Fore

Fore Employee Review

...
network support engineer (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PB20 October 2015
ISB Mohali has Fully WIFI campus with layer three the environment. There is full dependency of almost 700 user’s on wireless engineer’s. The clients are divided with multiple SSIDs with different VLANs. There are above three hundred access points were implemented which are managed by us . Also new implementation’s and day to day troubleshooting take place. There is a huge and complex network at ISB .Mohali Monitoring of the customer network within defined SLA.

Other Fore Employee Reviews

Steady job
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Multipul15 July 2019
This was a steady job with a few hrs each week , I covered a large area but fuel was paid and a decent rate , the store I visit I was at every week so had a good bond with the in store teams too . I also did new store set ups too
Incompetent Management
Lobby Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TX19 March 2018
Upper management has absolutely no idea what they're doing here. They're completely disconnected from the entry level workers, promote nepotism by hiring and promoting friends instead of obviously more qualified candidates, and have no interest in the future of the company. 10/10 do not recommend.