Flying Tiger Copenhagen
Coronavirus update

Flying Tiger Copenhagen Employee Reviews

4,0
was via randstad oostende
soms lieten ze niks weten of ik moest werken

was eens een verkeerde communicatie

winkel was druk werken en een beetje slordig
1,0
Un’esperienza lavorativa tra le peggiori. La responsabile (annalisa) una pazza psicopatica e sociopatica che riversa le sue mancanze della vita solitaria che ha. Pazza isterica, comanda come se fossero tutti pezze da piede e appena dici la tua ti lincia e ti mette da parte. Sono scappata senza preavviso a causa sua. Per quanto riguarda I colleghi, felle fecce anche loro.
Pros
Nulla
Cons
Tutto, specialmente quella vipera della responsabile
● Work-life balance
I worked there as a Christmas temp. The manager expected us to have no other priorities nor things going on outside of work; wanting us to stay at work for many long hours. The pay is decent but the management is rude and very very blunt. I didn’t want to work here anymore as I felt scared to even learn. Sales advisors are expected to do so many tasks such as under take stock Room assistance as well as cleaning the store.

● Pay & benefits

The pays decent

● Job security and advancement

The security of the job and development was good. I will recommend it for a 16 year old wanting to start somewhere

● Management

The company don’t care about its employees! Some managers are the nicest and most caring people in the world however, some of the managers you’ll never work with them! They’re always in their office and never helping around the shop floor even when it’s crazy busy.

● Overall

Ridiculous wage considering how much work sales assistants do.

No good relationship with managers.

Shifts come out very late sometimes, managers are not organised.

Breaks after six hours.

Great place to gain skills and experience.

Meet great customers and discounted products.
3,0
I thought this store would be a fun and interesting place to work to get some form of income. As much as I enjoyed my coworkers, there were simply too many things to be accomplished in one shift. I was constantly working from beginning to end, feeling stressed during my measly 30 minute break about whether or not I'd finish all of the things I needed to get done. This is an extremely physical job (lifting huge heavy boxes on ladders + lots of stairs), sweat will be produced, for 8 (or more) straight hours. I often dreaded going to work, honestly. Also, scheduling problems and discrepancies happened way too often. You'll be working way to hard for only $15 an hour, with no possibilities of raises unless you express your interest in becoming a manager/key holder.
Pros
Scheduling, coworkers
Cons
Short breaks, not knowing what you're doing, pay, physical exertion
3,0
Manager is amazing and always checking up on everyone.
Small store with only 20-30 staff so everyone is close.

Really good discount.

Deputy manager was very strict and would yell at employees in front of customers.

Shift can be very tiring on busy days as everyone takes turns being on tills and on shop floor as well as restocking shelves.

An older male employee made some inappropriate comments to a female staff member which created tension within the employees.

No security on front door which lead to items being stolen by customers.
2,0
The hours are long, either 07:00- 16:00, or 13:00 - 22:00, and its a very tiring job, it's expected that merchandise is to be rearranged at least once a day (before the store opens) and often twice. Your day will involve running between the shop and the warehouse, trying to restock whilst not being able to get past a sea of customers.
The products are of poor quality which frequently leads to unpleasant interactions with disappointed shoppers who have had their purchase break when they get it home.

Management is poor. The managers were often rude and didn't communicate their ideas well which lead to misunderstandings. The store manager made two employees cry within weeks of each other.

Head office lets you know you're doing well by sending the shop a box of quality street to share.

The fellow employees (those who weren't managing) were nice.
Pros
being able to take home damaged products
Cons
long hours, poor quality products, bad management, no incentives
5,0
Once you become a team member... You will feel at home from home. Every member is unique and your abilities are endless. You can grow within the company and you can really get a sense of achievement.
The company is constantly developing so you are always kept occupied and learning. This adds the the enjoyment of the job as you get to develop too.
1,0
Don't work for cheltenham branch manager is a power tripper and has issue! Worst company I have ever worked for! Salary is awful and hours are long! Avoid avoid avoid!
Pros
Cons
Awful salary, awful management, awful hours
1,0
Manager did not give any training, it was bad atmosphere in general.I found out by staff members from surrounding shops few people in flying tiger left the job before i got hired . I was very disappointed with way i was treated .HR didn't have time to listen my experience.Month after i left,manager was gone too.
Pros
nothing
Cons
8hrs shift, 15-30 mins break
4,0
Buena formación, buen ambiente de trabajo y personal cualificado.
Pros
Formación
Cons
Nada
1,0
This company are a joke, complaints about a manager from various staff including an old manager, ignored by hr. health and safety protocols are completely out the window in their minds, they don’t want to know about the problems and when there is one your told to come up with a solution, long exhausting hours, terrible pay for the workload expected. Company only cares about the bottom line and no thanks for the extra work you put in. You will be punished by head office for being a team even tho they push you to be a team
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Work load, no work life balance, danger to life
3,0
On apprend beaucoup étant polyvalent cela permet d'acquérir de l'expérience en tant que vendeuse. Aucun style,look de personnes est mis de côté ( tatouage, percing, gothique.. ) tout est accepté. Travail en équipe. Travail à horaire variable. Salaire moins avantageux pour l'énergie que l'on apporte. Difficile d'évoluer au sein de la société.
Pros
- acquérir de l'expérience, travail varié, travail en équipe.
Cons
- salaire, difficulté d'évoluer en heure ou grade.
1,0
I worked for tiger for over a year before being let go due to Corona virus rather than being put on furlough. Exeter store manager is lovely and does the best she can but head office clearly have no respect for their employees.
Cons
I now have no income
2,0
Entreprise qui vend du rêve à l’entretien et une fois en poste vous allez vite déchanter.
1,0
Όσοι σκέφτεσται να ξεκινήσετε στο flying tiger σταματήστε να το κάνετε γρήγορα και ψάξτε για κάτι άλλο. Κακός μισθός της πείνας που δεν φτάνει για τίποτα. Είσαι μερικής απασχόλησης, δουλεύεις 6ωρο και 8ωρο για 1,5 ευρώ. Μπορεί να δουλεύεις 8ωρα (τα οποία στα πλασάρουν ότι σου κάνουν χάρη) και πέρνεις λιγότερα από τα μισά από τον μόνιμο που έχετε δουλέψει τις ίδιες ώρες γιατί έχεις part time σύμβαση. Το χαλαρό κλίμα και το περιθώριο εξέλιξης που σου πλασάρουν στη συνέντευξη καταστρέφεται από την πρώτη μέρα. Συνεχόμενη πίεση με άπειρες πληροφορίες και ευθύνες χωρίς καμία εξιδίκευση, είσαι σε όλα τα πόστα γιατί όλα τα καταστήματα υπολειτουργούν λόγω έληψης προσωπικού. Τα ωράρια και το πρόγραμμα αλλάζουν συνεχώς. Αξιολογήσεις με αποκορύφημα να σε βάζουν οι μάνατζερ σε ένα δωματιάκι και να σου λένε πόσο άχρηστος είσαι για να μην ελπίζεις σε μονιμότητα. Μανατζερ και 8ωροι σε κλίκα που μαγειρεύουν ωράρια και άδειες όπως τους βολεύει σε βάρος των άλλων. Ειρωνικό ύφος και απειλές. Καμία αλληλεγγύη και συναδευλφικότητα. Θέλουν πωλητές ρομπότ που βγάζουν κέρδος για την εταιρία και αυτό στο τονίζουν ξεδιάντροπα. Πληρώνεις λάθη στο ταμείο που πολλές φορές δεν υπάρχουν και σκάνε από το σύστημα με κράτηση μισθού. Οι παραιτήσεις δίνουν και πέρνουν της τάξης 50 παραιτήσεις το χρόνο στο κατάστημα. Και η λίστα έχει πολλά ακόμα. Μείνε μακριά.
3,0
As a part time worker, no weekend was the same! Many bonds were created between me and customers. The job was great and always had something to learn about. I really loved the job!

Unfortunately, the team I began working with was not the same as the one I have left. I faced many changes as well as challenges with management causing many colleagues to leave over a short period. However the job itself is great.
Un ottima esperienza lavorativa
È fondamentale lavorare di gruppo per rendere il lavoro più veloce e più efficace
5,0
Οι εργασίες είναι αρκετές και απαιτούν οργάνωση! Δεν υπάρχει ανταγωνισμός και η συνεργασία είναι εκείνη που δένει την ομάδα φέρνοντας αποτελέσματα θετικά για το κατάστημα και το προσωπικό! Η στήριξη της εταιρείας είναι καθολική ακόμα και στον πιο καινούριο υπάλληλο! Όποιος έχει θέληση, ακούει, μαθαίνει και εξελίσεται!
5,0
Io personalmente mi sono trovato molto bene, ottimo rapporto con colleghi e store manager.
5,0
La mia esperienza a Tiger è stata molto positiva nel pv di Molfetta, lo staff è valido collaborativo ed affidabile. Il compenso é adeguato al lavoro svolto.
5,0
For mig var det et rigtig godt sted som 15 årig at starte ud med.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flying Tiger Copenhagen. Our community is ready to answer.
3,3