH16 februari 2018
I was in charge of the store/ employees.. Making sure store was stocked and cleaned. I loved my customers and my customers loved me. Would help out with anything.. Had a checklist I had to finish before the end of my shift. Counted all monies and compared to the sales of the day.
Pluspunten
My customers, raises and great health coverage
Minpunten
I was taking the slack of the third key manager and the store manager, plus doing my duties, I was always available for everyone, but when I needed someone, nobody was there
Great environment.
Dollar Tree Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Stockbridge, GA16 februari 2018
I enjoy my coworkers and most of my managers. My only issue is the low pay and the smapp amount of hours they give. This is a great first job for someone still in school.
Great work environment
Low Pay with Small amount of hours
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Wayne, MI16 februari 2018
Loved working here. Work was very easy and the workplace stayed cleaned. Nothing about the job was hard I picked up really quickly on everything. The most fun part of the job was the regular customers that shopped at dollar tree
Pluspunten
Easy. Fun. Cool manangement team.

Algehele waardering