EMW Reviews

Alle 14 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to start your work career!
Warehouse Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO1 november 2018
Family owned company with the family feel atmosphere! Definitely a great place to work and start your career! Busy days accommodate for fast paced schedule!
Great Company
Pipefitter (voormalige medewerker) –  Bagrām24 september 2018
Good company to work for. Great employee's, and management. Great potential to grow with the company, and good benefits. Great medical and vacation package
Great job
Auto Mechanic Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Ontario, WI23 augustus 2018
I repair, restore & sell cars & trucks. I have done this for nearly 20 years. I do this from home for myself and other customers. I like the work but there isn't enough business and the work environment isn't always great. I would consider doing this full time at a better location.
I live on location
Not enough hrs
Emw
Electrician (voormalige medewerker) –  Bagrām27 juli 2017
-Typical day at work is basically a regular day working as a commercial electrician, management is good when it comes to how they treat you and how they let you work.
- i learned alot and had a great team to work with
-Managment was pretty good don't have many complains besides the working hours.
-hardest part about the job was the long working hours and working 6 days a week.
Income
Working Hours
EMW was great, but....
Help Desk Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Portsmouth, VA27 juli 2017
This honestly was an okay company to work for. It was the type of place where you get comfortable and complacent and you just do the job day in and day out but you're kinda just stuck at that spot because unfortunately there is a little favoritism, but I don't believe it's done maliciously. I think as a newbie its hard to break in the "circle." I will say the ladies I did work for were very empathetic to my personal issues.
Health, Dental, Personal Space, Leniency
Minpunten
Pay isn't that great for the job and job stress required.
Bedrijfscultuur
good
Journeyman Electrician (huidige medewerker) –  Yorkton, SK14 januari 2017
good place to work enjoy the people and the scope of work fast paced no messing around safe environment goal oriented word word word
A good working environment
Machinist (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX24 juli 2015
For the most part of a typical day for me at EMW I would be given a job that is either due soon or past due. If the machine needs to be set up for the job I would perfume a set up, or set up check. Review my tool list and read the program. After checking the offsets run the part.
The only hard part about my job sometimes is set-ups and bad programing. I get along with all my co-workers and the most enjoyable part of my job is when parts come off my VTL looking good and are accurate.
Bedrijfscultuur
Hard working at times fun place
Consultant Lecturer IT Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Milton Keynes, ENG2 augustus 2014
A typical day would entail supporting the helpdesk preparing for upcoming training sessions. Reviewing intranet web sites created by myself. Working on current projects scheduled to be implemented. My co workers are hard working members of staff. The management are at times aloof and introspective.

The hardest part of the job is sometimes trying to manage the expectations of management of what can be achieved. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a solution to its completion and getting commendation from co workers for a job well done.
Free breakfast every Friday
Minpunten
Long hours and sometimes inflexibility
Technology Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Dubai Free Zone, DU13 december 2013
7 years of communication and networking experience who provides top-notch service, sets high standards, and exceeds expectations.
2,0
Terrible on-site management
Lead Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Bagram Afghanistan4 november 2013
The hours for the job were typical for overseas work but management made you hate what you were doing everyday you were there.
Pay
Everything about this company
What you learned
Operations Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Albany, CA27 augustus 2013
How to manage several different projects. How to source and make sales. How to communicate effectively with customers, employees, and clients.
3,0
N/A
Computer/ Network Support Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Washington, DC13 augustus 2013
Company was ok. I worked at the customer site and it was not a good place to work.
optimistic
General Counsel (voormalige medewerker) –  Herndon, VA20 mei 2013
small company with interesting opportunities- lots of chances to work on international matters
small tight group
poor office
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij EMW. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag