Fore

Fore Employee Reviews

1,0
Incompetent Management
Lobby Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TX19 March 2018
Upper management has absolutely no idea what they're doing here. They're completely disconnected from the entry level workers, promote nepotism by hiring and promoting friends instead of obviously more qualified candidates, and have no interest in the future of the company. 10/10 do not recommend.
Management is very good
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana14 October 2016
As a System Integrator, company is doing great business. Need to focus more on Ncr region to develop customer base and business. Overall management is good.
free Lunch for all staff
Sr. Manager - Accounts & Finance (Former Employee) –  chandigarh6 July 2016
the company is generating efficient staff for the better future and the each employee in this organisation is having a disciplined work profile and each department is very aggressive to get the maximum output for their profile and section
Pros
staff welfare activities
Cons
short interval for all the staff and Health is wealth is the moto of the co
...
network support engineer (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PB20 October 2015
ISB Mohali has Fully WIFI campus with layer three the environment. There is full dependency of almost 700 user’s on wireless engineer’s. The clients are divided with multiple SSIDs with different VLANs. There are above three hundred access points were implemented which are managed by us . Also new implementation’s and day to day troubleshooting take place. There is a huge and complex network at ISB .Mohali Monitoring of the customer network within defined SLA.
2,0
.Most reviews are a back-and-forth dialog between an employee and a supervisor, rather than a simple one-way lecture. You'll probably be expected to o
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, CH30 July 2015
Most reviews are a back-and-forth dialog between an employee and a supervisor, rather than a simple one-way lecture. You'll probably be expected to open up about your feelings about your job, your successes, your struggles, and your working relationships with your other employees. For this reason, it's best to show up alert, well-rested, and prepared to talk all about your job. Try to stay focused on the conversation during your review — your review demands your full attention, so don't let yourself daydream or lose track of the proceedings.
4,0
My dream job suddenly went poof.
Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Warrendale, PA1 May 2015
The most awesome company out there. There have been several iterations of it since but none as good. I was always working on cutting edge projects with the brightest people around.
Pros
Work Environment, Technologies
Cons
Always had the feeling they were going to be sold.
5,0
Productive, great place to work and relax playing ping pong
Internetworking, laid back atmosphere, people are very intelligent and were easy to work with including Management.
Pros
Parties on Fridays once a month for employees, free fountain drinks.
Cons
Purchased by Marconi
Great company complex sale
Major Account Manager (Former Employee) –  NYC24 April 2014
Calling on New York City schools, United Nations and various government agencies I was responsible for the sale of Asynchronous Transfer Mode switches or ATM switches. This was a complex sale with a long sales cycle. Fore Systems was acquired by Emerson Electronics. I was responsible for the sale of a ATM switching fiber optic system into Fort Hamilton High School.
Pros
Great company and managment
Cons
very long sales cycle
ambiente agradable
Maitre restaurante Fore (Former Employee) –  Alicante, VC21 September 2013
buenas posibilidades de crecer profesionalmente , buenos compañeros , nivel alto de cocina
Pros
nivel alto de cocina, buenos compañeros
Cons
muchas horas sin retribucion
Laid back law firm.
Runner for law firm (Current Employee) –  Louisville, Ky25 June 2013
Easy to work for these attorneys. They work with me to be able to manage my time wisely so i can take care of the 11 attorney's task throughout the day in a timely manner.
Pros
Working downtown, being treated as an adult.
Cons
no benefits, no room to move up.
The Job with Fore was extreamly Productive
Sr. Manager - Accounts & Finance (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, CH10 June 2013
The team work in Fore helped me to make the organisation into a High Profir making centre
Pros
Free Lunch every day
4,0
fun workplace always someone or something new to meet or learn
Lead server and head trainer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX1 April 2013
Love working here, great environment, I loved seeing all of the regulars, and very little side work
Pros
fun work environment always laughing
Cons
no benefits
FORE is no exists
Director, Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara21 December 2012
FORE systems was acquired over ten years ago.

Position was in Asia Pacific.

Staff in AP was high energy and highly successful.

Excellent work experience and high point of my career
Pros
innovative company
Cons
grew too fast
5,0
Productive and Fun to work at
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, CH8 August 2012
My first day was typical day at work as I was new in Computer Hardware Industry. Gradually I learnt about the technology of computer hardware. I have good relations with my Co-workers. Everyday was a new challenge for me with various concerns which i enjoyed the most at my job.. It was hard to spend the time at office when we have less work than we use to do.
Pros
parties
Cons
nothing