Reviews voor Cashier/Stocker bij Dollar Tree

939 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 11.459 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Staying busy
Stocker/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Vernon, OH21 juli 2018
Unloading trucks, stocking, cleaning, creating displays for feature items, running register and assisting customers was a normal day for me. I enjoyed working there! I have to say it has changed for the worse since I was employed there.
Pluspunten
Management tried to accommodate employees with changes in schedule, etc.
Minpunten
No benefits, low pay, minimal hours, short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
It all depends on the management
Cashier, stocker, put backs (voormalige medewerker) –  Newport News, VA20 juli 2018
My experiences in two different stores. One was great, calm, good management, and the other one was unstable, not so good management. It depends on how you work, who they like, or who they trust, they would get the hours. The pay isn't good at all! At first I just love to work there one of my favorite stores. But when the shift manager don't like you because don't know why, they treat you different from others. Couldn't work for that little pay and unprofessional behavior.
Pluspunten
See what the store carries
Pay isn't good
Bedrijfscultuur
Dollar tree was a great job I loved it so much I got along with the employees.
Cashier/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Twentynine Palms, CA19 juli 2018
Dollar tree kept me going, even when I had bad days at home I wanted to work to keep my mind off things, I enjoyed everyday since I been there. The people I worked with were amamzing and the manager was great to me.
Breaks
10 minutes break
Underpaid
Stocker/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Fitzgerald, GA18 juli 2018
You can't make a living working there, they won't give hours or give you more than minimum wage. The people the manager hires, are not working material. They are rude, and not friendly
The manager
Minpunten
short breaks, bad crew members
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Tx- Cashier and Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Baytown, TX16 juli 2018
A typical work day can start off stressful but it usually slow down close to closing time. The skills that I learned from this job was working with a cash register and learning that all cash register are not the same. Management at the Dollar Tree I was located at was good. The manager I had did a lot even though she didn't need to. the hardest part of my job is my manager doesn't communicate with about changes going in the work space. I can honestly say I enjoy the customers I met and help.
Friendly and Helpful Staff
Short Breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
fun , relaxed but fast paced envoironment and work area
Cashier/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Downey, CA16 juli 2018
Relaxed and flexible work place fast paced , good co-workers and fun . Productive keeps you on your feet all day you meet new people make new friends
Breaks
Nons
Not a fun place to work
Cashier/stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Aurora, IL16 juli 2018
Dollar tree was my first job experience and I really didn't like the environment, we did a lot to do but the salary was not worth it. I was a cashier but I did stocking, cleaning bathrooms etc.
Dollar Tree
Cashier/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Blue Island, IL11 juli 2018
When I worked there I wasn't trained. The manager told me to watch the worker and then threw me on a register. When I made mistakes I was penalized even though its the jobs fault for incorrect training. The pay isn't that good.
Bedrijfscultuur
everyone is very open and you have your own time
Cashier/Stocker (huidige medewerker) –  Flushing, NY11 juli 2018
a place you can enjoy when life its self is no fun at times. I work over night so you get to listen to music. there are no customers and the hours are good. the co workers are friendly and very talkative. you can almost call it home at times
Good first job
Cashier and Stocker (huidige medewerker) –  Peoria, AZ10 juli 2018
If you're looking for a first job or a way to get back into the workforce where money isn't a worry, I'd recommend it, but otherwise it likely won't support you. I recommend you have thick skin, too, because some customers can be brutal.
Pluspunten
Usually work to your schedule, paid sick time
Minpunten
Short breaks, bad customers, low hours
Great
Cashier/Stocking (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Wales, FL10 juli 2018
The environment was wonderful my manger was the best one although she was strict she was very understanding and concerned about her employees I would recommend anyone to work at the Dollar Tree locates in lake wales on Hwy 60 VICTORIA IS GREAT!
Great Stepping Stone
(NC) - Cashier/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC8 juli 2018
This was a great first job for me, who had never been exposed to the retail environment before.

One of the drawbacks is that most of the employees are older, making it a little hard to relate/communicate with them.

Another one would be the terrible starting pay, which is a whopping $7.25 an hour. Not something you can live off of, but within three months I received a raise to $8 an hour.

As a stocker, I got paid $9 something an hour, however the hours were very early. My manager was also very pressuring with how many boxes I got out, making me feel anxious and uncomfortable to get things finished, despite knowing I had another job on top of this one.

I would only suggest this job to those just starting out. Not for anyone looking for a longtime position, or something to live off of.
Great Starting Job
Poor Management, Poor Pay
Working at dollar tree.
Cashier/ Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX3 juli 2018
So the hours were good. But I did leave to relocate stores . The manager's we're very helpful. They chose easy steps for me to learn the shortly cashiering.
Fastpaced
stocker/cashier/unloading trailers (huidige medewerker) –  Colorado2 juli 2018
Overall, dollar tree employment is very easy if you keep to yourself and don't engage in gossip... I would have to also say that dollar tree needs to pay their employees a higher rate than minimum wage.
Constantly busy
Minpunten
Low pate rate, not enough hours, working by yourself sometimes
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced environment cashier with customer service skills a plus
Stocker and Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX1 juli 2018
.Cashier position was easy and fast paced busy till shift is over. Having customer service skills a positive thing to have in sales. Team members at my location worked together as a team to get this accomplished
Pluspunten
fast paced friendly team members
having to stand all day
Koo
cashier / stock (voormalige medewerker) –  Oceanside, CA1 juli 2018
Dollar Tree was a cool place to work they just didn't have enough hours and they didn't give any benefits it's for somebody like in college. The pay was not that great
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Rude employees. No communication. Great customer's..
Stocker/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  South Carolina30 juni 2018
Worst job I've ever had. Training was a 2 hour cartoon. Management was a joke. Never seen any business so unorganized and unprofessional, but they make money so I guess that's the only thing that matters.
Interesting merchandise
Minpunten
Low pay, poor management.
Good job.
Cashier/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Fairfield, CA29 juni 2018
Good place to work as a part time, being a cashier at dollar tree showed me a lot. Employees are amazing, enjoyed speaking to the customers, helping the customers when they needed help finding something.
lunch was 30 min.
breaks are a good time.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced working enviroment, good job during college years
Cashier/Stocker/Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Stroudsburg, PA25 juni 2018
Managment team was great and the work was fairly easy. The only con was the pay was not great. This is a great job for someone who is in college as you need to be 18 years old.
great starter
Cashier/Stocker/Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Luray, VA24 juni 2018
It's a great starter job or for people who aren't willing to work a whole lot of days. Great environment for the most part.Everyone is pretty accepting and I have made friends in parts to having this job.
Friendly co-workers
Minpunten
short breaks, short days, low pay
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Dollar Tree. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag