Fore

3,4Pay & Benefits
3,5Job Security & Advancement
4,0Management
2,0
.Most reviews are a back-and-forth dialog between an employee and a supervisor, rather than a simple one-way lecture. You'll probably be expected to o
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, CH30 July 2015
Most reviews are a back-and-forth dialog between an employee and a supervisor, rather than a simple one-way lecture. You'll probably be expected to open up about your feelings about your job, your successes, your struggles, and your working relationships with your other employees. For this reason, it's best to show up alert, well-rested, and prepared to talk all about your job. Try to stay focused on the conversation during your review — your review demands your full attention, so don't let yourself daydream or lose track of the proceedings.
Cons
4,0
The Job with Fore was extreamly Productive
Sr. Manager - Accounts & Finance (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, CH10 June 2013
The team work in Fore helped me to make the organisation into a High Profir making centre
Pros
Free Lunch every day
5,0
Productive and Fun to work at
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, CH8 August 2012
My first day was typical day at work as I was new in Computer Hardware Industry. Gradually I learnt about the technology of computer hardware. I have good relations with my Co-workers. Everyday was a new challenge for me with various concerns which i enjoyed the most at my job.. It was hard to spend the time at office when we have less work than we use to do.
Pros
parties
Cons
nothing