Fore

Fore Employee Review

.Most reviews are a back-and-forth dialog between an employee and a supervisor, rather than a simple one-way lecture. You'll probably be expected to o
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, CH30 July 2015
Most reviews are a back-and-forth dialog between an employee and a supervisor, rather than a simple one-way lecture. You'll probably be expected to open up about your feelings about your job, your successes, your struggles, and your working relationships with your other employees. For this reason, it's best to show up alert, well-rested, and prepared to talk all about your job. Try to stay focused on the conversation during your review — your review demands your full attention, so don't let yourself daydream or lose track of the proceedings.
Pros
Cons

Other Fore Employee Reviews

Steady job
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Multipul15 July 2019
This was a steady job with a few hrs each week , I covered a large area but fuel was paid and a decent rate , the store I visit I was at every week so had a good bond with the in store teams too . I also did new store set ups too
Incompetent Management
Lobby Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TX19 March 2018
Upper management has absolutely no idea what they're doing here. They're completely disconnected from the entry level workers, promote nepotism by hiring and promoting friends instead of obviously more qualified candidates, and have no interest in the future of the company. 10/10 do not recommend.