Dollar Tree Reviews

12.841 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 12.848 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Busy, fast-paced place business.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Mt. Pleasant, MI12 november 2018
Typical shift is 5 hours and part-time only....very limited full-time positions. Run cash register and stock shelves as well as straighten and re-shop items customers did not want or put in the wrong home. Hardest part of the job is standing for long periods of time and irritable customers (not a lot of them). Most enjoyable part of the job is when customers are excited as everything in the store is one dollar or less.
fast-paced, busy, short shifts
Minpunten
management personalities vary greatly & no chance for advancement
Great work place
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Angola, IN12 november 2018
I love going to work everyday. I have had jobs that I hated waking up in the mornings to go but this job is one of the best places to work. The management treats you like one of there family members!
Dollar Tree Summary
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Washington, MD12 november 2018
Working at the Dollar Tree enhances my customer service experience. I am calm under stressful situations. The environment is fast paced and very demanding from the customers but I am able to face and conquer them.
staff
environment
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a good place to work for a part time job.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Minneapolis, MN12 november 2018
During my time there I learned how to communicate with outside cultures, which tested my patience but I prevailed. I also added a positive attitude to other employees.
so so place
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Smyrna, GA12 november 2018
at my time of employment the dm was rude to me before I became assistant manager when people didn't show for shifts the extra workload became the managers plus juggling the store employees was not held accountable for tardiness or no show
room for advancement
dm was rude
Low pay
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Hampton, VA12 november 2018
Coworkers were trash
The management was pretty good on things , except for when you wanted to move up in the store. The crew were slow and lacked professional service, their overall performance being that they worked there for so long was a negative 10 . I would recommend the job if you don’t have anyone or anything to support . The pay isn’t that good , you have to work your butt off to get a decent check and you can’t get over 40 hours soooo yea
Accommodating schedule
Low pay, awful coworkers
Poor Management
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lynchburg, VA12 november 2018
My manager treated me very unfairly. I was fired for an unknown reason. I was given no warning and no chance to improve. The district manager was not much help in the situation. The environment was busy, hectic, and disorganized at times. Whatever I did was never good enough. Pay was 10 cents above minimum. Would not recommend my local store, but I hope the others are better.
I made a few friends
Minpunten
Management was rude and condescending
Fun work place
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Port Allen, LA11 november 2018
A typical day at dollar tree was great. I've learned that you should be patient with others. The management were all friendly and made working fun with great.
Good atmosphere
Short breaks
Fun place to work
Part Time Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Fife, WA11 november 2018
Often busy, never any monotony, diverse and interesting clientele and very nice, supportive store staff/management.
Always lots of side work to keep you busy.
Bedrijfscultuur
if youre really short on money
Dollar Tree Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Bayside, NY11 november 2018
terriible work place enviorment, very catty and unprofessional coworkers. the whole experience was beyond wild not to mention they wanted a lot when it came to recovery and put backs.
you got paid
you had to work there
Love this place
Part-Time Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lexington nc11 november 2018
Great place to work. Manager is easy to work for and does not put too many tasks on you. Customers are easy to please. Wished they paid more and had full time positions with benefits.
Fun
No full time
Good Store
Dollar Tree Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Cherry Hill, NJ11 november 2018
Great place to go shopping. For all your food and holiday stuff. For all seasons .the selection of sutff you find is awesome and its all fir a dollar.
Good for a first job
Receiving Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, GA11 november 2018
Slow -paced environment that helps with communication skills. Good for a first job maybe not a career unless you get into a full time higher up position. Great environment, part time hours were okay I suppose.
Bedrijfscultuur
store and co workers great
Sales Floor Associate/ Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Vancouver, WA11 november 2018
Store and coworkers great but micro managing and increasing standards make getting work done almost impossible. not much appreciation for the employees either.
Bedrijfscultuur
Thought I was getting the hang of it but it was not meant to be.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Franklin, IN10 november 2018
I dislike that I was rushed and written off as not understanding the job when I just needed more practice as well as focus when that wasn't a luxury, also disliked being called into work on off days.
Productive and cheery place at Dollar Tree
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Menomonie, WI10 november 2018
I worked temporarily as a cashier for the holiday special for Christmas season. It was very busy, lots of customers getting groceries and Christmas ornaments.
poor
Merchandising Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Saskatoon, SK10 november 2018
Not enough hours, expected to be available 24 hours a day
no support for staff
poor management
disorganized, you work your butt off and they have no appreciation for the work you do.
They suck
Merchandise Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Bronx, NY9 november 2018
I was a full time asm at dollar tree .. I worked hard and delt with all the BS they put you thru, such as chaotic work hrs, not enough pay roll for the employees, disrespectful SMs and DMs, Everyone throwing their job on me, lazy co managers etc. And they fired me for something so small.. They dont have no remorse for the workers and they don't bother to give you a warning its just point blank fired and one to the next. ... ..
Pluspunten
As a full time manager i got paid vacations, cool co workers, and i learned great customer service skills dealing with all the different personalities
Minpunten
They took out $200+ a month for health care, im now paying 20$ with another healthcare
Great
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Riverside, CA9 november 2018
whats great is that you always have something to do. there is a to do list given to each employee on what they are doing for the time they are there for.
i love always being busy
always busy
Minpunten
break is only ten minutes
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Relaxed
Dollar Tree Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Bonham, TX9 november 2018
A slow paced store with a very lenient managers.
Atypical work day was normally pretty slow.
There wasn't really anything hard about the job.
There was a wide verity of culture in the work place.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Dollar Tree. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag