Epsilon Reviews

Alle 175 reviews worden getoond
Rock solid company
Engineering Technician (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA15 juni 2016
Excellent company to work for, government contracts limit personal growth with the company. Great working hours, Company involvement with the employees out side of work is excellent I.E. Picnics Christmas Party.
excellent Management
slow upword mobility
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Very good company
Quality Assurance Analyst, Email Services (voormalige medewerker) –  West Chicago, IL12 juni 2016
It is very good company to work for. I did enjoy working there, very nice and professional people. I learned more about QA/QC processes.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 4Rapporteren
Very Complex
Operations Applications Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Southfield, MI4 juni 2016
At times very fast pace, other time there is a lull, but always something to do and the system supported is very complex.
Fairly good tight knit team. Sometimes it is very complicated which makes it very challenging in a good way. Sometimes things are not always logical.
Pluspunten
Occasional Lunch, Free healthy breakfast once a week, co-pay for gym membership
Minpunten
Low base compensation for role/ Expensive medical insurance
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Productive, organized, fun
Marketing Operations, Manager (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA15 maart 2016
During the early hours you will find me speaking to our vendor, defining priorities for the week. I meet with team for half hour to communicate our clients’ needs and organizing the team's work load around the priorities. I do this on Monday so that the rest of the week is well organized and we can effectively use our team’s time in meeting or exceeding expectations and avoid surprises. Rest of the week goes in delivering the information, materials, reports and updating the status with the client, answering emails and calls from our internal and external clients. My role involves extensive management responsibilities and staying organized is not an option.
Pluspunten
Lots of training related to work and information related to other work groups within the company
Expensive healthcare
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Sr. Java Developer
Java Developer (huidige medewerker) –  Irving, TX1 maart 2016
Role: Java Developer
Project: Reservation Confirmation and PreArrival Email

This project was aimed at adding new functionalities for Hilton, a customer of Epsilon. The new functionalities included changing booking details, terms and conditions and enhancements in the reservation confirmation and pre-arrival emails with the new “Be Wow” look.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 4Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
fun colleagues to work with
Communication, Great time management (voormalige medewerker) –  Hull25 februari 2016
what i learned while working here is that management can be strict when its time to work but after the work target is reached then its time to loosing up and have a little bit of a laugh.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Long hours, no job security
Senior Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX19 februari 2016
Jobs at Epsilon are project bases. Once the project is over, so is your job unless they moved the employee to a different project. Receiving a good review is no guarantee employee will be moved to another position. In addition, there many foreigners who have nothing good to say about the Unites States and a number of them are in leadership. Take the job if you need it, but start looking for a new job. Think of it as a contract job with no job security.
good pay
Minpunten
no job security, negative environment
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 11Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a bad starting point.
Electrician I (huidige medewerker) –  National City, CA9 februari 2016
After having recently separated from the military I obtained employment with this company; that being said it was a great place and an easy transition for me post-military service. Coworkers are great, the work is involving, the management is understanding and willing to work with your life needs. Not much room for advancement and training opportunities.
Pluspunten
Great workplace environment, helpful management
Minpunten
Average benefits, volatile contracted work, scarce opportunity for training and advancement
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 6Rapporteren
Leading provider of Services for Defense Industry
Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego CA2 februari 2016
A great company in the highly competitive field of defense contracting providing highly qualified employees to meet and exceed customer demands and expectations.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 7Rapporteren
Too Much Work Gossip from Management
Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA20 januari 2016
Middle management at Epsilon is terrible. Many were guilty of consistently gossiping about other employees which made confiding in them (or anyone for that matter) very difficult.

This is a very political company – promotions are awarded based on favoritism and not necessarily previous work experience. If you speak up, you will be shunned.

Many of the roles are very technical so if you are not lucky enough to have a solid mentor from day 1 you will be out of luck.

I will say that the compensation and benefits were great which is likely why people stick around longer than they’d wish.
Company Events, Benefits
Management, Unnecessary meetings, Lack of qualified leadership
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 22NeeRapporteren
Great place of work
Senior Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA19 januari 2016
Very positive work experience in this company. All nice and fun people.

The company is geared towards working always with a positive attitude.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 6Rapporteren
My work experience
QA Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX8 januari 2016
I have learned a lot in my previous job. Well organized, Agile methodology, scrum meetings, creating test plans and test cases, test all different test methods, continuous interaction with the developers and BA's, find the maximum defects and place them in TFS, verify these errors once developer corrects them, at the end of the 15 days finish all the defects stories and submit to the lead. The work is stressful and time bounded.
Learned more about Agile, Scrum
Lot of stress
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Epsilon gets the job done
Accounts Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  Dublin Ireland4 januari 2016
A fanatic place to work where creativity is nurtured on grown but by far their greatest assets are their amazing associates.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Work environment encourages creative thinking
Business Systems Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  West Chicago, IL29 december 2015
Work environment encourages creative thinking and collaborative team culture pre-merger. Work/Life Balance is fantastic.
Free Fri lunches
Too many reorg
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 5Rapporteren
COMPROMISO CON EL CLIENTE
TECNICO PERMANENTE (voormalige medewerker) –  QUINTANA ROO YUCATAN Y CAMPECHE4 november 2015
CADA DÍA SE REALIZA EL MANTENIMIENTO PREVENTIVO Y CORRECTIVO DE LOS EQUIPOS INVOLUCRADOS PROPORCIONANDO LA MANO DE OBRA, HERRAMENTAL, MATERIAL Y REFACCIONES QUE SE REQUIERA
COMPROMISO
EL CLIENTE NO PRESENTABA COLABORACIÓN
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Great atmosphere
Marketing Account Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  West Chicago, IL11 oktober 2015
Great company and understands the importance of work/life balance. Great team and everyone was friendly. Fast paced and enjoyable.
Parking
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 13Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great culture and fun products to sell.
Sales Director -CPG, OTC and RX Industries (voormalige medewerker) –  Toronto30 september 2015
A typical day at work would be driving to clients to present our core capabilities or solutions based offerings or post program analysis. I would also cold call and hunt down new clients or expand my reach with in a current client.

The most enjoyable part of my job was my clients, understanding their needs and pain points and find resolutions for them and selling it through.
Pluspunten
Great clients, great pay, great bunch to work with
Minpunten
not as much support and focuss in Cda as there was in prior years
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Great People!!!!!
Epsilon (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego15 september 2015
The company has grown a lot and you can feel the growing pains. Too many people holding on to product knowledge (Job security?)and being rewarded.

Recently there has been training programs for new staff... which is leaving the company a little off balanced for those that have been there for a long time and missed out. Before the training it would take people up to a year to catch on with their complex platform.

Company is always in reactive mode oppose to being Strategic. Lacks Product Innovation

Executive Staff should be replaced with new fresh blood!
People
Minpunten
Opportunity for advancement without pay increase.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7Nee 11Rapporteren
Livreur
Chauffeur/ Distributeur (voormalige medewerker) –  Genève, GE3 september 2015
Horaire difficile. Bonne équipe de travail. Salaire trop bas
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Stagnant Job Growth
Senior Account Executive (huidige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA27 augustus 2015
Like any big company, promotions are not completed on merit but more on time served. Because of this, a lot of the top talent leaves the company within 2 years, which leaves those left to pick up the pieces and work that much harder to complete the work.

Upper level management consistently talks about the evolving culture and the opportunities, but in 2.5 years, I have yet to see any of that come to fruition. If anything, I feel the company mantra has become do more with less.
Pluspunten
Decent work-life balance, Exposure to big, profitable clients
Minpunten
A lot of employee complacency, Very corporate culture, No job growth potential, Benefits lacking compared to other companies in the area
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 28Nee 2Rapporteren