Eyetech Solutions Employee Reviews

4,0
Fun, Success and Meritocracy
Consultant recruiter (Current Employee) –  Luxemburg1 April 2019
At EyeTech Solutions you fully get the opportunity to develop yourself, it is challenging and hard at some times, but the reward and satisfaction you get is great!
I would advice to employees who are at the start of their carrier to apply for this awesome company!
Pros
Many interesting training, good and fun environment to evolve, dynamic company, many incentives
Productive and awesome company
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gent29 March 2019
EyeTech Solutions offers a great training academy, which offers the best guidance from the first day onwards. The Power Distance is very low which results in very good contact with senior managers.

There are great incentives for the ones that really go for the last mile!

It's an awesome company!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ghent29 March 2019
A job at Eyetech Solutions is a challenge, but in a positive way. Not a single day is the same. The atmosphere in the oofice is vibrant! and you get sucked in the good vibes and there is no escaping!
Pros
hard work pays off
Cons
work/life balance
Perfect Job!
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Ghent29 March 2019
Working at EyeTech Solutions never gets boring. There is a lot of variety in the job.

Since the day I started here I learned a lot about sales. Thanks to our training academy every consultant is becoming the best in our branch.

There is a strong culture! Everyone works in suit and tie. Every person is highly motivated to boost their careers.

Thanks to a young and fun environment there is always time for a laugh. Teambuildings, afterworks, etc. are part of our job!
The Sky is the limit
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gent29 March 2019
A typical day at work at EyeTech Solutions is never boring. Being a recruitment consultant is a very exciting job. You have to be a people person who enjoys interacting to many people on a daily basis. There are many opportunities to grow in the company and your hard work is always rewarded!
Pros
Hard work gets rewarded
Great Sales Opportunity
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gent29 March 2019
An amazing sales environment where you can grow and learn a lot. You have to put in a lot of work, but you get rewarded for this.
Next to this, the colleagues are great and the atmosphere is something you don't find in a lot of jobs.
Pros
After work parties, amazing incentives, birthday present, great atmosphere... The list goes on
Cons
Long hours, but it's a sacrifice you must be willing to make. If you put in the work, you will get rewarded.
Top company!
Consultant in recruitment (Current Employee) –  Luxemburg29 March 2019
EyeTech Solutions is clearly an amazing opportunity in my career.
Relationships with both management and colleagues are excellent, communication is the key to our success.
I've been learning a lot since day one, on the professional AND personal sides.
Pros
Salary, career's opportunities, trainings...
Interesting dynamic experience
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Luxembourg29 March 2019
I like the way to work in an openspace environment, it's very dynamic and not boring. The young environment provides you a good motivation.
After 5 months as a consultant for EyeTech Solutions and regarding the FSM training, I feel like an expert to sell anything.
Pros
Dynamic open space
Cons
Could have too much noise
4,0
The Perfect Learn School
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gent29 March 2019
I've been working for couple of months @Eyetech solutions and I can say that the company is a great place to learn new things, especially if it's your first job after graduating. Above that everyday is different!

You learn more about the way a sales job works but you also
discover more about yourself.

EyeTech solutions gives you the opportunity to participates at trainings. In that way you, you can improve your sales skills.
An other benefit is that you have a lot of career opportunities.
You can grow in your position and with that comes a lot of benefits.

If I should describe the company mind set, I would say --> "THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT! If you wanna be successfull, work hard and get rewarded big time. "
Pros
benefits, unlimited gifts, great office vibe, open policy, a open sales floor, competition, ..
5,0
Great place to work for a Sales job!
IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Luxemburg29 March 2019
- Meritocracy, all your efforts are rewarded by good salary package and unlimited commissions.
- Funny and young colleagues + events (charity events, Christmas party, summer BBQ...)
- Very nice incentives (Nice cars, Las Vegas trip, lunchclub...)
- Challenging and stimulating working environment