Financial Partners

Financial Partners Employee Reviews

4,0
I enjoyed working for FPI and cared for my fellow employees there. I was a contractor and finished updating their security policies, so I moved on to my current role, in Keene, NH.

I wrote a monthly Information Security Newsletter, a 2017 Corporate Plan and 60+ security policies. Having never been involved in information security before, I learned a tremendous amount in my year there. I spent each day researching and writing, so I was very happy at work. This was the most enjoyable part of my role.

Management was very fair and allowed me to work remotely once a week, due to my daily 70 mile commute. They promoted a culture of professionalism and customer care.

The toughest part of the job was losing my initial CISO, then having 2 other CISOs after he left.
Pros
great people, interesting research (especially during Equifax fiasco)
Cons
long commute
5,0
Several meetings throughout the day; managers are easy to work with. Work day begins early and can last to late evening. SMEs are approachable and helpful.
Pros
Remote opportunities
Cons
Many hours
See CV

For more details regarding accomplishments and key tasks.
2,0
a force de faire du téléphone sans interruption, je commence à avoir des douleurs aux oreilles,
fatigué de déranger les personnes de Genève tous les jours pour leur proposer et dire la même chose à chaque fois.

salaire minimum pas de congés payé

sinon bonne entreprise,
Pros
bonne entreprise
Cons
douleurs aux oreilles
4,0
I worked as an intern. The company has a few programs for new employee development. They also are involved in a program for young professional networking. The co-workers are great, for the most part; it is easy to learn who to avoid. All in all a great place to work.