Dollar Tree Reviews

13.060 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 13.062 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great place
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Belleville, ON3 december 2018
Great place to work and shop. Always new and exciting products arriving each week. Working here is a good team of motivated individuals. Team atmosphere.
More for your money.
Not enough carts.
Dollar Tree
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Waconia, MN 553873 december 2018
I had a very hard time in the work place at Dollar Tree. The staff were difficult to work with and refused to meet my needs as well. One of the manger had me worker over an hour after my shift ended because they didnt want to end their break to help me sign out out of my shift. My parent had been waiting in the parking lot for a long time and it added more stress for me. It was always crowed and cashiers were short staffed.
no pros
difficult staff
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
I worked at the Dollar Tree in Roanoke,Va
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Roanoke, VA3 december 2018
I worked at the Dollar tree on Orange Ave. NW store number 7626. It was awful the whole time I worked there it was stressful. they were on organized under staff the pay rate was awful they start you off at 7.25 the lowest pay ever, that's with experience they were understaffed just now getting a manager the month of December. I askedanother manager from a different store if I can relocate to a store closer to me to where I could get more hours they were they wouldn't allow me to move due to a percentage of what items which they didn't even took the time to explain to us about void items so glad I got a other job. Good lucky to whoever decide to work for this company
Short break. Ten min long
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great job for first timers
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Batavia, IL3 december 2018
Liked my location but both active mangers were bad, 1 micro managed down to the very last spec of glitter and the other was all over the place. Could have gotten better though.
Productive and fun
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL3 december 2018
Great schedule flexibility all around good company to work for, no real complaints. Just wished they had more hours available for part time employees and maybe some kind of employee discount to make up for lack of health benefits or sick days.
Pluspunten
Great schedule flexibility! Lots of opportunities to move up in the company
Minpunten
No discount, no health benefits
relaxed
Cashier/Stocker (huidige medewerker) –  Patchogue, NY3 december 2018
Dollar Tree is a very Nice Store it is very busy everyday but mostly on Holidays. I learned how to be multitask ; My manager is very Nice & helpful. The prices of each item are great and affordable and the most fun part about my job is helping others.
you get payed for 10 minute breaks
10 minute breaks or 30 minutes
2,0
Receiving Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Marietta, OK2 december 2018
I didn't like working in receiving..it wasn't the kind of work that I was expecting. I asked if they could put me somewhere else because it was to hard on me and they seemed to ignore it so I left.
Catering for employees sometimes
Breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced during trucks.
Cashier/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Benton Harbor, MI2 december 2018
Other than during the unloading the pace of the store was pretty relaxed. I enjoyed the customer relations especially at this store because a reoccurring customer was common.
Customer relations
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Kissimmee, FL2 december 2018
Dollar Tree was a good, friendly environment to work in. Good Management and coworkers. I got a long well with the manager and coworkers. They were very accommodating to my personal life.
Okay place to work
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Dartmouth, MA 027472 december 2018
If it was not for the customers being so rude and trashing the store this would be a good place to work but each night the store is a mess and there is so much to do in so little time and the customers will treat the employees like dirt. It is the customers who make the employees want to leave. The management and other staff are awesome, even the district manager is awesome. But definitely also have water on you because with all the work needing to be done you will need to stay hydrated.
Customers
Bedrijfscultuur
Great if you get a good personal relationship with your higher ups
Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX2 december 2018
It sucks if your dm doesn’t like you. Will not move to Hogher volume store or chance to grow. Other than that it is fast passes and stressful if you have a brand new family at home 6 day work weeks during fourth quarter. Okay not bad but time to move on when you grow tired of the bull.
PTO salary and benefits
Hours management culture
About Job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Durham, NC2 december 2018
Well working at dollar tree it was not the best of best but i would not complain i was working..The DM at this job was not even concerned at all the managers sucked and we was working in hostile place of work...
Nope
5mins
Accelerated job advancements
Merchandising Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Canton, GA2 december 2018
Must enjoy working with others and able to handle different opinions. The work is not hard. Really nice and laid back place to work. You get to meet alot of people. The benefits, if you get on full time, are good.
Benefits, accelerated job advancement
Minpunten
Most employees are part time.
Work balance
Retail Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  PA2 december 2018
When I started with company very family oriented, wanted you to have a life. Now just like any other company. Just a number, money is more important than employees and their families. Very physical job and expect a lot for what they pay, especially for truck. Healthcare is expensive.
Paid time off, 401k, work environment
Minpunten
Holidays, whats expected for pay
Poorly Run
Assistant Freight Manager (huidige medewerker) –  East Aurora, NY1 december 2018
Cashiers were nice to work with, management needs considerable improvement especially at this particular store. Working hours given are all over the place and inconsistent through out the week for some employees, and regular for others. Would have preferred a consistent daily schedule to work with rather than random depending on who needs what days off. Concerns about needed days off addressed in a very pleasing manner and worked out pleasantly. Truck day is unpredictable and needs better execution where the use of pallets and organization of unloading occurs where the unloader doesn't have to risk getting hit in the head by boxes falling all over the place, or those helping the unloader or management have to run around and end up placing boxes in just any place due to overwhelming space limitations and being rushed so that the truck gets on time to its next destination - very dangerous, stressful, and at times overwhelming - and truck arrival times were ridiculous - 5am is unheard of for a normal unloading time. More training of employees and staff needs to be looked into. More cashiers need to be on more busy days especially during the holidays, so the customers don't take out their anger on the cashiers. Overall, I was very dissatisfied with the job. I am grateful for learning the skills that I did, but it could have been a way better experience if certain things were looked into and managed more efficiently and properly.
Pluspunten
Worked with your schedule for needed days off or times available to work, Depending on the day - happy environment to work in.
Minpunten
Management needs a lot of work, Truck management and unloading is horrendous, Working weekly hours given are unpredictable and all over the place, Need to have more cashiers cashing during the busy holiday season.
Easy experience
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX1 december 2018
dollar tree is is a great place to learn and gain experience. They are flexible with their shifts they also work around your personal schedule to maintain your lifestyle
Easy job to learn
Pay
Exhausteing
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY1 december 2018
Always busy , costumers mean attitude for no reaosn no patience from people . Always rushing you , if it’s busy the managers don’t give you breaks unless you speak up ... , some managers are lazy and forgetfull
Minpunten
Short breaks, sometimes no breaks
Okay Job for starters
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  DE1 december 2018
I found this job OKAY. It was easy and simple however we were constantly understaffed. One person was required to do most of the work while the manager sat all day.
2,0
Terrible Management
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Pierce, FL30 november 2018
LOTS and LOTS of work has to be put into these stores in order to maintain them in decent order. Dollar tree piles freight on top of freight to the point that it is a danger to the associates and customers. A dollar tree store will get base hours no matter how much sales are up. Not only do they make us work like dogs but the most of the management is corrupt. As a person with supervisor responsibilities I am needed to be available at any given notice. DO NOT work for dollar tree.
everything
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Barrie, ON30 november 2018
a typical day at work for me was usually started after my college for the day
some of the management wasn't the best so it wasn't always organized or scheduled well
made good friends
management sucked
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Dollar Tree. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag