FIS Global Reviews

Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
2,0
N/a
Procurement analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ18 september 2019
there is a very strong "island" culture withing the company. every department want to do what is best for them but looses sight of the big picture. in addition, the culture fosters micromanagement and lack of training.
High work pressure
Multiple (voormalige medewerker) –  Multiple17 september 2019
It was a great organization to work for but culture got change in past few years. Now, all the decisions are taken in US and inputs from other geographies are minimal. Favoritism has grown and only people who speak supervisors language get growth and rewards. If you raise voice or ask questions considered a threat and receive backlash. Politics has grown which was minimal in the past. People work in a scary environment and afraid to speak anything against management OR US leadership. A lot of senior folks were asked to leave in past 2 years who were pillar of this organization in India and Philippines on the basis of restructuring. This is still best in Fintech but work culture in India has changed.
Good part-time job
Warranty & Self Risk Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Alabama15 september 2019
The work is repetitive and sometimes boring. Must abide by scripts constantly due to a strict laws. Easy job once you get through training. Bonuses are offered.
Pluspunten
Bonuses, games, overtime offered, competitive goals, stable job
Minpunten
Overtime and weekends sometimes mandatory, no room for advancement, boring, sedentary, no time to meet co-workers
Good company to work.
Product Support Representative: contractual (voormalige medewerker) –  Little Rock, AR15 september 2019
You have to be patient to grow, takes times, not enough increments, colleagues were good, you get promoted on seniority not on innovation or smartness in job.
Fun at workplace
Programmer Analyst II (huidige medewerker) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu14 september 2019
Ita pretty good experience, I had a lot to learn and improve my self on each and every aspect. It was indeed a pleasure to work in a organization which values work life balance
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
horrible place to work for beware people
Machine Operator/Material Handler (voormalige medewerker) –  Canton, MA13 september 2019
quantity not quality these people if they dont like you they will get rid of you,it happened to me worked as a temp and i was fired over two works that did like me so after six months they got rid of me i was called by one of the workers at they agency and was told not to come in no supervisor or manager said anything to me beware,and lied to me that i wasnt performing well ,back stabbers all for them selves and they kept sending emails to mail their stupid id and locker key so dont work here bunch of fake and two face people
Bedrijfscultuur
Growing company going through a culture change.
Anonymous (huidige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI13 september 2019
Very strong leadership at the top, but many weak middle managers. Need to empower your employees more! I love my job but dread going into the office. Looks like it’s straight out of Office Space, needs major updating. Seems like a culture change is occurring for the better.
Pluspunten
Good benefits, decent vacation time, fitness center, good work/life balance
Minpunten
Micromanaging, cube farm, no TVs in conference rooms, lack of food selection, lack of empowerment from management.
One of the Best Financial Services Provider
Lead Business Analyst (Payments) (voormalige medewerker) –  Bangalore13 september 2019
FIS is having versatile offering of various products for financial institutions in India & across the geographies.Its like one shop stop for Banks.

Work culture is very good at FIS.
Project Manager (huidige medewerker) –  St. Petersburg, FL13 september 2019
Worked with a great team. We did have the opportunity to work from home a few days of the week. The hard part is not having stable tools to do our day to day job tasks.
It is a job
NA (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL13 september 2019
The management does not really bother you. This is a stark contrast with the director. She will seek you out to knit pick. She is extremely disrespectful and likes to remind people that she is the "boss"
Nice Place to work
Network Project Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Maitland, FL12 september 2019
Very fast paced and ever changing work environment. The network project managers have a large volume of projects at any given time. The work hours could range from 8-16 hours a day.
Nice environment
Business Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Iselin, NJ12 september 2019
Great company to work for but it does have limited advancement in my location. My team is a very good team. We work together resolving issues. Management team is ok. I feel they can recognize more of your accomplishments. Overall I recommend this company as a great company to work for but it does come with limitations on advancements.
parking onsite
Minpunten
too far location from my house
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Senior Project Manager - Development / Architect (huidige medewerker) –  Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka10 september 2019
#1 Fintech company. Provide good career growth opportunities. I enjoyed my time in this organization. Company has many products on multiple technology.
Bedrijfscultuur
Same manager I worked for contacted me,
Business Analyst Specialist Senior (huidige medewerker) –  Maitland, FL9 september 2019
I didn’t any interview. The manager said he wanted me back and that was it. I even gave the salary I wanted. I love working there. Health insurance has been bad since Obama. That is the only complaint. I get to work from home and travel too.
Culture at FIS was average
Lead Graphics Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN7 september 2019
Solid place to work. Management was sub-par on few direct reports but some good ones as well. Workloads are manageable and resources to be able to perform job were adequte to above adequate.
Bedrijfscultuur
A very good place to work.
Senior Business Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka6 september 2019
FIS is a very good place to work. The work-life balance is optimum and the work is very challenging.

The management listens to any issues that you have and provides best possible support.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good Company but still needs improvement
Senior Database Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  ECO plaza building Makati4 september 2019
Good company with great financial rewards. But you need to go to the office even during bad weather since there is no work from home availability. Not much work which makes no chance to improve your technical knowledge.
Quarterly Incentive Pay
No work from home
Productive and fun workplace
Adviser (voormalige medewerker) –  Gurgaon, Haryana31 augustus 2019
This was my second job
It was very much different from the first as I was in chat process here
So chatting with UK customers live interacting with them by keeping myself at the same position to empathise with them was really challenging and making them understand the norms when there used to be a policy NO so in all I learnt human psychology a little bit at this job to tackle situations
Wonderful place!
Senior Analyst, Programmer (huidige medewerker) –  Little Rock, AR30 augustus 2019
I loved learning there. I made many friends. I enjoyed teaching and competing in hackathons! I contributed with cross-functional teams to many projects.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Empresa muito boa de se trabalhar
Assistente Administrativo II (voormalige medewerker) –  Goiânia, GO28 augustus 2019
Uma empresa boa de se trabalhar, pois havia parceiros que te motivava a cada momento para seu crescimentos de conhecimentos em determinados assuntos, gostei muito de ter trabalhado lá, se houvesse a possibilidade eu voltaria.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij FIS Global. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag