Reviews voor Customer Service Associate / Cashier bij Dollar Tree

751 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 11.149 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Relaxing fast paced
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Sherman, TX18 juni 2018
This is a job for people to get up on there feet and get some money. I liked it for the time of being there got along with every coworker there and it went well.
Long nights
Bedrijfscultuur
bad
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Boerne, TX17 juni 2018
I didn't get paid enough to work the hours they wanted me to work. Also I didn't see a difference in my pay check when it came to the holidays. My manger was a child at most
Friendly work enviroment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Bay City, MI15 juni 2018
Dollar Tree was an enjoyable place to work there was also always a lot to do to stay busy. Customers and management were friendly. I enjoyed working there but there was not a lot of hours to work or room for advancement in the company.
Bedrijfscultuur
Some workers you love to work with and the others is everyone for them self
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Brooklawn, NJ14 juni 2018
I recommend young people to work there. Like students this job is good for them not for a person that wants to move up in this field. For myself it was a wonderful place i got to meet some beautiful co-workers and we still friends til this day.
Enjoyable
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Boise, ID11 juni 2018
The environment and co workers were pleasant. The job itself was not stressful and the customers were great. The only time it was stressful was when shipment day arrived.
Relaxed environment
Minpunten
Hundreds of products, store would become messy very quickly
Nice work place
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Cumberland, MD11 juni 2018
A typical day at work was fun, i learned a lot of different things when i worked there , management there was well staffed they did things right, The work place couldnt have been better
Dollar tree
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Paul, MN11 juni 2018
I loved my job , I just didnt have a reliable baby sitter at the time thats all , I enjoyed working tbere I just didnt have anyone to watch my kids while I went to work
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a pleasant place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Hemet, CA4 juni 2018
Overall great place to work not too stressful great with availability, Nice employees and Pleasant work environment just not enough hours to go around to support a family.
Great work environment
Not enough hours
Stressful work envirnment
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Rantoul, IL3 juni 2018
I do not like this job, the hours are really bad, you won't have the opportunity to get full time. I do not like Dollar Tree. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone that has bills.
Bedrijfscultuur
I had a lot of fun and enjoyed working with my team.
Cashier / Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Encinitas, CA3 juni 2018
Good pay fair breaks enjoyed working and growing in a positive work environment. Managers were very sweet and I loved every day working there. Awesome.!
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Merced, CA2 juni 2018
I really enjoyed working here. The management and co-workers are great and knowledgeable. They are flexible with hours and understanding. I would recommend anyone to work here.
Flexible hours
Easy place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Moses Lake, WA1 juni 2018
Most of the time customers were regulars besides on holidays and days people receive their benefits. There is no outstanding expectations demanded of the workers, you get breaks on time and they are dependable, you are not asked to perform tasks that you are unable to do. manager and coworkers are understanding and work with a change in schedule.
Pluspunten
Breaks on time and not to physically demanding.
Minpunten
Short breaks and when it gets busy there is sometimes not enough workers.
Fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Ithaca, NY1 juni 2018
the dollar store was amazing the workers were great and there was always something to do like décor for the holidays or just stocking after closing I wish this place was still in business
discounts
no breaks
My opinion
Cashier/ Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Lighthouse Point, FL30 mei 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers. It’s only a 5 hour shift and they want you to do 8 hours of work in the 5 hour shift plus take care of customers checking out. But, overall it’s good for a first time job or a job to have a little money though not enough if you have a family to take care.
Minpunten
Not enough hours or pay. My hours were given to someone else and that’s not right!!
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast Paced, and tedious, need to be patient and understanding of all employees and customers
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Hemet, CA29 mei 2018
Overall, Dollar tree is a fun a friendly environment if only the team workers are friendly and are not bias towards other employees, and customers. I would have to say though If i see lack of workmanship from an employee I would recommend reporting them to a higher boss because their lack of work ethic effects the company and the overall environment of the store and business sales. Because people shop with their eyes and if a messy store is intaked customers won't be pleased, therefore low sales and less customers.
Customer
Minpunten
Racist employees and customers. White Supremacy vs. other ethnic groups.
Poor management
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, OH27 mei 2018
Dollar Tree makes a decent temporary part time job. Management could be better. The management doesn't handle complaints from employees well at all. The software and technology of their registers could be more advanced.
Flexible hours
Poor management
Okay job
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA25 mei 2018
The job is a great job if you’re trying to supplement your income. The management is also great. The shift go bad quickly because you are serving customers or stocking shelves. The pay is not that good but for the amount of work you do it’s OK
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice place to work. Lots of items to choose.
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Presque Isle, ME23 mei 2018
The Dollar Tree has great items for a $1. I lilked waiting on the customers. They had great managers.

Keep busy filling the coolers and keeping the shelves stocked.

The management is really good and hardworking.
Pluspunten
Great to help out with the helium baloons. .
Minpunten
Cashiers should be allowed to straighten around the store.
trash
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Winterville, NC22 mei 2018
trash place to work. nobody cares about anything, management shows favoritism and they don't care about if anything is wrong with you or if anything personal is going on in your life. they talk about they business out loud in front of everyone.
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Hamburg, NY21 mei 2018
I enjoyed working for dollar tree and had nice co-workers and managers to work with. I learned how to operate the cash register, build displays, and how to assist customers with returns. The workplace culture is diverse and unique. The hardest part of the job is performing at a quick pace and being able to satisfy all customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people every day.
Merchandising product
Minpunten
Encountering mean people at times.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Dollar Tree. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag