Dollar Tree Reviews

Alle 10.071 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
Can be stressful and overwheling
Cashier/ Recovery (huidige medewerker) –  Yuba City, CA20 februari 2018
The environment here is insane. The hours go up and down constantly one week you'll have 25 hours and the following week 8 hours. Theirs high expectations so be ready for anything your told to do whether its being helium takes to the front or mopping urine off the floors or cleaning a bathroom. Be prepared and willing to do just about anything even if it wasn't part of your job title. When you cannot make it to work staff is rude and hangs up on you.
Pluspunten
customers can make your day and make you laugh
Minpunten
management is horrible and low hours.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people great work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA20 februari 2018
Overall it was a great work experience ,and a great work environement. Besides the pay it was perfect . People had good attitudes everyday I came to work and it was wonderful especially during mornings , which was different for me because usually I have a hard time focusing in the morning ,but with so much good vibes coming from everyone in and out of the store it made all those hard times disappear perfectly.
Pluspunten
Work enviroment, co workers, lunch break, everything but pay
Pay
Overall Experience
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Landover, MD19 februari 2018
I started as a cashier and within a year got the opportunity to be part time assistant manager for the first time. I loved it. Then maybe a year or two got promoted to fulltime assistant. It was a great experience.
The experience
Change of management
fast pace
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Gardner, MA19 februari 2018
paperwork and stock, I learned how difference with everything a dollar or less , management was okay , hardest thing was keeping the store neat and organized , the best thing was knowing at the end of the day you did your best
good deals
Minpunten
waiting for the trucks to come in
Bedrijfscultuur
Pay and management are horrible.
Stocker/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Little Rock, AR19 februari 2018
I would never refer anyone here. They are the worst to work for. I have had no success with having any formal complaint resolved. The hierarchy is all screwed up.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a good place to work
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL19 februari 2018
I only worked there because I could find a better job and a peace of job is better than no job..I worked there until I was able to do better..it got the bills paid..
Warehouse had ac
Didn't pay much
Cashier, Dollar Tree
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Logan, Utah; Evansville, IN19 februari 2018
I had a fine experience here, I got along with my coworkers fairly well. Really the most frustrating part was corporate, who on occasion, would put in place illogical policies.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great workplace with family-like co-workers
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Raytown, MO19 februari 2018
I love working for Dollar Tree. It is a great entry-level job for anyone over the age of 18. They are great with managing around difficult schedules like mine.
This is not a review
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL19 februari 2018
I am not interested in submitting a review of Dollar Tree, however, i cannot figure out how to proceed without completing this portion of the form. -Former Dollar Tree Employee
Cashier
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Olathe, KS19 februari 2018
Greet customers and assist customers needs/wants. Cash reconciliation and credit card handling. Scan and bag of purchases. Maintain cleanliness of store and aisles.
Occasionally busy.
Seeking promotion
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Cromwell, CT19 februari 2018
Typical day at work consisted of making schedules, money management stocking and customer service.I was also backup cashier and problem solver. there was not enough employees on shifts to complete tasks necessary. I am a people person and work well with others also powerful leadership qualities. Overall I enjoyed interacting with everyone.
Pluspunten
Learned how to excel in company
Minpunten
Not enough scheduled employees on shifts
Time
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Detroit, MI19 februari 2018
The hours are at maximum 20 no matter position applied for. The opportunity to advance takes longer with the lack of hours. Really wish i could say more good than bad but I honestly did not enjoy the time there.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and productive place to work. Always on your feet.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Eugene, OR19 februari 2018
I grew up going to the Dollar Tree as kid and i loved it. Everyone was super nice and a couple of the managers were very kind and helpful. It's a very productive place so your always moving and on your feet. You are giving a list of things to do during your time of work, your coworkers are very nice and helpful. you get stuff done as a team or individually. its a very easy great first job for those with little experience or no experience and I'd love to be an employer for dollar tree again.
Pluspunten
Paid breaks, lunch, good management, nice coworkers
Minpunten
seasonal position, angry customers, un-professional manager
Fast paced work envoriment
ASSTIANT MANAGER (huidige medewerker) –  Virginia18 februari 2018
Working for dollar tree is a lot of work. Your day is filled with lots of stocking in between helping customers and cashiers. You are called all the time so most days it feels like you get nothing done. Hardest part is there are days when you could be the only front end manager for most your shift and you have to run the front along with other daily duties. I love the fast paced of the business. I'm not one to like to just sit around and not have anything to do. sometimes it feels like you have so much to do and not enough time in the day. it can be stressful when you don't have any type of help or guidance to your questions.
always busy
not enough guidance
Busy most of the time
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Gunnison, CO18 februari 2018
Most of the time I worked at the cash register, helped people find things and merchandised. I learned that it was important to keep things clean and organized for good shopping experiences. Managers were clear about what needed to be done. Management was positive. Work culture was busy since I worked at peak times. The hardest part was lifting heavy boxes of merchandise to be put on shelves. Enjoyed the customers and their repeated visits.
Pluspunten
Usually only worked 4 hour days.
minimal wage
A typical day at work.
Stock (voormalige medewerker) –  North Myrtle Beach, SC18 februari 2018
A typical day at dollar tree I would go in go to the back to get my boxes go back out on the floor and start stocking my shelves until it's time to go.
Poor lack of management
Cashier/Recovery (huidige medewerker) –  Brockton, MA18 februari 2018
All managers at the Crescent St location in Brockton are unprofessional. They all lack in all areas of their job description. No respect towards their employees and no role model image.
Everything’s a $1
Great environment
Accounts Payable Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA18 februari 2018
I start my day with checking emails.
Then on to processing invoices. Research Discrepancies.
Check runs process all payments to the banks daily.
Management and co-workers are great.
Nothing really hard about the job-it is just staying on top of everything.
I love my co-workers from management to co-workers.
Pluspunten
Team meetings quarterly to review and voice our concerns
Minpunten
No real cons except it is far from home
Productive workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange Park, FL18 februari 2018
A typical day at work involved ringing up customer items and stocking shelves as needed. I learned to manage my time and move quickly and swiftly when lines backed up, remain calm and approachable. I enjoyed the environment and always looked forward to going to work. There wasn't anything hard about the job.
Bedrijfscultuur
I would work there again
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Menasha, WI18 februari 2018
The days went by fast. most for the people that worked there were freidly. the maneger was awsum. breaks were fair. Dealing with costemers could be chalenging at times.
time went fast