Reviews voor Assistant Manager bij Dollar Tree

1.277 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 12.630 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
The employees are wonderful. Sweet and caring, always there to help with your needs.
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Yukon, OK21 oktober 2018
The employees are fantastic. Always have a smile and very attentive to other staff and customers. Willing to go above and beyond. They work hard for very little compensation.
Pluspunten
As management you get bonuses
Minpunten
The pay rate for all employees is very low.
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
I was promoted to an Administrative Assistant and yet I was micromanaged by my manager the whole time
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Concord, NH16 oktober 2018
I did not like the manager at this place because he was a micromanager and always wanted things to go exactly his way. He gave me no room to work autonomously
clean work environment
Too far to drive
Ability to Advance
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Flagstaff, AZ16 oktober 2018
Dollar Tree gave their current employees the opportunity to advance before reaching out to outside sources. They were big on allowing the cashiers to have the ability to grow,
Bedrijfscultuur
My particular store location was a great place to work
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY16 oktober 2018
The management at my particular store was great to work for they where willing to teach and encourage you for advancement. They had great attitudes and caring about actual employee.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Lubbock, TX15 oktober 2018
Great pay. A good job to move up and gain incredible knowledge in the retail industry. Overall, this job is a 10/10 with pay, experience and skill. Would love to go back.
Fun environment
Operation Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Aurora, CO15 oktober 2018
As the operations assistant manager my typical day consisted of making sure I had employees there on time the freezers were well stocked management sometimes wanted to do things her way as well as the employees there the hardest part was trying to get people to follow procedures
part time
assistant manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, NE12 oktober 2018
I only worked at Dollar Tree part time while working my full time job. I felt that customer service was lacking and I tried to improve it, but I was only there part time. I felt like all the employees were there just because it was a job. There was no sense of ownership in the store. I believe that every employee should feel like the store is a better place because of them.
Pluspunten
worked around my full time job schedule
Minpunten
lack of customer service.
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
A company that doesnt care for the workers.
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC11 oktober 2018
Before taking the management position, I was promised by the district manager that I would be making 12.50 per hour. I was given 10.50 per hour and was told I was given that because I didn't have any experience and after 3 months I would get my 2 bucks. Well long story short, a year and a half went by and I didn't see any piece of that money. When I asked the DM about it, I was told that the only way to make more money was to advance with the company. Upper management always make promises of store manager training for advancement but it would be years before you get it. Managers make deals with District manager so they don't have to do all of the jobs that comes with being a manager and puts that work on the assistants. Managers don't care about how hard you work. It's not about how hard you work, it's about who you know to be considered for your own store. Yeah there is PTO and STO but it still has to be approved by management. To save hours, store managers will have you work off the clock and they will put in your sick time so that they can use the hours somewhere else. The best thing about being an assistant manager is getting a bonus at the end of the month and that's only if the store does well in sales.
Great work place
Asst. Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Clanton al10 oktober 2018
I started off as a cashier .I also learned how to stock the shelves ,I trained new members as they came on ..i finally accepted the asst manager position so I took it .I was over the store morning shift and night shifts .which shift i was to work !! I love working there made great friends and i still talk to them every day like I'm still there..my 1st boss was a great lady ..my second boss was a ok boss!
We had 10 minute breaks
30 minutes lunches depending on the hoyrs we worked
Good work place
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Brookhaven, PA10 oktober 2018
Good job great boss easy to work with a great team fun place can move up fast love dealing with customers everyday dealing with making sure store safety for your employees and also customers or who come in the dollar tree doors
Great job
Great job
Enjoyable place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Keyser, WV9 oktober 2018
The Dollar Tree provides an atmosphere that makes working for them enjoyable. Customers are always happy when an employee shows a little more attention to their needs. Making them smile is one of Dollar Tree's main goal.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great if you are only looking for part time.
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Hutchinson, KS8 oktober 2018
Dollar Tree is a great place to work if you are only looking to work a part time job. Company does not allow enough hours for more than 2 employees per store to get more than about 20 hours a week.
Pluspunten
Fun places to work and great opportunity to build your people skills.
Minpunten
Not very many hours given by the company to be divided between all of the employees.
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
not a very happy place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Conroe, TX8 oktober 2018
no advancement and employees are treated badly. general managers yell and belittle managers and assistant managers and are unwilling to work with you to help in learning more about the job. the hours are horrible. they expect their cashiers to live on 15 hours a week.
It was a good job
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Keyser, WV 267267 oktober 2018
Most managersbcan work with flexible scheduling, decent hours, and I worked with nice people. Transfering was simple and I personally moved up realistically fast.
Bedrijfscultuur
Assistant Manager in three month. Then fire after 18 months.
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint Charles, MO6 oktober 2018
I like the manager but other assistance manager weren't that great. The knowledge I bought was able to use. Most of the time though i was put on register.
The job was great.
Minpunten
There some new manager did not me there.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Good Company
Assistant Traveling Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Cumming, GA6 oktober 2018
I wanted to go back to school and therefore I took a different flexible job. Lots of lifting and restocking shelves and running registers. I liked meeting people
Productive and friendly
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Baton Rouge, LA2 oktober 2018
I loved working with poeple that made the job fun. Learned new ways of doing different thing as in how to make a bigger sale by adding the same type of product on endcaps.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great environment, but not alot of improvement opportunities
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Burleson, TX2 oktober 2018
Very flexible hours, only have minimal raises when moving up positions. Management is decent but often unorganized. Work environment is very friendly and laid back, lots of ability to get tasks done. Very focused on customer service and satisfaction.
Flexible schedule and hours
Minpunten
Low pay scale (minimum wage even for management)
Productive workplace
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Woonsocket, RI1 oktober 2018
Dollar tree is a nice work place especially good for a first time job. Helps you grow as a cashier and learn new things daily. You learn how to be a better you and help customers.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
good place to work
Assistant Mgr (voormalige medewerker) –  Richfield, MN24 september 2018
time goes by fast, extremely high paced, need to know that going in that every day is going to be stressful and yet fulfilling. one know's that when day is over, you did put in a full day's work.
always busy
Minpunten
never enough time in a day
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Dollar Tree. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag