Reviews voor Customer Service Associate / Cashier bij Dollar Tree

822 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 12.116 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Family friendly with environment with low pay rate
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Greenwood, SC18 september 2018
I have nothing but nice things to say about my managers and my Co workers at dollar tree, but a lot of the corporate polices need to be changed. I have been with the company for almost a year now, and I am a reliable employ that comes in often to cover shifts, yet I still make minimum wage. I love the people I work for, I just don't like the corporate office
Great Co workers and management
Low pay
It is an okay job
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Lubbock, TX18 september 2018
This job as a cashier you only get paid 7.35$ an hour! It's not an ideal job if you have bills to pay! It's good for a second job if you have a primary job..
exploitative, unorganized, hostile
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY16 september 2018
I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy to land a job at dollar tree. First of all management is so uninvolved and unorganized. The atmosphere is chaotic and there were never enough workers in the store to help ring when lines became enormously long. people would call out or just never show up sometimes and management DID NOTHING to enforce or change that. sometimes I was forced to stay an extra 5 hours there bc someone did not show up for their shift. there was even times I was denied breaks and meals simply because "there was no one else".
Flexibility
Minpunten
no breaks, rudeness, exploitation, little to no breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Poor management, lack of consistent hours for part time
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Shirley, NY16 september 2018
The management allowed boxes to often be in the aisles because a lack of good management allowed the back room to become too full and too messy for them to go there. On top of the hours were sometimes 1 shift a week, sometimes 6, very inconsistent regardless of talking to management about it
Everything's $1 so no need to memorize prices
Overworked, usually understaffed
Bedrijfscultuur
Love what your doing, come with a happy face, make sure your not being short or over on the till, be respectful, don't argue, be nice to customers, th
Cashier/Cust Svc. Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Tamarac, FL15 september 2018
The dollar tree experience is great because it has taught me so much as a manger and I have developed in a customer service representative. We offer a large selection and I feel I know my way around the store. I was the up front assistant manager and now I am the freight manager learning alot
Fast paced and flexible
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Hagerstown, MD12 september 2018
Management was very good, I had flexible hours and worked around illnesses. I mostly worked behind register or cleaned the store and only left because of severe illness and disability
Flexible hours
Minpunten
Only part time work, no health benefits
Hours
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Coldwater, MI12 september 2018
They make promises about hours and working with and then failed to do so ,change schedule without informing me.and then fired me because I didn't so up. Total lack of management.
The job
Not a job you want!
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Reading, PA11 september 2018
Dollar Tree is fairly not a good job, it’s not a good job for someone who is 18 or older because the pay is horrible. I think you should be making around 9.00$ to be able to call yourself a good job.
Short Break, and Poor Pay
I enjoyed the customers
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA11 september 2018
A typical day isn't so bad unless your the only cashier and it gets busy. When that happens it's hard for you to get your breaks and then the customers complain and it ruined a lot of my days.
It was close to my home
Not enough money
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
positive summary
cashier/ customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Lexington, KY6 september 2018
positive management and staff, nice working conditions; standing for long periods of time; availability of additional shifts at other stores. fun enviroment
positive management and staff
insufficient compension
Dollar tree
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Oak Ridge, TN4 september 2018
This is one of the best place to work. I don't have anything to complain about. Love all the staff there and management they are great. You can always find help when needed.
COol place
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Clyde, NC3 september 2018
It was extra work with Christmas holiday so close and was easy to work with school schedules and with all the kiddos letting out for the holiday and new years around the corner
fun and productive
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Frisco, TX1 september 2018
It was a productive fun place to work. The dollar store I worked at had good managers, and my co-workers were all friendly. The schedule was flexable.
paid 10 minute breaks
Very Friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Princeton, IN30 augustus 2018
This work place is very friendly. The staff is very welcoming and very helpful. I loved working with the people that worked there. The work enviroment was great.
Bedrijfscultuur
Example of getting a first job
Cashier/Stocker/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX27 augustus 2018
When I fist started Working at dollar tree it was a lot Simpler than I thought it would be. Once you get used to it sometimes the hours just go by fast. It is a nice first job experience.
Productive and convinient
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM23 augustus 2018
Anything you need all at one stop at a low price. Very convinient for all customers for last minute shopping, great for party favors and decorations for all events! Got nice home Decors in designs you could never think they have out made!' Love it. Their very friendly!'
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall was a great experience and I really enjoyed working it
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, OH22 augustus 2018
I really enjoy working there great experience customers were great I love the customers I love my co-workers attitudes everyone help each other the management with pretty great they worth with you they supported you it was a fun environment to work around great holiday
Work was great
Minpunten
Didn't have enough cash to you is when it was busy
Bedrijfscultuur
I am happy overall with my job as cashier at the Dollar Tree
Cashier and great customer service (huidige medewerker) –  Rochester Hills, MI21 augustus 2018
I have a few other responsibilities at the Dollar Tree, such as stocking small items near cash area and reading glasses, sunglasses, etc. I also try to straighten the aisles and stay busy the entire time I am scheduled to work.
Breaks and lunches when working 8 hours
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Very Fast
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Iowa City, IA20 augustus 2018
There are about one or two cashiers counting you while there are a lot of customers. Some days are busy and some are not. Sometimes the managers are not there when you need them.
Horrible
Cashier Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Rosa, CA18 augustus 2018
I'm an ex employee and quite a few of my assistant managers were horrible to both the employees and the customers. I had so many complaints about one specific assistant manager. I brought it up to the "Big Manager" and he just brushed it off.

They don't care about your health or anything when you are sick!
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Dollar Tree. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag