EASTPAK

EASTPAK Employee Reviews

4,0
Everyone there is easy to get along with, managers and team leaders are great, they help with anything, share the easy work around and try not to over work everyone. The environment is awesome all round, everyone is like family. Best job I have ever had so far. Thumbs up.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Short break
4,0
je n'ai pas envie de parler de mon avis concernant mon expérience chez eastpak
Pros
Bonne équipe, bon collaborateur
Cons
Primes insuffisance pas assez de reconnaissance
5,0
The work environment as a whole is what I enjoyed the most. Everyone was friendly and welcomed me with open arms. The work was at times challenging but as well made it that much more fulfilling at the end of the day. All in all, was a phenomenal experience, I would definitely consider returning sometime in the future.
4,0
I thought it was okay, we did alot more work than we got paid for. Was a great job for getting me through my later years of high school and first year of uni.
2,0
Ambiente di lavoro stabile e giovanile con orari flessibili ma con poco stabilità contrattuale
Pros
lavoro
Cons
contratto
4,0
A typical day at work arriving 20 minutes before start to get myself organised and clocked in.I learned how to be a team player and gave any position a go.I got on well with my co-workers and management team. The hardest part of the job was getting back into the workforce after 15 years of being home executive, once I got over that obstacle I gave any position a go.
Pros
Double and triple time for statuary holidays
4,0
If it had not been sold and operations moved to the Mid-West I would most likely still be there.