Family Services Reviews

Alle 27 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
I would not go back.
Homecare Provider (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA1 augustus 2019
Sorry this job was not for me i work so hard for very little pay not wroth gas or my bus fair.. they treated me like unfair individual.even though the client was not supposed to be smoking would have to go to the store to get cigarettes for the client anyway
Awesome
Domestic Violence Crisis Relief Counselor (huidige medewerker) –  Visalia, CA9 april 2019
I love helping out the community. Family Services has been a life changer for me and for those who i have worked with. It is a pleasure to work for this company.
Bedrijfscultuur
Loved working with the staff and environment
Office Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  Moncton, NB26 februari 2019
It was a big opportunity for me and I enjoyed working with a wonderful staff and I was able to develop my skills further.
I was part of a project develop classes. I prepared flyers and distributed through out the community. Contacted clients account receivable. Scheduled appointments assisted clients assuring they felt comfortable tidyed the waiting room.
Staff
Term position
Great job
Domestic Violence Advocate (voormalige medewerker) –  Visalia, CA23 december 2018
It was an adjustment for me from a regular job to a bussiness job it was alot of work but it was life changing. It was a great job it tought me a lot about life and how to get through any struggle that come your way.
environnement de travail
Auxiliaire de vie (voormalige medewerker) –  Sannois (95)26 september 2018
a voir plusieurs personnes dans la journée si ils vont bien,leur prépare le repas faire du ménage,des courses,et pour certain les couché.l'aspect agréable pou moi et de leur apporter de la joie dans leur solitude au quotidien,le plus pénible sont les embouteillages.
la sympathie des personnes
les embouteillages
Bedrijfscultuur
An excellent job that made me appreciate life
Rehabilitation Support Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Welland, ON2 augustus 2018
As a support worker, I was constantly faced with stressful situations. I always remained professional and helpful. My client was facing a very bad brain injury, and needed constant help and supervision. I was very happy and felt very lucky to help her. It really gives life new meaning when you help people. I am always reminded to appreciate life.
Vacations with my client
Family services
Gestionnaire de planing / A.V.S. (huidige medewerker) –  Bouffémont (95)22 juni 2018
En alternance au bureau et sur le terrain,
ce qui me permets de me mettre à la place des intervenantes et de gérer de manière plus objectives leurs désidératas.
Pluspunten
le contact avec les bénéficiaires
Minpunten
pas de reconnaissance du travail effectué et de la prise en charge tant morale que physique.
varied services
welfare assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange NSW12 november 2017
family support offer a range of services, some of the things I was involved in were advocating, assisting clients that had to go to court, visiting clients in their homes, playgroups and mothers groups helping with parenting issues, There was also a volunteer program parents ,new to the area some little English skills ,clients were matched up with volunteers who helped with social skills and parenting advice.
met alot of people
PCA (voormalige medewerker) –  Elmira, NY11 november 2017
go to your clients house to help with daily activities of living. You would have to travel to different places. Do errands. Hardest part is lifting on people.
Bedrijfscultuur
An energenic, caring, flexible, hard worker.
Caregiver/Nanny / Housekeeping (huidige medewerker) –  Brentwood Bay, BC11 juli 2017
An energenic caring, flexible, hard worker who is skilled at creating
schedules, following commitments and maintaining routines.
A permanent resident fit to work and willing to take on new challenges.
free lunch
8hrs.
small business
Family Intervention Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Fairmont, WV17 mei 2017
Small office, personal and friendly, they work well with your school schedule, experience in social service field. Work closely to improve family lives.
Advocate (huidige medewerker) –  Marion, NC8 augustus 2015
I enjoy working for Family Services. I have improved my abilities in many areas but currently advancement in pay is not an option and i would like a long term career that appreciates my work.
Work one 24 hour shift per week
Minpunten
no benefits, PTO, holiday's or advancement in pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
A Typical Day At Work
Home Health Aide (huidige medewerker) –  Flint, MI28 juli 2015
Is being able to give my clients the Help They Need,I enjoy working there.Its also a way that makes the clients really happy
Busy and productive workplace
Volunteer Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Visalia, CA20 mei 2015
I enjoyed directing/helping people with their problems to the right agent/therapist. Busy agency with everyday family problems coming directly from Court sessions.
Pluspunten
voluntary job, work my own hours
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Terrible management and job security
supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  pennsyl3 maart 2015
Very bad management. I was hired to be a supervisor of a new program. When it was cut after a year I was cut too, When I asked if I could accept employment at another part of agency management told me no and laid me off. Stay away from family services nwpa.

LOW salary
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to meet new clients and learn new routines
Drug Court and Substance Abuse Counselor Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint Joseph, MO5 november 2014
Enjoyed meeting the clients. Charted the results from negative and positive urine analysis outcomes. Used computer to chart input and data entry information on new clients and former clients.
free meals and parking
no real concerns
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Stressful but rewarding work
Women's Advocate (voormalige medewerker) –  Elkhart, IN29 september 2014
You may or may not encounter crisis situations and you work the shift alone so all responsibilities for your shift is your responsibility and your supervisor works first shift Monday-Friday as you do. Great communication skills with co-workers in keeping everyone informed on the events of the week.
Monday-Friday and paid vacations
stressful
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very good company to work for they did alot of work in the community
Family Support Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ26 december 2013
Positive work environment, no issues with management. The CEO of the company had her own agenda, however it did not keep anyone from doing a good job.
great training
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
very productive
Babysitter (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV26 juli 2013
this was very productive and helpful. it was an accomplishment for me personally to get this done and help out my family a typical day for me was being here on time, communicating well with the siblings, a lot of patience, cooking, cleaning, maintaining a healthy attitude and keeping the siblings in good terms. I learned how to communicate with kids well, I learned to change diapers, clean more efficiently, make formula, patience, and I learned most importantly responsibility. I had no co workers, however I believe I still learned good communication skills dealing with highly heated disagreements and problem skills. the hardest part of the job was keeping a positive attitude, and having a widespread definition of patience also dealing with conflicts in a calm manner. the most enjoyable part of the job was cooking because I like to cook and also entertaining because I was able to have good communication between everyone therefore lessened conflicts and was easier for me to get my job done faster, I highly enjoyed the management skills because I was able to keep everything in order as it should be.
free lunches, extra pay
Great Job
Intern Social Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Utica, NY23 april 2013
Very supportive leadership and very supportive of skill development
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Family Services. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag