Reviews voor Business Systems Analyst bij Epsilon

21 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Poor Management
Senior Business Systems Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Lafayette, CO3 oktober 2017
Epsilon does not seem to know what they are doing. Poor training and unreasonable expectations are just a few of the issues with Epsilon. Management does not allow working relationships to develop between Epsilon employees and the clients that they serve.
Pluspunten
Allow employees to work remote on occasion, unlimited vacation
Minpunten
Poor upper management, lack of training
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good environment with great co-workers
Lead Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX9 mei 2017
Fast paced environment and provided challenging opportunites. Management does an employee survey every and is the only company I have worked for that took that information seriously and addressed employees issue
great environment, work remotely 2 days a week
Minpunten
Whenever clients leave, there always seem to be a lot of lay offs
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
This place is good if you are looking for 'average'
Business System Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Lafayette, CO25 april 2017
Overall a good place to work, average benefits, really nice people as coworkers. The company puts a lot of effort towards employee relations and taking a progressive attitude with dress code, work from home, etc. However on a personal level many of my managers were not very capable of managing people, or overburdened with too much to do, and it had a negative impact on my career growth. I succeeded despite my managers, not because of them. I went through 8 changes in my direct manager over 11 years. Each time I got a new manager, I had to start from scratch to prove myself as a valuable team member, making it almost impossible to get advancement or promotion because of lack of continuity. Job responsibilities had me functionally siloed from my team. Management didn't encourage collaboration or mentoring among team members. Instead they set up and rewarded a competitive culture where only 'the best' were recognized. The company recently changed to 'unlimited' time off but really hard to get management approval for days off because of short staffing. I met and worked with some wonderful people, overall a pleasant environment; just not much room for change or career growth.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to start out a career
Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX10 april 2017
Great place to start your career out of school, very fast paced environment.
Learning the technical verbiage and software are challenging part of the job for someone with non-technical background
Compensation
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and a fun place to work
Business Systems Analyst (BSA) (huidige medewerker) –  Irving, TX18 januari 2017
Great place and good benefits. Learnt several industry standard applications. Great benefits for the Associates and good place to work!
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Business System Analyst
Business Systems Analyst/Data Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Schaumburg, IL21 november 2016
Amazing company to work for with so much culture and training. However, working in Illinois for a company based out of Texas made job security difficult.
exceptional training and culture
job security
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Already did
Senior Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA7 november 2016
Company does lots of things. Get ready to buckle down and enjoy the ride. You get to travel and work with great people, please see previous post that I did
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
They will be gone soon
Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Lafayette, CO14 oktober 2016
After nearly nine years working there, I was laid off last month so they could outsource my job to their newly built office in India. I also had to train the person who was replacing me.
Work From Home
Losing my job
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 11NeeRapporteren
Good Work/Life Balance
Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA23 augustus 2016
With working for such a large organization it can sometimes feel as though you are working for a company inside a company. Epsilon does invest a lot in it's employees with training courses to ensure they are equipped and prepared to do a job well. Most coworkers are friendly and are eager to assist with answering questions and problem solving. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the ever changing rate of technology. With any job, you get out what you put in. It's not always easy to reach the next level but if you have good work ethic and are supported by management you can excel.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 2Rapporteren
Too Much Work Gossip from Management
Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA20 januari 2016
Middle management at Epsilon is terrible. Many were guilty of consistently gossiping about other employees which made confiding in them (or anyone for that matter) very difficult.

This is a very political company – promotions are awarded based on favoritism and not necessarily previous work experience. If you speak up, you will be shunned.

Many of the roles are very technical so if you are not lucky enough to have a solid mentor from day 1 you will be out of luck.

I will say that the compensation and benefits were great which is likely why people stick around longer than they’d wish.
Company Events, Benefits
Management, Unnecessary meetings, Lack of qualified leadership
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 22NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Work environment encourages creative thinking
Business Systems Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  West Chicago, IL29 december 2015
Work environment encourages creative thinking and collaborative team culture pre-merger. Work/Life Balance is fantastic.
Free Fri lunches
Too many reorg
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 5Rapporteren
Fun, Independent place to work - don't expect promotions
Business Systems Analyst II (huidige medewerker) –  Irving, TX29 juli 2015
The environment is fun and lively. There is a ton of self management (possibly due to the fact that it has a ton of employee overturn). I have a great job and am able to take on tasks well above my current station, but the company has strict rules on number of years of working in a position before they will promote even if you are already doing the job better than people who have the title *Red Tape*.

I like my team and what I do, but I expect to be paid for the job I am doing and doing really well rather than the one they feel like paying me for.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 10Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Heads down, quiet culture; selective advancement practices
Sr. Business System Analyst & Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Lafayette, CO6 juli 2015
Epsilon would rather be perceived as a great place to work rather than implement the extensive changes necessary to become a great place to work.

Most people start out with a reasonable work-load. However, it will increase 30-40-60% in a year or two. It's difficult to take vacation days and no days are rolled over.

Advancement has a rating system, but very few actual positions that are open for promotions. Epsilon has consistently closed half of the open positions prior to the bi-annual review process, further limiting the potential for promotion. As a result, anything and everything can and will be used against you, even if it occurs months after the review process has officially closed.

Your manager can heavily influence your performance review by selectively editing comments.

Moving into a management position with bonuses is virtually impossible. You have the choice to either stay there 10 years or move on.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 12Nee 1Rapporteren
Alright
Business Systems Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Lafayette, CO6 juli 2015
Good people, not a lot of room for change. Work life balance can get tough if you work on the platform delivery side of things.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent learning experience, but uncertain work type dependant upon team
Business Systems Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX13 april 2015
I have gained a truly hands on experience here. Day to day, I get to do standard BA work, such as FSDs, BRs, and other documentation. However, I get a much more broad experience than that, because I analyze the database, web service calls, batch files, etc. This gives me a well rounded technical experience I don't know I would have gotten elsewhere.

Epsilon has a number of client teams, and I will say that although my team has excellent learning opportunity, it is also dramatically more high pressure and client demand than expected. Work life balance can vary from team to team. That being said, my co-workers are still enjoyable to be around, and helpful if they are not swamped.

I would recommend, if uncertainty and potential for higher stress environment does not deter you.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 8Nee 5Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA15 april 2014
It was a fun place to work. Hours were sort of flexible and you could also work from home sometimes.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 11Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very hard working, young corporate work culture
Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Wakefield, MA4 december 2013
The hardest part of the job was it was very technical and coming from a business background, the learning curve was steep. Everyone that I came across in the organization was hard working and smart.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7Nee 11Rapporteren
Great company!
Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, Tx29 september 2013
This is a great company to work for! They have great compensation, benefits. It is also family oriented and a place that has advancement opportunities.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 9Nee 16Rapporteren
Great People, Work/Life Balance Not Quite Right
Business Systems Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  CO27 mei 2013
As stated before, the people I work with are highly capable and I enjoy most days. There is an atmosphere that encourages teamwork and growth. While advancement is possible there is an emphasis placed on "earning" said promotion. This only confirms my thoughts about management being sound. My only complaint is the work/life balance.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 9Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Business Systems Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  irving , T3 mei 2013
Good Company, aggressive day. Not healthy team spirit. Fast paced environment
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5Nee 8Rapporteren

Zie meer reviews over Epsilon

Je kan het volgende proberen:

Algehele waardering