Dollar Tree Reviews

Alle 11.467 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Underpaid
Stocker/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Fitzgerald, GA18 juli 2018
You can't make a living working there, they won't give hours or give you more than minimum wage. The people the manager hires, are not working material. They are rude, and not friendly
The manager
Minpunten
short breaks, bad crew members
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
fun workplace
Overnight stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Temple Hills, MD18 juli 2018
The dollar tree was nice and descent place to work at I just wish, I was able to get more then just two to three day out of a week to work. If I know someone that was looking for a part-time job .I would tell them about the Dollar tree
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
dollar tree was not a good job
Dollar Tree Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Loveland, OH18 juli 2018
management was horrible. the hours were bad. no one knew what they were doing. they didnt really want to help you learn how to do things, they fired me because i was sick as a dog.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Oh Christmas joy.
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Shelton, WA18 juli 2018
Job was mostly fun,it was the Christmas season and most people are happy that time of year. Typical day consisted of checking items at register,stocking when new product came in,sometimes clean-up,and restocking things that had been left in wrong place. I liked my manager,professional,fair,and friendly. I guess the hardest part of the job would be sometimes so busy didn't get a break for 5 or 6 hours. The best part was interacting with customers,I loved the happy faces.
Meeting new people.
meeting new people.
Fun place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX18 juli 2018
I liked working there cause i got to meet new people there. The work environment is fast paced but flexible to deal with.The pay is okay for the job and they work with you.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great if you have no life
Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  California18 juli 2018
Perfect for workaholics!
Learn to have patience and nothing is worth stressing over. It is not the end of the world, there is always a solution. Working in retail is way harder than what it seems.
The pay
Too many to mention
Busy and Heart Pumping
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV18 juli 2018
I got calls from a Manager calling me in like 3 hours early with no Schedule. I had to keep calling Cashiers because lines were to much to bear. The manager barely does anything I was short a couple dollars and she was watching the cameras recording and made me feel like I was in a incrimination when I did not steal. That is why I quite at Dollar Tree because they have no regard for emotions.
NO PROS
10 Min Lunch, Short Notice on working, 30 Minute Training
Bedrijfscultuur
Multi Paced Environment, Must Learn Quick.
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Lancaster, CA17 juli 2018
Like Any Place Of Work It Has Its Ups And Downs. Some Customers Are Great Some Are Rude. But In Every Job You Find YOUR Rhythm, Something That Makes Your Job Easier On You.
Pluspunten
Your Regular Customers Makes Your Day!!!
Minpunten
W Can No Longer Have Anything To Drink At The Register.
worse company ever
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucker, GA17 juli 2018
no life work balance, no hours no payroll, upper management do not care for anything that happens at store level. manager based business meaning management must do it all especially store manager.
Na
Management (voormalige medewerker) –  Scranton, PA17 juli 2018
Very short staffed and store plan is always disorganized. The pay for the work expected is un reasonable. Good luck to Dollar Tree employees. I wish you the best
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and a fun place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  La Quinta, CA17 juli 2018
Very easy for a first time job. Environment was relaxing, coworkers were very friendly and welcoming. Managers were great. Most enjoyable part of my day was greet customers, making sure they found what they needed. Sometimes i would help and stock here and there.
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice to work but poorly managed.
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami Gardens, FL17 juli 2018
Working at Dollar Tree was good at first. I learned customer service and how to stock things correctly. The management was good but poorly ran. Work place was diverse. Hardest part of job was trying to keep the store clean. Most enjoyable was making sure the customers were happy and found what they needed.
10 minute breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
i wouldn't let me dog work there
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Bloomington, IL17 juli 2018
this company sucks I hate it and I would let my dog work for them they wont give full time unless you a manager and they expect like too much out of one person
brief
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL17 juli 2018
even though my employment with company was brief I had a great time managing my younger staff. It was fun and the atmosphere was breath taking. I would work for the company again.
Fun workplace
Customer Service/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Powder Springs, GA17 juli 2018
I really loved the environment. It’s a fast but a happy workplace. My manager was nice but she also stayed down my back. She stood by this saying “there’s a time to play and a time to do work” and that saying taught me a lot.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive fun environment to work for
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Evanston, IL17 juli 2018
dollar tree is a great place to start off as management.. i learned how to supervise other employees, be in control with running the store, toward the end of the day I will complete paperwork, be in control making sure the deposit is sent off, ending my shift and going home..
Bedrijfscultuur
Job was only seasonal through Christmas
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lumberton, NC17 juli 2018
Dollar Tree was a fast paced working environment that was fun and I enjoyed helping people and learning new things. Great experience but pay was not good or benefits.
enjoyed interacting with people
Minpunten
not enough money or benefits
Hostile Dramatic environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Boise, ID17 juli 2018
Not a comfortable environment to work in, very low hours and no progressment happening within the company, very low pay. Managment was not flexible and treated coworkers poorly.
Bad place to work
Stocker/unloader (huidige medewerker) –  Rochester, NY16 juli 2018
This job is not the job u want to have. They barely give u hours, u only work 2 days out of the week. This job has no benefits and u also dont get raises.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
met some great people
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Mattoon, IL16 juli 2018
As a store manager i felt that there was a lot of moving in order to make sure your sales where up. Productivity was usually good. Truck was always late and that brought your sales down if you didn't have the product people wanted pr couldn't seem to get. Not every place had a certain spot so there was a lot of shifting things around in order to have the product make sense. But it seemed very laid back until the holidays.
Laid back
moving product to much
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Dollar Tree. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag