Reviews voor Customer Service Associate / Cashier bij Dollar Tree

922 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 13.062 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
I enjoyed working there
Customer Service, Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Farmville, NC10 december 2018
A good company to work for when the hours are available. I started out working at least 20 hours and due to the season and other employees my hours were cut to one day a week.
nice environment
not enough employee hours
fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Barrie, ON30 november 2018
a typical day at work for me was usually started after my college for the day
some of the management wasn't the best so it wasn't always organized or scheduled well
made good friends
management sucked
2,0
Easy going slow paced
Cashier,Stocker, Recovery and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakewood, CA29 november 2018
It was difficult working with managers who take advantage of there authority and try to make other feel less about the,selves because of there job position.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I love working there. Great experience
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Worth, TX29 november 2018
I love working at Dollar Tree. It’s a flexible job, and I work with some amazing managers and employees. I also love to interact with the customers, so that they feel comfortable to come back and shop with us.
It's ok.
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Henderson, NC28 november 2018
Dollar tree is a fun work place. You meeting new people. Helping other people. I enjoy it. It's just the hours I can't work 2days out of a week an getting paid every 2weeks. That's not good.
Breakd
Friendly place
Work as in any other.
Cashier/Stocker/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Norfolk, VA28 november 2018
I find it to be a job as any other. There are people who work with you as friends and as workers. If you need to work and be paid then this would be a good place to start. I do not dislike it but as in any other line of work there are some flaws that occur.
Minpunten
Fixed pay. Management and distrubtion of work hours CAN be... Difficult.
productive.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC27 november 2018
i learned that working for a company as efficient as dollar tree made me want to be a better worker. That everyone has a job to get done and in a timely manner.
breaks.
no benefits
great place
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Spencer, IA27 november 2018
great place to work friendly co workers and fast pace there new items coming in all the time and cashing people out got you to know them one on one more personally
friendly envirorment
shift leads
Slow
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Reno, NV27 november 2018
Not much work
Slow days and not many customers
A lot of cleaning and checking stocks
When people aren't in you're cleaning isles, and restocking the shelves
Slow work
Minpunten
Short breaks and almost no hours
Enjoyable friendly place
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgeport, CT27 november 2018
Lots of smiles always meeting customers needs if was asked should someone work there i will recomend them to do so i enjoyed being here at dollar tree was ver unfortunate that i had to leave
Bedrijfscultuur
Good paced work, good managers, good coworkers, decent pay, but low hours weekly.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Maquoketa, IA18 november 2018
I was a cashier. I also swept, mopped, vacuumed, stocked, and organized. I loved this job. I started off with at least 20 hours a week, but they started to lower my hours and I ended with 5 hours every two weeks, then i had to relocate, so was unable to continue working there. I would definitely go back if I was promised a minimum of 20 hours a week.
Pluspunten
Good atmosphere, good managers, good coworkers, and decent pay.
Minpunten
Break every 4 hours, and low amount of hours offered after a while.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Didnt get enough hours
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Stone Mountain, GA17 november 2018
It wasnt bad. I did some stuff I wasnt supposed to do in my job position to help others. The people were nice and friendly. The manager was a good man he was very friendly. They changed my schedule without informing me me a few times and i needed the money. I had no idea they had switched my days when im off work.
Good management
Minpunten
Changed my hours without informing. Low pay.
Bedrijfscultuur
laid back and busy place of busniess
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Lumberton, NJ17 november 2018
The store was a great place to go shop with everything being a dollor . They sold a great amount of different items from food to bathing and health products .
laid back
strict dress code
Awesome job!
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Niles, MI17 november 2018
The managers were kind! :) Everyone was friendly. I was always treated nicely whenever I went in! And very awesome customer service skills from all of the cashiers/managers, etc.
Awesome enviornment
Lack of hours
Very relaxing
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Jonesboro, AR17 november 2018
I got this job when I was still in high school at the moment I didn't have a job until my uncle had set me up with this and I just went to school and went to work here as a part time position
Fun workplace
Cashier | Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Visalia, CA15 november 2018
Depending on your co workers it can be a fun place to work at. Must have great customer service skills. Good at cashier. Be able to work in a fast pace environment
Fast pace and fun
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Universal City, TX13 november 2018
I loved it very much I loved my customers I worked hard I wasn’t afraid to work I got along with the employees I was fast and efficient I stocked I cleaned
My customers
Minpunten
My feet would hurt but it was fine
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a good place to work for a part time job.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Minneapolis, MN12 november 2018
During my time there I learned how to communicate with outside cultures, which tested my patience but I prevailed. I also added a positive attitude to other employees.
Low pay
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Hampton, VA12 november 2018
Coworkers were trash
The management was pretty good on things , except for when you wanted to move up in the store. The crew were slow and lacked professional service, their overall performance being that they worked there for so long was a negative 10 . I would recommend the job if you don’t have anyone or anything to support . The pay isn’t that good , you have to work your butt off to get a decent check and you can’t get over 40 hours soooo yea
Accommodating schedule
Low pay, awful coworkers
N/a
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA8 november 2018
This store helped me in working and opening a new location .showed me how to do inventory and work with customers guiding them to new parts of the store.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Dollar Tree. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag