Eyetech Solutions

Eyetech Solutions Employee Reviews

Eyetech Solutions is a fun and challenging workplace. Everything is put in place to ensure our success and make us evolve internally. Incentives are promoted on a daily basis and motivate us to do better each day!
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at EyeTech Solutions! This is truly an exciting job!Sincerely,EyeTech Solutions
- I received more sales training in the 2 months of ramping up than I received in 2 years of career previously at other jobs. - An efficient, collaborative and results-driven manager who listens and solves for her team. - A workplace that promotes growth and feels like home for people like myself who love to work hard and be ambitious. - A real shot at earning big money, an opportunity to seize. - How I feel about Eyetech Solutions is that it is a lifestyle to work there. Long hours, dedication to the job in exchange for many rewards, incentives, commissions, and events planned to make life enjoyable. Like I said when I interviewed: Great place to work for the ambitious and hard-working however the culture will repel you if you look for a quiet 9 to 5 job.
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at EyeTech Solutions! Indeed, this is the perfect job for those who are ambitious and driven.Sincerely,EyeTech Solutions
After 2 years and a half in the company, I am proud to say that I am currently managing my own team with my standards, values and expectations. I learned a lot from my first day. I had good and bad days but I became stronger. I work within a fast-pace, challenging and fun environment. Colleagues are a big plus as well as money/incentives you can get thanks to your performances!
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at EyeTech Solutions! It is amazing to hear about your growth!Sincerely,EyeTech Solutions
I have been working at EyeTech Solutions full-time (Less than a year) Pros At EyeTech Solutions you fully get the opportunity to develop yourself, it is challenging and hard at some times, but the reward and satisfaction you get is great! I would advice to employees who are at the start of their carrier to apply for this awesome company! Cons you need to work long hours but in the end you work for yourself and for your commissions. Advice to Management They are doing a great job in training and education the staff and the employees. Keep up the good work!
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at EyeTech Solutions! Development is key for our consultants.Sincerely,EyeTech Solutions
Pros
Many interesting training, good and fun environment to evolve, dynamic company, many incentives
14 May 2020
EyeTech Solutions offers a great training academy, which offers the best guidance from the first day onwards. The Power Distance is very low which results in very good contact with senior managers. There are great incentives for the ones that really go for the last mile! It's an awesome company!
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at EyeTech Solutions! Guidance and learning for all of our consultants is key for success.Sincerely,EyeTech Solutions
A job at Eyetech Solutions is a challenge, but in a positive way. Not a single day is the same. The atmosphere in the oofice is vibrant! and you get sucked in the good vibes and there is no escaping!
Pros
hard work pays off
Cons
work/life balance
14 May 2020
Working at EyeTech Solutions never gets boring. There is a lot of variety in the job. Since the day I started here I learned a lot about sales. Thanks to our training academy every consultant is becoming the best in our branch. There is a strong culture! Everyone works in suit and tie. Every person is highly motivated to boost their careers. Thanks to a young and fun environment there is always time for a laugh. Teambuildings, afterworks, etc. are part of our job!
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at EyeTech Solutions! Company culture is a big aspect for keeping our consultants motivated!Sincerely,EyeTech Solutions
A typical day at work at EyeTech Solutions is never boring. Being a recruitment consultant is a very exciting job. You have to be a people person who enjoys interacting to many people on a daily basis. There are many opportunities to grow in the company and your hard work is always rewarded!
Pros
Hard work gets rewarded
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at EyeTech Solutions! Hard work is indeed always rewarded!Sincerely,EyeTech Solutions
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eyetech Solutions?
An amazing sales environment where you can grow and learn a lot. You have to put in a lot of work, but you get rewarded for this. Next to this, the colleagues are great and the atmosphere is something you don't find in a lot of jobs.
Pros
After work parties, amazing incentives, birthday present, great atmosphere... The list goes on
Cons
Long hours, but it's a sacrifice you must be willing to make. If you put in the work, you will get rewarded.
14 May 2020
EyeTech Solutions is clearly an amazing opportunity in my career. Relationships with both management and colleagues are excellent, communication is the key to our success. I've been learning a lot since day one, on the professional AND personal sides.
Pros
Salary, career's opportunities, trainings...
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at EyeTech Solutions! This job is a great opportunity to develop your skils.Sincerely,EyeTech Solutions
I like the way to work in an openspace environment, it's very dynamic and not boring. The young environment provides you a good motivation. After 5 months as a consultant for EyeTech Solutions and regarding the FSM training, I feel like an expert to sell anything.
Pros
Dynamic open space
Cons
Could have too much noise
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at EyeTech Solutions! Dynamism is key in our environment.Sincerely,EyeTech Solutions
I've been working for couple of months @Eyetech solutions and I can say that the company is a great place to learn new things, especially if it's your first job after graduating. Above that everyday is different! You learn more about the way a sales job works but you also discover more about yourself. EyeTech solutions gives you the opportunity to participates at trainings. In that way you, you can improve your sales skills. An other benefit is that you have a lot of career opportunities. You can grow in your position and with that comes a lot of benefits. If I should describe the company mind set, I would say --> "THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT! If you wanna be successfull, work hard and get rewarded big time. "
Pros
benefits, unlimited gifts, great office vibe, open policy, a open sales floor, competition, ..
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at EyeTech Solutions! This is truly an exciting job with a lot of opportunity to learn. We appreciate you sharing!Sincerely,EyeTech Solutions
- Meritocracy, all your efforts are rewarded by good salary package and unlimited commissions. - Funny and young colleagues + events (charity events, Christmas party, summer BBQ...) - Very nice incentives (Nice cars, Las Vegas trip, lunchclub...) - Challenging and stimulating working environment