Reviews voor Cashier bij Dollar Tree

3.309 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 12.458 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
cool place to work
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Cypress, TX21 oktober 2018
it was a good place to work. really gets busy for the holidays so be prepared to be on your feet fast pace. all resgister are never open so be prepared to have long lines.
Great Place for a Part-Time Job
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Edmonds, WA20 oktober 2018
This is an amazing place to work if you're a college student, stay-at-home mom/day, or someone that just needs extra money. With a very flexible schedule, and great managers makes this an awesome day to work.
Great managers, great pay
Low hours, no benefits
Relaxed
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Denham Springs, LA19 oktober 2018
The work load isn't too bad. you must be able to multi-task, as you have to run a register as well as stock the shelves around you and directly in front of the registers.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
It was okay
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  OKC, OK18 oktober 2018
I had fun at qork. This is a great job for high school students but doesnt pay enough for living wage or those in college. All retail needs to pay their employees more.
The people
Low wage and benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
Great environment and great co-workers
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Mitchell, IN18 oktober 2018
At this job I was a cashier as well as a stock person. I loved my job at the Dollar Tree and was devastated when the hours were cut to almost nothing and I had to find another job.
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
You're nothing but a number to them.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  North Richland Hills, TX 7618218 oktober 2018
There's not really much to say: They want you to sell, but won't give you any direction, support, training or tools in order to do so, or help you succeed the way they want. If you're not within the store's manager little circle of friends, you're pretty much gone within a week, and won't hesitate about firing you right around Christmas. Grinch much? Yup. Avoid this company like an antibiotic-resistant, mutated, lab-grown-for-biological-warfare plague.
Pluspunten
It was a job and they paid you.
Minpunten
You've thrown to the wolves, no nurturing culture, managers are just there to collect a paycheck.
Fun place to work
Associate Cashier Dollar Tree (huidige medewerker) –  Hooksett, NH18 oktober 2018
Fast paced fun place to work. Great people to work with. I liked unloading the trucks and putting away the stock, it was hard work but fun. Being on register was fun too the customers were a lot of fun.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was very relaxed and easy going but the pay was minium wage with no benefits
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Cypress, TX16 oktober 2018
Dollar Tree was a very relaxed, easy going job . its an extra job to have on the side to bring extra money into the household . You cashiering as well as stocking at the same time while at work . the job was okay for tjs time being but as a single mother going on 27 its time to elevate and gain finicial stability
Pluspunten
Worked with my sons daycare schedule
Minpunten
No benefits for part-time, no overtime, minium wage pay
Bedrijfscultuur
The workers are fun to work with but sometimes they seem to be two-faced.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Marathon County, WI16 oktober 2018
I would not recommend working at Dollar Tree, they don't pay enough to live on. I have been thete for 6 years and i still dont make enough money to be able t afford what i need for my familly. I dont to live but just getting by, id like to be able to afford more for my family as far as needs not wants.
Fun place to work
Minpunten
People lie an the manager takes away peoples hours
Great Work Place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Amherst, MA16 oktober 2018
Working for Dollar Tree was very laid back and I always walked in to the store with a smile and a greeting. I am hoping that others will begin to do the same and make the customers feel welcome. I love working with customers and seeing their happy faces leave the store.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Payson, AZ15 oktober 2018
They trained me well. They were understanding when it came to my health at first. It wasn't too fast-paced. The customers were usually friendly. The managers were nice and very helpful.
Bedrijfscultuur
dont work at dollar tree
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN15 oktober 2018
dont work at dollar tree .... management isn't good , they say that they will be flexible with the schedule and they don't at all and you have another job
Bedrijfscultuur
I really like working there , it’s a very professional place of work and helps me learn different things about my job .
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA15 oktober 2018
Always have a flexible schedule and always be on time , and if you are going to apply here be committed to the job . Store manager is very helpful and helps others if they have other jobs or school.
Pluspunten
Great job and work place
Not enough hours
Nice place to work
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Muskegon, MI15 oktober 2018
Nice place to work. Wish there were more hours because 10-15 hours a week (average) is VERY hard to try to live on. Mgmt was good, work was fun, and customers were awesome.
Good placie to work
Dollar Tree Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Delran, NJ14 oktober 2018
Good place to work good people and lots of helping hands. Manager is very fair in wether you are sick hurt or have a family emergency issue he is very understanding and the place is in top shape
50% discount
Heavy liftting back breaking
it was ok
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Tallahassee, FL13 oktober 2018
A typical day at dollar tree was a regular day at work. The management wasn't bad. I didn't see anything that stood out to me about management that I think would need to be known.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Bad
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX13 oktober 2018
My experience was bad but management was moving around and everything sucked no hours no steady schedule the managers had favorites and would give them all of the hours
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a great place to work.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL12 oktober 2018
I had some great and not so great people that I worked for and with. This is in no way a review on them personally just the company itself. Dollar tree gives very few hours and the minimum required pay, while expecting you to do way more than what is required for your position in the company. They do not hire full time positions except for managers. The largest amount of hours for a week you can expect is 20, but you'll probably average around 10 - 12. The only way to pick up more hours is to call other stores and ask if they need help. If it doesn't interfere with your current schedule and it doesn't take you over the allotted hours for part time then you are allowed to travel to a different store to pick up your 4 - 6 hour shift. You get short shifts, which means you work the same amount of days as a full time job. Having it set up that ways makes it difficult to find another job to work alongside especially with the ever changing schedule. I would not recommend Dollar Tree!
Its fun fast paste
Dollar Tree Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Bronx, NY11 oktober 2018
Cool work of place and kind people working there somtimes there hours bt then it's not.you work on ur day off. Then when its work they dont need you its a typical day there
Free lunch
Short breaks
Friendly people.
Dollar Tree Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Seagoville, TX11 oktober 2018
Very fast pace job. Customers are always friendly. You go in to work in a bad mood you leave smiling. With a feeling of confidence. The job is also fun and rewarding
Wonderful inviorment
Not able to get 40 hours
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Dollar Tree. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag