Belive in team work, Co-operative and self motivated
Shop In-Charge (voormalige medewerker) – Dubai, DU – 8 mei 2015
- One of the day in our boutique all of a sudden we had many Chinese customers. Unfortunately most of customers couldn't understand English. And we were only three staff who knew only basic Chinese words about watches. So we acted and demonstrated the product and by taking help of one Chinese lady customer who knows little English sold the maximum watches which was the highest sale of the day of the boutique.
- I learned about the Luxury watch industries. Importance of Customers service, Team work and how to Communicate with customers from different part of the world.
- Management was very co-operative. Communication with higher department was comfortable. We Were motivated by trainings and other incentives schemes.
- First thing co-workers were understanding each others. and very supportive in completing the deals and achieving the common targets.
- The Hardest part of the job was sometimes not getting time for lunch due to number of customers.
- I enjoyed my work because of my job profile. Meeting customers from different parts of the world. Try to convince them by best way of customer service. Communicating with them about their way of living. Making friends, taking photos with some customers as a remembrance. And some of the customer were giving reference about our shop & brands, about our company and about us (staff name).
Over time, Incentives, Food allowance and other Schemes.