Epsilon Reviews

Alle 242 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and Fun Place.
Interactive Developer Sr. (huidige medewerker) –  Middlesex County, MA14 april 2018
Always great to work with my fellow teammates at Epsilon. This company made me grow in both professional and at a personal level. The hardest part of the job is dealing with multiple clients at the same time and putting out fires whenever necessary. This also makes it the most enjoyable part of the job since you get to challenge yourself.
Comfortable workplace environment
Long hours, frequent layoffs
Do NOT Apply to This Place
Data Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA8 april 2018
This is the worst job. There is no cost of living pay & the salaries are too low. Management is a mess and tries to micromanage without having any idea of what is really going on. There is no room for advancement. They lie about jobs descriptions and the titles associated with them. Everything is considered a rush and of utmost importance. We are not saving lives! We are sending junk mail and email.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Provides data driven marketing strategy to commercial organizations
Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA6 april 2018
Well established company with lots of experience in data-driven marketing. One is always learning in an agency environment, gaining exposure to the strategies used across multiple companies.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people to work with
Sr Digital Production Manager (huidige medewerker) –  First West Chicago, now Itasca6 april 2018
Epsilon was Aspen Marketing when I was hired in 2004. We had free lunches on Fridays and wonderful teamwork. My role had me working with multiple teams and I enjoyed the variety and the people I worked with.
Epsilon acquired Aspen about 6 years ago. We have pretty decent benefits, offices around the world, and opportunities to work with a wide variety of people and clients.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
great creative and fun culure
Associate Creative Director (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA3 april 2018
Epsilon was great company to work for. Management was fair and treating lower staff with respect. Downtown San Francisco was vibrant city to work and play in,
Pluspunten
Free lunches and staff outings to things baseball games
Minpunten
commuting times could be long
favorable work environment
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Weaverville, NC19 maart 2018
It was a pleasure to work with this group of professionals.
Clean work environment. Plenty of mentally stimulating work. The training was intense. The support staff was great.
Pluspunten
nice office, great pay, great group to work with
Minpunten
contract work, ends too soon
This is Your "Dream Come True" Job
Data Entry Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  La Jolla, CA18 maart 2018
They absolutely spoil their employees: on the very first day, they gave us a free lunch, free calendars, a free mug and a free thermos. They trust you to take your own breaks whenever you feel you need to. They have amazing break rooms with free food, but as you know, they trust you to not hog it all. And every other Friday, they serve free lunch! They also have "phone rooms" where you can make important calls during your break (I mean, how cool is that?) And they have a Mommy Room for their pregnant employees. They have events like games and raffles. And the people here are THE friendliest people you will EVER meet!
Pluspunten
Friendly employees, free food, fun events
Hardly any
Life at Epsilon
Intern, Data and Automotive Team (voormalige medewerker) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka17 maart 2018
It was very good as my team was very collaborative and helpful. They would help me whenever I was stuck solving a problem. However, they did not put me in the role I wanted, so that was upsetting.
Tranquilo Aires acondicionados alto voltaje
Si (voormalige medewerker) –  Querétaro qtr16 maart 2018
Aires acondicionados alto voltaje fontanería y pintura etc
Bedrijfscultuur
good company but no job security
Data Modeling Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  East Greenbush, New York10 maart 2018
Epsilon is a part of the larger organization, Alliance Data, which is a Fortune 500 company. They have been doing a lot of off-shoring job to India, which I was part of.
Pluspunten
flexible time off, good benefits package
Minpunten
uncertain future of local office
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Avoid
East Greenbush - Data Integration Analyst II (voormalige medewerker) –  East Greenbush, NY7 maart 2018
Typical corporation that treats its employees like disposable goods. Too busy shipping off jobs to India to care about what's going on in their offices. Management is a joke.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
It’s productive and good hours
Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Spartanburg, SC5 maart 2018
It’s a good workplace great management and people to work with same scheduled days great hours to work and benefits are good health insurance is great also you can work all the overtime you want
You get 3 breaks throughout the day
Minpunten
Rotating day and night shifts
Bon complément de travail
distributeur (huidige medewerker) –  route des jeunes 95 1227 carouge5 maart 2018
Ce travail est très éprouvant physiquement et est mal rémunéré, cependant nous avons le choix de commencer le travail l'heur qui nous avantage pour l'assemblage et pour la distribution.
Pluspunten
horaire de travail et liberté de travail très autonom
Minpunten
travail très phisique mais mal rémunéré
Bedrijfscultuur
Typical Buyout scenario management in home offices didn't integrate well
Creative (voormalige medewerker) –  IL1 maart 2018
Home office management didn't integrate with new offices well and put established business models in jeopardy by discounting the remote offices service offerings.
Free lunch on Fridays
Long hours and Weekends
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Great place to work.
Field Sales & Digital Marketing (huidige medewerker) –  Michigan/Ohio1 maart 2018
The ability to structure your own monthly schedule, which allowed me to have a great work family balance. Team commerodity and work environment that allow you to stay on the cutting edge of all aspects of marketing related to the automotive industry.
Pluspunten
Entertainment, Travel and Gas account.
Minpunten
Lack of promotion opportunity.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice atmosphere, great benefits and pay, not great security
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Auburn Hills, MI23 februari 2018
Work great at first, but projects grew fewer as company shifted away from events so became less exciting place to work. Did a lot of great events for clients that I enjoyed working for.
great office, benefits
job security
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, great team to work with
Senior Account Executive (huidige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA9 februari 2018
Typical day monitoring and reviewing files for matching layouts. Manage DTM for providers to upload their files for upcoming campaigns. Work on tickets from client with questions on groups. PTF enhancements providing samples for testing and validating. Creating excel reports for client review. Everyday is something new, always learning new ways to better our performance. Hardest part of job finding the time to complete everything I want to do. Most enjoyable part of the job was never a dull moment something always going on.
Pluspunten
Gym inside building, pretty building and landscaping
Minpunten
to much offshoring, always training people
productive and fun workplace
Senior Production Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX6 februari 2018
i enjoyed my time at epsilon. it was a fair, fun environment.
as long as you were doing your job, management stayed out of your hair. the only unfair thing was bonus distribution.
Pluspunten
free vendor lunches and perks
Minpunten
credit and bonus distribution was mainly recieved by management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
decline to comment
Account Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA1 februari 2018
pros - ability to work remotely, stock options, work to life balance can be easily managed, unlimited PTO

cons - not a lot of ability to advance, management can be removed from day to day,
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
Operations Support Analyst II (voormalige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA23 januari 2018
It's a good company with a strong culture and ability to promote from within and i don't have any more information to add. Its a company that is doing good things and doing well.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Epsilon. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag