Epsilon Reviews

Alle 256 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
This is Your "Dream Come True" Job
Data Entry Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  La Jolla, CA18 maart 2018
They absolutely spoil their employees: on the very first day, they gave us a free lunch, free calendars, a free mug and a free thermos. They trust you to take your own breaks whenever you feel you need to. They have amazing break rooms with free food, but as you know, they trust you to not hog it all. And every other Friday, they serve free lunch! They also have "phone rooms" where you can make important calls during your break (I mean, how cool is that?) And they have a Mommy Room for their pregnant employees. They have events like games and raffles. And the people here are THE friendliest people you will EVER meet!
Pluspunten
Friendly employees, free food, fun events
Hardly any
Life at Epsilon
Intern, Data and Automotive Team (voormalige medewerker) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka17 maart 2018
It was very good as my team was very collaborative and helpful. They would help me whenever I was stuck solving a problem. However, they did not put me in the role I wanted, so that was upsetting.
Tranquilo Aires acondicionados alto voltaje
Si (voormalige medewerker) –  Querétaro qtr16 maart 2018
Aires acondicionados alto voltaje fontanería y pintura etc
Bedrijfscultuur
good company but no job security
Data Modeling Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  East Greenbush, New York10 maart 2018
Epsilon is a part of the larger organization, Alliance Data, which is a Fortune 500 company. They have been doing a lot of off-shoring job to India, which I was part of.
Pluspunten
flexible time off, good benefits package
Minpunten
uncertain future of local office
Avoid
East Greenbush - Data Integration Analyst II (voormalige medewerker) –  East Greenbush, NY7 maart 2018
Typical corporation that treats its employees like disposable goods. Too busy shipping off jobs to India to care about what's going on in their offices. Management is a joke.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
It’s productive and good hours
Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Spartanburg, SC5 maart 2018
It’s a good workplace great management and people to work with same scheduled days great hours to work and benefits are good health insurance is great also you can work all the overtime you want
You get 3 breaks throughout the day
Minpunten
Rotating day and night shifts
Bon complément de travail
distributeur (huidige medewerker) –  route des jeunes 95 1227 carouge5 maart 2018
Ce travail est très éprouvant physiquement et est mal rémunéré, cependant nous avons le choix de commencer le travail l'heur qui nous avantage pour l'assemblage et pour la distribution.
Pluspunten
horaire de travail et liberté de travail très autonom
Minpunten
travail très phisique mais mal rémunéré
Bedrijfscultuur
Typical Buyout scenario management in home offices didn't integrate well
Creative (voormalige medewerker) –  IL1 maart 2018
Home office management didn't integrate with new offices well and put established business models in jeopardy by discounting the remote offices service offerings.
Free lunch on Fridays
Long hours and Weekends
Great place to work.
Field Sales & Digital Marketing (huidige medewerker) –  Michigan/Ohio1 maart 2018
The ability to structure your own monthly schedule, which allowed me to have a great work family balance. Team commerodity and work environment that allow you to stay on the cutting edge of all aspects of marketing related to the automotive industry.
Pluspunten
Entertainment, Travel and Gas account.
Minpunten
Lack of promotion opportunity.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice atmosphere, great benefits and pay, not great security
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Auburn Hills, MI23 februari 2018
Work great at first, but projects grew fewer as company shifted away from events so became less exciting place to work. Did a lot of great events for clients that I enjoyed working for.
great office, benefits
job security
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, great team to work with
Senior Account Executive (huidige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA9 februari 2018
Typical day monitoring and reviewing files for matching layouts. Manage DTM for providers to upload their files for upcoming campaigns. Work on tickets from client with questions on groups. PTF enhancements providing samples for testing and validating. Creating excel reports for client review. Everyday is something new, always learning new ways to better our performance. Hardest part of job finding the time to complete everything I want to do. Most enjoyable part of the job was never a dull moment something always going on.
Pluspunten
Gym inside building, pretty building and landscaping
Minpunten
to much offshoring, always training people
productive and fun workplace
Senior Production Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX6 februari 2018
i enjoyed my time at epsilon. it was a fair, fun environment.
as long as you were doing your job, management stayed out of your hair. the only unfair thing was bonus distribution.
Pluspunten
free vendor lunches and perks
Minpunten
credit and bonus distribution was mainly recieved by management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
decline to comment
Account Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA1 februari 2018
pros - ability to work remotely, stock options, work to life balance can be easily managed, unlimited PTO

cons - not a lot of ability to advance, management can be removed from day to day,
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
Operations Support Analyst II (voormalige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA23 januari 2018
It's a good company with a strong culture and ability to promote from within and i don't have any more information to add. Its a company that is doing good things and doing well.
Bedrijfscultuur
Quality Control Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Itasca, IL23 januari 2018
It was a contract to hire job, just wasn't something I enjoyed. The people made the environment not enjoyable. I was either busy or had nothing to do. Just not something that was for me.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work - respectful, friendly coworkers.
Contractor (voormalige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, OH23 januari 2018
I would give Epsilon a 10+. As soon as I started working at Epsilon I felt part of the team, even though I was a contract employee. As months went by they gave me more responsibility and I learned a tremendous amount in a short time. Everyone treated each other with respect. If I hadn't relocated to Columbus, I would have taken a permanent position with Epsilon.
Professional and friendly
I was a contractor - I had to relocate to Columbus
it's okay
Senior Account Director (huidige medewerker) –  Irving, TX19 januari 2018
It's a big company, so it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. Training is lacking so it's not unusual to find out too late that there are internal resources or SMEs who could have helped improve a project.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
paid well, worked hard
Senior Programmer (voormalige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA16 januari 2018
It all depends on your manager there, but being overworked seems a bit common place. I worked there years ago now, so I'm sure things have changed. The main reason I left was there was no path for advancement except manager which did not interest me. The programming and technical challenges were non-existent.
Lead Email Design Specialist
Lead Email Design Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Bangalore, India2 januari 2018
I lead a team of 9 members and handle external clients like Sephora, Coach, PayPal, WFM365, TWC, Darden etc. Working with epsilon has been a great experience as I learned to handle pressure under crunch situations and tight timelines. The hardest part of the job is to prioritize and plan work when there are work from multiple clients with the same deadline.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive workplace. Awesome ambience. Approachable management.
Management Trainee (voormalige medewerker) –  Bangalore, Karnataka18 december 2017
Epsilon is a great place to kickstart a career. Each day you get to learn and improve yourself. The management is very friendly and the workplace culture is awesome.
Free lunches on Fridays
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Epsilon. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag