Reviews voor Cashier/Stocker bij Dollar Tree

1.023 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 12.459 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
N/a
Cashier/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Wauwatosa, WI 5322219 oktober 2018
Most was a cashier most of the time, when there wasn’t any customer around I would walk around stocking, cleaning up. Job was slow most of the time but okay.
My workplace
Cashier/Stock associate (huidige medewerker) –  Harlingen, TX18 oktober 2018
Working at dollar tree is a great start for your first job. I started as cashier, which was fun but I wanted to do more around the store so I became a stocker for the early morning. I love stocking up new merchandise and being able to keep up with my aisles, making sure everything is in it's rightful place. The hardest part is not being able to finish the task due to many customers needing assistance, which is fine cause I'm still working and moving around. Overall it's a fun experience at dollar tree.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and easy, not enough pay
Cashier/Floor/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Rochester, NY18 oktober 2018
I really enjoyed my time at dollar tree. For the most part, the days went by quickly as there was enough work to do, but not so much that it was overwhelming. My managers and coworkers, in general, were awesome, and most of the customers at my location were very pleasant. I would have probably stayed there longer if it weren't for how little you are paid, and lack of opportunity to change that.
Lack of leadership
Cashier/ Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Des Plaines, IL15 oktober 2018
It was a place where everyday we were short staffed. Plus the reason was because our manager would then take the left over hours from not scheduling anyone and would get bonuses for it.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Youre better off doing uber
Cashier/Stock Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Dora, FL12 oktober 2018
The store I worked at was new when I worked there, I started second week after opening with no experience as a cashier. I had retail experience before as I worked as a temp at a CVS store but never register. At first it was fun I liked the job enjoyed the people and I was working at least 12 hours a week. When the new manager took over she favored the speed of other cashiers so she gave them more hours. Her stockers suffered and the store didn't meet its income requirements so our hours were constantly cut to where some days she would have to run the store herself. Unpro
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Great Place
Cashier, Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  calera al9 oktober 2018
Its a great place to work. Friendly workers and meeting new customers daily was my favorite part of working there. Pay was good as well but didn't get many hours.
friendly, constant work
not enbough hours
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a productive work place and fun
Cashier/Stock (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA8 oktober 2018
I enjoyed providing customer service and interacting with different people. Good team to work with. During the holidays are the most challenging. Not only do you have to do your job doing your transactions. You have to pay attention to your surroundings because of people stealing.
weekly pay
pay rate
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Not Going Back
Cashier/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockaway, NJ6 oktober 2018
Dollar Tree is a fine place to shop, not to work. From October to December the job was fine, going in as early as 5am to stock was normal, but when the overnight shifts 10pm-3am followed by 5am-10am became the norm it no longer was a fine job. After the holidays I went from working 4-5 days a week to 1 shift every few weeks, not nearly enough to make a living off of.
Pluspunten
Decent CoWorkers, one 10 minutebreak per shift, 30 minute break per 6 hour shifts
Bad hours, unfair pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Easy job task
Recovery/ Stocking/ Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Starkville, MS5 oktober 2018
Normally, for me a typical at Dollar Tree includes greeting the customers, assisting them in any way I can. As an employee, I have to make sure the store remains clean. Working at Dollar Tree, I learn to help customers that speak another language find what they need. I enjoy speaking with older customers asking them how they are doing because you never know what someone is going through.
competitive with low pay
Cashier/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Greer, SC5 oktober 2018
Stressing about whether you're going to be able to get all your work done, if you didn't get it all done you would eventually get written up even if you had no control over it. I learned how to work in retail and the patience required for it. the hardest part of the job was when customers are yelling at you or giving you an attitude.
loved my Manager hated the Company
Cashier/Stock./Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Scottsdale, AZ2 oktober 2018
Dollar Tree could care less about their Customers or their employees which are two of the most important things in any Business. Long lines at cash registers and no overtime allowed by Corporate to help ease Customer frustration. This Company just does not care at all about it's Customers or Employees. I traveled two hours one way to work a four hour shift just to watch Customers standing in line because this Company wont allow the manager to have a bigger budget to pay more cashiers. How greedy and sad and thoughtless can you be.
Friends; Culture; Customers;
District Management; Regional Management;
Easy
Stocker/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Macon, GA26 september 2018
The job is super simple and if you aren't looking for a lot of responsibility it is perfect, but with that being said it doesn't pay all that great plus its bi-weekly pay.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Horrible boss
Cashier/ Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Universal City, TX26 september 2018
I enjoyed the actual job but however there was no professionalism and employees were mistreated. maybe I just had a bad experience but overall I did enjoy working for the company I just wouldn't recommend the location I was at,
Non-productive
Cashier/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC25 september 2018
I learned how to stock and be a good cashier. Too many days it’s only me working the cash register while the managers don’t do no work. Non-production only 2 or 3 works none of the managers.
Flexible with hours
Cashier/ Stocker (huidige medewerker) –  Lansing, MI25 september 2018
I love working at dollar tree you stay busy and get to meet new people daily, your constantly moving so day goes by fast, you are able to work at other dollar trees if hours are available.
Pluspunten
Short hours that work with your regular job
Short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
This was a great and fun place to work
Cashier/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Bozeman, MT24 september 2018
The typical day would be what you expect in a retail environment. Management was fantastic, the hours were simple 8 hour shifts. I learned that good management can make work more enjoyable. The job was easy and environment was relaxing.
minimum wage
Fun
Stocker and Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Siloam Springs, AR19 september 2018
It’s a relaxed environment. Work at your own pace. The only down fall is that other employees do not want to work their scheduled shift. stocking hours are pretty good.
Breaks
Not full time
Great starter job
Cashier/Stock (huidige medewerker) –  Brantford, ON19 september 2018
Management needs some improvement.
The other employees for the most part are fun and friendly, great to work with.
The clientele that comes into the store is wonderful as well.
no benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun work place
Cashier/ Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Forsyth, GA18 september 2018
i would have to say a typical day at work would be the holidays. We would be so during every holiday. As to putting out the merchandise, helping the customers find what their looking. I learned how to greet customers. I learned how to ring up a customer. i learned how to stock merchandise properly. There was great management. Overall i loved my job and what i did at my job.
Free lunches
ok place
Cashier/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Owings Mills, MD17 september 2018
it was a job I needed at the time to help pay bills that's it I was stocking cashier and remodling when she needed me I was pregnant at the time and when I went in labor I did go back
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Dollar Tree. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag