Financial Partners Employee Review

View all Financial Partners reviews

téléphone
telephoniste conseiller (Former Employee) –  genève21 April 2013
a force de faire du téléphone sans interruption, je commence à avoir des douleurs aux oreilles,
fatigué de déranger les personnes de Genève tous les jours pour leur proposer et dire la même chose à chaque fois.
salaire minimum pas de congés payé

sinon bonne entreprise,
Pros
bonne entreprise
Cons
douleurs aux oreilles

Other Financial Partners Employee Reviews

A very kind and generous group of people.
Security Technical Writer/Illustrator (Former Employee) –  Agawam, MA 010016 September 2018
I enjoyed working for FPI and cared for my fellow employees there. I was a contractor and finished updating their security policies, so I moved on to my current role, in Keene, NH.

I wrote a monthly Information Security Newsletter, a 2017 Corporate Plan and 60+ security policies. Having never been involved in information security before, I learned a tremendous amount in my year there. I spent each day researching and writing, so I was very happy at work. This was the most enjoyable part of my role.

Management was very fair and allowed me to work remotely once a week, due to my daily 70 mile commute. They promoted a culture of professionalism and customer care.

The toughest part of the job was losing my initial CISO, then having 2 other CISOs after he left.
Pros
great people, interesting research (especially during Equifax fiasco)
Cons
long commute
Typical day
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Agawam, MA26 December 2017
Several meetings throughout the day; managers are easy to work with. Work day begins early and can last to late evening. SMEs are approachable and helpful.
Pros
Remote opportunities
Cons
Many hours