Dollar Tree Reviews

Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
1,0
Poor management
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Florissant MO 6303311 december 2018
Poor working environment for employees, poor management, poor stock management, are all a cause of stress among employers along with irregular work time hours. All causes for my leaving the company.
Many
Very productive
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Marshalltown, IA11 december 2018
It starts out slow then as the day goes on it starts to pick up the pace through out the day. When we needed breaks there was always someone up front when the other person was on break.
Pluspunten
Working with people that have.positive attitudes
Shoet breaks
i love my job
Ast. Manager (huidige medewerker) –  North Las Vegas, NV11 december 2018
A day at Dollar Tree is always a good day I love going to work to see all my co-worker I learn different things every day on the computer that I didn't no as a manager the hardest part of my job is get another co-worker to cover a shift the enjoyable part is to talk to the people that in -out the store
Bedrijfscultuur
this was a fun and relaxed place to work
Cashier/Stocker/Receiver (voormalige medewerker) –  Grapevine, TX10 december 2018
I enjoyed working at dollar tree because i got to mingle with other people and do my job as well, the task on this job was easy , and definitely not challenging for any well able person
Bedrijfscultuur
great for those that like to overly work
Assistant Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Florida10 december 2018
there was never enough help mgmt has to do it all even cashiering due to lack of hours and corp just turns their head like they don’t see anything wrong. they need to pay people more bare minimum doesn’t help especially with the health insurance taxes plus bonus taxes are 33% of the the bonus amount which is crazy!!!!
Pluspunten
meeting new people and learning different thinga
Minpunten
DM sometimes forget about stores and they suffer without the help, and the pay is horrible
2,0
Cashier
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC10 december 2018
As a cashier I was asked to do a lot for very little pay. The manager did not hire enough people to cover each position and shift, so I was over worked for little pay and no benefits. Over all working there the work environment was very unprofessional.
I enjoyed working there
Customer Service, Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Farmville, NC10 december 2018
A good company to work for when the hours are available. I started out working at least 20 hours and due to the season and other employees my hours were cut to one day a week.
nice environment
not enough employee hours
Productive & great workers
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Grayson, KY9 december 2018
Everyone was amazing. I miss working there myself. The employees an customers was amazing! Pretty simple. Decent pace. Didn’t like my schedule Bc I always worked nights but was great job
Everyone’s easy going
Hardworker
Part-Time Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Norfolk, VA9 december 2018
worked hard to maintain the store, unstable hours. I enjoyed working with my coworkers. In addition, enjoyed building rapport with the regular customers.
coworkers
unstable hours
positive vibe and attitude
Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Landover, MD9 december 2018
Arriving to work late makes the day difficult. I learned anything that on the floor already bring it up to the top of the pile. The hardest part of the job was getting certain merchandise from the back and bring it to the front and everything what just came in put it on the floor. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting off.
Bedrijfscultuur
It would be a great place to work if there was better management
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Redding, CA9 december 2018
I started working at dollar tree 6 months ago they quickly bumped me up to assistant manager about 2 months after I started working there. They only trained me for a few days, after that it was all up to me to figure it out. Working as just a sale's associate was so much better because you can just come in do your job and leave but as an assistant manager I feel that the store manager puts way to much pressure on you. I felt like they wanted me to dedicate all my time and energy to this job that only paid me .50 cents more then minimum wage. The store manager at the store I worked at would constantly call me on my days off and want to talk to me about work and I only would get 1 day off a week. I had a very sick family member that I needed to take care of for 2 days and the store manager almost refused to let me call in and made a big deal about it even tho I did have sick time that I wanted to use I just felt that they wanted to much from me. I worked about 40 hours a week with no benefits and only made .50 cents more then minimum wage but had way more responsibility then a sales associate it just didnt seem fair. So if you want to get a job at the dollar tree I dont recommend becoming part of the management team it's really not worth it.
Pluspunten
Got to work with awesome people
Minpunten
Put to much pressure on their employees
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Fair and semi productive
Cashier/Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Commack, NY8 december 2018
Not much going on in the store however when there is activity and work needed to get done the management makes sure 5he employees are well equipped and trained on what to do
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to start working but not to move up faster in managament.
Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA8 december 2018
Great place overall. But not a place to grow a career in. I wanted to stay as long as possible things just didn't work out. My family was growing so I had to find work elsewhere.
Easy job
Minpunten
Not a place to build a career
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fast paced and productive job
Care Provider (voormalige medewerker) –  Bell, CA8 december 2018
Since Dollar tree was my first job, I learned a lot of things that I never knew about. I learned how to use the registers and learned how to use the phone, how to count money, how to adapt and work in a fast paced environment. I was able to ring people up, be in the register and clean all at once. you learn to multitask and find something to always do. The hardest part of the job is the holidays when it becomes overwhelmingly busy and stressful because you have to work and move twice as fast. the easiest and most enjoyable part of the job is when you stock or run go-backs.
Pluspunten
very kind and respectful employees
Minpunten
can have rude customers and can be the only one on the register on a busy day
I loved working at Dollar Tree
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ8 december 2018
A typical day at work was there was always something to do, never was there a time when there wasn't something to do. Management is amazing at the two stores I worked at.
Always busy
Minpunten
No full time positions unless your in a management role
Bedrijfscultuur
fast paced place loved it
Dollar Tree stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Watsonville, CA8 december 2018
i enjoyed the work place it was fun and would go back anytime it was a job and work i liked to do i would had liked to work more hours and get overtime but maybe next time
Great company
Operations Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Waldorf, MD8 december 2018
Loved it management we all worked as a team got everything done together we stay long hard working nights to get everything we need done for the company
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and positive place to work with upbeat and productive employees.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Newbury Park, CA7 december 2018
My experience working for the dollar tree was overall a great experience. IT helped me develop my communication skills as well as organization skills.
I loved working there,
Dollar Tree Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR7 december 2018
Great place to work, hours are flexible. Just hope you have a good manager. I'm had a manager who was not good with people, customers would stay in my line because I was friendly, which the manager was rude, mean, and acted like they were bothering him.the day after we had a meeting I brought this up to the manager,how he was to customers and the next day my till was $5. Over and I was let go.
Minpunten
Spent alot ofmy paycheck here
Fun place to work
Customer service (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, ON7 december 2018
Dollar tree is an amazing place to work, flexible hours, great people and loads of fun.I love the customer service, the customers are so nice.i really enjoy being there.
5 hour shifts
friendly people
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Dollar Tree. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag