Epsilon Reviews

Alle 242 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Quality Control Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Itasca, IL23 januari 2018
It was a contract to hire job, just wasn't something I enjoyed. The people made the environment not enjoyable. I was either busy or had nothing to do. Just not something that was for me.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work - respectful, friendly coworkers.
Contractor (voormalige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, OH23 januari 2018
I would give Epsilon a 10+. As soon as I started working at Epsilon I felt part of the team, even though I was a contract employee. As months went by they gave me more responsibility and I learned a tremendous amount in a short time. Everyone treated each other with respect. If I hadn't relocated to Columbus, I would have taken a permanent position with Epsilon.
Professional and friendly
I was a contractor - I had to relocate to Columbus
it's okay
Senior Account Director (huidige medewerker) –  Irving, TX19 januari 2018
It's a big company, so it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. Training is lacking so it's not unusual to find out too late that there are internal resources or SMEs who could have helped improve a project.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
paid well, worked hard
Senior Programmer (voormalige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA16 januari 2018
It all depends on your manager there, but being overworked seems a bit common place. I worked there years ago now, so I'm sure things have changed. The main reason I left was there was no path for advancement except manager which did not interest me. The programming and technical challenges were non-existent.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Lead Email Design Specialist
Lead Email Design Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Bangalore, India2 januari 2018
I lead a team of 9 members and handle external clients like Sephora, Coach, PayPal, WFM365, TWC, Darden etc. Working with epsilon has been a great experience as I learned to handle pressure under crunch situations and tight timelines. The hardest part of the job is to prioritize and plan work when there are work from multiple clients with the same deadline.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive workplace. Awesome ambience. Approachable management.
Management Trainee (voormalige medewerker) –  Bangalore, Karnataka18 december 2017
Epsilon is a great place to kickstart a career. Each day you get to learn and improve yourself. The management is very friendly and the workplace culture is awesome.
Free lunches on Fridays
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Was Not A Fan
Senior C&A Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Quantico, VA16 december 2017
I was not happy with the work relationship I had with my superiors. Was not completely certain of my role there. Management was not helpful in times of need
Easy going work atmosphere
Management interaction
Promised much, delivered little
Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, MA14 december 2017
I was hired to sell a pharmaceutical sales automation system. They never released the product. In the interim, they asked me to create marketing database sales books for the pharmaceutical sales industry. I did so and they then laid me off. I did, however, sell 200% of my quota.
Minpunten
could not deliver on their promises
Productive Fun Work place
Executive Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Dubai Free Zone13 december 2017
Productive Fun Work place, We we into online trading of commodities. Client sourcing was predominately done through online marketing. The company provided transparent business services.
Decent
Senior Technology Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Irving, TX11 december 2017
Good benefits, low salary
Fast paced
Huge learning curve
Good teamwork
Need to be a quick learner
Company appreciation is good
Good PTO
Management is decent
Sr. Qa/Sr. BSA (voormalige medewerker) –  Itasca, IL25 november 2017
Epsilon was an excellent to place to work. They offered great benefits and flexibility when I needed since I had young children/was pregnant. I learned a lot about Agile Methodology and Database structure/relationships.
Bedrijfscultuur
Network Administrator (huidige medewerker) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka19 november 2017
Very good place to work and its very good platform for learners to learn most advances technologies and excel. Work culture and work balance is pretty awesome
Excellent workplace
SharePoint Developer Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Quantico, VA4 november 2017
- An good workplace with friendly colleague
- Excellent team work
- Flexible work hours
- opportunity to learn new skills
- paid training
- good benefits
- excellent management
culture
Vice President, Group Account Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilton, CT1 november 2017
The agency struggled with culture following the transition from Ryan Partnership to Epsilon - the attempt to integrate the data side of the business took a toll on the agency holistically
Overall Great People, Dull work
Account Executive (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL31 oktober 2017
The people who work at Epsilon are smart, fun, hard working people who serve as a great support system. But I think Senior Leadership should continue to focus on the company culture, it's come a long way but could definitely continue to improve.
Fast stressed out
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Earth City, MO26 oktober 2017
Epsilon was a nice job as long as you had everything in order it would get stressed out if you had to search for the product that wasn't in the proper place or if things have to be changed at last minute
Hours
Minpunten
Benefits
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Depends on where you work
VP (voormalige medewerker) –  New York Area12 oktober 2017
Epsilon is a huge company going through a lot of changes. In general, I think their long-term strategy is a good one. Along the way, the experience people have in different groups varies a lot. The company's benefits are quite good, there are a lot of smart people, and there is room to advance and/or move around to new areas of expertise. That was not so much the case on my team.
Good benefits, smart people
YMMV
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Poor Management
Senior Business Systems Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Lafayette, CO3 oktober 2017
Epsilon does not seem to know what they are doing. Poor training and unreasonable expectations are just a few of the issues with Epsilon. Management does not allow working relationships to develop between Epsilon employees and the clients that they serve.
Pluspunten
Allow employees to work remote on occasion, unlimited vacation
Minpunten
Poor upper management, lack of training
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Awful
Sales Executive- New Business Development (voormalige medewerker) –  Remote1 oktober 2017
Very poor and non collaborative environment. Everyone is always overworked since we are terribly understaffed. They give a good amount of vacation but you can never take it as your are always under intense scrutiny.
too many to list
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Work life balance is the focus, but not still work hard
Account Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL19 september 2017
Overall culture is moving closer to better work life balance, but certain client can be hard to work for and make that happen. Management seems to be pretty involved and looking to make it fun place to work. Remote employees are kind of left out of the loop.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Epsilon. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag