Epsilon Reviews

shared gym
outdoor events
long commute
buildings are not connected
IT support for macs poor
understaffed facilities support
printer support poor
atmosphere is pleasant
facilities support poor
Bedrijfscultuur
Big company, interesting work, good people
Sr. Database Developer (voormalige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA11 juli 2017
I liked the accounts I was working on, it was travel companies which products I liked and was glad to help with marketing them. Also I appreciated the team I was working with, we are still friends. Unfortunately the development was moved to India and a lot of developer positions were eliminated.
Pluspunten
Salary, flexibility, work ethics.
Outsource of work.
Stressful environment
Collection Manager / Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Montebello, CA7 juli 2017
This place had to many person issues with upper management
Job was not able to do without the manager getting on every ones case
no communication at all with employees
free lunches
no good benefits
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Job Summary
Production Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Bangalore, Karnataka29 juni 2017
Email campaigns using various targeting tools.
Coordinating Market plans and strategies. Curating content strands and editing pieces of content to ensure quality and relevancy. Create and Email newsletter to list of contacts. Evaluating Marketing Campaign. Maintaining and updating customer databases. Monitoring ongoing campaign send, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
Free Dinner, Good Salary, Excellent Office Space
Poor Management, Night Shift, Worst Job/life balance
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun workplace , yet sometimes very hectic
Production Support Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Bangalore, Karnataka27 juni 2017
I as a Production Support Analyst ensures that the campaign flow of various clients in US and UK goes smoothly, any issue occuring in the platform is solved by our team.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good company to start with
Lead Operations (huidige medewerker) –  Bangalore, Karnataka27 juni 2017
But still needs focus on better management and handling of employees. Need to provide more opportunities to the employees to rotate between projects and give more exposure
Great place to work.
Account Executive - Sales/Marketing (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA25 juni 2017
Epsilon is a great place to work. They offer great benefits in a casual yet productive environment. There are many divisions within the company; therefore, it poses quite a challenge to rate the overall management staff. As for my division, management can improve on their training efforts but overall they are an enjoyable group of individuals to work with. The hardest part of the job is knowing when to turn it off. One can get pretty involved in serving clients and work extensive hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a diverse and very talented group of people.
Pluspunten
Free lunch Fridays! Great group of professionals.
Minpunten
Lack of consistency in training new employees.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Best in work and life balance
Sr. Database Developer (huidige medewerker) –  Blue Ash, OH21 juni 2017
Work and life balance.
Opportunity to work with excellent people.
Flexible working hours.
Opportunity to learn new thing while on project.
Offshoring taking jobs away.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun atmosphere and great training
Data Analyst & Programmer (huidige medewerker) –  West Chicago, IL12 juni 2017
Management encourages and supports cross training in departments to help when people are out or busy as well as if they have an interest in transferring. It's laid back and they have teams to give back to community as well as employees.
Bedrijfscultuur
A typical days to work at Epsilon
Data Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Bangalore, Karnataka5 juni 2017
NO proper work,
NO work life balance,

I will not recommend this company to anyone.

High politics in this company, no proper projects, all night shifts job
fun, productive workplace
Dealer Services Specialist - Contract (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA11 mei 2017
They care about their employees whether full-time salaried position or contracted employees. Everyone has access to all of the perks of working at this company, and they care about everyone.
Pluspunten
lots of snacks, kind and caring coworkers
Desk, cubicle job
Bedrijfscultuur
Great benefits - poor senior management
Art Director Principal (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA10 mei 2017
A typical day at the office is pretty fun, I work with a fun group. The Atlanta office has a lot of good people. Senior management isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Some of the work is really challenging and good.
Great benefits
poor management
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good environment with great co-workers
Lead Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX9 mei 2017
Fast paced environment and provided challenging opportunites. Management does an employee survey every and is the only company I have worked for that took that information seriously and addressed employees issue
great environment, work remotely 2 days a week
Minpunten
Whenever clients leave, there always seem to be a lot of lay offs
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good People. I really enjoyed working there.
Lead Database Developer (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX9 mei 2017
It was a great place to work for many years. No regrets. However, given the shift to off-shore employees, job security for experienced techs has suffered.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
An average company with very less work in Outdated technology
Senior Developer (huidige medewerker) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2 mei 2017
1. you will be fully occupied only for few days in a month
2. Technology is outdated
3. product is stable, so no development work available. only kind of production monitoring and on call support.
4. there is no scope for career growth
5. salary is revised every year w.e.f january month. but those who join after january will get pro-rated hike. They give average hikes.
6. US counter part looks at you like rivals. Because their job is at risk, company started removing people from US office to save cost.
7. No knowledge transfer or information sharing. People hold information to create dependency.
good office interiors
Minpunten
amount of work, quality of work, job stability
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Environnement de travail relativement agréable avec la quasi totalité de l'équipe ainsi qu'avec les transporteurs
Cariste (voormalige medewerker) –  Bussigny sur Lausanne (Suisse)28 april 2017
Bonne ambiance génerale dans l'entreprise.
L'un des aspect le plus difficile de cet emploi est qu'il falait tenir les delais de livraison car produits avec des dates de validités.
Bedrijfscultuur
This place is good if you are looking for 'average'
Business System Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Lafayette, CO25 april 2017
Overall a good place to work, average benefits, really nice people as coworkers. The company puts a lot of effort towards employee relations and taking a progressive attitude with dress code, work from home, etc. However on a personal level many of my managers were not very capable of managing people, or overburdened with too much to do, and it had a negative impact on my career growth. I succeeded despite my managers, not because of them. I went through 8 changes in my direct manager over 11 years. Each time I got a new manager, I had to start from scratch to prove myself as a valuable team member, making it almost impossible to get advancement or promotion because of lack of continuity. Job responsibilities had me functionally siloed from my team. Management didn't encourage collaboration or mentoring among team members. Instead they set up and rewarded a competitive culture where only 'the best' were recognized. The company recently changed to 'unlimited' time off but really hard to get management approval for days off because of short staffing. I met and worked with some wonderful people, overall a pleasant environment; just not much room for change or career growth.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Great place
Administrative Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Wilton, CT21 april 2017
So happy to work here. Too bad it's just a temporary assignment. I would love to be hired permanently. But for now it's a great place to work. Great boss and good pay.
Ok
Software Engineer Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA20 april 2017
It's a nice company located in burlington, people are nice. Manager is nice and willingto help me during my intern there. The workload is nice and the benefit is cool
Bedrijfscultuur
A bit old-school, at this point
Technical Account Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Westminster, CO17 april 2017
At Epsilon, you can expect to find niches of good culture, but there is a cliquey vibe to different teams, and many middle-management members seem to lack drive and purpose. Ultimately, this fits the stereotypes of a heavily-corporate job very snugly. Compensation is generally considered to be better than competitors, but this has not held true for me.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren